The Third Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Possibly a murderer?" Stephen's words were quiet, but Gwen heard them.

"We can go about this logically," the preacher said. "Watch," he lowered his voice. "She will free herself of her bonds. No ordinary ropes will hold a witch for long."

They watched as Gwen writhed and struggled. They could both see and admire how her large breasts strained against the cloth. Slowly, she wormed her way out of the loops of rope round her ankles. This in turn loosened the rest of her bonds. When she finally freed herself from the blanket and ropes she stood, tired and breathing heavily, a sheen of sweat forming on her naked body.

"She is a witch, Stephen."

"Angelo, my friend, those bonds were clearly tied by a fool. A senile cripple could have freed himself from them. I need more proof."

"Perhaps. Tie her up yourself if you think you can do better. Use a lock and chains if you doubt me."

Gwen couldn't believe the old men were talking about coming into her cell and molesting her with ropes and chains. The outrage! What was worse, they were looking for clues to her being a witch. She knew that witches had their telltale signs, but what could she do? She snatched the blanket from the floor and hastily covered herself with it.

"Tie her up, eh?" Stephen chuckled. "I would, but she wouldn't escape for us. She's listening now, look."

Gwen crouched in her cell, her eyes shadowed by her long black bangs.

"We could leave her tied up all night," the mayor suggested thoughtfully. "If she's a--"

"Don't worry, Stephen, I have a better way to prove to you that she is a witch."

"Oh?"

"All Hallows Eve is a few nights away. The moon will be full." Angelo said. "On the night of a full moon, the presence of a witch causes flames to burn green."

Stephen nodded.

"If the torch in this jail does not burn green, what do we do with her? Let her go?"

"Hold her here. We must find out if she murdered Tubin, as your witness claims. In the meantime, I think we shall get some volunteers to construct the witch's pyre." the mayor told the minister. "I'm pretty confident she will be consumed in green flames on All Hallows Eve." He shook his head. "Such a shame that she turned to dark magic, but the evidence we seek will leave no doubt. Then, destroy her we must."

They turned and headed back up the stairs to the mayor's house. The atrium was beautifully furnished and lavishly decorated, contrasted with the bare stone dungeon. A middle-aged maidservant was standing nearby, doing her best to eavesdrop while waiting for the pastor to leave so that she could put out all the candles. A guardsman stood at his post outside the dungeon's door.

Mayor Stephen locked the dungeon door.

"Angelo, this is the only key to the, ah, 'jail.' Would you be so kind as to keep it for now? I want to ensure that no matter what the witch tries, she is secure within these walls. My guardsmen might be tempted by her bewitching ways." He said the words not three paces away from one of his guardsman, a man named Duncan.

Duncan held his tongue.

"Of course, Stephen." The mayor dropped the large brass key into Angelo's palm.

Angelo turned to the door of the dungeon. He raised his voice and called to Gwen through the door's small, barred window.

"I shall return on the eve of the morrow to hear your confession. Think on your evil deeds and repent. The devil may take you to his fiery den, but the Lords grace--"

"Save it, Father Angelo," came Gwen's voice in return. She did not need to hear it from him to regret what she had done. Tubin was dead. Her lust for power was to blame. She buried her face in her knees in shame.

Chapter 2

The mayor of Calico stood at the entrance to his stately manor to bid farewell to Minister Angelo.

"Now, keep in mind, Father, that you carry my only key. Don't lose it."

"Of course."

"Without it, I cannot open the doors to feed the prisoner."

"Witches don't need food, Stephen."

"Let me remind you, we have proven nothing yet, and All Hallows Eve is three nights away."

"Wasn't there a window in that cellar? Your men can offer her water and bread through the bars there. Besides, I shall return every day. Witches are hard to keep captive, perhaps I can research a way to strengthen the defenses of the jail."

"Indeed. Well then, good night, Angelo."

"Good night and God keep you." With that, the pastor descended the steps of the front porch and turned to head up the hill to the church.

Stephen climbed the steps to his bedroom carrying a small candelabra to illuminate his way. It was well past midnight but the lobby and dining room was still dimly lit with candles because of his distinguished guest, Angelo. His maidservant was finally attending to blowing out all the candles. Stephen could hear her heavy footsteps as she walked about. She was more than ready to finally go to sleep. He was not.

His blood raced with anticipation. Hiding in his bedroom was the girl who had escaped from Gwen's perverted games, or so he thought. She wasn't a cook like he told Father Angelo. She was a bit of a whore, perhaps, but a lovely one. He didn't want anyone to know she was with him, because he had plans for her.

Stephen was a pale, balding grandfather at the age of fifty. He had begun balding in his thirties and his entire scalp was bare. The hair he did have was white. As mayor for the past decade or so, Stephen had grown accustomed to youthful lovers in their twenties or so, coming to him in times of distress. The girl in his bedroom appeared to be yet another case of a maiden in need, but she was gloriously sexy, beyond anything Stephen had ever seen.

He took it all in stride. Pretty lasses often warmed to him after running into troubles adults face in the real world. Usually, it was their husbands that were the problem. They were looking for help, and their only currency was their sex. Some dealt poorly with rejection and simply wanted someone to adore them no matter what.

The mayor was not the only one with a cover story. Roean called herself "Selene" and identified herself to the Mayor as a girl from out of town. She claimed that Tubin brought her to his manor as a sex partner for himself and Gwen. After leaving Gwen at the manor, the disguised Roean went straight to the mayor, acting panicked and wishing to speak in private. He ushered her into his bedroom.

There, she described the "witchcraft" she witnessed at Tubin's place, full of sex and bondage, chains and ritual asphyxiation. She claimed that Gwen murdered Tubin during one of these sessions, then dissolved his body in a cauldron of boiling acid. She pleaded with him to investigate Tubin's manor for signs of witchcraft.

As he spoke to this "witness," he gave her subtle hints about what he wanted in return: her sex. She had all but promised him to gratify his every desire.

Selene's story matched what the mayor's guards reported, but it was highly suspicious. There was no proof that Tubin was dead, or that Gwen was a witch. There had been a cauldron, but it was only evidence that Selene had been there. Stephen was no fool, he realized that Selene was a prime suspect in a possible murder and framing of one of his townspeople. However, if she was willing to fuck, Stephen didn't mind keeping her in his bedroom, instead of the jail cell. Hopefully, she would remain his little secret for some time.

He inserted a key into the door and turned it, and his door unlocked. He opened the door and found that it was dimly lit with but one candle.

"Selene?" he whispered, looking around.

"Here," Roean said, standing in the shadows beside a window. She stepped in front of it. Her silhouette in the moonlit drapes revealed her womanly curves. Stephen swallowed.

"Did you find Gwen?"

"Yes, we did, and it was just as you described. The witch was chained up in the manor. There was a boiling hot cauldron as well. We found no sign of the wizard's body, either."

"I told you she was a witch, everything I spoke to you about -- So, what did you do?"

As he spoke, the succubus drew closer, her hips swinging below her narrow waist with each step.

"She is imprisoned."

"Will she be put on trial? When will she be executed?"

"She was popular with the people," Stephen sighed. "I must be able to show proof that she was a witch, but, I promised to keep you safe in the meantime. So don't worry, your involvement will remain a secret. We'll have our proof on the next full moon. Then, we shall burn her on a pyre. You need not watch, but it may bring you solace to see it for yourself."

Roean smiled, and slowly walking toward him as he gave his long-winded response.

"That will make me feel so much better," she said, stepping into the light of his candelabra. She had no intention of allowing that to happen.

Stephen looked upon her face, wickedly beautiful. Then his eyes dropped to her breasts, encased in a lacy lavender corset that showcased her ripe cleavage. Her long legs were adorned with light pink silk stockings that hugged her shapely thighs and calves. Her mound was shrouded in shadow.

The fancy lingerie had been a gift to one of his former lovers, an affair that had eventually ended with a murder, like all the rest. Many such sets of lingerie remained at the estate. They had all been gifts. Naturally, no one came around to collect the valuable property after their owners tragic and mysterious deaths.

Stephen, Mayor of Calico, was a serial killer.

Seeing a woman wearing the corset and stockings of one of his past murder victims strengthened his resolve to use her up and then kill her. He was as yet undecided on how he might dispose of her afterward, but his favored method was drowning.

Stephen feasted his eyes on her ripe figure, which was busting out of the lingerie in all the right places. It seemed more appropriate to use this time to figure out how she wanted to repay him for not jailing her on suspicion of murder.

"Selene, you look amazing."

"I dressed this way for you," Roean replied.

"You didn't let anyone see you, did you?"

"I stayed in this bedroom like you asked, and kept the door locked. This outfit was in drawer over there."

"Good."

"Your lordship has been so kind. I won't betray your trust, and I want to repay you for your goodness, for saving me from that the witch."

She drew nearer to him and blew out the candles. They stood ever so close in the darkness. Stephen struggled for words. Something seemed to mingle with the smell of the smoke from the extinguished candles. It was a perfume, sweet yet musky. He reached out, clumsily pawing the portion of Roean's breasts that bulged out from under the tight corset. Feeling his touch, she whimpered and leaned forward, pressing her ripe, soft melons into his hands.

"Oh, oh mister mayor," Roean said. "Is it wrong for me to want this?" She leaned her body against him, filling his senses with her closeness. He could hear her mouth open, feel her soft breath warm his neck. Her perfume was distractingly strong.

He wanted to unfasten her corset, but in the darkness he struggled to find a string or clasp to loosen. His mind was growing increasingly clouded with lust, and soon it was all he could do to just squeeze and fondle her as she leaned toward him. He began to find the darkness disorienting, and he swayed for a moment, catching himself. Roean slid her slender hands along his, taking hold of them softly.

"Are you okay? Let me help you to the bed," she said.

She guided him through the dark room and he almost staggered, his mind a whirl. He lay on the bed on his back, and she lit candles all around the bed, one by one. They illuminated her glorious curves, and as she moved through the flickering candlelight, he caught glimpses of her most tantalizing features.

Soon dozens of candles were lit. She stopped moving around so much, and the candles glowed more steadily. He watched in a daze as she unfastened a clasp that loosened her corset. She turned then, her back turned to him. He stared at her bare shoulders, her narrow waist, the length of zigzagging laces going up the center. She guided his hands to a bow-knot at the bottom and he pulled on the string. The corset loosened and she wriggled out of it, letting it fall to the floor. He feasted his eyes on the splendor of her flawless skin, her lean shoulders and lower back, the slender waist that tapered to her smooth, round ass. Standing at the side of the bed wearing only her pink stockings, she gyrated her hips from side to side as if dancing to some primal rhythm. Then she stopped and bent forward, far enough to touch the floor. Her legs slightly spread, Stephen could plainly see her pussy. She had a small triangle bush trimmed above her clit, but she was otherwise clean shaven.

She resumed dancing by candlelight, and he looked on in awe as her hourglass figure bent and swayed. In his mind he thought he could hear the music she was moving to, deep drums and haunting strings played in his mind. Even the candles seemed to flicker to the beat.

She turned around, her subtle hip shaking akin to a dance, and finally he saw her unadorned breasts. They were firm and cone shaped, and capped with tight, erect nipples. They wobbled deliciously as she got on all fours on the bed, dangling her breasts in his face.

"Here, have a taste," she cooed.

He grabbed them, fondling them eagerly. They were even more firm than he expected, and he squeezed her tantalizing twins with delight.

"Selene, these are amazing, so big and firm."

"I know," she replied. "Suck on them, it makes me so wet."

He brought his hands up around her back, rubbing her and pulling her close. He tried to suck on her breasts, but she pulled his head harder into her cleavage. She held him there, smothering him, and soon she he was running out of air. His chest was starting to pound when he felt her mound, her naked sex grinding against the hard on in his trousers. He felt like he was going to die, lungs on fire, his cock straining in ecstasy.

She pulled her breasts away and he sucked in air deeply. As he panted, she dangled one of her nipples in front of his lips. He sucked on it without hesitation.

"Oh yes," she cooed. "I love that."

He sucked on her some more, switching to her other breast.

"Getting so horny. I need you in my mouth."

"If you insist," he said, giving her other nipple a quick nibble and suck.

He groaned as she slinked down his body, dragging and crushing her breasts against him as she went. When they pushed past his cock, he felt like he was going to explode already. He reached down to stroke her hair.

"Just lay back, close your eyes, and enjoy," she murmured, looking up at him as she crouched between his legs. Taking his hand, he kissed his knuckles and then let his arm down to rest by his side.

She undid his belt expertly and then unbuttoned his fly with a quick tug. She pulled his pants and undergarments all the way off and threw them across the room. She stopped to make eye contact while letting out a soft giggle.

Moving up his body, she pulled on the buttons to his vest with her teeth. She tugged them hard and they popped off in her mouth. She spat them one by one to the side. Then she parted his vest and tore his shirt open, sending little wooden buttons shooting off in different directions. Stephen didn't care, he had servants to mend his garments.

She returned her focus to his engorged shaft, encircling it with her dainty hands. She gripped it tightly, her hands refreshingly cool.

She began to stroke his meat with those hands, but kept her open mouth very near. Her red lips poised above her closed fist, he felt her breath near his straining tip. He could envision his staff plunging into those parted red lips. He wanted to fuck that mouth with all his might.

She let go with her top hand and took him into her mouth. Her lips were wet and tenderly sucked him deeper into her warm mouth, where her tongue swirled around his tip. She bobbed on his crown lightly, only taking in his mushroom tip. She sucked in it tightly with her juicy, wet lips, but Stephen was hungry for more. He gathered her hair together, holding it back and pushing her mouth down on him. She resisted.

"Come on, come on," he urged. "Suck it in deep." She wrenched her head free.

"Oh, mister mayor, I can't!" she pleaded in a whisper. She took him back into her mouth again.

"You can get in in deeper," he insisted, pushing her head down hard.

His cock hit the back of her throat and Roean made an act of gagging and coughing for several moments, the way any human would have.

"Mister mayor, it makes me want to throw up when you do that. Please, I can't."

"Okay, just keep sucking then," he said. He expected Tubin's exotic lover to be better cock sucker than this. She was about to surprise him.

She wrapped her mouth around his helmet again, and bobbed up and down in time with her stroking fist. With the fingertips of her other hand, she lightly caressed his balls. In a short amount of time, the combination of her mouth and hand was putting him over the brink. He wanted to tell her to stop, it was too soon, but his tongue felt thick and heavy in his mouth.

He struggled hard not to cum, but Roean bobbed on him vigorously, and Stephen knew he would not last long, the way she was coaxing an orgasm from his cock head with her luscious red lips.

"Hey, slow down," he finally managed.

"Why?" she asked, taking her mouth off for only a moment. "Feel like you're going to cum already?"

"Yes, yes!" He nodded vigorously.

"That's okay, cum in my mouth. We have much more time tonight."

Cumming in her mouth wouldn't be a problem, Stephen thought, but he wasn't young anymore, there was no second wind for him. Indeed the strange thing was that normally he had to grab a girl's head with both hands and really do half the work in order to cum in her mouth at all. This time he had the opposite problem. Her rhythmic cock slurping was intensely gratifying. Although it had only been two minutes, nutting on the back of her tongue was going to be all too easy.

He decided not to let it end so soon, but he had to act fast. He tried to reach down and grab Roean by her silky red hair, but he couldn't move, he couldn't budge a finger. He couldn't even speak. All he could do was groan as his cock spasmed and spurted his stringy, bitter load into her mouth.

To his surprise, she only sucked him in deeper, taking his cock all the way down to his root and then bobbing gently to sustain his orgasm. After a few seconds, she began to fuck her throat down onto his cock full force.

Stephen's eyes flew open. He had never had anything feel so good. Incredibly, his waning orgasm built up into a second, even more intense climax. He felt his heart racing as he emptied his nuts with everything he had. He came and came, she swallowed it all.

As his cock spurted and spasmed, he found himself recalling many of his other affairs. The visions of sex flew past his eyes and then he was on his back again, his cock sliding out of the lips of his latest lover.

Little did he know that he was about to meet his fate. He was, however, a bit worried with his apparent paralysis.

Roean licked her lips with appreciation.

"Oh, you taste delicious," she remarked.

"You -- what?" he stammered, as Roean allowed him to talk again. "I-I can't move."

"Of course not. I want you to stay still."

"Selene, what is going on? What do you mean?" He tried, but he still couldn't move. "Are you a witch too?"

Roean's eyes darkened, and her whole expression changed to one of animosity.

1...34567...9