The Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within 15 minutes, I had emptied the closet out and was taking a load of stuff to his car, moving quickly so I could get his ass out of there. After a few trips out to the car, I came back in to see Ryan holding the last of the things and talking to his mom.

"I have some business to take care of here in town, so just go home and unpack and I'll call you when I'm ready to be picked up, okay?"

Her son nodded, handed her the key and waved as he went out the door. He didn't even give me a second thought as to why I was staying later.

As we saw the car drive off, she quickly jumped to the door and locked it. She looked at me and started walking, giving a devilish grin. "Now you're all mine." I took a step towards her and wrapped my arms around her, squeezing her ass and feeling her body tension up at my grasp. "So what are you going to do to me, stud?"

I became more and more excited with every passing second. Her breasts were pushing against my chest and I could feel her hand reaching around the side and rubbing my head through my jeans.

"What would you like me to do? My dick is at your whim." She chuckled and pulled me in for a long kiss as we both started to fondle each other. My hands were sliding up her shirt feeling around for the clasp of her bra, but I was unsuccessful. Her one hand went around and grabbed hold of my ass while the other went up my shirt. I wasn't really fit or tight when it came to the abs, but she didn't seem to mind my bit of belly fat. As she released, I felt a chill throughout my body. "Damn, baby…You really know what you're doing." She smiled again and plunged her tongue back into my mouth. At this point, I slid my hand underneath her ass and picked her up, carrying her to the free bedroom, sitting down with her straddling me.

"Oh wow….you really know how to treat a woman! Why couldn't I have married a guy like you?" She giggled as she started to breathe harder. "My ex-husband was pathetic, in will and size. Weak minded, lazy, stupid, and had a tiny dick." She reached down and unzipped me with one hand and felt through my jeans with the other. "I see that none of that is a problem here."

I picked her up off of me and we both stood up within inches of each other. I started to pull her blouse up and I knelt to kiss up her body, from her tight abs up between her breasts, reaching around and unhooking the bra quickly to let them free.

Her tits were amazing. They were, from what I could tell, somewhere in the large C range. I didn't bother to ask because I was far too busy admiring them. Her nipples were dark and the size of a half dollar coin. Grabbing a hold of one of them, I could feel they were natural and her reaction to my grasp made her plow them into my face. I started to finger one nipple as I licked and nibbled on the other.

"Oh…..damn….." She started to moan with every flick of the areola and her body was starting to tense up. Within minutes, she started to moan much louder and started to trembling, which I figured was her having an orgasm from the sensation. "Oh….Shit! Holy fuck, Luke!" I smiled and just kept on at them until I felt her body quake with her orgasm. Breathing heavily, she looked down at me. "And we haven't even got my skirt off…damn, boy."

I laughed at her and kissed up to her face, leaving a long passionate kiss on her lips. "That's what's next."

She was so overwhelmed from the orgasm that she stood there almost timidly as I kissed back down her body. I undid her skirt and started to slide it down, revealing a neatly trimmed pussy and a perfectly tanned set of legs. I could see her juices running down her legs so I decided that I'd have a taste. She gasped loudly as my tongue met her inner thigh. I pulled back after I licked a few times feeling like I was tasting perfection. It was absolutely amazing and I could tell she kept good care of herself over the years; it emitted nothing but an erotic feminine aroma and her smooth legs made an ample tasting surface.

"Mmm…Tastes like heaven." I licked away at her saturated legs, feeling her shiver with every glance of my tongue. I peered up at her in shear admiration while I did this and was completely awe struck. Her body glistened with sweat ad she had a glow to her from the sexual tension being released from her.

"Wow…you are absolutely breathtaking, Sally." I uttered in a pathetically romantic moment. She gasped and I could feel her put her hand on my shoulder.

The arousal was becoming too much for me. My dick felt like it was going to rip open it was pulsing so hard and roughly against my jeans. I stood back up and looked her in the eyes. "Your turn."

Without hesitation, she pulled my shirt up and over my head. Running her hand down my chest and stomach, she began to kneel down. She unbuttoned my jeans and opened them, yanking them down quickly so I could step out of them. I stood there now in my briefs, dick harder than it had ever been, sticking out past my leg. She rubbed it through the fabric as she looked up at me. "I have to make up for you not getting this room. I'd keep you with me, but I don't think Ryan would understand." She giggled and then stuck her fingers in the waistband of my underwear and tugged them down. As they folded over and slid down, me cock swung out and smacked her in the cheek with an audible SLAP!

The impact made her entire body shift back and she brought her hand to her face to rub where it hit her. Feeling a little guilty, I bent down to kiss and rub the spot on her face where it hit her.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby…would you like to punish it for what it did? I think it has a mind of its own sometimes." I laughed quietly and she grabbed it in both of her hands, stroking it and staring at it in awe. I stood back up and let her work her magic.

"Jesus fucking Christ, kid…how do you walk with this damn thing? It's gotta be a foot long!" I laughed again and took a deep breath, feeling her hands tighten their grip. I put my hand on the back of her head and moved her face a little closer. "Dammit…to think of what I was missing out on all these years…because of my ex-husband's shrimpy three incher…" I was partially laughing and partially feeling sorry for that dude, but then I remembered that he was boning this woman for years, so I lost all feelings of pity for him.

"What do you think, Sally?"

"Oooh, I like it. I love it. Oh…baby…" She started to arch her back and moan as her body started to quake. Her voice was growing more husky and seductive with each passing minute. At this point her voice alone could have gotten me aroused if I wasn't so obviously past that point already.

"You keep that up and you'll be worn out before I actually get to do anything to you." She looked up at me and smiled innocently. "Do what you please, ma'am. My dick is yours for the fucking."

She quickly shifted from her innocent look to the same devilish look from before and started pumping my dick hard with both of her hands, occasionally letting go with her left hand to cup my balls and squeeze them. I could feel a bead of pre-cum running out of me and I just as quickly felt her tongue lick it up right off of me. She began to lick and kiss my swollen member as she continued stroking me slowly. She opened up her mouth and began to work around the head with her tongue. The pleasure was intense and I did all I could to prevent myself from coming too soon. She tried to push herself further on, but only made it about 6 inches down before it wouldn't go any further.

"Goddammit, Luke…" she said as she pulled off to catch her breath. "You're putting me up to a challenge with this thing. How is it feeling?"

I peered down at her and ran my right hand through her hair as she went back to licking up and down my cock. As she licked more, I started to feel my body tense up even more. Within minutes I could feel my load stirring. "Holy….shit…baby, I'm gonna cum…"

"Cum in my mouth, you big stud! I want to taste all of it!"

I felt my hips start to buck and she slid her mouth over my swollen head. Jet after jet after jet of fluid sprayed from me and, as I could see from above, it was too much for Sally. It was running out from her lips and she was gagging as she swallowed. I looked down to see where the residual sperm was going only to that it had fallen on her skirt that she wore in. Before I could say a word to her, I felt her tongue on my crotch again, cleaning my dick off from the explosive orgasm.

"Fuck! You almost drowned me!" She stood up as she finished cleaning me and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself close to me, pushing my dick up her stomach. "But you sure are tasty." Grabbing my still rock hard cock with her hand and massaging the tip, she kissed me and started to run her fingernails up my back, making my body torque up against her.

"Well," I started to say as she looked down at my dick again, "Would I be entitled to taste you now?" I kissed her again as she let go of me and flopped back on the bed.

"Eat me all up. I wouldn't want that big thing to get malnourished, now would I?" She was definitely enjoying herself, and I was overcome by how magnificent it was.

Kneeling down between her spread legs I pushed them apart even further and started to lick all of her juices from her thighs that had run down from her well-saturated pussy. I made audible "mmmm" sounds as I licked closer and closer to her beautiful hole. Her scent was intoxicating and I couldn't help myself but take large whiffs with each breath to smell that aroma. It alone was making my dick stand back at full attention again after my thunderous orgasm. "Dammit, woman. You taste amazing."

She didn't say a word, but she moved my head in closer. I put my hands on her legs and pushed apart a little bit and then I stuck my face right into her velvety lips. She was literally oozing her feminine elixir and I made it my duty to slurp any and all of it up.

Easing up for a second, I looked at her snatch and found her clit to be sticking up quite far. Moving one of my hands to her pussy, I slid one finger in and began to tease her clit with my tongue. I could hear her moan and buck with every movement. It took no time at all before she orgasmed again, leaving my face soaked and drunk off her. I kept right on licking and fingering, sliding another finger into her extremely tight and hot cavity. She pulsed with my movements and began moaning deeper. I went on until she orgasmed again, still with the same force as before.

She looked down at me and began speaking weakly. "Oh God, Luke…I've never felt so fucking good. I want you to….oh fuck…." She was lost in her words. I kissed up her body, squeezing her tits as I approached her mouth and planted a deep kiss on her lips as my cock rubbed against her leg. I grinded slowly upwards towards her gushing hole and grinned at her.

"What do you want? Tell me." I could see the excitement in her eyes as I nipped at her neck, waiting for her reply.

"I want…I want you…to fu-…" She was stumbling in her words, but she let out a large moan and spit it out. "I want you to fuck me! Fuck the hell out of me!"

I smiled at her and kissed her on the lips. Reaching over to my pants to grab a condom from my wallet, she pulled me back in.

"Don't bother. I had my tubes years ago and I know I don't have anything to be afraid of. I trust you don't either…"

I tossed my wallet back onto my pants and went back over to the bed. She now lay on her back with her legs splayed widely. Her body was glistening and her breasts were heaving quickly.

Positioning myself between her legs, I pressed my head against her lips and started to tease her with it. She moaned loudly and moved her hips to allow it further. After a moment of that, I found it time to go inside. I started to push, having no avail as she was too tight to simply slide in. I worked at it, my dick still wet from her sucking it and her pussy absolutely drenched and dilated from her orgasms, and eventually put enough pressure behind it to fit my swollen head into her tiny hole. She shrieked in pain and ecstasy, kicking her legs out behind me rapidly. "Aaaaah!!!! Ow! Oh, baby…fuck me harder! Aaaah! Fuck me with the giant cock of yours!"

The only sound in the room aside from the squeaking of the bed was her screaming and moaning, which I'm sure the neighbors could hear. Her body tensioned up every time I pushed in, squeezing me like a steel trap. Her petite frame gave me little to work with and I was only able to fit 7 inches inside before it became evident that it was seriously hurting her and I wouldn't be able to push it in any further. I repeatedly pulsed in her, hearing her moans as I filled her tight cavity with my thickness. She had orgasmed several times over this time and never failed to make enough noise to wake the dead.

"Oh Fuck!" She screamed like a broken record as I slammed in and out of her. Minutes passed as I fucked her harder and faster until I could feel another load building up. "It's…too….big….Aaaahhh!!!"

I moaned loudly as I felt myself swell up in preparation for the expulsion of my fluid. "I-….I'm gonna cum!" I was so overwhelmed that I didn't realize how much of a stereotypical twonk I sounded like, blurting out that phrase, but I couldn't care less.

"Cum in me! Oh fuck yes! Cum in me, Luke! Aaaah!!!!!! Oh FUCK!!!!" She screamed and started to convulse around my dick in orgasm as I pushed into her as deep as I could go and jetted out load after load of my fluid. I pulsed in and out a couple more times to let myself drain out. I could feel it overflowing and running down my shaft, dripping onto the mattress.

My groans dwindled as I started to pull my deflating member out of her pussy. It was only starting to get soft and I managed to pull it out and flop it on her stomach as I came down and held myself above her at face level.

"Damn, boy…you've nearly wore this girl out! I can't feel my legs after that punishment." She chuckled, still out of breath, then reached down and grabbed hold of my dick as she lurched up to kiss me. I lowered myself on top of her and rolled over so she was on top of me. She broke away and ran her free hand along my arm. Giving me a seductive glare and licking her lips, she moved towards my left ear and uttered "I'm not done with you yet."

My eyes lit up yet again as she ran her free hand back down my body and wrapped herself around me. She squeezed my dick with her small hand and leaned forward against me and kissed me, wrapping our tongues together like ribbon. I broke from her mind-blowing kiss and held her a couple inches away from me.

"And what would you like to have me do next?" She giggled and sat up on my legs with my dick still in her hand. She tugged on my mostly limp penis to stand up so I quickly complied. I stood in front of her as she kept squeezing me, making my erection return to its engorged state. We were tight together, so I ran my hands down her sides and upon reaching her hips, I lurched around and squeezed at her ass. Her head tilted back as she moaned loudly with each grasp.

She took her free hand and brought it behind my head, pulling me in as she nipped at my neck aggressively. I felt myself become fully erect as she did it, now squeezing her ass harder and lifting her off the ground. "That's what I want next," she whispered seductively as she kissed up my face to my ear. "I want you inside me. I want you to fuck my ass as hard as you can." She was growing more and more aggressive and erotic.

I had never fucked a girl in the ass before that. Every other girl dismissed that idea as soon as I took my pants off because they knew it hurt with a normal size dick, much more one of my caliber. However I had recalled them, I couldn't resist anything that this woman wanted. I pulled her back in front of me to give her a long kiss, and then I drifted down her body, kissing her neck down to her breasts, down her stomach, right down to her pussy, and teased her a little bit with my tongue. I felt her hand across the back of my head, so I figured that I might as well get to it.

Standing up a little bit, erection now raging again, I spun her lightly and bent her over on the bed. Kneeling back down, I kissed the small of her back and felt her body surge with excitement. Standing back up, adjusting her body so I could penetrate hr without bending down at an awkward angle, I probed her asshole with the tip. Just from how it felt I could tell I was never going to make it inside. Thinking quickly, I realized I had one option for lube.

"Hey baby…would you mind helping me out a bit here?" She turned her head to see me then spun her body around to face me.

"Does my big boy need lubed up?" She smiled up at me like a little girl hiding that she stolen something. I watched as she latched onto the base of my cock and started to lick every single inch of my pole. She ran her tongue over it, leaving a trail of saliva the whole way down the shaft and then started to spread it around with her tongue. My body was trembling from the pleasuring sensation, just as I had before. "Mmm…you're just so tasty. But you better get back there…you wouldn't want to let me down, would you?"

"No, baby…I'm going to fulfill everything you could ever desire." She spun herself back around and stared at me lustfully. Thinking of all the times I had seen anal before in porn, I knelt down and flicked my tongue along her asshole, getting it lubed up and ready for my penetration. When my tongue touched her, she let out a high pitched moan that left me even more excited. I pulled away and started to press against her hole with the head of my cock, nudging at it to try to open it up so I could slam myself inside.

Her screams grew louder and louder every time I pushed, and after at least two minutes, I got the head started in and pushed until my entire head was in.

She gasped in pain as I entered, letting out shrieks of both agony and gratification. I pushed myself in further at small increments, sliding hard just to fit inside of her.

"Aaah! Aaaah! Oh God…fuck me deeper, Luke! I want all of it inside me!" She began to shake as I slid more and more into her, now about 6 inches deep with another 6 to go. I slid a little harder into her and managed to get about 2/3rd of my dick inside before it got even harder to push. At this point her body was writhing with every pulse, but she kept on screaming "Deeper!"

I kept right on thrusting, getting all but two inches into her. The heat of her insides accompanied with how small of a passage I was working with was squeezing my dick like a vice on a pipe, making it nearly excruciating; however the pain was nowhere near the intensity as the pleasure, so I let it pass.

Her face was in tears, still screaming for me to go the whole way, which nearly seemed like some sort of cruel and unusual punishment to her, but I had promised her to fulfill her every desire, so I drove myself harder inside.

With a few last thrusts, feeling myself expanding as the next climax neared, I put my hand on her back and started to moan a little louder than I had been before.

"That's it, baby! Cum in me the whole way inside! Aaah! God Dammit! It feels so good!" In any other situation I would have called her crazy seeing as she was nearly bawling her eyes out. Her words were short and exasperated and it was obvious that she wouldn't be able to last much longer under the stress.

In a final push as I felt the load nearing its shot, I thrusted hard into her, burying her the whole way to my pelvis, and began shooting out cum like fireworks.

Her howl from the feeling was ear shattering but highly erotic at the same time. It almost reminded me of the girl they called "Lassie" from the movie Porky's, but my mind was so clouded from the heavy sex session that I couldn't think of such trivial things at the time.