All Comments on 'The Third Time's the Charm'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 231 Comments (Page 3)
xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What cracked me up was a 28 year old marrying a 35 year old (whose not really 35) with 3 kids 😳 like who the fuck marries some old skank with cellulite, a pot belly and flabby tits? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The triangle with Dale, Maggie and his daughter Shannon (yes daughter though not biological) is beyond disturbing. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I LOVE Shannon!!!!!!!!!β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜»

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brenda is a weak, worthless piece of shit! She should be on some street corner with a pimp who beats her daily!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t waste your time on this. Just like the ppl in the story, author probly had a stroke while writing this

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[30.03.23]

Excellent story!

Shannon is def a pit bull, Brenda's delusional, Andy's a ???????, Dale is a paragon, Maggie is the Dog's Bollocks.

11/10!!!!!

jlg07jlg07about 1 year ago

This is my 3rd or 4th read through, and it's still a great story. I love your stories with a fiery little redhead who saves him. I really hope you write more! It's been a while!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story it was really well thought out. I do wish Brenda

got mental help and did better. I really look forward to see how things

turn out for Shannon, Maggie and Dale.

GOOD JOB

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this one.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SS06 has a gift for completely destroying a good story with the last sentence.

I thought Brenda was the piece of shit until the very end when Dale took the award and started doing his daughter.

I’m done with SS06.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

too too long #2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Although it was too long, I loved how the kids gravitated to the Step-father, who lived them more than their mother.

miket0422miket042210 months ago

Brenda might be the most delusional wife ever in an SS06 story and that's saying something.

Normally I like longer stories from this author but this one stopped being interesting by about page 6.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

as the author you set a world record in reinventing a character's opportunities to the tune of 18 quadrillion times in this overdose of redundancy for the characters Brenda and Andy. Seriously, i read it, but it was simply over cooked by 8 pages to go. You apparently did not have an editor or reading friend to reel you in from this insanity of dragging us through the mud that was so slimey that you could not see the other side of the quagmire/bog.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How did the blackmail remotely work? Made no sense that she caved to her ex again. Whatever. She was extremely delusional.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The blackmail was ridiculous. Dale knew about the ex. How did it remotely succeed? Balderdash.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Shannon moving into the bedroom with Dale and Maggie was unnecessary and creepy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is it weird that I find the relationship of Dale, Maggie, and Shannon incredibly sexy? lol. For some reason their relationship seems fated and beautiful. And super hot lmao.

Brenda was definitely suffering from mental illness seemingly stemming from body issues. Her mental state continued to spiral.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You were doing so well. Until the last two sentences.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The previous comment says it all.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x6 months ago

Entertaining switch on "3rd time", and to see the Poke at your Loyal Fans.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yikes. How did the blackmail work? He already knew about the ex. Huh? Brenda was a maze of psychoses.

And Shannon ending up with him and Maggie ... in their bedroom? Wtf? He was a stepfather to her for years. The author's ending really killed this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok that ending just killed it. And how did that blackmail work on Brenda?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wait, what??

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not bad. But, kind of surprised that all of them didn't die from STD's.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian4 months ago

Fourteen pages of "The Best of Jerry Springer," but it is strong, realistic and devoid of the lazy, empty and idiotic cliche-filled writing that drowns this place like sewage on a hot summer day. This cat is one of the best ten writers on this site. Fifty bloody stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So many unhealthy relationship and so little time. I am impressed with the character development.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson2 months ago

The only thing better than the ending of this story is how many readers are blowing a gasket over it. I still want a lovely Incest or Group Sex vignette with Dale, Maggie, and Shannon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fucking too long. Dale is a an original asshole who marries a 7yrs older than him woman with 3 kids. What a fucking loser. Same shit MCs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

28yr old bitch Dale marries aunty Brenda who has 3 kids, oldest 14yrs to play house and daddy. Then he cries like the wimp he is when she's caught fucking Andy. Then he gives her access to all the money he has.

If there anything worse than trailer park white trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 hours ago

One serious problem, from your MC, our hero:

"There is something about watching a middle aged woman get fucked. There's something incongruous about it. You know that you're watching someone's mother, spread her legs and thrust her well used pussy back at the guy who's fucking her with everything she has. It just seems wrong."

The ONLY way that this opinion has ANY validity, is that most of these incidents are, and probably should be, PRIVATE, and seeing them is perhaps an unwelcome invasion.

Other than that, absolutely, middle-aged women are beautiful, or sexy as hell, or both, when happily being railed in their well-used pussy. It is absolutely right, when it is consensual and with the right guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous