All Comments on 'The Third Time's the Charm'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 231 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 hours ago

One serious problem, from your MC, our hero:

"There is something about watching a middle aged woman get fucked. There's something incongruous about it. You know that you're watching someone's mother, spread her legs and thrust her well used pussy back at the guy who's fucking her with everything she has. It just seems wrong."

The ONLY way that this opinion has ANY validity, is that most of these incidents are, and probably should be, PRIVATE, and seeing them is perhaps an unwelcome invasion.

Other than that, absolutely, middle-aged women are beautiful, or sexy as hell, or both, when happily being railed in their well-used pussy. It is absolutely right, when it is consensual and with the right guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

28yr old bitch Dale marries aunty Brenda who has 3 kids, oldest 14yrs to play house and daddy. Then he cries like the wimp he is when she's caught fucking Andy. Then he gives her access to all the money he has.

If there anything worse than trailer park white trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fucking too long. Dale is a an original asshole who marries a 7yrs older than him woman with 3 kids. What a fucking loser. Same shit MCs

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson2 months ago

The only thing better than the ending of this story is how many readers are blowing a gasket over it. I still want a lovely Incest or Group Sex vignette with Dale, Maggie, and Shannon.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So many unhealthy relationship and so little time. I am impressed with the character development.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian4 months ago

Fourteen pages of "The Best of Jerry Springer," but it is strong, realistic and devoid of the lazy, empty and idiotic cliche-filled writing that drowns this place like sewage on a hot summer day. This cat is one of the best ten writers on this site. Fifty bloody stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not bad. But, kind of surprised that all of them didn't die from STD's.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wait, what??

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok that ending just killed it. And how did that blackmail work on Brenda?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yikes. How did the blackmail work? He already knew about the ex. Huh? Brenda was a maze of psychoses.

And Shannon ending up with him and Maggie ... in their bedroom? Wtf? He was a stepfather to her for years. The author's ending really killed this story.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x6 months ago

Entertaining switch on "3rd time", and to see the Poke at your Loyal Fans.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The previous comment says it all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You were doing so well. Until the last two sentences.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is it weird that I find the relationship of Dale, Maggie, and Shannon incredibly sexy? lol. For some reason their relationship seems fated and beautiful. And super hot lmao.

Brenda was definitely suffering from mental illness seemingly stemming from body issues. Her mental state continued to spiral.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Shannon moving into the bedroom with Dale and Maggie was unnecessary and creepy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The blackmail was ridiculous. Dale knew about the ex. How did it remotely succeed? Balderdash.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How did the blackmail remotely work? Made no sense that she caved to her ex again. Whatever. She was extremely delusional.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

as the author you set a world record in reinventing a character's opportunities to the tune of 18 quadrillion times in this overdose of redundancy for the characters Brenda and Andy. Seriously, i read it, but it was simply over cooked by 8 pages to go. You apparently did not have an editor or reading friend to reel you in from this insanity of dragging us through the mud that was so slimey that you could not see the other side of the quagmire/bog.

miket0422miket042210 months ago

Brenda might be the most delusional wife ever in an SS06 story and that's saying something.

Normally I like longer stories from this author but this one stopped being interesting by about page 6.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Although it was too long, I loved how the kids gravitated to the Step-father, who lived them more than their mother.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

too too long #2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SS06 has a gift for completely destroying a good story with the last sentence.

I thought Brenda was the piece of shit until the very end when Dale took the award and started doing his daughter.

I’m done with SS06.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this one.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story it was really well thought out. I do wish Brenda

got mental help and did better. I really look forward to see how things

turn out for Shannon, Maggie and Dale.

GOOD JOB

jlg07jlg07about 1 year ago

This is my 3rd or 4th read through, and it's still a great story. I love your stories with a fiery little redhead who saves him. I really hope you write more! It's been a while!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[30.03.23]

Excellent story!

Shannon is def a pit bull, Brenda's delusional, Andy's a ???????, Dale is a paragon, Maggie is the Dog's Bollocks.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don’t waste your time on this. Just like the ppl in the story, author probly had a stroke while writing this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brenda is a weak, worthless piece of shit! She should be on some street corner with a pimp who beats her daily!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I LOVE Shannon!!!!!!!!!❤️💕😘😍😻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The triangle with Dale, Maggie and his daughter Shannon (yes daughter though not biological) is beyond disturbing. Uggh.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What cracked me up was a 28 year old marrying a 35 year old (whose not really 35) with 3 kids 😳 like who the fuck marries some old skank with cellulite, a pot belly and flabby tits? 😂😂😂

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Never

Never read such an author who uses so many words to say so little.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Never

Never read an author who uses so many words to say so little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The stuff with Dale and Maggie and his daughter Brenda (who cares about the sperm donor) is execrable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brenda was one severely messed up, insecure, self-centered, deluded slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave this Story 4 Stars . I still cannot believe that Shannon is living with her Dad and his wife .

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Great story except the last line. It's really stupid.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Brenda could be a star on Dr. Phil or Jerry Springer. Sort of can't believe I read the whole thing.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Let you into a little secret, you’re all wasting your time posting comments here, Stang hasn’t posted on this site for five years he last modified his profile seven years ago. He ain’t listening anymore.

He’s on another site now (we all know where) and there’s another thirty odd stories since he left here, though he’s not posted anything for over a year on that site either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was right up with you until the last sentence. Think it would have been better if Shannon finally left the nest once mom had her stroke. Kind of surprised Dale did not "warn" Brenda about his marriage and introduce Maggie to Brenda prior to the marriage ceremony. Was clear that Brenda had some serious deficiencies and was in need of some major counseling. Dale was clearly a saint.

mfj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO.... READ IT ONCE WILL NOT READ IT AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was with you 100% until Shannon moved into the master bedroom. Nicely done and creative. You should have given Maggie a nice Bentley or something like that.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 2 years ago

I just couldn’t keep reading, slowed to a stop on page 9. The same crap from the woman and Andy, over and over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shannon loved Dale so much that she became his "mini-me," following his lead in car, collage and career. He was clearly her male parental figure and that role has great influence over how the child views self, others and the world at large. Very few things could be more destructive than to insert sexual activity into a young woman's relationship with her Dad. Shannon will make Brenda look like a paragon of mental health once the toxicity of Dale and Maggie fucking her takes hold.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

After reading the first page can you all say = WHITE FUCKING TRASH? lol. Dam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

14 pages - of one page story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Drgwng, i see you dont write anything here but comments, no stories or poems. Perhaps youre not the finest of judges of literary art. The story type wasnt really my favorite but it was well written, it moved well and was creative. Pernaps a bit more proof reading, but it showed skill that i dont have because ive never written a story or poem here ether, but i see quality in things that i can't produce myself, and to me the story line isnt all that important. Whats wrong with constructive comments? R. Bachman.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Wow, was this ever a flaming pile of poo. Easily this author's worst, I had no idea he could produce this level of crap. Also, at least ten pages too long. The Mc had to be one of the most complete idiots ever put on paper. Compared to some of this writer other work must have been on drugs when typing this. Just ridiculously bad and will force me to study muc

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

First time through I thought it wasnt too bad. But this time I realized how it dragged.....really dragged.

Even at that it got so damned cliched, which if those were cut out this would have been whittled it down to 9 pages.

Honestly would have been better if she was more like a real person instead of a blow up doll with the ability to talk.

The emotional impact would have been far greater for the reader if it were just Andy she was cheating with.

Speaking of Andy...you nailed 90% of the southern Republican boyz below the Mason Dixon line, talking like a tough Alpha male, while being a worthless limp dick of an Omega male. If that was your goal...good on ya, if not you ust know way more of them pantie wearing skits than you realize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a 4 or 5 until that last line…..blood or not, an ongoing parent-child relationship should not ever turn sexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEEROZEROZERO.... AGAIN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A three way with step parents? This one goes beyond normal levels of creativity. For its length. I caught very few mistakes. Cool read. Rated it 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like some of the other stories. TOO much is spent of the cheating wife's story. Drags the whole story down in the gutter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long story but worth each and every word. I think that you have a great sense of story telling and I've just enjoyed the hell out of yet another of your tales.

PolarBearManPolarBearManover 2 years ago

Am I the only one who wants to read the next story? 😄

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Loved it and would love to read even a flash follow up with Dale, Maggie, and Shannon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The funniest part of stories like this is these scenarios might as well be set in Narnia they are such fantasy. Isn't it interesting how ALL of these types of stories have perfect husbands, who are always sexually amazing, have great bodies for their age and the kids love them more than the wife? I want pictures and transcripts from reality. You know it's bullshit. I am not saying the men cheated first but these situations are never as one sided.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Jesus what a twisting tale, but really so good except for the ending where Shannon moves into there bedroom. That just dropped a star for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TOTALLY PATHETIC, AND SO IS DGHEAR FOR PRAISING THIS CRAP!

YOU HAVE COMPLETELY RUINED ANY DEGREE OF RESPECT I EVER HAD FOR YOU.

I QUIT READING ON PAGE SEVEN...

DGHear2DGHear2about 3 years ago
Long, but very good.

I have been reading a number of your stories and found that you are one terrific writer.

I had to stay with this story just to see how it ended. It really held my interests.

with respect

DG Hear

HragsHragsabout 3 years ago

A great story. I really enjoyed your writings. Love to see u continue the story with Shannon and Dale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When I see your name

I want to read the story.

But this one is twice as long as was needed.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Yet

Yet another story that could have been told in a lot fewer words.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Dale is such a clueless schmuck that by all rights he should have been swindled out of all his assets and ended up jerking off to photos of Mustangs. But since he's got plot armor, of course things turn out great and he ends up banging his new wife and stepdaughter together. Sounds like a parody plot, but it's played straight. Funny stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Went on too long. Brenda obviously needed therapy to address her self esteem issues. She allows herself to be used by her ex-husband and no one in the entire family even consider that there might be something wrong with Brenda psychologically? Kind of a stretch.

woodwardwoodwardover 3 years ago

Just one helluva story as I read it again.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I'd screw Shannon too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Goodish Story

Good story overall, bit too long for my liking but stuck it out and was happy with the ending.

Keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horrid ending

I agree with the Anon of 03/08/20 except that for me the ending reduced a 5 star story to a 2, close to a 1.

The writer has completely turned the values the characters had on their heads and had them doing something totally inconsistent with who they are and what they stood for. It is bizarre.

natekit76natekit76almost 4 years ago
Quality writing

Brilliant piece. Very sad in the end. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
I’d say

Author needs to watch less Jerry Springer or he lost a bet

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Good story

Bio Dad should be castrated. Bio mom should have her mouth and it sewn shut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm sorry I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting ending

Interesting ending but somewhat bizarre even if dad and daughter are not biologically linked. And making Maggie share her husband? Sounds like the people that think a monogamous relationship is sacred just threw that out the window in the end. The relationship between the three should have been explored more deeply before giving the reader such a shocking ending. It cheapened the characters and therefore cheapened the story as a whole. What was a 5 became a 3 with one stroke of the pen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

I agree most of the Characters acted Dumber than Dirt .. And I am sorry for giving Dirt a Bad Name .Except for Shannon But She should have told her Daddy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In My Younger Days

I picked up a fair number of birds with broken wings, but on my best or worst days I never brought home one as traumatized as Brenda. Even I would have figured out she couldn't be healed after the finding her with Andy the first time. The only character in the whole story that I really liked was Shannon, everyone else was either too angelic, blind, despicable or simply too stupid. Now, the ending... I guess that was inevitable, so I'm still waiting for "...but, that's another story. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good

With that ending, maybe Dale can finally father a kid or two himself.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 5 years ago
In response to "Not A Good Ending" comment by Anonymous 03/11/19....

Go back and read the story just a mite slower and you'll notice that Shannon is NOT actually his daughter. From the time she was a little girl and all through the story they had a special relationship that everyone noticed and that her mother resented. She was her stepfather's wife long before he married her mother. She just wasn't old enough and he wasn't ready to think of her as his woman. When she was old enough, she picked guys she could use as fill-ins to have her pussy punched and replaced them when she was in need of another good fucking. She stayed with Dale and Maggie until he was ready to give her what she always wanted and then the story you were reading ended.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great ending!

Shannon adored Dale, so it was nice they got to be together in the end. Dale never got to have biological children of his own, which was a tragedy as he was a great Dad. Maggie was too old, but Shannon would have been desperate to have his children... I'd be surprised if she didn't have at least three kids with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not a good ending

Good story and good plot all the way through but to end it on his daughter sleeping with him was just a good way to ruin an otherwise great story.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago

Really enjoyed this story had some ups and downs, with sections that where not as good as your usual offerings but a part 2 would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn!

A pretty good story. But I gotta say, that StangStar can dream up some pretty good characters. A lying, cheating, conniving whore who’s morals make Jack the Ripper seem like an alter boy. And a brilliant engineer who is as dumb as a box of fucking rocks when it comes to “real world” situations. Interesting mix though. And I did like the story, even though I thought it was about six pages too long.

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 5 years ago
That ending......not good

It was a good story until the very end. Everyone got what they had coming to them. Then the real tragedy of the story. Shannon moved into our room. That killed the hours I spent reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Geez...

I never would have guessed that Stang would turn one of his heroes into Woody Allen. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it was a happy ending weathermanks

The cheating wife gets to live in a fantasy world

The two kids have families and careers

and the hero of the story has a hot bi sexual wife and they tag team his daughter

How is that not a happy ending?

sas6446sas6446almost 6 years ago
UGH!!!

I just couldn't get past this part: "I just looked at him in shock. I wondered how I could have ever risked losing Dale over an asshole like him. The problem was that when it came to Andy, my body just took over. There was something about him that just overwhelmed me. My mind and my heart knew that Dale was a better man and he loved both me and my kids far more than Andy was capable of. But when Andy and I got together, something just happened."

REALLY????!!!!! After having Dale in her life as long as she did then letting Andy continually come back into her life with that comment above, this VERY LONG-WINDED TALE is just plain disgusting!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 6 years ago
Shannon moved into their bedroom

Maggie & Dale moved up to the cabin.

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
B.S. !!!!!

No, No, No !!! Dang you! Dang you! Dang you! I had a terrible feeling that you were going to really screw up the ending and I hated making myself read to the end, but I did, and now I'll feel bad about this for a long time. What kind of perverted thrill do you get out of all the pain and anguish you put us through the way you ended the story. SHAME ON YOU!!! You could have made a happy ending but you chose not to. Dang you!

cybojicybojiabout 6 years ago
Twisted

You captured the essence of a twisted mind. I work with dimwits like that everyday. Each character I could relate to. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Masterpiece of Self-delusion and Dysfunctionality

As in all great tragedies, the hero or heroine comes to grief, not by the events that challenge them, but by the way in which the flaws in their character shape their response to these event.

Brenda is a truly tragic figure. A woman of such low self esteem that she can't believe anyone could truly love her, a woman who can only justify her worth by the number of dicks that men put inside her, a woman so lost in her own capacity for self-delusion that she can barely distinguish between fantasy and reality, cunning and stupidity, using and being used.

Dale may appear at first to be the hero - but story isn't really about him. He is the ballast, the anchor, an island at the centre of a whirlpool of continually evolving characters and events. He doesn't really grow or initiate the momentum of the story, he remains a constant - a whetstone - a focal point for the actions and evolution of the other characters.

The end is as inevitable as it tragic. Brenda sinks deeper and deeper into her own delusional world until her entire grasp on reality has disappeared, and, by some strange, ironic twist, gradually replaces Dale as the immovable island around which the other characters begin to evolve.

A brilliantly written tale of betrayal and consequence that manages to balance compassion, irony, humour and suspense with a skillful and subtle insight into the human frailties that (to varying degrees) lurk within us all.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the story!!!!

I really enjoyed reading this. I am theme reading right now - cheating/revenge and cane across this. I enjoyed the character building as well as the storyline and would love to read more by what I think is a talented writer. Sure there were some mistakes, but they didn’t detract much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it was a good read

except for the stupid wimpy male. I liked Shannon better than Dale.

Something was very wrong about the way you wrote Dale. I mean how stupid a man can be?

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PERSONS THINKING THEY HAVE THE WORLDS FAIR

should check and recheck all the fine print and possessions, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for the Heads-Up

When you mentioned the story had a Sci-Fi element, I bailed. Immediately. Don't get me wrong, I love sci-fi. But it doesn't belong in the loving wives section, at least in my opinion. I say, if you want to write sci-fi, please take it to the fantasy section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too long, meandering, and pathetic.

But other than that it was a real piece of shit. Talk about beating a dead horse, you must have added 3 or 4 extra pages by just restating the same concepts and retelling the same stories from all the characters' perspectives. Are you getting paid by the word? Psychotic cheating woman, clueless wimpy husband, even for the second wife. Just obnoxious and repugnant. And stupid, did I say stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was really good ...

Until you killed it with that final sentence.

FBG

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 great LW story

annony is just an old fat ugly fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well shes a first class nutter

that needs culling the first time cheated as you usually do --- as said before the last line killed it for me as i have stepkids--that was sick ss06 unlike most of your stories that usually get a 5 --this gets a 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice Story Until The Ending

Didn't see that ending and didn't expect it. Your ending didn't really fit the story as-far-as I'm concerned!

Dawgbite38Dawgbite38almost 8 years ago

Good story until the last sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous