The Three R's Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

Weak in the knees now, Jared stepped back collapsing down into one of the chairs. Removing her glasses, there was still a great deal of Jared's spunk still clinging to his mother's face which had now begun to run, dripping down onto her chest and breasts.

"Here mother, I'll get that," Stacy offered leaning over to now begin licking her brother's sperm off her mother's face, and tits, taking a moment to kiss her with a line of sticky cum dangling from the tip of her tongue as she did.

"Holy shit...mom? And Stacy?" Jared asked from across the way.

"See what you've been missing?" I laughed openly as Stacy now pulled her mother up into a standing position and proceeded on downwards from there, not only licking up whatever strands of Jared's cream had fallen onto her elsewhere, but eventually kneeling between Maxine's legs where she proceeded to clean her up carefully there too.

"Fuck!" Jared moaned, his hand once again wrapped around his cock though he'd just barely finished shooting off, still managing to coax out one last little droplet of his own fuck butter as he sat there astonished, watching his mother and sister together for the very first time.

"All right ladies...I'm about there myself now," I told them both. "How about the two of you get down on your knees here in front of me, and work together in making daddy's cock feel all nice and good now shall we?"

Obediently, they both did. The feel of two tongues now lapping away at my cock was heavenly, though so was the look and expression on Jared's face as he sat across the way watching all this. Seeing my son looking envious at the pleasure I was receiving was worth its weight in gold. But I knew then even as he did, that things had indeed changed now going forward. His next comment adding the exclamation point to all of that as I felt my own beautiful release suddenly making its way up though my shaft.

"Fucking A dad! Fucking A!"

I could only smile in acknowledgement of that, watching the first powerful jettisons of my cream as they shot out of the head of my dick, watching the girls as they almost wickedly fought over my wildly pulsating prick. In seconds they were both covered in my own torrent of white-hot spunk, streamers of it in their hair, running down the sides of their faces. Though amazingly enough, they had actually managed to feed one another most of it, passing my cock like a baton back and forth to one another.

Minutes later it was a continued joy for both of us, watching the girls pleasuring one another there on the floor. And though Jared was soon more than up for going again, I waved him off, still taking a bit of delight in getting back at him in some small way.

"Save it for tomorrow Jared," I told him pointedly. "I'm sure you can put up with having a hardon until then," I grinned. Though I felt the beginnings of another coming on myself, already looking forward to what the new day, and new open surroundings might bring.

But I was also getting a woody over the fact, I had yet one more person to get even with. And I was already looking forward to that one too!

**

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers
12