The Third Wheel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
764 Followers

Mindy closed her eyes and started to bounce a bit, which elicited a pleasurable hiss from Gary. She then gyrated her hips as she moved her arms back and forth over her head. Her breathing hot heavier again. Gary's eyes were all over Mindy's body. Jason couldn't take his eyes off of the two of them, but he didn't seem jealous. Interesting...

We let this go on for about 2 minutes. Gary actually started to thrust his hips about halfway through, and Mindy stopped being shy about pushing her pelvis into his. "Okay, time's up!" I called out. I had to repeat myself before Mindy stood back up on shaky legs and returned to her seat. She immediately grabbed Jason's hand again, but wouldn't look at him. Her face was beet red. The crotch of her panties was wet, and there was a matching wet spot on the front of Gary's underwear.

After the next round had finished and Aaron had lost a sock (he had already lost his shirt) I had an idea: "How about we do a few rounds of just the cards, instead of moving around the board and maybe losing more clothes?"

Mindy didn't want to lose her bra or panties, so jumped at that idea. Everyone else shrugged or agreed.

As the owner of the game, I took it upon myself to read the cards out for each of them. It also gave me the chance to "embellish" the instructions a little, to get things going the way I wanted. I also set up an empty beer bottle on the board, spinning it to determine who would follow the instructions in order to keep it interesting.

First up was Jason. I picked up a Pants card and looked at Jason's pants. "2 items of clothing: Suck the nipples of the player to your right for 1 minute." That was Haley. She slipped her bra off, letting her sizeable jugs out to play. Everyone's eyes got as big as saucers. Jason let go of Mindy's hand and went at the large mammaries, licking and sucking at Haley's nipples, which were surrounded by huge pink areolae. Haley grinned, closed her eyes and laid back on her bunk. This caused Jason to have to move forward to keep his mouth in place, his hips moving between her legs. By the end of the minute he was moving his hips a bit to get some friction between his crotch and her panties. He returned to his seat with a big grin and bigger hard-on tenting his jeans, and Haley sat up all pink-faced but didn't put her bra back on. Nobody objected, not even Aaron.

"Haley..." I said, picking up a Chesty card. She was technically down to 1 piece of clothing, so I read that one. "...take a player of your choice down to 1 piece of clothing with just your teeth."

My cousin Haley's not the brightest bulb either, you know? If we'd been on the same mental level she would have removed Mindy's panties, but instead she turned to Aaron, who was down to pants and a sock, and jumped on him. Within a couple of minutes she used her mouth and teeth to unzip his pants and pull them down his legs, and then she spent another minute more licking at his cock through his underwear before pulling those down as well. He stood up to help her remove them, and then he was left with one white sport sock. His rather handsome cock stood up proudly as he sat back down.

I took another drink, shaking my head. That had been a damn hot display, what with Haley's soaked panties shaking at us all while she had undressed her man with her teeth, but it wasn't what I had wanted.

The next spin was Haley's as well. I embellished again, making it extra nasty to get back at her for being so stupid: "All players will hold you down while the player to your left..." - that was Jason - "can touch you anywhere with only one part of their body for 2 minutes."

Haley looked confused. "One part? What-? Wait...what was that about holding me down?"

As one, we all (except for innocent Mindy) jumped on Haley, each grabbing an arm or a leg. On my suggestion we turned her over so her face was pressed into her pillows and her plump, panty covered butt was sticking out again.

Mindy replaced Jason holding Haley's right leg, watching Jason as he contemplated what to do. He looked at her questioningly.

Mindy was really fucking horny by this point, and our voyeuristic adventures had expanded her sexual palette. She used her free hand to unzip her boyfriend's pants and freed his cock from the folds of his underwear. "Go for it, stud," she growled.

Jason clambered onto Haley's bed and poked his hard cock at her plump pussy, easily seen through her soaked panties. We heard a muffled gasp from her.

Jason thrust his cock again and again at Haley's panty-covered pussy, his pre-cum transferring from the head of his cock into the cotton fabric, making it almost see-thru. Each thrust seemed to make the fabric stretch just a little more, until the very tip of his dick was pushing into her a little through it.

Just then I remembered that Haley wasn't on the pill, and even the pre-cum soaking through the thin fabric of her panties could get her pregnant! However, there was still a minute left, and what was happening was so fucking hot I wasn't going to say anything and possibly kill the moment.

Jason stopped thrusting and used the tip of his cock to catch the edge of Haley's panties, pushing the fabric to the side and slipping the tip under it. It was awkward, but his cock head was now touching Haley's outer pussy lips.

I should stop this, I warned myself. Maybe...?

Jason angled his pelvis, levering Haley's panties to the side with his cock and now the head was pressed right into her inner pussy lips. We could all see how wet and engorged her pussy was. Haley exclaimed something but we couldn't make it out with her face pressed into the pillows.

Jason pushed. We watched, breathlessly, as his cock sank into the folds of Haley's puffy pussy, her wet cunt enveloping his tool inch by inch. The pre-cum I was worried about before was definitely inside her pussy now!

"Was that two minutes?" Aaron asked, a bit forcefully. As Haley's sort-of boyfriend he did feel a bit proprietary about her pussy. I silently thanked him for keeping Haley from getting spermed and agreed it was. Jason verrry slooowly pulled out of Haley's possibly fertile pussy. Once his cock had vacated her love tunnel her panties snapped back into place. We let her up.

Haley was breathing very heavily and looked to have been sweating, though her nipples were as hard as rocks. "Wow, that was fucking hot!" she said.

By this point we were all as horny as wildebeests. "I liked that card," I said, "so I'll just shuffle it back in." There were no arguments.

I spun again...me. I decided to just read the card out without embellishment.

"Remove one article of clothing and French kiss the player to your left," - that was Aaron - "for one minute."

I wasn't about to remove my bra, so the jeans came off. I downed my drink, sat next to Aaron and started snogging him, clad only in my matching blue bra and thong. Aaron turned out to be a pretty good kisser, and after about 30 seconds he had me hot and weak in the knees. He gently pushed me back on the bed, and then climbed on top of me. I could feel his hard, bare cock poking at my pussy through the thong's fabric as we tongue kissed. It felt really good.

Too soon, it was over and I went back to my seat.

The bottle then pointed to Jason. This card was interesting: "Take off 2 pieces of clothing. Every player of your gender, move 2 seats to the left."

After Jason removed his pants and underwear, leaving him with nothing but his hard-on and a smile, the boys moved. After they settled down none of the girls had their boyfriends next to them anymore:

Mindy Aaron

---

Gary | Trunk | Dani

---

Haley Jason

This ought to be interesting, I thought.

Next up was Aaron. I decided it was time for Mindy to get spermed, but my mind was still a bit fuzzy from dry humping Aaron. Lying about what was on the card, I used a variant of the one I had used on Haley. "All players will hold down the player to your left and you can touch them anywhere with only one part of your body for 2 minutes."

The room went still. I looked at Mindy. For some reason she didn't look afraid, just...predatory?

Then everyone jumped me. What the fuck?! And then I realized: Mindy was to the left of Aaron only because I was looking at her from the front...*I* was the one on Aaron's left!

I was quickly immobilized. They carried me to Haley's bed and pushed my face into the pillows. I felt Aaron behind me, not wasting time like Jason had with Haley, his cock head nudging my thong aside. I felt his hot, hard cock easily push into my dripping pussy.

It felt so fucking good without a condom! I wasn't worried, as I had been using Mindy's birth control pills for almost a month-and-a-half by this point. This was the first time Aaron got to fuck any woman unprotected, though, and he was going to make the most of it.

He pulled back and then pushed back in forcefully. I grunted. I was really wet but he had a good sized cock, plus he had been turned on by our recent dry humping and all the other sexy things that had happened that night. His pre-cum and my pussy juice quickly lubed everything up, and he was able to get a good rhythm going. I realized that the hands on my legs and hips were pushing and pulling me as well, but they were the other peoples' hands so Aaron wasn't breaking the rules...he was still only touching me with his cock.

My orgasm came on me fast. The hot things we had done that night had primed me, readying me for this. I screamed into the pillow as I came hard on Aaron's cock. In response his cock started to piston into me and a few seconds later I felt hot man seed splash my insides for the first time in my life. The delicious warm feeling extended my orgasm and by the time it had finished I was shaking. So intense!

Aaron pulled out and they let me up. My thong was no barrier to the cum running out of my pussy, and everyone saw it.

"Er, Dani," Haley said, looking at the seed spilling out of me, concerned, "will you...be okay?"

I smiled. "It's fine. I've been on the pill for a month now." Everyone looked relieved.

Haley smiled. "Me too! Well, not as long...about a week-and-a-half."

Oh good, I thought. Soon we'll all be able to fuck unprotected, though only two of us will get away unscathed. Heh heh.

Unsteadily, I made my way back to my seat, Aaron's cum running down my legs.

I spun the bottle again, and this time it was Haley.

I just read what was on the card this time: "Give a two minute lapdance to the person on your right." That was Jason now.

Haley got up and sat in Jason's lap. His bare hard-on pressed against her panties and her sizeable boobs were in his face. She started grinding. After a few seconds of this, while Haley couldn't see because her boobs were in the way, Jason gently moved her panties aside so his hard cock could rub directly against her pussy lips. The skin-on-skin feelings drove Haley mad with desire, so she started moving her hips in different ways in order to make it feel even better. Finally, she raised herself up so that the tip of his cock bumped her clit as she came back down. That felt the best! After a few more of those bounces Jason's cock slipped inside her hot wetness. Both of them groaned in pleasure as Jason bottomed out within her.

Haley took a moment to get used to the sensations. Like me, she had never had sex without a condom before, and the feelings were overwhelming. She kissed Jason passionately and started to bounce on his hard, bare cock.

The rest of us couldn't be sure of what was happening. Haley still had her panties on but the way she was bouncing in Jason's lap...were they fucking? I craned my neck to get a better look but couldn't tell. One minute to go.

30 seconds passed. They really looked like they were doing it, so I got up to confirm. Sure enough, I saw Jason's slick penis penetrating Haley's pussy on one of her more energetic upward bounces.

Haley cried out as she started to cum.

"Jason!" I hissed. "Don't cum inside her!"

Easier said than done. Jason knew what I meant; that he might get Haley pregnant, but her pussy was gripping and sucking on his cock as she came hard. He gritted his teeth and pinched off his prostate as best he could, and attempted to lift Haley up so he could quickly withdraw. Unfortunately, just before he was able to pull out, a spurt of cum shot out of his cock, to the back of Haley's vagina. He then shot the rest of his wad onto Haley's stomach and pussy lips. Haley groaned as she finished her orgasm, shaking as she held on to him.

Worried, I asked Jason, "You pulled out in time, right?"

Jason didn't want to wreck the mood or worry anyone, so he lied: "Yeah, I didn't cum inside her." We all breathed a sigh of relief. Haley was on the pill, but hadn't been long enough to be assured of protection. I was a bit worried about the sperm that Jason had shot onto her pussy lips, but the real danger was already working its way inside the depths of her fertile young pussy.

The bottle spun again, this time pointing to Gary.

Both Haley and I had been fucked (and had sperm shot inside us, though I didn't know about Haley at the time), and Mindy was still unfucked. That had to change.

I decided to pretend that I had pulled the awesome card again: "Gary, everyone will hold down the person to your r-" Oh shit, I had almost done it again. "...rLEFT, and...well, you all know the drill by now..."

Mindy leaned forward, finally catching on. "Hey, let me see that card..."

Nobody else cared whether I had been cheating by this point. We all descended upon Mindy, holding her down, pressing her face into her pillow.

We heard her muffled cry as Gary's hard cock defty pushed aside her panties. He easily penetrated her sopping pussy, eliciting another cry from her.

Gary was the only guy who hadn't cum by this point so he pounded Mindy hard. He was approaching his release with a minute to spare when Mindy came hard, moaning into her pillow, her body shaking. The feel of her fertile pussy pulsating around his overstimulated cock sent Gary over the edge, and I actually came a little thinking about my boytoy possibly impregnating the unsuspecting little idiot.

-

Turns out all three of us girls were idiots. At the end of the night we had swapped partners again so Jason went to bed with me, Gary with Haley, and Aaron with Mindy and we all fucked again before falling asleep. I didn't know if Haley got any more sperm in her that night, and didn't really care. I really should have.

-

A few weeks later, none of us got our periods. I was really worried about Haley, and asked about the birth control pills she had been on.

"Oh, those?" she replied, smirking, "I stole them off of Mindy when I replaced hers with fakes."

My blood ran cold. If she had replaced Mindy's with fakes and used the real ones, and *I* had done the same...

I grabbed her by the collar. "Which day? Which day did you swap them?"

We eventually figured it out. I had replaced Mindy's birth control pills last month, so that month I had been using real pills, and then this month Haley had taken Mindy's real pills, and then later that same day I had taken Haley's fake ones for myself, thinking they were Mindy's real ones, and replacing them with my fakes.

Mindy had been taking fake pills with babymaking hormones for 2 months so her pregnancy was inevitable. I had taken Haley's fakes this month, the fertility hormones countering the previous month's real pills, and Haley had only been on the real pills for a week-and-a-half when she had gotten spermed while playing Ride-a-Pole-y. We had probably all been impregnated that night, and since we had swapped partners there was no way to know who the fathers were!

I know what you're thinking: why wouldn't forward-thinking ladies such as us just go get morning after pills, or abortions? Unfortunately, we live in one of those States where you can't get those pills, and you need the father's permission to get an abortion. When the guys found out they just took off, so that wasn't possible.

In the end we all had to leave the University in disgrace when our conditions became obvious. Haley's and my family disowned us. There was no place for us to go, except...

-

We walked into the small house that was our new home and put down our luggage. There was a light thumping sound approaching from the hallway, and then...

"Haley! Dani! You're here!" Always with the obvious, Mindy.

Krosis
Krosis
764 Followers
12