The Third Session

Story Info
Something new for Samantha.
2.4k words
4.21
15.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha removed her clothes slowly and laid them onto the bed. She had been very anxious all week for this night to come and was so glad it was finally here. Samantha knew this was also the night that her and her master would discuss if they wanted to move forward. When the two originally made their arrangement they said every three sessions they would discuss how Samantha felt and if she wanted to continue for at least another three sessions. Samantha was very much so enjoying herself and already knew her answer, but also knew it was important to have the conversation outside of their roles.

Samantha walked down the hall and opened the door to the dungeon. Her master, Chris, was standing inside but not in the usual place by the table. This time he was standing next to a piece of furniture that looked like it would keep her bound in the doggy position at the perfect height for fucking or sucking cock. On the other side of that was a chair that was a decent height with long armrests.

"Come here slave," Sam's master ordered her patting the seat of the chair.

"Yes master," Sam replied and headed toward the chair her breasts swaying slightly as she walked.

Chris smiled as Sam walked to him and she took a seat in the chair. Chris moved in front of her wearing only his black pants like usual.

"You pleased me last week slave, very much, and this week you get to have your sweet pussy licked by your master." Chris informed Samantha.

"Thank you master," Sam said with a smiled.

"You have earned it slave," Chris replied with a smile.

Chris lowered himself to his knees and moved Sam's legs onto the armrests so that her pussy was exposed for him. Sam looked down at her master as his head moved between her legs. His tongue gently slid up Sam's tight pussy as he began to eat her out. Sam moaned gently as her master was quite skilled with his tongue. After only a few moments she could already feel her pussy getting more and more wet. Soon her eyes were closed and she was moaning gently. Chris picked his pace with his tongue up a bit and teased Sam's entrance with his finger. Sam could feel her master's finger and she started breathing harder, moans slipping out continuously. Chris finally slid his finger inside her and moved it back and forth, curling his finger so it would glide along her g-spot. Sam was moaning hard now as her master pleasured her. Chris kept his pace up, his finger getting soaked in Sam's wetness. Sam began moaning harder and harder as she felt her orgasm build. Chris could tell she was getting close so he picked his pace up just a little. That extra bit was all Sam needed and with a loud moan her pussy tightened around her master's finger as she orgasmed hard. Chris could feel Sam's body shivering with pleasure as she rode her orgasm. Chris slowly stopped his tongue and withdrew his finger, allowing Sam's body to relax.

"Did my slave enjoy her orgasm?" Chris asked with a smile.

"Yes master," Sam replied between heavy breaths.

"Good, now time to move on slave." Chris said to Sam.

Samantha took another breath then stepped off the chair.

"What do you command master?" Sam asks Chris.

"We are going to use a new piece of furniture," Chris informed Sam gesturing to the piece of furniture right next to them.

"Yes master," Sam said moving over to the new furniture.

"Climb onto it in the doggy position slave," Chris commanded.

"Yes master," Sam replied.

Sam moved onto the furniture and noticed it was actually comfortable. The whole thing was padded, her knees relaxed on it as did the rest of her legs and her arms from her elbows to her hands. Chris moved to Sam's wrists and locked them into the bonds attached to the furniture. Chris moved behind Sam and locked her ankles in as well. Sam enjoyed the feeling of being helpless and at the mercy of Chris. Sam's pussy was dripping wet and she was watching her master and it was then she noticed a little crank on the side of the furniture she was on. Chris grabbed it and started spinning it, as he did the area Sam was on slowly began to rise. Chris did not move her up much higher, but Sam noticed she was now at eye level with her master's cock. Chris removed his pants and placed them on the chair before moving back over to Sam, his cock already semi-hard. Sam eyed her master's cock, which she had grown very fond of. Chris ran his hand through Sam's hair, his cock inches from her face.

"Open your mouth slave," Chris ordered as his hand gripped her hair.

Sam did just that and Chris slowly slid his cock into his slave's mouth.

"Suck it slave," Chris ordered Sam.

Sam was happy to do so and tightened her lips around her master's meaty cock. Chris moaned gently as Sam was able to glide her lips over his hard cock. Chris enjoyed his slave sucking his cock, but knew tonight was about more than that. After a few more trips of Sam's mouth up and down his cock, Chris slid his cock out of her mouth. Sam was a little disappointed she did not get his cock in her mouth longer, but was anxious for what was to come.

Chris was over at the drawers and he withdrew a few things and walked behind Sam. Sam then felt a cool liquid being placed around her tight asshole. Sam was waiting for this. She had told Chris that anal was something she wanted to do and Chris said he would train her ass to take his cock. Sam had been instructed to do some basic prep for anal each week knowing it might be a possibility so that Chris did not have to worry about it once they were together.

Chris lubed around Sam's tight hole and then coated his finger and slid it slowly into her tight ass. Sam relaxed her whole body, having done anal before she knew relaxing was crucial. Chris slid his finger slowly back and forth, loosening up his slave. After a few moments of lubing and loosening, Chris withdrew his finger and coated the butt plug he grabbed with lube. Chris gently eased the plug into Sam's ass as she remained totally relaxed. Sam had done a little anal training with plugs in the past, so this was not entirely new to her other than having someone else put it in while she was bound.

Chris secured the plug inside Sam deep and then stood up. Chris cleaned the lube from his fingers and hand before grabbing the paddle he took from the drawer. The paddle was rather small, black and had "slut" imprinted on it, so if someone was spanked enough times the word would be stuck on their backside. Chris brought the paddle back and then down onto Sam's right ass cheek. Sam exclaimed lightly as she was spanked not having expected it. Chris then brought the paddle back again and then down onto Sam's left ass cheek. Sam exclaimed again as Chris began to spank her ass. Slowly Chris got into a rhythm going from one cheek to the next. Sam's ass began tingling with pain and she was not sure how much more she could take as sweat began forming on her forehead. What Sam had not realized the whole time was the pain from the paddle was making her forget about the plug in her ass. The pain had caused her to actually relax more. Chris had a great view from behind Sam. Her hot body was shaking with each spank, her ass most of all. The word "slut" had formed on each of her cheeks and Chris knew it was time to move forward. He set the paddle down and slowly began to remove the plug in Sam's ass. Sam was now more relaxed than ever as the plug slowly popped out. Chris set the plug down and then brought the ball gag to Sam's mouth and she took it without resistance.

"I won't be using this hole anymore today," Chris told Sam.

Sam actually got a tingle of excitement from the way he talked to her. Chris stepped behind his slave again and gave her stinging ass a slap. Sam winced but then felt a lubed cock against her loose asshole. Sam took a deep breath through her nose as slowly her master began to push his cock inside her ass. His well lubed cock stretched her insides in a way she enjoyed very much. The feel of his slave's ass had Chris breathing heavily as he was almost all the way in. Sam remained relaxed as her master penetrated her ass and before long Chris felt himself reach his full length inside Sam's ass. Chris slowly pulled almost all the way out, but then began working his cock back into her. Sam started to moan gently as her master began to slowly fuck her ass. Chris slid his hands over his slave's body and down to her hips. Chris gripped them tight and slowly began to fuck his slave faster. He was not fucking her wildly but not slow either. Sam could not believe how good it felt to be fucked in the ass. She let her head fall as she was fucked, but then felt her master's hand grab her hair.

"Head up slave," Chris said keeping his hand in Sam's hair.

Sam enjoyed having her grabbed during sex, and this was no exception. Chris kept his grip in Sam's hair strong as he began to ram into her ass. Sam's eyes rolled back as Chris used her ass hard. The pleasure from being ass fucked really shocked her as her whole body rocked from the fucking she was getting. Chris watched his cock slide back and forth in his slave's ass and enjoyed every second he used his sexy slave. He knew their nights would not end here as Sam was enjoying every second of her submission.

Chris used the thoughts of the future to distract himself from cumming, but it did not prove helpful long. Taking his slave's ass had him on the edge of cumming. Chris knew he could only last a few more strokes as he rammed into her hard and deep. As he watched Sam's ass jiggle from his fucking he could not take it anymore and he pulled his cock from her ass, slowly. Sam wondered why her master was pulling out, but then she began to feel his cum shooting onto her ass and back. Sam never had a problem with cum on her and actually thought it was hot. Chris stroked his cock letting all his cum fall onto his slave. Chris allowed the last bits of cum to dribble onto his slave's ass before he moved away from her. He grabbed a towel and dried off his cock and then undid his slave's bondage. Sam was too exhausted to move as she remained on the padded furniture.

"When you are ready you need to shower, get dressed and meet me in the dining room we have things to discuss before you leave tonight." Chris told Sam.

"Yes master," Sam said and with that Chris walked out of the dungeon.

Sam gave herself a few moments before standing and heading to the guest room. She passed the bed and walked straight into the bathroom. Chris had already stocked the bathroom up like someone was staying there, a towel hanging on the wall. Sam turned on the shower and when a small steam began to form she stepped in. Sam immediately felt the hot water washing her body, feeling the sticky cum coming off quickly. She spent a little while in the shower making sure to get her body clean and relaxed. Sam did not want to keep her master waiting and she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Sam grabbed the towel and dried her body and then began to dry her hair. It was then that she noticed a blow dryer sitting on the counter.

"Wow he thinks of everything," she said walking over to the blow dryer.

She turned it on and began to really dry her hair. Sam took a little bit of time and made sure she looked good for her master. She walked out of the bathroom, redressed and headed to the dining room.

"Have a seat," Chris said to Sam, gesturing at a seat in front of the table.

Sam sat down and watched as the now totally dressed Chris sat down across from her.

"We said every three sessions we would discuss how everyone was enjoying themselves and move forward from there." Chris said.

"Yes," Sam replied.

"Well, how do you feel?" Chris asked.

Sam did not have to think about it and said "I feel very good about this, I want to continue,"

"I am glad to hear that, as do I." Chris told Sam.

Sam smiled and Chris smiled back.

"Remember it gets more intense from here," Chris reminded Sam.

"I know," Sam replied.

"We will discuss this again after another three sessions, but I wanted to ask would you like to stay with me for the next three weeks? It would make it easier." Chris said.

Sam's cheeks blushed at the thought of being a live in slave.

"Would you be my master all day?" Sam asked.

Chris thought for a moment and then replied "no, I will buy you a collar and when I order you to kneel and I attach the collar you are my slave."

Sam smiled and said "okay then I agree."

Chris smiled before saying "good, you may go home tonight and get things ready. I will give you until the end of the week to be moved in."

"Okay it will be done," Sam said.

"You may go for the night," Chris told Sam.

This was the first time Sam's smile faded and she stood up, walking to Chris. Chris watched as she moved to him and she knelt in front of him. Before Chris could say anything Sam leaned in and kissed him deeply on the lips.

Sam pulled back slightly and in a whisper asked "can I stay?"

Chris smiled and said "yes," before returning his lips to hers.