The Three Offerings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sonali lay recovering her breath, Rani began to wash her sister. The delicate drips of water as Rani wrung out the cotton cloth into the silver bowl and the hard indrawn breaths from Sonali as she responded to the coolness on her skin reverberated in the still room.

She was on her hands and knees now, her hair and her breasts hanging down, and Rani was using a fresh cloth to wash between Sonali's legs. Rani held her sister's love box open, and wiped the juices away. She rinsed the cloth, and then with just her fingertip inside the cloth, washed around Solani's rosebud anus. Rani pushed her sister's shoulders downward. Solani rested her head on a pillow, her arms asprawl, her shoulders on the mat. Rani nodded to the tray of unguents. I opened the lid of the first one, the one that inflamed.

With the soft touch of sisterly love, Rani began to smear the unguent around Solani's anus. Solani soon began to moan, "Oh, Rani! It is burning me. My bottom is on fire!" Rani broke into a wolfish smile, her eyes twinkling. "Oh, my dear sister Solani, you must be quiet now. I promise you will not forget this day!" Rani took more unguent, and with each of her forefingers, rubbed around the rosebud, pushing a little, and pulling a little, smiling to herself as Solani continued to moan about the fire on her skin.

"Help me, Rani, you must stop! The fire has gone to my insides!"

Rani motioned me to sit next to Solani's up-in-the air hips, and to help by pulling Solani's bottom cheeks apart. Another gob of unguent, and some more minutes of Solani gasping. Then a whoosh, and Rani's two fingers were inside, the anus pulled open, and there was room for another finger in the middle.

"Dernil, dear, make sure Solani is properly pulled open."

I firmed my grip on her little sister's buttocks, and pulled them apart as best as I could. I could not see how I could do better. Solani's anus was pulled open, and her lovebox was open wide as well. I could see into both holes. Rani took one more gollop of unguent, and pushed it into her sister's bottom.

Solani cried, "Stop, Rani, stop! No more!"

"Don't be such a baby, little sister." Rani pressed her sister's hips down to the mat, and straightened Solani's legs, so they were tight together. Rani bound Solani's knees together with her sash. Solani couldn't keep her bottom still, she kept wiggling it as if it might ease the heat. Rani took more of the unguent in the palm of her hand, and smeared it along the length of my penis. I did not remember it being so hot before, my penis felt on fire. Tears came out of my eyes. Rani nodded to me, it was time for the first sharing.

I straddled Solani's legs. Rani guided my penis to her sister's anus, held the aim true, as I leant forward to lie down on top of Solani. I lowered myself to her, my front lying on the softness of Solani's back. Solani cried, "Slow, slow! Ah, the heat! Slowly!" Rani kept a firm hand on my bottom, and pushed me downward. I kept sliding into Solani's depths. She lay underneath me like a speared fish, flopping, but unable to move. Her cries started to change into grunts as I began to thrust into her. I slid my hands underneath Solani and took handfuls of her breasts. She began to lift her bottom against me, to dance with me, to begin to pull my seed out.

"Rani, you must be happy to have caught Mr. Dahlitt," Solani gasped from underneath me, "Oh, he is large! Ah! Oh!" My thrusting into her bottom had become faster and more wild. I knew Solani might be feeling some discomfort from the hard jabs of my penis inside her, but I could not stop myself.

"Solani! I am sharing with you!"

Rani's hand was on my ball-sac, gently bouncing them as my seed spewed into her sister. She was humming a happy little tune.

"Ah, brother Dernil, where did you go?" Solani called out. I lay on top of her, my penis shrinking. Rani rolled me off and had me use the cloth to clean myself up. Solani was still panting, she wanted me to keep going. Fortunately, Rani knew what her sister wanted. She lay on top where I had been, and reached between Solani's legs. I could hear the squishy sounds of Rani's fingers playing in Solani's love box. Then Solani cried out, once and twice more, her legs rigid, holding Rani's hand tight.

During the course of the hot day indoors, Rani helped me share my seed into Solani twice more. The second time we used the mint cool unguent. Solani laid on her side, and I played with her lovebox, making her cry out by myself. It took a long time for me to recover my strength, I did not know if I could do the third time. Rani and Solani laid together in opposite directions, each putting a mouth to her sister's lovebox. It was erotic to see them kiss each other. When Rani began to cry out, my penis got hard once again.

Rani had Solani kneel on the floor. She applied the numbing unguent to Solani and I. Then she took an long slender eggplant, put the heating unguent on it, and held it upright on the mat between Solani's legs. Solani grinned and lowered herself down until half of the eggplant was inside her lovebox. I sat behind Solani. She lifted up, and began to press herself down onto my penis. It was very tight to get into her bottom because of the eggplant in her lovebox. If it were not for the third unguent, I think Solani would have started to cry. I thrust upward suddenly, breaking through. Solani shrieked, "Ah, ah, ah, ah! It is so tight."

Rani brushed Solani's hair, and kissed her on the mouth. She kissed Solani's nipples, and rubbed her belly. Solani relaxed, and allowed herself to slip further down on my spike. Rani separated her sister's legs. She put her hand on the eggplant, and began to press it upwards. Solani tried to get away, but I held her tight to me, thrusting into her bottom.

"Yes, yes, oh Rani, this is so wonderful!"

I liked the sensation of the eggplant. I could feel Rani stroking it into her sister, and the pressure was exciting to my penis also. Solani shivered and shook. A series of climaxes washed over her, on the third one I shared my seed with her again. Solani shouted, and passed out. Rani left the eggplant inside her sister. She helped me lay Solani down on the mat.

My penis came out with a squishy noise. Rani eyed it, slick and covered in the unguent. Rani was flushed. Her nipples were hard, and the lips between her legs were puffed out. She knelt in front of me, and applied some of the numbing unguent to her own anus. She lay face down, across Solani's chest, stroking Solani's hair. I knelt behind her and slid into Rani's bottom. She sighed contentedly.

The three of us slept during the heat of the afternoon. Each of the girls lay in the wrap of an arm, their soft bodies pressing into me. Each slept with a hand on my penis, and a smile on their face.

The rest is history. That night, Solani walked to the table as if she felt some soreness and sat down carefully. She was tired but had a happy smile on her face. When Esto asked the question, Solani did not disappoint. She said, "I have got to know Mr. Dahlitt. He is a loving man, and I think he is very strong. He will make Rani very happy. I approve."

Both Esto and Argili jumped for joy, hugging each other, and then each of us. We were all happy. Rani wisely had me sleep in the guest room that night. It took several more days to recover my strength, and the wedding took place shortly afterwards. Solani mostly behaved herself. Once in a while she got an ache between her legs. On those mornings, with Rani supervising, I would search her lovebox for her – Solani insisted that something was wrong, but I could never find anything no matter how carefully I slipped my fingers inside her. Solani would cry in frustration, and then Rani would have me lie down, and let Solani take me into her bottom and stir things about, which relieved her aches. Rani always said that it was better to be familiar than to be strange.

Epilogue – Fragments

Every year Rani and I took our holiday with her family in the village. Kumila always took her holiday days earlier than her husband. When we arrived, Rani always arranged the sleeping. Kumila's husband remarked every year how much he liked the family traditions because Kumali was so happy when he arrived for the celebrations. Argili provided herbal soap that conveniently covered the natural pine smells.

Early in our marriage, Sonali came frequently to visit. I remember coming home early one day. Sonali was kneeling, without clothes, on the dining table. Her belly was distended. Rani had emptied a large bag of water through a tube into Sonali's bottom and so up into her belly. Rani massaged her sister. "What are you doing home so early, my dear Dernil?"

"I have finished work, and came home to help you cook," I replied.

Sonali moaned, as my Rani nodded. "Wait while I clean the baby. She wishes for your attention to relieve her aches."

Sonali visited us many times in our early marriage. She claimed to be bored in the village. Rani did not mind sharing our bed with her sister. I could not be with her every day as my business travels took me out of town every now and then. My favorite memories were when I laid with Rani or Sonali, and the other one cuddled my back. I can attest than two pairs or tits are more delightful than one, bless my wife who loves me so much.

At home, in the big city, Rani helped me grow my business into a larger success. Travel became less important. I was able to spend more times with Rani, and as we grew our family, I spent many happy hours helping to raise our children. Solani visited us less and less over the years, needing to spend more time in the village taking care of her parents. And yet, by some prearranged signal, every so often, Solani or Kumila or both still take vacations at our home. It is always a surprise to me, and I cannot remember a single sisters' weekend that was long enough!