The Things I Do for You

Story Info
She makes her husband's fantasy come true.
1.1k words
3.76
77.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissAndy
MissAndy
6 Followers

My husband, Luke, had a fantasy. He wanted me to get fucked by another man. He didn't want to be there, but he wanted to hear all the details afterwards. Well, I have to say, the idea excited me, and scared me a little, but I'm a good wife and I would do anything to make him happy.

The opportunity to fulfill his fantasy first came to me while we were on vacation in Mexico. We were staying at an all-inclusive resort and really taking advantage of all of the "inclusives." One evening, after a day of swimming and a nice dinner we were enjoying a night cap in the lobby bar. We had both had a few too many tequilas, when we started looking around the room at the prospects. I have to say, I really had no intention of actually going through with anything, but we were both having fun and getting really hot.

There were quite a few good looking men around us I was drawing their attention as well. I've got a very innocent face, most people would guess that I am around 26, but I'm actually 33. I have bright green eyes and a huge smile. I'm of average height, but have an incredible hour-glass figure and large round breasts. With my shoulder length auburn hair, I can turn a few heads when I set my mind to it.

The waiters had brought a few more rounds of drinks to our table and I knew I would feel them as soon as I tried to stand up. By this time, we were past excited, the look in my husband's eye told me it was time to retire to our room for the evening's activities.

We walked fairly quickly towards our villa when I realized I had forgotten my camera at the bar. It was a present from Luke, one of those really nice digital ones that can record movies as well. I told him to go ahead back to the room and I hurried back to the bar to get my camera.

When I got to the bar, I noticed a very attractive man sitting at what had been our table. I had noticed him earlier in the evening with a large group of people. In fact, I had seen him in a number of places around the resort during the week. I saw my camera sitting there, so I went to him and explained that I had forgotten it. I showed him some pictures of myself at the beach from earlier in the day to prove that it was indeed my camera. He smiled at me and asked if I would join him for a drink.

Luke was probably in the shower, I had a bit of time so I sat down. I mean really, what's one more drink. We got to talking and he mentioned that he had seen me around as well. One drink led to another, then another.

Thinking that Luke might be getting worried, I looked towards the entrance to the lobby and there he was sitting in the shadows watching us. He smiled at me, then got up and walked back towards our room. I have no idea how long Luke had been watching us, but it was fairly obvious to anyone looking that this man was interested in me. With Luke's apparent approval of the situation, the thought of what may happen really had me turned on. As expected, the man soon asked me to join him in his room. With only a little trepidation, I said that I'd love to. He grabbed my camera for me and I followed him.

Once we got to his room, I quickly ducked into the washroom to freshen up a bit. When I came out the lights were dimmed and music from the lobby could be heard through the open balcony door. His room was smaller than ours and didn't have a sitting room, so the prominent piece of furniture was the bed. I sat on it and he handed me a drink from the mini bar.

The time for small talk had passed; he quickly helped me out of my clothes and then took his off as well. I took one look at his cock and I knew I had to taste it. I took his full nine inches into my mouth, he groaned as he swelled in my mouth. After a good sucking, he lay me down on the bed to return the favour. I came almost instantly.

Without hesitation, he entered me and gently began to thrust his enormous cock in and out of me. I wanted more of him, so I rolled him over and sat astride him lowering myself onto his throbbing member. I rode him like a wild woman until I could feel him tensing up with the orgasm that was building. Not wanting to lose a drop, I brought him to the edge of the bed and started sucking his cock again. He emptied his load in my mouth and I greedily swallowed it all.

I quickly got dressed and grabbed my camera. That's when I noticed that it was on and recording a movie. He came up behind me and said "I saw your husband watching us at the bar. I thought he might like to see how I fucked you." With a big smile, I thanked him, gave him one last kiss and headed back to my anxiously waiting husband.

I found Luke sitting on the balcony of our room in his boxers. He had a beer in one hand and a Cuban cigar in the other. I quickly set up the camera to play back on the TV then, feeling more than a little adventurous now, I took off my clothes, grabbed another beer from the fridge and joined him. The view from our room was amazing; we were on the third floor looking right out onto the beach. The risk was minimal at this time of night, but if anyone did happen to come walking along the beach they would be able to see right up to our balcony.

Luke turned to me and smiled. "Well, what have you been up to?" He asked.

I went to him and gave him a long kiss. "Take a look at the TV, there's a present for you." I had turned the TV so that it could be seen from where he was sitting.

Luke looked at the TV then groaned and pulled me onto his lap. I could feel his erection straining through his boxers, so I removed them and knelt in front of him. "First I did this..."

MissAndy
MissAndy
6 Followers