The Third Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He jumped onto the bed, still stiff as a pole, and knelt before her impeccable ass. He entered her from behind with a grunt, and she responded by gripping him tightly inside of her demon-possessed cunt.

"Fuck me!" she demanded.

"But, I already came," he said, incredulous that his cock was still just as hard.

"No shit, I noticed," she said, allowing her disdain to surface briefly. She attempted to salvage the mood. "You've never had a girl like me. Now, don't keep me waiting. If your cock is hard, I want it!"

His cock was hard, very hard, and Finneus realized that he might as well comply with her demands. He knelt behind her and slid into her pussy. Then he grabbed her by the hips and started thrusting. Her pussy was slick and tight, somehow incredibly tight. The sensations were enough to make him shoot his load, and before he knew it he was grunting with the effort of holding back another orgasm.

Gwen could sense it, she could clearly envision another portion of his soul, waiting to be delivered to her. She reached out for it and pulled it closer.

"Ahhgh!" he gasped, his cock shooting off like a fire hose.

Gwen squealed as she felt the energy of his life force entering her in torrents. His cum was also filling her, and her cervix opened to swallow it up. No, it wasn't a cervix, it was more like a mouth, Roean's mouth, deep inside of her. She was drinking his soul, and it felt delicious. She pulled for more of his soul again.

He came hard once more, falling over on top of Gwen's back, and in doing so, coming in reach of her breasts. They were pressed against the bed but he fondled the sides of her fantastic globes. She lifted her breasts a little off the bed so that he could fondle and squeeze them.

"Keep doing that, I like it," Gwen sighed, as he pinched and tugged on her nipples while squeezing her breasts together. "I love the feel of my breasts being squeezed."

She lay down flat and he lay down on top of her, crushing her breasts into his hands. He kept fondling her as he slowly humped her with his ebbing strength. Her cunt was squeezing and milking him back, and she took another pull on his soul.

"Fuck, I can't stop cumming!" Finneus said.

"Of course not, I want you to keep cumming."

"How do you do it?"

"Well dear, since you're asking, I'm not quite sure."

She relinquished his cock, rolled over onto her back, and pulled him close so that his face was in her bosom. Not wasting a beat, he began licking and drinking from her breasts.

"Not sure?" he asked.

Looking up at the ceiling, she made eye contact her reflection in the mirror over her bed. It was Roean's face, her red eyes, everything seemed to be like Roean.

Having a mirror over her bed had been a nice touch, and every time she had seen someone in that mirror besides her, it had been Tubin and herself. Now instead of Tubin in her arms, Roean had a rather skinny and weak looking Finneus in her arms.

Without a doubt, the reflection above was of Roean, with her red hair, black curling horns, and thin leathery tail. Gwen reached up to touch her head, but the horns were not there. Nor was the tail. She only saw it in the mirror.

"Look up there, at the mirror," Gwen said. "What do you see?"

He stopped drinking from her breasts to look. He saw himself in the mirror, then looked down at his skinny arm, his sunken chest, his weak legs.

"Oh fuck! What the hell have you done to me?" Finneus cried.

"I've been draining your soul, like a succubus does. That's the part I'm not entirely sure about. You see, I'm Gwen Grainger, grew up in Calico my whole life. How the heck did I get these powers? Well, I was a vessel, a tool for resurrecting a succubus. Things got strange at one point."

Gwen noticed that her reflection wasn't talking, just staring back at her. Finneus noticed as well.

"That -- is that the succubus? She has horns, red hair, oh my God what have you done?"

"Calm down," she said, pushing his mouth down onto her breast. He slurped on her nipple helplessly. "Yes, that's Roean, the Master's old lover. He finally met his fate, one he had chosen long ago, except that it was much sooner than he had planned."

She stared at Roean in the mirror as she spoke, and Roean stared back.

"She gave me Tubin's powers, or some of them at least. I tried to put an end to the succubus, but failed. I guess with your help, we might be able to defeat her still."

In the mirror, the reflection smiled confidently, as if to say 'just try it.'

"Meanwhile, in my breastmilk is Roean's very essence, an aphrodisiac that enslaves you to to Roean's -- to my -- to our will. You've certainly had more than you need." She smiled. "Isn't your cock hard, and sensitive?" She reached down for him, grabbing his shaft and giving it a few sharp jerks.

Finneus shuddered and nutted hard, laying diagonal ropes of cum across Gwen's pink-capped breasts. He collapsed on the sheets and the raven-haired seductress rolled him onto his back.

She straddled his hips and mounted him, and soon she was bouncing up and down with abandon. His cock was hard and slid deep inside with every stroke, her heavy breasts bounced and shook.

Every few minutes, she took another draw from him, causing him to splatter her insides with hot jets of cum. She quickly became addicted to the sensation, like sipping hot soup on a cold night. She wanted more, she wanted it to last.

Finally he grew so weak and skinny that he looked like he might break under the weight of her bouncing pelvis. She slid her sex around him slowly, and squeezed her breasts. She felt his soul before her entrance, a tiny morsel that she could easily swallow. All she had to do was draw him in.

"This is the end, Finneus," she announced. "If you cum, you'll die."

"Please," he croaked. She didn't even pull, at first. She felt him spurting, releasing the precious last dribbles of his soul even as he begged for respite. Seeing that it was over, Gwen pulled hard, riding his meat as it shot its last wad. She enjoyed it so much, she squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples, and had a shuddering, screaming orgasm over Finneus' spurting cock.

His eyes rolled up to the back of his head, then shriveled to dust.

Gwen, still recovering from her mind-blowing orgasm, started laughing hysterically.

"Enjoying it more now, I see?" Roean's reflection said.

Gwen looked up at the mirror. The sight of Finneus's corpse under her spread legs was thrilling. She had killed the bastard, and it felt good. Very good.

A wicked smile spread over her red lips.

Thanks everyone for reading. Thanks Master Chay for your advice!

1...456789