The Teenaged Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and got up on my knees and slid over to him.

"Wait, I'll throw in another $20 if you unzip that halter top and let me see your tits. I wanna jack off to them first before you suck me off," he said, not even bothering to look into my eyes, only at my chest.

"Put the $70.00 on the dash," I instructed him.

He quickly obeyed and plopped three 20's and a 10 on the leather dashboard. I counted it with my eyes and proceeded to unzip my top. His eyes widened and he licked his lips when my big tits bounced free.

"Shit, those fucking babies are hot," he said, grabbing his dick and immediately beginning to jack off.

I sat there, on my knees, rubbing my big tits, cupping them and pushing them together making my nipples kiss. I leaned down and flicked my tongue over each nipple, careful to keep my hair out of the way so he got his full show.

"Oh, God, yeah," he groaned.

After several minutes of watching me tongue fuck my nipples and jacking his dick off, he instructed me to get my fucking mouth on his dick and suck him off.

Again, I obeyed and quickly dropped down to all four's, lowering my quivering lips to his cock tip. Instantly I tasted his pre-cum. It coated my lips and tongue. He grabbed my long hair and twisted it around his thick fingers, gently pushing against the back of my head. It didn't take long for his entire dick to be crammed inside my mouth and throat. I reached down and slid my hand inside his pants, to fondle his balls. I locked my throat muscles around his throbbing cock and clamped tightly, which he seemed to love because he let out a loud groan and began bucking his hips upwards. His grip on my hair got tighter and soon all the windows were steamed up.

"That's it, slut, suck me good," he groaned, pushing a bit harder on the back of my head, "Suck me off, bitch, make me jack off in your mouth."

I rubbed his balls harder, rolling them around in my warm hand, squeezing them some and bobbing my mouth up and down on his dick. I slid my mouth up to his cock tip and swirled my tongue around the wet slit, dipping it inside and stretching it open. He groaned even louder and began bucking his hips faster, "Fuck, make me cum, slut," he groaned, over and over, "Make me cum."

I wrapped my lips around his cock head again and slammed my mouth down, completely gagging myself and fighting the urge to throw up. My tonsils kissed his cock slit and my throat was becoming raw, but I knew he was close and in order to collect my money, I'd have to make him cum. So, I kept on, almost like a machine. I let my mind wander off to Bobbi and Brad, both of them fucking me with such intensity, such passion, both wanting to dominate me and own me, this small bird that had flown into their nest.

I dropped my mouth down and suffocated his dick with my throat, clamping, then releasing, and again clamping, squeezing the veins in his shaft. His grip was so tight on my head it was beginning to hurt, but I never let up.

"Shitttt," he hissed, "Fuck, take it, bitch, here it cums!!!" he hissed, pushing my head down and holding it there, making sure I drank his every drop.

His legs fell open and he sort of sank into the seat. He was breathless and panting, still flooding my throat. I thought he'd never stop, but, he did and he thanked me for a good job. I sat up and wiped my mouth off and quickly snatched the $70.00. I sat back down in the passenger seat and zipped up my halter top as he zipped his pants back up and started back towards Montuse.

By the time I got back, Bobbi was already there, waiting and smoking.

"Well?????" she asked, "How did it go?"

"Was okay," I said, "I gave him head and showed him my tits."

"Good money?" she said, handing me a lit cigarette.

"Seventy bucks," I answered, this time inhaling, feeling very grown up.

"God job, baby, Brad will be pleased," she said, giving me a smile and looking back out to the street.

As the night wore on, Bobbi and I only had 4 more customers, a relatively slow night in the hooking business, but I did manage to make $300.00, which, just as Bobbi had said, pleased Brad immensely.

As I stood in the shower, later that night, I kept thinking that I should feel ashamed of myself, but I didn't. I made more in one night then I had ever made in one week at that dumpy diner. I was staying in a nice house, had new friends, a high paying job and I was far from the hectic home life I had run so far away from. Life was good for this teenage hooker.