The Thank You Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me71
me71
7 Followers

"I'm holding your hand. What else?" Nate asked her, rubbing his thumb over the knuckles he had a grip on. He couldn't believe what he had done. He could feel a tremble but couldn't decide if it was from her hand or his.

"Yes but why?" Abby questioned with a confused look on her face.

"Because it was either hold your hand or drag you up and kiss you senseless."

Abby watched his face carefully as she made her next comment. "You could still kiss me if you wanted."

Nate's jaw clenched. "If I kiss you Abby, it won't just stop there."

"Who said it had to?" Abby saw the blue of his eyes deepen in the dim lighting of the restaurant.

"Are you sure?" Nate's voice was pure gravel with that question.

"Sure as I'll ever be and there's a perfectly good limo outside stocked to roof with food and drink if we get hungry or thirsty." Abby was already retrieving her purse and making to stand up. "Are you coming?"

"Not yet but I plan to be soon." Nate also rose and this time did nothing to hide the erection that was straining the front of his trousers from her.

They hastily made their exit from the restaurant just as Sam and Michel were coming out of the kitchen to visit with them. "Well, I see he's done it again, Sam." Michel said with a grin on his face. "The boy never could keep it in his pants for too long."

"Ah, but his date tonight was stunning, Michel. Long legs and body made for sin," Sam advised his lover.

"You sound as if you wanted her yourself," Michel said with a little pout.

"Lover, even you would have considered turning if you had seen the look in her eyes when she looked at him," Sam turned and rubbed his hand over his lover's arse.

"That hot, huh?"

"Yep. That hot!" With that, they both went back into the kitchen.

With hands clasped, Nate and Abby hurried to where the limo was still parked. Nate opened the door and helped Abby inside before entering himself. The privacy screen rolled down quietly to display their driver. "Where do you want to go, Sir?"

Nate looked heatedly at Abby before responding. He searched her face to check for any doubts. Eyes locked, Nate finally spoke, "Home, thanks. Take the scenic route."

"Very good, sir," said the driver. The privacy screen slid soundlessly up and Nate and Abby were once again on their own.

The air was thick with desire. Nate could only stare at Abby and she at him. Nate leaned in closer to Abby's face, his eyelids at half-mast and he took a deep breath in. "You smell so good, Abby."

Abby could feel her heart race. It seemed she had waited an eternity to be here with him. "I taste better than that," she growled sexily.

"I'll just have to see about that." With that, Nate lowered his head and fit his mouth to hers.

Lips joined, parted, joined, parted, then joined again. Tongues tangled, tasted and retreated only to tangle and taste again. Nate pulled his head back to look down into Abby's flushed face. Her lipstick had smudged and her eyes held an internal glow. "You're right. You do taste better," Nate whispered. He raised his hands to the front of Abby's dress and cupped her breasts through the fabric, his thumbs rubbing back and forth across the nipples until they firmed.

Not to be outdone, staring him straight in the eye, Abby raised her hands to trace the buttons of Nate's shirt. Slowly she started to open the top button, then the second, until all buttons were undone and she could pull the shirt tail out of Nate's trousers to display his furry chest and cut abdomen. Still watching him, Abby placed her hands on his abs and slowly started to rub upwards towards his nipples, slightly pinching them, continuing up to twine her arms around Nate's neck.

Nate stopped rubbing her nipples and began to run his own hands over her body, edging down and then under the skirt of Abby's dress, continuing up to grip the cheeks of her arse in his strong hands. Nate scooped her off of the seat next to him and sat her astride his lap.

Watching each other as their hands started to learn each other's bodies or as much of each other they could reach, Nate and Abby began to kiss in earnest. This time there was no hesitancy of the unknown; they had each learned the other's taste and wanted to immerse themselves in it.

Suddenly the privacy screen rolled down an inch or so and they could hear the driver advise them that they had arrived at Nate's house. Separating only enough to straighten a few strategic articles of clothing, Nate opened the door and once again helped Abby from the limo. They stood on the footpath until the limo pulled away, before grinning at each other and running up to Nate's front door. Abby stumbled a little in the gold heels and before she knew what happened, Nate scooped her up into his arms and continued his run to the door.

Puffing slightly, Nate retrieved his keys from his pocket and opened the door. Abby only had a glimpse of timber, glass and very stylish furniture before being hurried down the corridor to the back of the house and Nate's bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, Nate put Abby down on her feet. The only light in the room came from the moonlight shining through the ceiling to floor glass window that looked out over a quiet little inlet. Delighted, Abby could see a sailboat anchored and bobbing in the gentle waves, the picture of serenity.

Nate watched her reaction to the view and was touched by the sweet smile that appeared on Abby's face. He turned her around, looking for the opening to her dress. As much as he loved the sexy red dress, he desperately wanted to see what she wore underneath.

Abby helped him out by grabbing the bottom of the dress and pulling it up and over her head. She dropped the dress on the floor and stood before him in only her lacy red knickers and the gold high heeled sandals. She cocked a hip and placed her hands on her waist. "What are you waiting for?" she asked in a low throaty voice.

Nate thought he was having a heart attack, his heart was thumping inside his chest and his breathing was shallow. Without saying a word, he started attacking his own clothes. Nate couldn't remember the last time he was this frantic to get out of his clothes. He stripped off his shirt and started to push his trousers down his legs. Unfortunately in his haste he forgot to slip off his shoes first and ended up inelegantly hopping about on one foot trying to disentangle his foot from the trouser leg.

Abby couldn't help herself, she started to laugh. Nate stopped hopping about and stood up straight. "What's so funny?" He wasn't too sure he was happy to be the butt of any jokes just at that moment.

"You are," Abby giggled.

She was so happy at that moment. Here was her dream man, in such a rush to get naked for her, that he turned into a normal clumsy person. Abby wasn't too experienced in this sort of thing. Not that she was a virgin but she'd only been with two other guys before and neither of those experiences made her feel like she could laugh and relax while still feeling hot and horny.

"Let me help." She took the two steps needed to get close enough to Nate to help him rid himself of the mutinous shoes.

Abby sank to her knees in front of Nate and gently lifted one foot to remove the offending shoe and sock. That done she then lifted the other foot to rid it of the other shoe and sock. Nate stepped out of his trousers and kicked them away. He stood there in his tight boxer briefs and looked down to where Abby sat at his feet looking back up at him. Every cell in his body reacted to the longing he saw on her face. His erection grew to a new level of hardness until the head of his cock peeked over the top of the briefs.

All of the spit in Abby's mouth dried up. Mesmerized by the sight of Nate's cock, she slowly raised her hand and reached to touch it softly with her finger. It jerked in reaction and a pearl of pre-cum appeared at the tip. That was all the incentive she needed. Abby gripped the waistband of Nate's briefs and pulled them down his legs, leaving his hardness swaying in the breeze.

Nate reached down and gripped Abby under the arms to pull her up his body. The feel of her generous breasts sliding up his legs then torso was almost his undoing. Running his hands around her to meet at her spine, Nate just held her. The urgency was still there but tempered as he took the opportunity to just hold her and try to slow his heart rate.

It didn't work. Abby looked up and Nate took her mouth in a passionate kiss once again. His lips trailed down Abby's throat, over the pulse point, down her collar bone to her breast. Open mouth kisses left a wet path from one breast to the other, and still he traced downwards. Kneeling on the floor in front of her, Nate's mouth encountered the lacy edge of Abby's panties. Using his teeth, he dragged the panties down her legs until they dropped to the floor at Abby's feet.

Nate worked his hands and mouth back up Abby's legs to the junction where thigh met groin. He blew a gentle stream of air over the black curls that housed her femininity. A shiver went through her and Abby felt a trickle of wetness slide down the inside of her thigh.

Moving her legs apart, Nate pressed his mouth to the dripping pussy in front of him. Alternating between licking and sucking the hard little clit that had risen from it's hiding place amongst the curls, Nate held Abby to him when she started at the contact.

Abby's hands had taken over from Nate on her breasts. She began to rub and tease her nipples, moulding her breasts and then running her hands down her stomach to rest in the tawny curls of Nate's hair. She gripped the curls lightly and started to guide Nate's movements. Pressure was building up inside her and she moaned.

Breathing harshly, Nate pulled away from her wet puss and pulled Abby down to the floor with him. Lying down, he pulled her thighs over his head until he had manoeuvred her into a sixty-nine position.

On her hands and knees, straddling his face, Abby looked down at Nate's erection. Slowly she lowered her mouth onto his cock and kissed the tip, lightly licking the pre-cum that had coated it until all that covered it was her saliva. Dropping her head some more, she started to lick up and down the shaft, stopping every so often to take Nate's cock deep inside her mouth.

Nate took up where he left off and continued to lick and suck at her hot wet core. Making a point of his tongue, Nate started to tongue fuck her in earnest. Abby took one of her hands from it's grip on Nate's cock and with her fingers began a duel with the busy tongue licking her slit, sliding her fingers into her twat as Nate's tongue retreated.

Nate watched as Abby played with herself while she sucked his cock. Two fingers slipped inside and began pumping in rhythm with her strokes on Nate. Nate was getting more excited by the second. His cock was getting the best blow job and he was watching Abby fuck herself at the same time.

Suddenly it was too much, Nate moved and flipped them over so that Abby landed underneath him and his hips were cradled between her slippery thighs. With one thrust, he slid into her well lubricated pussy. Both Nate and Abby sighed at the feel of his cock finally inside her. They then began to move against each other, thrusting slowly then building up to a frantic pace.

Hearts racing, breath heaving, both bodies frantically moving until "YEEEESSS!!" Nate and Abby yelled together. They collapsed in a pile of arms and legs. Nate rolled off Abby so that she could catch her breath.

"Well, I'd have to say that was the best Thank You I could ever have gotten," Abby said when she caught her breath.

Nate chuckled. "That wasn't actually what I had in mind this morning," he said with a wry grin.

"It was in MY mind!" Abby told him truthfully. "In fact, I've been thinking about this for a long time now but never in my wildest dreams would I have believed it could happen."

"I thought about it too but I thought you just wanted to be friends and colleagues so I never pursued anything," Nate admitted, turning on his side to watch Abby in the moonlight. He could feel his hard on strengthening again. She still wore the gold heels and it was turning him on thinking of all the possibilities for the night ahead.

Abby turned as well. "I still want to be friends, Nate. I would like to be more than that actually, if you want, that is?" She asked the last part in a quiet voice.

"I definitely WANT. Can't you see how MUCH I want you?" Nate queried. They both looked down to Nate's hard cock, which was making it's presence known once again.

Abby took his cock in her hand. "I think you do," she said in wonder as she began to lightly stroke the hard pole. Abby stared back at Nate. The room dimmed as a cloud passed over the moon. She pushed Nate onto his back and climbed on top of him, continuing her ministrations.

"No think about it. We're talking definite!" Nate ran his hands up her sides to grip her hips and help guide them as Abby stopped stroking and replaced her hand with her pussy. She began to ride him with a slow rolling rhythm.

"Maybe I should take these off," Abby pointed to her heels.

"No way, babe! They are the sexiest shoes I've ever seen," Nate enthused as the sight of Abby's puss sliding up and down his cock pushed his excitement level up another notch. "Seeing you standing there in nothing but these heels is now permanently etched in my mind's eye. I'll be remembering you that way all the time. At work, at home, in bed…"

"Oh, shut up and fuck me, Nate!" Abby interrupted and leaned down to kiss him passionately while sliding up and down his cock.

Nate did just that. He gripped Abby's hips tighter and started to pump his hips hard up into her, bracing himself with his shoulders and feet. Abby almost fell off. She braced her feet on the floor on either side of Nate's hips and her hands on his chest as she rode him jockey style to the finish line.

Once again, they both reached the pinnacle together, screaming their release.

Much later, after finally making it to Nate's king size bed, they heard the distinct sound of stomachs rumbling. Both laughed. Nate carelessly stroked a finger up Abby's arm. "I suppose we should eat something."

Abby grinned, "I thought we already did!" She wiggled her eyebrows at him in a mock leer.

Nate laughed out loud and rolled Abby underneath him once again. "I can't believe it took me this long to get you here with me."

"Since I'm here now, why don't you show me again what it is you've wanted to do?" Abby asked.

Nate then proceeded to do so, all the way into the morning light.

Abby eventually got her Thank You dinner…Sunday night!

me71
me71
7 Followers
12