All Comments on 'The Things We Do For Love'

by Mad Lews

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Steaming Hot!

You have written such a bold, sensual story! I loved it! It was a treasure. Bravo!

poodlegirl69poodlegirl69almost 19 years ago
Very good!!

Your story was one of the most arousing i have read ever!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A disaster for SSC, BDSM, and Lit

And if you don't know what SSC is, then look it up.

It's an absolute tragedy that a story like this actually won the Annual Award for BDSM, furthering the myth of equating BDSM/D/s with mindless violence and pain. Mind you, a couple of the other nominees were no better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY BUT NEEDS TO BE FINISHED

vERY GOOD lETS HAVE MORE LIKE IT ONLY GO A LITTLE HARDER

SM TORTURE WHIPPING RNEMA

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I felt that!

OMG, that was hot!

Silly comment I know but that was really something else. I wonder do people actually do that!

I loved the story but would love a follow up one too

outstanding

thank you

Penny, from the land down under.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SSC?

SSC? Safe enough if done well, Sane is a matter of opinion, and defiantly consensual. Besides it's fiction (I hope) and who but an idiot would take fiction for a training manual?

As a story though it's damn hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disturbed

What a flavor of insanity this story yields, love has nothing to do with it. Truly a vomit inspiring story and wow as a character, what a true "man" Richard must feel like to brand his women. I am grateful to not have any desire or experience in a world such as this one and I pity the people who revel in it. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ignore

Ignore the anonymous below mine. I absolutely loved it. It added a rawness to the story that hasn't been present in as many other stories. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just no...

As a sub myself i would like to make known my distaste for this story. My master and i regally use this site in our playroom sessions, hearing his voice say the words heightens my orgasms. This story, apart from displaying a strange relationship between Richard and the woman (a sub that rebels but wants more?) also breaks a major rule in D/s. No branding. Not of tattoos and certainly not like that. The fact that is story glorifies this saddens both my master and i. For if we were all branded, what happens if something goes wrong? We have to live with that brand for the rest of our lives. And doing it in such a unhygienic and painfull (bdsm isn't all about pain/pleasure) is simply barbaric. A sad case that this won an award.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Of course you wouldn't do this for real, this is a fantasy. It would be better if Richard wasn't so petty spirited tho, makes him seem more whiney than dominant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To 'Just No'

Firstt off there are no 'rules' regarding D/s, especially when it comes to 24/7 relationships. Every couple makes their own rules - remember they both agreed to it. The only real 'rules' are that it can't be illegal and that it must be consensual. Safe and Sane too, but those are subjective. The branding was consensual. Granted most couples wouldn't get brands, if anything tattoos, but still. Second, this isn't meant to be realistic. It's not published. Hell even '50 Shades' isn't realistic. It's a fictional story on an erotica site - it's a fantasy, it dosn't NEED to be realistic.

That said, there are 24/7 slaves that do get a relatively permanent mark on their body - not brands but tattoos are done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
put me in the confused catagory

The couple seem all over the place. No structure to the relationship, and as the story progresses, lessening concern for each other. New subbie is desperate and manipulative. That doesn't bode well for couple's future. And finally-the branding-put me in the 'oh hell no' column. Even for those who are into that, this was poorly done circumstances. How likely is wifey to say no when new subbie just did? Twists the consensual part out of shape. If I new these people, I would be worried. As to it being only fiction-a disturbing number of people DO take stories, tv, movies-all the make believe-as their pattern for real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
RAPE

This is in response to Anonymous on 8/24: The Hell you say. The couple had heretofore only PLAYED at D/s. Given the circumstances under which this was done, what he did was coercive in the extreme. Should she grow to regret it, he can and should do a long stretch for rape-torture.

There's a REASON why the movie's titled "Eyes Wide Open". Hers were not. He proved himself, not a Master, but a willful child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unsafe, Insane, Non-consensual

Never before have I read a story on here that makes me want to vomit. This is rape--coercive and domineering without thought or care for the other's well-being. As a side benefit, both Wife and Sub are permanently damaged, and their relationship is torn to shreds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This won a Lit award?

There must have been thin compition that year. The story and characters are a muddled mess. The marriage relationship is not as solid as indicated and is made less solid through their mutual manipulations. The new sub has all the hallmarks of the crazy-sex bitch; it will all be super hot until she goes off the rails and the knife comes out. The ending is rushed and ill-fitted to the progression of the story. Bottom line, this is a head scratcher not a crotch rubber.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please warn readers of themes of non-consent

Please, put a warning on this. It sucks when a story turns from what appears to be consenual participation to non-consent and extreme physical pain without any forewarning. Seriously. One sentence at the beginning of the story. Not everyone wants to read about non-consent (and suprising a sub with an action as violent, permanent, and extreme as branding wirh no warning before play begins is non consent by many people's definition). Not trying to kink shame but please warn people before your story begins because not everybody wants to read about these things and they should be given the choice. This isn't an issue specific to you but I'm really hoping more authors on here take this seriously. It's genuinely difficult to find bdsm literature without non-consent when so many authors don't take a minute or two to put a little warning in the front or tag it as non-consent. P.S. your writing itself is really good, just want to encourage you to take a minute or two out of your day to put a little warning about the themes contained in your story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Abuse happens, this story sucks

This story sucks. It is non-consent and abuse over-load. Shame on you. I found nothing erotic about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

My god I love it..I have a tattoo my Daddy got me right above my labia and permanent bite scars on each tit and on the inside of each thigh ... but sadly no brand..

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 2 years ago

I understand the comments about non-consent. It's not for everyone. But in the end, she does consent. Julie is sexy as all get out. I liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous