The Thing about Libby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupbearer
cupbearer
363 Followers

"I wonder what kind of guy," she cooed, holding onto my hips and pumping me. "A cute guy? No, I don't think somehow that's really you ... oh, I know, an older guy."

I couldn't help it, I let out a moan.

"Yes," she said, delighted, "an older guy. I can totally see you submitting to an older guy. Mmm. I wonder if that's something we could make happen."

"Oh god," I moaned. "Please ..."

"I know you think you don't want it," she said, "but clearly you do. You want some big alpha male to make you his bitch, don't you? But instead you have me. A girl. Which I imagine is slightly less arousing, but slightly more humiliating, yes?"

I couldn't answer. Libby's fantasy of me being the passive partner in anal sex from an older guy was playing havoc with my sexual imagination, but I was more aroused by the knowledge that it was a girl doing this to me, saying this to me; a girl who was getting off on making me submit. I fancied Libby; I didn't fancy guys as anything but an abstract fantasy.

"I think we're gonna have a lot of fun," Libby said. "I think you're just what I'm looking for on this holiday."

"Please ..." I whimpered, tearful and desperate to cum.

"Mmm, yeah, it's time to close this, isn't it," she said half to herself. "Okay. Get ready."

Libby grasped my shoulders and leaned on me, and then she reached down and I felt her hand grasping the dildo.

Then it started to vibrate inside my ass.

The sensation was overwhelming. Libby began pumping my arse hard and fast, and I couldn't take it but collapsed, prone, on the bedspread, and I buried my face in the sheet and whimpered as she ruthlessly buggered me to the point that my slender naked body convulsed and my swollen prick began to twitch and the warmth flooded from my loins and I came helplessly into the bedspread, my cock spurting semen all over the fabric, and I was whimpering in shame and humiliation and arousal, and she gasped as she realised I was doing it and then gasped again and again, as she too had her orgasm.

I lay there, abject and sated, and she lay on top of me for a while, and then ... she pulled out of me and got off the bed and returned, and she took off my blindfold and I saw her flushed face and she smiled tenderly and kissed me and we embraced and she cuddled me as if we'd just had great, missionary-position, mutually-satisfying sex. Except she was still in her underwear, and I was naked and my arsehole was tingling and pulsing from the fucking it had just received.

I was in too much of a fucked-out stupor to care, and I fell asleep with her arms around me.

***

That was how I got together with Libby.

From the start, our relationship was heavily one-sided. That very night, I got up in the small hours to go for a piss, and I was pulling on my pants when she said from the bed, "Don't."

"What?" I said, standing on one leg.

"As long as you're with me," she said, "if you're not wearing anything with me, you're not wearing anything around anyone else."

"What?!" I said.

"Go on," she said in a teasing tone. "I dare you."

So I slipped out onto the landing in the middle of the night, stark naked, and I had to search around a bit before I found the bathroom. When I found it, I opened the door and my heart plummeted as it opened for me and Sandra emerged from it, wearing a t-shirt. She blinked sleepily at me and then did a quiet double take, registering that I was indeed naked.

"Alex," she said. "You appear to be naked."

"Yes," I said.

"Very good," she said, nodding. "I take it you got lucky, then."

"I did," I said.

"With who?"

"Libby," I said.

Sandra nodded, then did another double take and her eyes widened.

"Really," she said. "How was it."

"Interesting," I said.

"So I hear," she said, and looked at me with curious fondness and stroked my arm.

"Take care of yourself, love," she murmured and slipped past me back to her own room.

I didn't think much of this at the time. But looking back, it was the seed for all that happened later.

cupbearer
cupbearer
363 Followers
12