All Comments on 'The Therapist's Journey Ch. 03'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pace

I appreciate the slow build and the subtle details of this story. It's mature and therefore comes off feeling real. Wonderful work, MaryAnderson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I refuse

to read anything written by a male who uses a female name. Shite. Crap. Vomit.

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 11 years ago
love the pase

keep it going loving every session

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I refuse etc. etc. What a div. Brilliant story.

JLCCJLCCover 9 years ago
still awesome!

Some word and grammar errors, so not a 5 (should be 4.8, though!)

You take an improbable situation and make it hot hot hot.

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Appleabout 6 years ago
Surprisingly subtle

Also, thanks for "concomitant" and "velleity". Now added to my lexicon.

This series is masterful. Hope you ignore people's plot suggestions. You appear to have things well sorted.

5 stars.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is a well written story. The confidence of Sally is refreshing. She knows and freely accepts the love of her son. For a psychologist, Theresa has a lot to learn about herself. I like the subconscious way Theresa is starting to learn about her needs, her wants and that she is entitled to everything a self-assured woman deserves.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

A therapist who learns from his patient that he is illegally having incest with his son is obliged to dissuade the patient and to point out the violation of the law. If he doesn't do this and it becomes public, he loses his license.

With your story, one can only hope that the husband will find out about the two of them and they will go to jail. And when he has sued the therapist, they too will have enough problems!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8290 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...