The Temp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

She gave me a pleasant little look, smiled and moved away toward the front office. She was like a puzzle that was falling into place. I wondered about how she had been treated at other places and began to understand her better. To be a smart and attractive woman is a challenge in this world. Working with her started to seem like a more intriguing opportunity.

The rest of the morning flew past. As I was heading out for my usual late lunch, I saw Missy hustling in from the parking lot. As she hurried, her black leather jacket opened up and I caught sight of her firm young breasts bouncing as she scurried inside and was captivated. I sure could see enough through that wrapping, I thought, as I held to door open for her before heading out.

"I'll be ready to meet with you this afternoon," she remarked with a warm smile.

"Look for me when you're ready," I replied.

The rest of the day was so busy that I didn't even have time for my run. A couple of impromptu meetings with engineering and production, and a surprise visit from a customer took up most of the afternoon. It wasn't until well after five when I finally finished up and had a moment to take a deep breath. I was on the phone, talking with one of our suppliers about an upcoming design, when there was a knock at my door. I wondered who it could be since Charisse had already gone home and the sales office had emptied out.

I swiveled around and saw Missy standing at the open door. Shit! I thought to myself. I had forgotten all about meeting with her. I waved her in and signaled that I was about to finish my call. She sat in one of the plush leather chairs in front of my desk. As I tried to finish my call, I was distracted as she crossed and re-crossed her legs, adjusting the hem of her dark skirt so that it covered the lacy top of her stockings, then rearranged the drape of her sweater as it fell across her pert young breasts as if trying to conceal the points of her nipples that were trying to protrude through the soft fabric. She tried pulling her hair down over her breasts, but then flipped it back over her shoulders and raised her hands up to fix her little beret at a jaunty angle. I wasn't sure if she was aware that I was watching her as I spoke on the phone or whether she was purposely trying to tantalize me with her delightful primping. She did notice when my call was over and I hung up the phone. She sat upright (nipples be damned) and folded her hands in her lap.

"How do you like your new office?" I asked after hanging up the phone.

"I just finished getting settled in," she remarked. "Roy was really sweet about helping me set it up with supplies and all of that. It's nice 'cause I don't need a lot of room."

"I appreciate your taking the job. I'm looking forward to working with you and getting to know you better."

"I already know a lot about you," she said. "You work long hours. You don't fool around. You're well respected by your employees. You don't go out much. Your butt looks terrific in a pair of running shorts. And you lost your girlfriend and your dog in the same week."

"What else do you know about me?"

"I know what I see when I look into your eyes. Most women do when checking out a man. I see a man who's lonely and who sorely needs a loving touch."

"I don't know about that. My life is pretty full right now. The holidays are coming up and I'm so busy that I don't have much time to think about it."

"Oh, sure. You think that and probably believe it too. But I've seen that look before. Remember back when I first started here, you were coming in from lunch and stopped by to check on the day's shipping? The wind had caught your hair and brought it down onto your forehead. When I looked up and reported on what I was doing, you kind of flipped your head back to toss your hair back." She paused for a moment, a dreamy look spreading across her face. "I thought right then and there that you were the most beautiful man in the world. I mean not in the hunky hottie Hollywood kind of way, but as a man in charge of himself and his life. And when I saw that look in your eyes, I could see that you were different, that there was more to you than most of the men I meet. You've been hurt but you have the strength to move on. That's why I took the job, to be around you."

"I don't know what to say. I'm not sure what you're saying. Keep in mind that there can never be anything between us," I said leaning toward her, gesturing with my hand. "I will be your boss and there are ethical, moral and legal reasons that will always keep us apart."

"I know, and I've been thinking about that all day," she said, leaning back in the chair. "Especially when I saw the way you looked at me this morning. I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. And when you held the door for me this afternoon, I realized the way I felt about you. I don't know that it would be appropriate for me to work for you after all."

"All of this from just a couple of looks?"

"Yes, because I know that you would be the strong one, resistant to the way I'll flirt with you--and I will flirt with you. You'll ignore the winks and smiles, the way I'll lick my lips when you see me, the little flashes of thigh and stocking; you'll work hard through it all, trying not to think about the scent of my perfume drifting into your office as I stroll past hoping to catch a glimpse of that look again."

"You are a surprising young woman and have a way of making me speechless," I remarked, pausing to find the right words. "After hearing that, I'm not sure if I should try convincing you to stay on or persuading you to resign. What do you want to do?"

"What do I want to do?" she asked and uncrossed her legs. I could begin to see up the dark tunnel between her stockinged legs. "I want to get up from this chair and lean over your desk and kiss you on the lips. What I'm going to do depends upon what you say next."

"I would like you to come to work on Monday as our Special Projects Coordinator."

"Okay. You realize that if I do that," she said rising up from the chair and moving toward the side of my desk, "You'll be missing out on this."

She leaned over toward me and reached her hand out to my cheek. She slowly let her head drift toward me, her hair falling down over her shoulder as she leaned forward, her lips coming to lay a light brushing kiss on my lips. Her lips were wet and warm and I let her slip her hand around my neck to pull my head closer. I raised my hand up to cup her chin and tilt her head so that our kiss could grow deeper and fuller. As our lips played with each other I could feel her tongue flicker out and lick at me, seeking a path into my mouth. My tongue darted out as if by reflex since the scent of this delicious woman was filling me with passion and desire. Our tongues touched and worked back and forth toying with each other, teasing each other to a fresh level of arousal. She pulled away slightly to take a breath.

"Are you sure you want to give that up?" she whispered.

"That's a trick question," I replied. "What man in his right mind would want to give up a woman who can kiss like that?"

"It's been done before," she murmured placing another light brushing kiss on me. "I know this for a fact."

"There must be more fools in this world than I thought," I remarked, reaching around her waist to pull her closer.

She settled down onto my lap, resting her ass on my growing erection. Our arms and lips became intertwined as our passion grew. Her hands stroked my shoulders and neck; my hands sought out her pert braless breasts through the soft texture of her sweater. She moved her ass around on my lap rubbing her pussy on my growing cock.

When our movements grew more frantic, she slipped off my lap and set her ass up onto my desk, pulling me up and on top of her. I pushed her sweater up to view her firm round breasts. Her rosy pink nipples were growing hard and erect. She gasped when I lowered my lips to kiss each one of them, teasing each of them to erect perfection with my tongue and kisses. As I drew my hand up to cup each breast she pulled my head down to bury my face in her burning young flesh. As I drew figure eights with my tongue around her tits, I slipped my hand down toward her waiting pussy.

It took little effort to raise the hem of her skirt and bring my hand up along the silky texture of her stockings. My hand slowly moved past the lacy tops and along the soft warm flesh of her thighs toward the dampness of her tiny lace panties. I cupped her wet sex, letting my fingers seek out the contours of her pussy, the soft wet folds and the dampened slit that eagerly awaited my touch. As I gently pulled the lace crotch to the side she raised her twat toward my touch, pressing her damp flesh against my fingers.

She let my head drift down toward her pussy and pulled her skirt up fully. My fingers and tongue began to work her up the ladder of arousal. Each movement of my tongue and fingertips brought a new sigh or a cry from her. She began to fondle her breasts and tug on the nipples as I slipped a pair of fingers in and out of her dripping pussy and kissed and licked and sucked on her clit. Placing both hands on my head she pulled me deeper into her hot sex. I drove my tongue into her twat, burying it as far as I could reach licking and sucking everything I could reach along the way. When looking up briefly, I saw her leaning back, her hands cupping her breasts, her fingers tweaking her nipples, her breathing coming faster and faster.

"Oh, Baby!" she cried out. "Do me just like that! Fuck me with your tongue!"

I set my tongue to work on her clit and slipped my middle finger in and out of her dripping cunt. Her hips began to swivel as she reached new heights of passion. When I wiggled my head and tongue and began to hum I thought she would explode. She raised her legs up and draped them about my shoulders spreading her pussy wide open to my tongue and lips that were devouring her.

"Baby! Oh, Baby!" she squealed. "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

I felt her quiver sharply when she came, her thighs squeezing me tightly to hold me fast to her twat. She then began to release me and her breathing began to relax.

"My, God!" she exclaimed. "Where did you learn to do that? I've never had anyone eat my pussy like that!"

I began to work my kisses back up alongside the folds of her panties, still pulled to the side, and across her soft belly and then jumped up past the folds of her skirt to the firm mounds of her breasts. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled herself up to a sitting position. She kissed me with an eager passion, licking the sweet juice of her pussy from my lips.

"I want to suck your cock, Jack," she hissed, pushing me back into my chair with a playful look on her face. "I want to suck it now!"

She opened my trousers and reached inside, grabbing me through my silken boxers. As she worked her fingers around, I loosened my belt and opened them up so that she could get better access to my stiffening manhood. She pulled my trousers down and they dropped in a heap to the floor.

"Pretty sexy shorts here, Boss," she laughed as she caressed my cock through the silky material. "I just love the feel of a man's cock through his boxers, especially knowing that I'm the one getting him so hard!"

She pulled me out the opening in front and gently ran her hand up and down my shaft. Her tongue flicked out and lapped at the head to lick off a glistening drop of precum. She slowly ran her tongue down the shaft and then back up so that she could kiss the head. For several minutes she teased me with wet kisses and lots of tongue licking. I felt my cock grow longer and fatter and harder with each wet touch of her mouth. Then very slowly and surely, she began to slip my cock inside her mouth. Slowly in and out with just the head at first, then taking each eager piece of cock one at a time, she was soon taking as much as she could inside her mouth.

"I didn't know I was getter so much for my money," she quipped. "Your cock tastes so good!"

She tugged my boxers down to gain full access and settled herself into a more comfortable position. Soon I could feel her sucking me back inside, the head of my cock working its way down her throat. The hot caress of her mouth was driving me wild. My hips began to buck in response to each stroke of her wet deep kiss. She soon was bobbing up and down quickly slipping my cock in and out of her mouth. Every few strokes she would pull off and stroke me with her hands and lick my balls or draw circles with her tongue around the head, then plunge her mouth back down taking in my entire length.

I brought my hand up to her head trying to keep her head from popping off my dick. As I tried to run my fingers through her thick mane of blond hair, she brushed my arms away.

"Don't mess with the beret!" she said quickly in between strokes.

"I like girls in hats," I remarked, placing my hands on top of her head to go along for the roller coaster ride she was taking me upon. Up and down went her lips on my cock, pausing every once in a while to swirl the head around in her mouth. Finally she could feel my balls rise up in anticipation of a climax and she backed off to a slower pace using just her tight little hand.

"You want my pussy now, Big Boy?" she asked with a big smile on her face.

"You want my cock now, Baby Doll?" I retorted.

She rose up and backed up onto my desktop again. Spreading her lovely stockinged legs for me, she grabbed my ass and pulled me close to her. My cock had no trouble slipping into her dripping cunt. I started very slowly and gently to work my way inside of her, just as she had done when blowing me.

"Give me more, Baby!" she demanded. "I want all of your cock in me!"

I kept to my steady pace and took my time using slow strokes to work her pussy. I leaned forward and slipped my arms around to embrace her. We began to exchange hot heavy kisses of passion as my cock began to plunge deeper and deeper inside of her. Soon I could feel the head touching her cervix. She jumped a bit, shifted position slightly and drew me back inside. She lay back and reached her arms above her head, baring her perfect little breasts to my look and touch. The pace of her gyrations increased when I kissed each nipple and drew it into my mouth. She perched her feet on the edge of the desk and began to raise her hips up to meet each fucking stroke.

"I love the feel of you fucking me!" she moaned. "I need this so badly!"

I stood tall, cupping her ass in my hands, pulling her onto me. She began to rise up farther and wrapped her legs about my waist and her arms around my shoulders. She suddenly sat back and pulled off of me. As I tried to unfasten her skirt, she slapped me away.

"Don't mess with the skirt either, Big Boy!"

She pushed me back down to my chair and settled her sweet twat onto my lap, my cock slipping inside her waiting pussy. She began to rock and then bounce up and down letting her pussy slide up and down the full length of my cock.

"If the rest of them could see us now!" she laughed.

"Just an orientation session for permanent employees," I cracked.

She laughed again and leaned forward, letting my hands wander up under her sweater to tweak her tits. For many glorious minutes we fucked like this, her wet pussy riding me tightly, our hands wandering over each other's half naked body. She leaned down to kiss me, lick my neck, tickle my ear with her tongue. I leaned over to kiss her tits and then her lips. A passionate smile spread across her face as she began to reach another climax. Her hand dropped down to her clit and she quickly pushed herself over the threshold.

She loosened my tie and began to unbutton my shirt. I let her slip my tie out of the shirt collar and keep it around my neck. I leaned forward as she tugged at the shirt to remove it. As I tried to reposition myself in the chair, she rose up and turned around, letting her pussy suck up my thick sticky cock again. She was able to get a better stroke this way and quickly brought us both to the brink of orgasm. This time I reached around in front to twiddle her clit and she exploded again with a suddenness that surprised her.

"Oh, Baby! The way you did that! You are driving me fucking crazy!"

I pushed her off my lap and stood up behind her. She leaned over the desk and hiked her skirt up to present her ass to me.

"Are you gonna fuck my asshole?" she asked. "I', a virgin back there you should know."

"I think my cock is having too good a time with your pussy to go any where else."

I slid my cock up her pussy from behind and felt the wonderful slap of her firm ass against my belly.

"I love the way you fuck me Jack," she cooed. "I love the feel of your fat cock inside me. I wish this could last forever!"

I felt the same way as her wonderful tight wet pussy slipped back and forth along my cock. As she pushed back against me harder and harder, I noticed that her beret was slipping off. She reached up to arrange it but ended up knocking it off.

"Oh, fuck the beret!" she cried out.

Faster and faster we fucked until her liquid pussy brought me again to the brink.

"Oh, Baby Doll!" I called out. "I'm ready to blow my wad!"

"I want to see it!" she whispered, pulling forward.

She twirled around to face me, and whipped her sweater up and over her head. She shook her head back and forth to toss her hair freely about her shoulders and then dropped to her knees. As I stroked my cock she moved closer cupping her breasts, pushing them up and out towards my cock. She moved closer and took my cock between her tits.

"Fuck my tits," she called out. "Big Boy's gonna fuck my tits and cream all over me!"

As I looked down at this beautiful woman, pressing the soft smooth flesh of her breasts against my rigid cock, she leaned down and licked at my dick with her tongue. Her beautiful pale body was moving like a sensuous wave pulling me upward toward orgasm.

"Come on, Big Boy! Cream on me!"

"Oh, God!" I shouted. "Here it comes!"

I could feel my cum spurt up the full way from my balls to the head of my dick, the hot semen burning its way out to erupt across her pale pink chest. Each stroke brought more until her luscious tits and neck and shoulders were covered with my sticky sweet cream. She rubbed my cock all over her breasts, rubbing the head back and forth on her nipples. She then took my cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. We collapsed on the floor in a shuddering pile, our bodies commingling in passion.

"I can't remember the last time I fucked like that!" I remarked.

"I never fucked like that!" she replied.

We settled into a quivering embrace that seemed to last forever. I traced patterns around her breasts with my fingertips, and she ran her fingers through my hair and rearranged my tie on my sweaty chest. We didn't speak for the longest while, but instead let our wave of passion ride out and ease ourselves back to earth.

"So I suppose this means I can't work for you," she said finally breaking the silence.

"It wouldn't be right or fair to everyone else," I replied. "But you know, Bob Little over at Stockers Machining is looking for some office help. In fact he can probably pay you better than I could."

"I would still want to see you, Jack," she said brushing a lock of hair from my sweaty brow. "I want to see where this all is going to take us."

"I want to be there with you, kid." I said, pulling her close with a big hug. "Every step of the way!"

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers
12