The Therapist's Journey Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy and Chen were waiting at the restaurant. They greeted us with warmth and enthusiasm. The wait staff was instructed to bring several bottles of champagne and give us an hour of privacy.

The boys stood up. "Moms, we have an announcement, but suspect you've already figured it out. These lovely ladies have agreed to marry us."

The four of them told us their wedding plans: a small outdoor double wedding in Hawaii over next year's Christmas holidays.

Theresa and I toasted the boys and their ladies.

Lucy then stood. "I would like to offer a toast in honor of Theresa and Sally and thank them for raising two such wonderful young men."

She was joined by Chen. "We also need to thank you for giving them a taste for older women and helping them perfect their impressive skills between the sheets," she suppressed a grin, "and lots of other places."

Well, they knew.

Lucy continued, "Theresa and Sally, we want you to stay in their lives as lovers. In fact, we made it a condition: we'll refuse to marry them unless you all promise to continue the beautiful thing you've made. We think it's wonderful."

Theresa, beaming, replied, "Well, I'm confident I speak for both of us. We accept."

I had picked up a champagne glass to salute the moment when I felt two hands slipping under my dress. One from Lucy to the left, the other from my son to the right. I looked across the table at Theresa. Her face confirmed she was getting the same treatment. I spread my legs wide, welcoming the invasion and felt my nipples stiffen and cunt moisten. With her free hand Lucy turned my head towards her. There was a twinkle in her light brown eyes.

"Am I welcome to the family?"

"Oh goddd, yes," I responded as I felt a finger work around my panties and push into my cunt.

"Am I welcome with a kiss?"

"Ohhhhh...," was all I could come up with, but Lucy took my open mouth as an invitation. Her tongue found and teased mine. As someone's thumb stroked my clitoris, I sucked her tongue deeper into my mouth. I reached for her breast and found it firm, braless, and warm. I pushed myself against the hands attacking me. When Lucy pulled her head away I felt my son turn my head towards him and we exchanged a deep soulful kiss.

Lucy was talking to me. "The boys told us how beautiful you two are, what wonderful lovers you are, what amazing sex machines you are, loving to fuck and suck, ready for anything, anytime. I can feel how wet and tight your pussy is, I can't wait to join your family. Will you fuck and suck with me, let me eat your pussy, let me suck and lick those sweet tits?"

My son continued to kiss me. His lips and tongue, her words, and their hands had me racing towards a peak. I pulled away from my son and leaned back against the chair, using it as leverage to push harder against the hands stoking the furnace between my legs. I heard Lucy's voice again, "Play with your tits." I cupped them both. A combination of that stimulation and the moment powered me to the finish line. My body shuddered, and then stiffened in climax. Afraid of how the patrons of this top-of-the-line restaurant might react to a woman's howl of orgasmic joy, I buried my mouth in my forearm to stifle my scream, letting out only a "Mpfff...," while my body shook in pleasure. I slumped over the table, fighting to catch my breath.

After a short respite, I looked at Theresa. Her flushed face showed she had received the same treatment as I.

The waiter appeared about ten minutes later, which gave Theresa and I time to shake the cobwebs out of our heads. The meal was wonderful. After we ate we invited the girls to join us at the boy's apartment for dessert, but they begged off. They had major research papers due the following week. They would have to let us take care of the boys that weekend.

That we did. On Sunday morning we capped three straight days of sex with a solid screwing of the other's son. We were lying in their arms when Miles started.

"We have another big announcement."

Theresa responded, "It will be hard to top what we've already heard. Go ahead."

My son lept in, "We'll be coming home for Christmas, but on a restricted diet. We only get to fuck our own mamas."

I fiddled with Miles' flaccid thing. "I'll miss this, but you'll get no argument from me."

"You two are going off birth control. Tell your boyfriends that you're concerned about the health effects now that you're reaching your forties. Buy a box of condoms, punch enough holes in them to guarantee failure, pack your vaginas with spermicide, have sex with John and Robert, and then discover the problem with the condoms. The two of you bought them together. Everyone will assume it was a bad box."

"Because....," Theresa responded, her smile indicating she had a pretty good idea where this was going.

"Because when you turn up pregnant you can't very well acknowledge we're the fathers. I mean, assuming it's all okay with you two."

Theresa and I had often talked about how much we wanted to carry our sons' babies. I crawled on top of Miles, kissing his face. Theresa did the same with my boy. Then we switched, giving our own sons the same treatment.

* * * *

On the way to the airport I asked how Lucy and Chen felt about it.

"Actuallly, we can't take credit. It was their idea. After we gave them a history of our special relationship with our moms, they asked us if we had ever discussed having children with you. We told them no."

Miles took over. "At that point they basically called us a couple of hopeless dunderheads. They said only a male would not have realized that the two of you wanted to have our children, but you were probably reluctant to ask for fear of threatening our autonomy. They also pointed out that if there were ever two woman able to raise children on their own, it was the women we had described."

I responded. "Theresa and I have spent hours talking about it. We knew that if you knew how much we wanted it, you'd never say no. On the other hand, we didn't know how you two could build independent lives while being responsible fathers. We decided not to pursue it. I can't begin to describe how happy you've made us. Thank Lucy and Chen for us until we can do so ourselves."

When we had those sexy ladies in our bed we would give them our own special thanks.

There were some titters in our community when John and Robert's young girlfriends turned up pregnant. John and Robert assured us that there far more congratulatory private backslaps from their male friends. Those who thought it was a plot to get them to marry us fell silent when word spread we had turned down their marriage proposals; we were perfectly happy the way we were.

Theresa and my shared pregnancies were an incredibly erotic time. Both of our already powerful sex drives seemed ramped up. I found her full voluptuous body irresistible. Our love making seemed endless. When not making love, we would sit with each other, reading, watching films, or floating in the pool, naked, our swollen bodies always touching. John and Robert were unceasingly supportive and the oldest gentlemen in our Lamaze class. When the two boys were born neither of our sons objected to our naming them John and Robert to honor these wonderful gentlemen.

John and Robert accompanied us and the newborns to our sons' double-wedding. In light of the strong bond we had developed with our new daughters-in-law, no one was surprised when they invited Theresa and I back to their hotel after the ceremony for several private hours before they left on their honeymoons. That was a heck of an orgy.

John and Robert were wonderful fathers. The two young boys exhibited both the gentle strength of these men and the more exuberant vitality of their biological fathers. When our sons moved back to our community several years later with families in tow, they became second fathers to our new children. Neither John nor Robert showed any disapproval when the children started calling our older sons "Dad." Knowing they might not live long enough to raise the boys, John and Robert were happy to see their namesakes involved with more traditional families, and, after all, no one ever went to a shrink complaining too many people loved them when they were growing up.

Our connection with our daughters-in-law deepened. At least one day each month was a girls night out. After dinner, which we took turns preparing, we devoted the evening to Sapphic love. We learned that Lucy and Chen met when high school seniors at a Hawaiian state science convention. They were both horny and after surveying the available talent, decided the other was the hottest thing in the room. Our sons were the first men for whom they considered giving up each other. They were overjoyed when they found out our sons couldn't think of a single reason they should.

Our scientist daughters-in-law also had a far more mechanical bent than we did. Theresa and I were happily introduced to their spectacular array of sex toys.

Robert and John eventually passed away. They made generous allotments for their children while leaving the bulk of their considerable wealth to the charities they created during their lifetimes. Theresa was always convinced they knew the truth.

"Think about it. They dated two low maintenance and, might I suggest, pretty nice looking younger ladies who loved and respected them, were their intellectual equals, didn't try to change them, weren't after their money, always made them look good in public, and were pretty damn good in bed. Why would they question that?"

I wasn't sure she was right, although they were two smart guys. How could they not have figured it out? But, as Theresa said, even if they had why would they have rocked the boat?

Over the last few years we have had fewer, but still some, sexual adventures. For the most part our sex lives revolve around each other, our sons, and our daughters-in-law. Our second set of sons are now approaching the age of consent. Lucy, Chen, Theresa, and I are still considering exactly how to deal with that.

12