The Thai Maid Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Choose."

And just like that I was free. The most free I've ever been.

Time and again, I thought I had submitted to her will, but each time I held a bit of myself back. When pressed to the moment of crisis with Bee's enormous blue dildo, twice I had walked right up to the edge of a cliff, twice looked into the abyss, and twice pulled back. Now, Miss had thrown me over the side and I was free.

How many times had I said "Yes Miss" that week? How could I have known I didn't even mean it until just this moment. Miss owned me, and now that I understood that it made everything so much easier.

I returned Miss's gaze, my beautiful brown petite and wicked Miss, and opened my mouth but no words would come.

"Vicky has to want it," whispered Miss.

I reached my hand down between Miss's legs, fumbling to grasp the enormous, slick dong. I took it by the head. I lifted my legs up. Pressing its head against my anus, I drew a deep breath and said, "Vicky wants it."

Miss smiled, and began rubbing the dildo's head between my cheeks with the lightest strokes imaginable. I found my voice. "I want it Miss. I need it. Please Miss, please make love to me, please fuck me with your blue cock, please bury yourself to the hilt in my ass."

Miss liked hearing this, and my heart swelled as I saw something new in her face, not just wickedness but desire. I could smell a new scent in the room, and I knew somewhere down past my stomach, somewhere down behind her fat fake dong, somewhere tucked away beneath the harness, her pussy was wet. She wanted me.

I found the tube of KY and rubbed some on the head of the cock, all the while looking Miss directly in the eye. I raised my legs as high as I could, nearly over my head. And I grasped the base of the dong and pressed it against my backside. Propping herself up with one hand, Miss lightly teased my nipples with the other, her fingertips skittering across my tight skin. She leaned her body into mine, and for the second time my bottom opened for her dildo, but this time as a hungry, wanting mouth. My eyes widened as Miss entered me, just the head, and Miss leaned down toward me. I could see that she wanted to kiss me on the lips, but inches and inches of dildo separated our bodies.

I would have to do something about that.

I found the tube of KY and I threw it on the floor. I reached between my legs and found my pussy sopping wet. Rubbing my hand against my lips, I gathered my juices and slathered the dildo with them, then once again looked Miss in the eye and said "More please."

Miss pressed again, slowly and firmly, and my ass began to yield under the combined pressure of Miss's weight and my desire. One inch. Two inches. My asshole stretched wider than I thought possible. The pain: how to describe it? I felt like I was being split in two. Too much cock, and not enough ass to accommodate it. But every inch brought me closer to kissing my Miss. Bearing down again, I closed my eyes at the stretching sensation, but Miss whispered, not unkindly, "Vicky, open."

I looked at Miss, my beautiful Miss, and staring into her bottomless brown eyes I once again said "More please."

Another inch. Another. My universe became nothing more than my wildly stretched bottom, the blue cock, and my mad desire to kiss Miss on the lips. Her face now only inches away from mine, but the inches might have been miles for all of the work we had to do the get her cock the rest of the way up my ass. I wanted to simply raise my head to kiss her, but my Miss deserved more and I was going to give her all I had.

"More please, Miss," I grunted, and I could feel a trickle of sweat on my temple.

Another inch. Another. A tear rolled down my cheek at the stretching, the strain, and my desire. Another. Miss's mouth, so close to mine, her beautiful face, so close to mine. Her eyes, wild with desire, wild with passion, and yes, I will say it: wild with love. I could see the love in her eyes, my Miss loved me, and I pushed myself against her until with a whimper -- from me? from her? -- her hips met my bottom.

She was in. To the hilt. Up my ass.

Our eyes met from inches away. Her eyes darted back and forth across my face, and she pressed her lips into mine. Her breath sweet beyond description, her tongue small and darting, my lips yielded to hers and we kiss passionately. She held my head and touched my face and she opened her mouth and our tongues entwined. The base of her harness grinded against my pussy and my juices flowed down between my cheeks and over the huge blue invader, sitting still in my bowels.

She kissed me again and stroked my face and I knew then that I could spend an eternity like this, loving and being loved by her. But I had work to do, and I wanted to please my Miss. I whispered in her ear, echoing my pledge from earlier that day:

"My ass. You own it. Now fuck it like you own it." And I bit her, lightly, on the lip before pinching one of her nipples hard. Miss yelped, and smiled, and some of the wickedness returned to her face. With a laugh, she began to withdraw slowly and gently from my bottom, and with one last kiss lifted her body off mine.

An inch receded. Another. Another. The feeling of loss was overwhelming, and I struggled not to cry. From this moment forward I knew that any time spent without Miss's dildo inside me was time spent not pleasing Miss, but I knew I would be getting it back soon.

Another inch, another, and with a tiny plop the head of her dildo slipped out of me and onto the bed. Before Miss could act, I scrambled to my knees and leaned over, grabbing the blue dildo and sucking its sour head. I sucked it, spit on it, and slicked it with enough saliva as I could muster, and Miss laughed until I pinched her nipple again.

Without being told, I rolled over on my stomach and pulled my knees under my body. I reached my hands back behind me and pulled my cheeks open. I looked over my shoulder and in a steady voice, looking Miss directly in the eye, I said to Miss:

"My ass. My pink asshole. You own it. Fuck it like you own it."

Miss grabbed the back of my head and stuffed my face in the pillow. With her free hand, she pressed the head of her dildo against my anus, hard, and without warning forced herself two inches into me. I whimpered and cried, but pushed myself back onto her. She thrust in several more inches, and I sobbed into the pillow, but managed to say, "Fuck it Miss! Fuck it! Fuck my ass!"

She obliged me.

Gentleman readers, did you know that the short, shallow in-out strokes that you see in porn don't really do anything for a woman? If you're going to properly buttfuck a woman, do it as deeply as you can and make the strokes from head to hilt, not shallow. Bee knew this. Within moments, I could feel her hips pressed against my cheeks as she sank into the hilt up my ass. Miss waited briefly to let me get adjusted to the fullness and stretching, but not for long. She began to pump me, slowly at first, long and slow strokes pulling almost entirely out of my bottom and pressing entirely back in to the hilt.

She raked her nails lightly across my back and goose bumps erupted all over my body. I reached between my legs to touch my pussy but Miss slapped my hand away.

And then she got a rhythm going. Long, deep strokes in my ass but faster and faster, my bottom warming from the heat. Her hips met my cheeks again and again, at first pressing gently into my pillows of flesh but eventually smacking with noisy claps as she banged in and out of my ass, pounding me harder and deeper.

I could feel a trickle of liquid running down the inside of my leg and for a wild moment I feared I was bleeding, but I looked between my legs and could see my pussy was literally dripping wet. I needed to cum so badly, my clit and pussy swollen with lust, and I reach my hand between my legs again, but this time Miss slapped my hand away much harder than the last time. I put my hands back on my cheeks, and spread them as wide as I could. I needed to cum, and I knew I had work to do.

I took a deep breath, and said as calmly and as sternly as I could "Fuck it, Miss, harder. Fuck my ass. Show me who is the Miss and who is the servant. That's not hard enough."

And I heard a new sound: Miss began to moan. I knew her pussy was grinding against the base of the harness, and the harder she fucked me the more her pussy would grind. Anything for my Miss.

"Is that all you've got?" I grunted, as the tears streamed down my face. "Fuck me harder. I need to get fucked in my ass harder Miss."

Miss, wild with desire, love, and anger, spanked my bottom as hard as she could. She pulled all the way out of my ass for a moment, an infinite moment of emptiness, and plunged all the way back in to the hilt. I muffled my cries with the pillow and wept as she pillaged me. My pussy throbbed and I knew a climax was not far off, either mine or hers or both. She moaned and rubbed herself, and plunged again. I pushed my ass back to smack against her hips and bounced back and forth. Miss moaned again, louder, and then suddenly held herself still.

All was quiet, except for my heavy breathing and whimpering, and Miss held her breath. I waited, and dared not move. And when she exhaled, she let her breath out in a long wail of lust and longing and satisfaction:

ooooooooOOOOOOHHHHHHHH...

...and Miss came and came and came and my heart was overflowing with happiness for the gift I had just given my Miss. She dug her nails into my back and pressed my face into the pillow. And she began to pump again, slowly. She whispered "Vicky, Vicky, Vicky, Vicky," over and over and reached one hand under my body to rub my swollen clit. She was going to give me what I had given her.

Miss rubbed my pussy, but as I came close to cumming she giggled and pulled her fingers away. Placing her hands on my cheeks, she spread my ass and massaged my bottom as she once again built a rhythm of assfucking.

Mad with desire and needing to cum, I drifted out of my head and in my mind's eye saw the scene from above: a beautiful, petite Thai woman whose face is shining with happiness and wickedness, her breasts tight and high, her stomach flat, and around her waist an obscenely large blue dildo. On a bed face down beneath her, a fit white woman with her face in a pillow and her ass in the air. Her back glistens with sweat, and sheets are strewn around the bed in sticky disarray. The Thai woman holds her white servant's cheeks open, the Miss's beautiful brown graceful fingers a contrast to the white globes of the servant's ass, and the dildo saws in and out of the servant's ass as her breasts sway back and forth underneath her to the beating she's taken. Her asshole is a stretched ring that desperately grips the dildo as its pulled out, and collapses under its weight as it's pushed in. My mind's eye drifts back up to Bee's serene face and I see her gazing longingly at the back of my head, at my fit thighs, at my sweet ass, and the look on her face is the look of love, my dear Miss loves me and loves fucking my ass and she leans over and whispers in my ear "Vicky so pretty, pretty pink asshole" and my orgasm hits me like a sledgehammer and I cum and cum and cum and my asshole spasms painfully around the huge blue dildo and the pleasure and distress, the love and the humiliation, the ass, the pussy, and the blue cock -- all are inseparable. I cum harder than I ever have in my life, my pussy untouched by my Miss and my body entirely turned to jello.

I collapsed onto the bed. Miss slowly pulled her blue cock out of my ass, and I could feel I was not so quick to close up as previous times. I turned on my side, the pillow still wet from my tears, and Miss lay down next to me. I held her in my arms and we kissed. I watched as she drifted off to sleep. Although I felt sleepy, I could not let this moment pass and simply watched my beautiful Miss. A final tear rolled down my cheek.

I was spent.

Loved.

Owned.

~~~

End of Chapter 5

To Be Concluded in the Epilogue (Chapter 6)

12