The Three Amigos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I tell Chris that it was all sweet, sweet music, causing my body to resonate with ecstasy? How do I explain that my body willingly conducted my trio of cocks, that it coaxed their frenzied performance to rise in volume and pace—to fortissimo—and orchestrated their individual crescendos in rapid succession so that their hot cum and dying thrusts became an overture to my finale, an orgasm that caused me to vibrate like a cosmic tuning fork?

No, I couldn't tell my husband these things even if I'd wanted.

Weakly, I told him that it was hot and slutty and that my orgasm was mind-blowing. That seemed to suffice. Chris then rose and went to the bathroom.

When my husband returned, he approached the bed holding the bottle of Astroglide.

"I'm going to fuck your slutty ass, and 'Mr Big' is going to fuck your nasty cunt," Chris rasped with urgency.

Oh God, I almost climaxed right then and there. I lay back on the bed, my thighs bawdily open, inviting him to fulfil his promise. Chris lifted my backside and slid a pillow underneath, elevating both my entrances. He then took the vibrator and unceremoniously propelled it into my recently stretched pussy, intruding me to the max.

"Do you like that? Do you like having a big cock in your pussy? Come on, answer me."

"Fuck, yes," I growled back at him, "I love it when a big cock fucks my cunt!"

I watched him sloppily squirt the lubricant on my ass, lots and lots of it, getting plenty of it onto my pussy as well. His finger then rubbed the outside of my anus and progressively entered it. It was decadently indecent. The slick liquid had channelled into my ass making it oh-so-slippery. With his free hand he dribbled copious amounts of Astroglide over his cock and started stroking it, coating it in greasy liquid. It looked dazzling, shimmering in the soft light of the table lamp, its presence and strength now magnified by its sheen and lustre.

I was mad with craving! One of my hands wildly polished my clit while my other quickly jiggled 'Mr Big', all while Chris's finger was buried in my anus.

"That's it, you horny slut, rub your clit," encouraged Chris. "Yes, fuck your hot, wet holes!"

I obeyed as best I could. My legs were slung way back, all in an attempt to widen myself to the utmost as I twirled my clit and jabbed my cunt. After watching for a moment, Chris arranged himself on his knees so that his shiny shaft pointed at my anus. He held my hips as we pushed against each other, and eventually his cock penetrated my ass, slowly stuffing me like I'd been stuffed that crazy weekend. And once I'd equilibrated to the pressure and intense fullness, we fucked.

Oh, did we fuck! Initially, we started with a steady rhythm. My knees were by my ears, giving my husband unrestricted access to my holes. I was babbling in tongues, insane with lust, as Chris slid within my ass with metronome-like constancy while 'Mr. Big' remained wedged in my pussy.

At one point Chris pushed into my ass as deep as he could and grunted, "I'm screwing your ass, and I can feel the cock in your cunt. Only a slut would let her cunt and ass get fucked at the same time."

I was delirious, writhing in ecstasy from both the fullness that packed me and the obsceneness of his words.

"Yes! Yes!" I gushed, and, barely able to respond, panted, "Slut! Yes! Only a slut!"

Chris went on banging me, tripping a series of luscious mini-quakes within my core. My eyes were closed as I absorbed the persistent plunging in my ass, and I moaned in mad delight and fulfilment at the twin intrusions that moved within me. Suddenly, Chris's thumb entered my mouth, and I immediately and lewdly sucked it.

"Don't you wish that was a real cock? Would you like that? A cock to suck while your ass and pussy get slammed?" he heaved.

"Fuck, yes," I gasped, "oh, yes!" and resumed sucking his digit with renewed intensity.

Suddenly, the vibrator was turned on. It was like a mad scientist's switch, unleashing a frenzy of screams, moans, and spasmodic motion. Chris launched into me, violently fucking me, thumping into my ass with unceasing tenacity. I was out of my mind. It was as if every nerve ending in my anal canal were reacting and firing its synapses in unbroken, crazy patterns, spurring the tension within me to steadfastly rise. Like a volcano, I was capped and well plugged, sealing and magnifying my internal pressures, so that when my release finally came, it was cataclysmic! Furious, beautiful tremors radiated from my cunt and ass, stimulating my mind to fragment into a million shards. Chris then mashed into me and convulsed loudly, shooting his fiery cum into my anal conduit.

We collapsed in a heap, exhausted. We neither moved nor spoke for the longest time. Slowly he softened and withdrew from my anus. Chris rubbed my shoulder, then rose and turned on the shower. I removed the vibrator from my pussy and closed my eyes. The last thing I remembered was the sound of running water.

*

The Morning After Resumes

And now I was on the beach, recovering from a hangover and dreading Chris's long term reaction to my story.

"Would he look at me differently now? Am I now diminished somehow?" All these thoughts worried me.

Oh, how I wanted things to stay the same between us; so much so that I ached in my heart and soul.

People gradually appeared on the beach. It was now eight in the morning. I stood, tightened my kimono and walked back to the cabana.

Once inside, I slid my robe off and crawled into bed with Chris. I spooned against him, ironing myself onto his warm back, hugging his beautifully familiar body. My arms slid under his, and my hands gripped his chest.

He murmured dreamily.

"Where were you, honey? I missed you."

He missed me! That's all I needed to hear. I wanted to cry, but held back, whispering, "You're my heaven and earth, Chris," and nibbled on his ear. He slung his arm backwards, draping it over me, and, with a hand on my ass, pressed me yet harder into his bum. I embraced him as hard as I could. Nothing had changed.

I clambered on top of him, rolling him onto his back, and reached behind me to fondle his hardening cock. Once I'd positioned myself, I eased my pussy onto him, onto my husband, until he filled my cunt and my being.

"Make love to me, Chris," I breathed between kisses to his face and neck, "Make love to me like only you know how."

*

Many thanks to awaken61313, Bron Zeage, chuchulain, Harrie1963, jason, marty, and an anonymous reviewer.

Comments, criticism, and feedback are always welcomed.

The next story in this series is "The Whole Enchilada".

CC