Family Shock: Home for the Holiday

Story Info
Girl encounters her boyfriend’s family's incest rituals.
20.9k words
4.58
190.8k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family Shock: Home for the Holidays - Illustrated

Summary: Sweet girl encounters her boyfriend's family's traditional incest practices.

Note 1: Thanks to Macauley who requested this story.

Note 2: This was a 2020 Holiday Season Story, and now that it's been revised somewhat and also illustrated for this holiday season.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story back in 2020, and this year for some more editing, plot embellishments, and for illustrating it.

Family Shock: Home for the Holidays - Illustrated

You're absolutely certain you want to go through with this?" Max asked for the hundredth time, fearing that once she'd met his family, everything good she felt about him could totally evaporate. Their relationship so far had been amazing... four months of heaven! Selina was so shy and sweet... at least in public... the polar opposite of any of the girls he'd dated in high school or during his first two years of college... and she still wasn't even remotely aware of all those other girls... and women. But his inability to comprehend math had led to his football coach insisting he find a tutor, and fortuitously, that tutor had turned out to be Selina.

"Yes, for the hundredth time," Selina insisted, having only seen this insecure side of her football quarterback boyfriend just before his first math test after she'd tutored him for two weeks, and now more recently, when she'd agreed to come home with him for Christmas. Not that he'd invited her... no... his mother had called her out of the blue one day to extend the invitation... a mother she'd never even met, but who over the phone had been very warm and engaging... although the conversation had been rather strange.

She'd opened and gotten right to the point by saying, "Hello, Selina dear, I'm Jane Appleby... Max's mother. Are you sleeping with my son? And please answer frankly: whether you are or you're not, I won't be at all displeased."

And then once she'd stammered a bit before replying in the affirmative, Mrs. Appleby had said cheerily, "Glad to hear it," and then she'd invited the girlfriend to accompany Max when he came home for a week and a half to celebrate Christmas and New Year's. Then once Selina had accepted the invitation, she'd explained it would be no problem for her and Max to share the same bedroom, and added, "We're very open minded in our home, so please pack some sexy outfits to wear. Lots of leg and cleavage; we like to keep our men off balance. See you soon!"

All of which was in sharp contrast to her own parents, who'd always been so judgemental about everything! Cleavage? She wasn't sure her mother even knew the word, let alone would ever allowed any of it in her house. And Mrs. Appleby had said 'our men', which in effect meant she was inviting Selina to show lots of leg and cleavage to her husband! Until she'd met Max a few months ago and he'd talked her into his bed, Selina had been a virgin, and she hadn't even dated very much. But once he'd gently and tenderly deflowered her, she'd discovered that sex was this magical wonderland she couldn't get enough of. And just like she was tutoring her new boyfriend in math, Max was now tutoring her in sex, which he appeared to know just about everything about. To her utter delight, they were now doing just about everything imaginable together. One thing she adored about this man was his total lack of shame while they did sexy things together that she'd heard most people considered to be shameful. And by the sound of it, his mother was just as open and carefree about sex as he was. So what was his problem?

"First, it's only the ninety-seventh time," Max joked, trying to relieve some of the stress he was feeling before the upcoming, ... and no doubt unavoidable, ... big reveal. "But I'm serious; just say the word, and I can turn this car around right now."

"After our six-hour drive today, there's no way I'm remaining in this car, as nice as it is, any longer than the final five minutes before we arrive at your house," she said. She'd always hated long drives, and this one had been particularly intense, due to a couple of lengthy stretches where the road was pretty much buried in snow to the point of non-detectability, due to a sudden snowstorm... which hadn't been forecast at all... fucking useless weathermen!

"Fine," Max sighed heavily, afraid that this final stretch of their drive could turn out also to be the final five minutes of their relationship. Selina was the first girl he'd ever dated who wasn't a member of the Order of Syndom, and girls from families belonging to this secret society had been trying for years to hook their claws into him and his likely future NFL career. But they'd always been so superficial, with all of his alleged soulmates being pretty much mindless sex slaves eager to do anything for him, anywhere at all. Back when he was eighteen, his sudden numerous opportunities to get blown whenever he wanted to shoot a load, or being offered chances to fuck mother and daughter teams, or to fuck girls in the ass while their fathers cheered him on, had been amazing! But now... it just felt so... just so been there, done that, and the t-shirt wasn't anything he could wear in public.

But Selina was completely different. She didn''t even know the Order existed, and she wasn''t some bimbo slut looking to get rich by marrying him. No, she was a sweet, beautiful woman who obviously loved him for himself. Not that she was unwilling in the bedroom...... far from it. She was always eager to do whatever he suggested, as if he'd invented sex, just so he could share all of its fresh and previously unfamiliar wonders with her. And far from being a mindless bimbo, she was constantly coming up with ideas of her own to add extra spice to their lovemaking. But their bedroom sports were far from being the sum total of their love affair together. In addition to being sexy, she was also intelligent and witty... brilliant even... and she was constantly going out of her way to do small, thoughtful things for him, just to demonstrate how much she cared.

"Are you that embarrassed by me?" Selina teased, as she slipped into her boots, having removed them hours ago, both because they were too hot, and also to tease him with her nylon-clad toes... a weird fetish of his she really didn't understand. She'd always worn pantyhose ever since she was twelve or so, since she was a minister's daughter, and her fire and brimstone Dad had expected it of her. But she'd never considered them sexy... she'd never seen herself as sexy either... at least not until Max kissed her after he'd gotten 84% on that first math test he'd been so worried about. He hadn't come right out and called her sexy, but a certain bulge in his trousers immediately following the kiss was convincing evidence that he considered her so. She'd been shocked at the time that he felt that way about her, and she was still was somewhat in shock several months later, as she was undeniably a nerd, majoring in math, and well along the road to eventually becoming a math teacher or a professor very much like the wonderful woman who'd unofficially become her mentor, Professor Higgins.

In contrast, Max was the epitome of athletic, popular and cool. Of course given who her parents were, she'd been brought up to believe that sex should only occur within matrimony, and then only in the dark and for procreation. But inwardly she'd always rebelled against that notion, and she'd secretly discovered and delighted in online porn shortly after she'd arrived at college. And this year her sweet boyfriend had also taken to buying uber sexy outfits for her, which she only wore when they were alone together, or occasionally when they went out to dinner a sufficient distance from campus that there was zero chance they'd encounter anyone they knew. On those occasions she'd had to admit to thoroughly enjoying... for the first time in her life... the scandalised but usually appreciative looks she received from both men and women.

"No," he said, having answered this question quite a few times already, while he'd desperately tried to convince her not to come and meet his parents. "I've already told you countless times how sexy and wonderful I think you are. All that embarrasses me is my family, and our weird traditions."

"I'm sure they're amazing people," Selina said. "Over the phone, your mother completely won me over, she was so gracious." She was still puzzled by the way Max was acting. His obsessive worry about her meeting his family seemed so out of character for him. He was ordinarily confident about just about everything. Except for math, of course.

They pulled up to the curb in front of a large house that was just short of being a mansion, not far outside the nearest city, and at the edge of a natural forest. An ideal location! On the snow-covered lawn there were large and ornate wire figures here and there. They weren't Christmas decorations precisely, but they were definitely winter ones.

Selina, who came from a poor family and was only able to attend the elite college because of her academic scholarships, said, "Wow! I knew you were financially comfortable, but... just wow! And the location! You have all the conveniences of being near the city, but you can also just step outside your back door for a hike through the forest. Do you see many deer?"

"Only during the winter months," he replied, "and then we see lots of white-tails. But lots of squirrels also live around here, not quite as many chipmunks, and we have to use a certain specialised kind of garbage cans so the raccoons can't get into them and leave a real mess for us to clean up. And of course, countless songbirds. I'm not much of an ornithologist, although I know a cardinal or a robin when I see one. Or a crow, and a few other varieties. But in the spring or summer if you go hiking with my Mom, she'll be able to keep you entertained for hours with all the different kinds of birds she'll be pointing out to you."

"It all sounds marvelous," she gushed. "How does your family manage to afford to live somewhere like this?"

"My Dad is CEO of a large company that's on the cutting edge of artificial intelligence and cybernetics, which is doing very well," Max explained, aware that everyone he'd ever met in the secret society was financially very well off.

"Cybernetics?" Selina asked, while they got out of Max's luxury car and joined each other on the sidewalk. "I'm not even sure what that word means. Doesn't it have something to do with robots? I wonder if they'll ever become practical... outside of automated factories, that is."

"Cy-ber-net-ics is the sci-ence of com-mu-ni-ca-tion and con-trol the-or-y that is con-cerned es-pe-cial-ly with the com-par-i-tave stud-y of au-to-ma-tic con-trol sys-tems. It is es-pe-cial-ly use-ful in the pro-gram-ming of ro-bots," replied two very mechanical-sounding voices speaking in perfect unison. They were speaking with perfect clarity, except they had absolutely no inflections in their voices.

Selina turned, and to her amazement, she saw two figures standing in front of her, each with an arm around the other as if they were girlfriend and boyfriend. Except they were unmistakably robots!

"What on earth?" she gasped.

"Selina," Max chuckled, "I'd like you to meet Galaxia and Optimus. They're two robotic prototypes from my Dad's company, and so far we're finding them to be of very practical use in our home."

"Galaxia and Optimus, this is Selina, my girlfriend."

"It is our plea-sure to make your ac-quain-tance Se-li-na Mas-ter Max-es fuck-ee," they greeted, again in perfect unison and without inflection..

"Fuckee?" she giggled in embarrassment. "I'm not sure you should call me that!"

"If you will be shar-ing Mas-ter Max-es bed to-night should we not call you his fuck-ee. It is per-fect-ly log-i-cal," they replied.

"But..." she began.

"Don't bother arguing with them, it won't do you any good at all," Max suggested. "They're totally logical, but they don't comprehend the first thing about nuances or social niceties."

Max inwardly sighed. Sex seemed to have permeated everything about his family, even these two mechanical constructs, which although they were totally sexless, enjoyed (for lack of a better word) the pretense of being each other's boyfriend and girlfriend. He just hoped, probably to no avail, that his family would respect his wishes to keep the family secret a secret, at least for the duration of Selina's visit. He'd even gone so far as to stress that if Selina discovered their incestuous activities with each other, he'd never come home again! They'd reassured him they'd respect his wishes... but the Order of Syndom was very powerful, and sidestepping its requirements was nearly impossible.

"I guess that makes sense," she agreed. "Let me help you with our luggage."

"Please do not trou-ble your-self hon-oured fuck-ee we shall be hap-py to trans-port it in-side for you." The two robots said.

She giggled again. "I guess only robots could turn a word like 'fuckee' into an honorific!"

"I guess you're right," he said. He took her hand and began leading her to the front door, saying," Well, here goes nothing."

"You know, that expression has never made any sense," she pointed out.

"You're right; it really doesn't," Max agreed, after thinking about it for a moment.

"I can't believe that your family has robots! You're just full of surprises," Selina said, as they reached the front porch.

"Oh, there may be lots more of them," he muttered to himself.

"Pardon?" Selina asked. "More what?

"More surprises," Max said as they entered the house, and he prayed his parents and sister would respect his wishes. He added, "Just leave your shoes here inside the door; we never wear them in the house," removing his own, before they went into the combination kitchen and dining area, and his mother and sister rushed over to greet them.

Which didn't go quite the way Max had hoped. His kid sister Joanne, an eighteen-year-old, was so delighted so see him that she jumped up, wrapped her legs around his waist, and gave him a hug, crying out, "Max!" Which wasn't all that unexpected, and he couldn't help but grin at her boisterous greeting.

Meanwhile, his mother Jane approached Selina offering her a warm, affectionate hug, saying, "Selina, it's wonderful to meet you at last. You're just as pretty as Max has always told me you are!"

But then when Selina hugged her back, she discovered that Jane wasn't wearing a sexy short dress like she'd initially thought, but only an apron; and Selina's hands were unexpectedly grasping the sexy mother's bare ass!

Jane grinned at her and said, "Don't look so surprised, my dear. I told you over the phone the women in our family like to keep our men off balance. So please just go with the flow. Can you do that for me?"

Overhearing their brief conversation, Max was greatly relieved to hear his girlfriend reply, "Yes ma'am, I believe I can. I'm not accustomed to a dress code like the one you appear to have in this family, but I'll do my best to fit in."

"Thank you for agreeing so readily, I do appreciate it. Except there's nobody around here named 'ma'am'; won't you please call me Jane?"

"I'll be glad to, Jane. You're not only as gracious as you impressed me as being over the phone, you're also very lovely. To quote a line from Annie, 'I think I'm gonna like it here!"

So all in all, Max's girlfriend's initial reaction to meeting his mother and his sister wasn't at all uncomfortable, like he'd feared it would be. In spite of his mother wearing no more than an apron and stockings, and Joanne wearing a shirt to serve as a dress that wasn't quite long enough to do the job, at least she was wearing panties like she almost never did, and the three women seemed to be getting along famously.

Before long, Max announced his intention to go upstairs to shower and change out of his travel clothes, and Joanne invited Selina upstairs to her own bedroom to change as well, telling her that since Selina hadn't had a chance to unpack yet, she thought she could find something suitable among her own clothing for her to wear.

For the life of her, Selina still couldn't figure out why Max had been so concerned about her meeting his family, except it seemed obvious he was embarrassed by their wealth... since he knew she came from humble beginnings.

Upstairs with Joanne in her bedroom, Selena found herself liking Max's sister just as much as she did her mother, even though the mother and daughter were quite different from each other. Even though the mother had elected to wear only an apron for her son's homecoming and to meet his girlfriend for the first time, she struck Selina as being rather conservative overall. In contrast, Joanne obviously had a bit of a 'bad girl' side. She had pink spiky hair and at least one tattoo, and she struck Selina as being not at all hesitant to shock people... although always in good fun she was guessing, and never maliciously. She was also a little surprised by how daring the 'suitable' dress Joanne offered to loan her was, but she didn't object. It certainly wasn't as revealing as Jane's totally backless apron! She wasn't accustomed to wearing clothes quite this daring, except at times when only Max would see her wearing them. But when in Rome...

While she returned downstairs to help Jane in the kitchen, she was rather looking forward to her first evening with the Applebys. She wondered whether she'd encounter any other interesting surprises as the evening progressed. When she arrived, Jane was standing at the sink washing some dishes. Which meant...

"Ummm..." Selina ventured, "I can't help but noticing..."

"That my bare ass is showing?" Jane went straight to the point. "Go ahead and look if you like, I don't mind. Do you like it?

"Ummm... Wow! Yes, Mrs. Appleby..."

"Jane, please," the mother reminded her.

"Yes, of course. Jane... yes, I think your umm... ass is lovely."