The Therapist's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." but thinking of how Miles had required Theresa to display her garters on their first date, I figured two could play this game. "He has to agree that he can't see the garters, he will have to take my word." I heard her explain my condition to her son and his quick assent. His tone of voice indicated he was happy just to be out of this conversation.

The after-hours appointment was contrary to policy. But I had checked my week's schedule and the 4:00 P.M. Wednesday and 3:00 P.M. Thursday were the only open spots. I didn't want to wait until next week, which was equally crowded, to deal with these two people. I could have the staff try to rearrange some existing appointments, but it was never a good idea to cancel sessions; my clients needed to know they are important to me, not fillers for time slots to be shuffled for my convenience.

"Tell him to come at 5:30 tomorrow." That would be after my staff had left. There was no reason to let them know I was breaking the rules.

I clicked off the cell phone. Because the meet was about fifteen minutes away I started to play the recording of that day's session, stopping it occasionally to dictate notes into my hand held recorder.

* * * *

When I arrived at the pool I saw Katie waving and sat beside her. She hugged me, "Hey, Dr. B." I looked Katie over. An attractive girl, she had a round face with big brown eyes, a wide mouth and full lips, and a pleasing sweet disposition. Her thick light brown hair reached her shoulders. She was a bit out-of-shape, she could lose ten pounds. Some of that extra weight was, however, was parked in a nice set of big round boobs. She also worshiped my son. I had long ago concluded they were sexually involved. As I looked at her now she struck me as a compliant, but not too innovative, lover. I thought about my son. He was probably the aggressive one. Did he take full advantage of Katie's submissive nature?

The itch between my legs, which had been reignited by listening to the recording, intensified as contemplated my son's sex life and watched the hunky young men competing in the meet. None was as handsome as my boy, but they were handsome. They must have girlfriends happy to put out, I thought.

Katie and I cheered when my son won his first race of the day. Since he was not competing in the next two races I turned my mind to my promise to wear garters. I didn't own any, so if I was to wear them I would need to stop at a lingerie store. There was a nice shop near the pool, but I put the thought out of mind. This was ridiculous, I wasn't going to wear any. The lingerie shop, however, still intrigued me. Would something sexy spice up my love life with Robert? In my present state I needed a little more fire from that man. Since we lived about half an hour from the pool, it would be convenient to pick something up tonight. I decided a quick visit to the shop made sense.

My son won his second race and his team the meet. He came over to Kate and I. She plugged a big kiss on his mouth. I found myself leaning over to do the same until a cautionary voice in my head diverted me to his cheek.

Normally after a meet one of the other parents took the boys to a local dive for pizza and some dancing, dropping them all back at the school to be picked up. As Katie and my son walked me to my car they told me that while she could bring them there tonight, she would be unable to pick them up. My son asked me if I could pick Katie and him up when the party broke at 10:30.

I did some quick calculations. If I visited the lingerie store and ran back by the house to drop off the doggie bag – I was already stretching the length of time it could remain unrefrigerated – I couldn't possibly pick then up before 10:45. He told me he could live with this small weekday curfew violation. I said I could if Katie's parents didn't mind. I didn't know her parents particularly well. He was a lawyer. A balding slightly nerdy guy, he had always been polite to me. She had been a physical therapist, but now worked part-time as a masseuse. It was clear she has once been an attractive women, but she had let herself go and could lose thirty pounds. She did feature an enormous pair of breasts, dwarfing even her daughter's. It was clear where Katie got her build. Katie checked with them and reported all was okay.

When we got to my car my son said, "By the time you pick us up all my leering friends will be gone. Why don't take off that suit and put on a sexy dress. You can join Katie and I for some dancing."

I should have said no; it was a school night and I should not be out dancing with teenagers, but it did sound like fun. I equivocated, "You don't want to see this bag of old bones on the dance floor." But in the face of my son's assurance that he was not familiar with any old bag of old bones and Katie's enthusiastic endorsement, I conceded the point. "Sure, honey, if that's what you want."

On he way home I stopped at the lingerie shop. I enjoyed the sexy clothes, picking out a bustier with matching panties, stockings, and garters for Robert. I also saw another set I liked, this a garter belt, panties, garters and stockings. It would fit well with that leather dress and I had promised Theresa's son. On impulse, I added these to my purchase.

I listened to my session with Theresa on the way home. When I arrived I pulled off my business suit and looked through some old dancing clothes. My favorite black dress was not so far out of style. It was short; it didn't make it quite half way to my knees. The bottom was layered and I remembered how it flared out saucer-like when I twirled around. I repeated my old move. It still did. The top was essentially a halter, with the shoulder straps coming together about two-thirds of the way down my bosom, displaying a healthy amount of cleavage and making it impossible to wear a bra. Were my breasts still firm enough for this outfit? I took them in my hand and felt their weight and heft. My thumb stroked my nipple – ooh, that felt good – and decided the girls were ready for the job. I added a skimpy pair of panties and five inch platform wedges. I knew I needed to take five minutes to extinguish the fire between my legs, but I was already running late. I had lingered in the lingerie shop longer than expected. I decided to leave.

On the way to the restaurant, which by this time of night was mostly a dance hall, I finished listening to the recording of Theresa's session. I had had some useful insights, but thought I needed one more review to confirm the ideas germinating in my head. I decided I would hit the gym in the morning, but instead of doing one hour of weights and one of cardiovascular, I would spend two hours on the treadmill and exercise bicycle listening to the recording, hoping that the exercise would distract my body and let my mind focus. With images of Theresa being ass-fucked by her son, the hunky young swimmers in their tight suits, and my posing in the new underwear for Robert swirling through my head, the burning between my legs had a mind of its own. The skimpy panties I had put on were already soaking wet.

I surrendered to the need, pushing my fingers inside my panties to bring myself to an orgasm. I was close to an explosion when I noticed the restaurant. I decided to pull around the back which, I hoped, would be empty and where I could finish the job. When I got there, however, I saw two people making out with full youthful passion and energy. Then I noticed who they were: Katie and my son, mouths locked together and hands roving freely. I flipped off my turn signal and continued to the end of the block. There, stopped at a red light, I shook as my orgasm hit me. I wasn't brought back to reality until the car behind honked, the light having turned green. I drove another block and turned left to double back to the restaurant. First, however, I pulled to the side of the road and sent by son a text indicating I was getting close.

When I entered the restaurant's parking lot they were no longer there. They were easy to spot on the dance floor. The waved me over and I joined in, dancing with both of them. After the song ended each of them looked me up and down. My son was his understated self, "Looking good Mom." Katie was more animated. "Dr. B, you are some hot." Katie insisted that I take the next couple of dances with my son. I sat down for the next number when a young man approached me. A handsome brunette, he asked me to join him on the dance floor. I looked over to my son, who nodded his approval. After that song ended, the proprietor announced that the next song was for girl's only. Katie dragged me onto the dance floor with her. My son joined the two of us for the next song. After that, reclaiming my role as a responsible adult, I told then it was time to get home.

Katie and my son piled into the back seat. Katie's house, except for the porch light, was dark. My son got out of the car to walk her to the door. After he had taken a few steps, he turned back to the car and motioned me to lower the window. When I did he leaned forward and said, "No peeking."

I peeked. After Katie unlocked the front door she turned to kiss my son good night. He initially did not respond, so she strained upwards to reach his mouth, stretching her neck and standing on her toes. My son lowered his head to hers, and kissed her. At the same time he took her hands in his, held them up, and backed her against the front of the house. He used his body to keep her spreadeagled form immobile against the wall. It took little imagination to envision his erection pressed against her sex. He held her like that for a minute or two, and then stepped away. She was practically panting, her face a mask of lust. She looked over at the car, but I knew she couldn't see me in its darkened interior. She started to reach for his crotch, but his hand stopped her. She went into the house.

My son returned to the car and opened my door. I noted his obvious erection.

"Do you mind, I would like to drive home."

I stepped out of the car. "No, of course not honey."

He walked with me to the passenger's door and opened it. I got in.

On the way home he asked me if I had peeked.

"I did. I guess I was a bad girl. Are you going to punish me when we get home?"

He seemed to consider seriously what I had offered as a joke. "Not this time, but the next time you're a bad girl, you'll get a double punishment. Do you think that is fair?"

Enjoying the game, I replied, "Yes. I will try very hard to be a good little girl."

When we got home we hugged. I was disappointed; his erection had disappeared. I retired to my bedroom, undressed, and slipped into my bed. There I put on my headphones and turned on the recording of that day's session with Theresa. I had no clinical intentions at all as I brought myself to another orgasm.