The Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ejaculation seemed to a lifetime, draining me of all my energy and sending my body into convulsions as her body tightened around my spurting member.

Left breathing like I had just run a marathon and jut as sweaty, I slowly withdrew my softening dick from her now gaping hole. As soon as I had released the tension of my body against hers, she fell flat onto the bed on her stomach, twitching in ecstasy. My body had grown weak from the fucking, so I could do nothing more than ease my body down at her side.

Out of breath, I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. "So…how'd you like it?"

She gazed at me in a half-glossed over look, but still retaining the piercing shine of the greens in her eyes. "That…was amazing, Luke….I've never felt anything like that before. I want that feeling over and over again…" She began to trail off as she kissed me again.

"Is that so?" I laughed dryly amidst my utter exhaustion. "I wish I could deliver, but I don't think Ryan would be too understanding of me boning his mother." We both laughed again and I stroked her side gently to soothe her.

"Well, I bet I could fix that, stud." I took what little strength I had left and propped myself up on my elbow, staring in bewilderment. "How about I house you up at our house for as long as you want? No rent and no utilities…you just pay me with this." She grabbed my flaccid pole and shook it lightly. "I'll just tell him that you and I worked out an agreement after he left and that you'd be paying me to stay at our house in the guest room. Would you mind driving 15 miles to school every morning?"

My head fell off of my palm and I stared at her in glee. "Ma'am, for what you're offering, I would drive 50 miles to school every morning." I kissed her deeply and wrapped my arm around her. "I'm sure I can hide our little relationship from Ryan."

She squealed like a little schoolgirl and ran her finger along my face. "Good boy. I hope you don't mind being my personal toy…or maybe the other way around depending on how we want to be that particular night." She giggled weakly and kissed me again.

All was going well, aside from the complete exhaustion, as I lay beside my new found lover. All thoughts had left my mind except for how amazing I felt and how great the times would be coming with me moving in with this woman.

Everything was in equilibrium.

CLICK

The sound came from out of nowhere, and Sally got up suddenly, like a prairie dog scouting the field. She tried to get up only to stumble on her weakened legs, leaving me in a state of confusion and fear.

"The other tenant is here!"

To Be Continued…