The Three R's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willieone
willieone
82 Followers

*****

Keri called Rufus over and showed him boot prints. There were two sets of them and they must have been carrying something heavy, going by their depth. They followed them back from the road and finally noticed Calista's paw prints and an indentation. Rufus growled menacingly. This was where she had fallen. He didn't find any blood, so he assumed she had been shot with darts. They went back to the road and found the muddy tire tracks. From the large size of the tires, he decided that it had to be a truck. Even though they now had an idea of which direction she was taken,he was furious at himself for wasting so much time on trying to follow her scent.

They followed the tracks until they reached the border of their pack land. He howled to the Alpha William of the neighbouring pack, then waited for the Alpha to arrive.

"Rufus what can I do for you?" Alpha William Oakland asked.

"Will, someone took Calista. They shot her with what had to be a tranquilizer and took her away in a truck. We followed the track this far. I need to ask your permission to go onto your lands to continue the trail. I have to find her, Will!"

"Yes off course! I will have my warriors help search and I will call the Alpha of the next pack and have them do the same. We will find her Rufus! Then we will all help you extract revenge!" he growled.

Two hours later William got word from a neighbouring pack. "Rufus we have news! The Lupus pack, one of the packs up north, has spoken to Calista! She asked their Alpha to help get a message to you. She is well, but is being held in a large cage by a man named Blakemore who collects rare animals!

"Rufus, he is the man behind the Everheart pack destruction. Alpha Marshall Lupus had sent out the message to all the Alphas to try and find you. My warriors and I are going with you. When we finish with him we will make sure all his animals are returned to their homes."

"How many packs between here and there?" Rufus asked.

"Four. We may be better off sending one each of our betas back to our packs. They can get their own transport and meet us on the road. When we get close to this vermin's compound, we can coordinate our attack."

*****

There were three vans parked in the forest near Blakemore's private zoo. The group shifted and planned their attack. Included in the group were Alphas Rufus Cane, William Oakland, Marshall Lupus, and Russell Creek. All of them bought at least five of their warriors with them.

Keri's wolf became aware of a tantalising scent. She turned her head and saw a gorgeous russet wolf. Her wolf let her know, in no uncertain terms, that she wanted him. Keri did her best to tamp down her wolf's agitation. There would be plenty of time to explore the attraction to Alpha Marshall Lupus.

Rufus could feel his mate close by and his wolf was getting restless wanting his mate back. The urge to reclaim her was growing stronger the longer he had to wait.

"My love, I am here, we will get you out! Are you alright? He didn't hurt you did he?" he asked through their bond.

"Rufus? Oh! Roo! I have been so scared that I would never see you again! No! He didn't hurt me; I am too valuable to his collection. Roo it's because of him my family is dead."

"I know, hold tight sweetheart; we will have you out soon and we will make sure he gets what he deserves!" he growled.

The small army surrounded the compound. Once inside, they divided into teams with each Alpha leading their own men. They easily took out each man they came across.

Rufus slowly crept up to the enclosure that had his mate. He could see that Blakemore was sitting in a chair, his greedy eyes locked on Rufus' mate. Rufus could feel Calista's fury rising as she glared right back at Blakemore. He could see the hatred burning in her eyes. She was magnificent and she was HIS! With that thought in mind he pounced, knocking Blakemore to the ground.

Blakemore looked at the huge black wolf in absolute terror. He gasped as the wolf suddenly turned into a tall, muscular, dark-haired man with angry black eyes. "How...what...you can't be...real!" he stuttered.

"Oh we are real. You made a fatal mistake when you took my mate. I was going to kill you myself but I think my mate deserves the pleasure since she is the one you locked up and her entire family was slaughtered at your hand," Rufus said as he let his mate out of her prison.

She stalked over to Blakemore. He gasped, as standing before him was the most beautiful women he'd ever laid eyes on. He unconsciously licked his lips, eliciting a growl from Rufus.

Calista glared at him. "You sent those men to my pack and they killed everyone I loved. EVERYONE!" She changed back into her wolf form and circled him, snarling. Blakemore screamed and lost control of his bladder. She slowly came closer to him, wanting to prolong his fear. Finally, she pounced, sinking her teeth into his throat, ending him. She let out a satisfied howl before shifting and flying into her mates arms. They embraced each other tightly and kissed passionately before shifting back to their wolf forms and making their way back to the others.

She wanted to thank Marshall for helping her, but his eyes were locked with Keri's. She finally had to nudge his arm to get his attention. Marshall broke the gaze and smiled at Calista, graciously accepting her gratitude.

Marshall then made his way to Blakemore's office. He found records of where all his animals had come from, and organized for them to be returned. A few of his Beta's were in law enforcement, so they would take care of the necessary procedures.

Calista changed into the clothes Rufus had in the van for her, then greeted all the warriors. She gave Keri a huge hug before getting in the van. The trip seemed to take forever as both she and Rufus felt the urgent need to re-connect. Finally, they pulled up in front of the den.

Rufus scooped her into his arms and raced to their bedroom. There would be no time for slow and gentle this time! He growled just one word upon entering the room. "Shift!"

Calista changed into her wolf form immediately. She lowered so that her butt was up in the air and moved her tail to the side. She needed him to take her this way as much as he did.

Rufus' red hard cock was protruding from its sheath. He ignored it, and licked her seeping sex. Loving the taste of her juices, he pushed his long tongue into her warm silky chute. The room echoed with the sound of the rumbling growl of pleasure emanating from him. He backed away a moment licking his lips before he mounted her and thrust deep into her receptive channel. He listened to sound of pleasure coming from deep within her it was almost a purring sound, while he pounded into her. The sound sent him over the edge into ecstasy, as he erupted his seed coating her womb.

He turned and lowered himself to lie on the floor. They would be tied for at least an hour. They stayed in wolf form, butt to butt, not wanting to deny their wolves the pleasure of completing the mating in their natural forms. They would enjoy the slow and tender love making later in their human form.

They had both dozed of while waiting for his knot to release them. An hour later, Rufus and Calista shifted back to human. He stretched and rose to lift his love to the bed. Calista pushed him onto his back and gave an evil grin. She licked the oozing head of his beautiful tool,savouring the taste of him. She moaned her pleasure as she heard the soft rumble coming from his chest. He thought he would die of pleasure when she took all of him into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around the head of his cock, loving the feel of his silky thick, warm pulsing member;the way he twitched. Every time she ran her tongue over the sensitive spot under the head. He could feel her throat closing around his cock. When she swallowed hard and he almost lost it! He couldn't take it any longer he grabbed her and had her on her back in a flash.

He licked and kissed every inch of her. He reveled in the feel of her silky skin. He inhaled deeply, her scent causing his hot, thick shaft to ache to be within her. He could smell their combined juices seeping out from their earlier mating. He lowered himself between her thighs, and devoured every drop. He then latched onto her hard nub, and began working it with his tongue. He nibbled and sucked, driving her closer to the edge.

Calista was writhing in ecstasy. She could feel herself getting closer to falling into the abyss of pure pleasure. Rufus removed his tongue, and replaced it with his cock, rubbing his cock into her clit. He moaned at the feel of her hard nub throbbing into the very tip of his rod as she reach her limit.

Her screams of pleasure echoed in his ears as he let his hot wet member rub slowly down her nether lips and pushed himself slowly inside her. He let out a groan of pleasure as her hot velvet glove enveloped him like a tight fist. He started to thrust into her, knowing he wouldn't last long. He was almost sent over the edge when her throbbing nub had pressing into his cock tip. He only managed a few thrusts before he released his seed deep within her clinching depths.

The next morning, they came down stairs holding hands. "Cal, love, we have to get organised for the celebration tonight." Rufus said.

"I know, I'll get Keri started on it; do we know how many people the Alphas are bringing with them?" Calista asked him.

"I spoke to Will, and he said the Alphas have decided to just bring a couple of Betas; they usually only bring four for protection."

"Ok, it won't take long to set up. Keri has already put most of it in place. She told me that Marshall Lupus is her mate!"

"Really? Tell me, did my sister also say if the Alpha is aware of this?

"We will have to wait and see won't we?" Calista asked with a knowing smile.

The rest of the day was spent getting ready for the visit from the Alphas; he hoped that they could cement ties between them all. He already liked them, and wanted the packs to get to know each other better. He wanted to try and get a meeting organised, so that all the Alphas in this state could meet. He didn't want what happened to Calista to happen to anyone else. The more they knew of what packs were where, the easier it would be to mobilize if any pack needed help in future.

The first to arrive was William and his mate Rebecca. Then Russell Creek arrived with a few of his Betas. That left Marshall Lupus to arrive.

When Marshall arrived, he strode toward Rufus, he raised his hand ready to greet him, but stopped as Keri's scent hit him. He turned slowly, and locked eyes with the beautiful black haired goddess that made his heart skip a beat. Her warm chocolate brown eyes, took his breath away.

Rufus cleared his throat to get Marshall's attention, and let out a chuckle.

"Marshall, let me formally introduce you to my sister Keri."

Marshall's eyes were still locked with Keri's and he gently took her small hand in his raising it to his mouth for a kiss.

"It's a pleasure and an honour to meet you, mate," Marshall said softly, his eyes traveling to Keri's full lips.

Keri stepped closer and they moved instinctively towards each other, their lips meeting for the first time. The spark they felt resonated throughout the room.

"Keri maybe you'd like to show your mate to your rooms, as I don't think we're going to get much out of him until you two mate!" Rufus laughed, hugging her and pushing them toward the stairs.

"Thank you. Rufus. I had almost given up hope that my true mate even existed. I am honoured that she is your sister and we are now family."

"The feeling is mutual, my friend. We can talk later or even tomorrow."

Keri led Marshall to her rooms. Once there, she took a step back and gazed at her mate. She took a moment to peruse him; he was gorgeous. He had a well muscled chest, tapering down to a trim waist and taut, flat stomach. Long muscular legs and thick muscled arms just oozed sex appeal as well as power. His chestnut hair matched his beautiful honey coloured eyes. The little wrinkles at the corners of his eyes showed he laughed a lot, and he had a mischievous glint in his eyes as well.

Marshall watched her appraisal with a smile on his face; wondering what she was thinking as she devoured him with her steamy gaze. He did his own appraisal. He hardened instantly as his eyes lingered on her lustrous jet black long hair, her doe like warm chocolate brown eyes. Her deliciously curvy body made his mouth water. "You like what you see, love? I certainly love what I see. My wolf can't wait much longer love, and we need to be inside you, to claim you as ours," he said, his voice husky with emotion.

She smiled seductively, "Oh yes! I love what I see, and the best part is its all MINE!" As soon as she said that, she ran into the bedroom; giggling as he tackled her, making sure he took the impact of the landing.

He captured her lips in a searing kiss. They were both breathless when he finally pulled back. "I am also very pleased that you are mine. Let's shift for our first mating. I will make love to you in our human form. when our wolves are done."

He changed to his russet furred wolf, and mounted her blue-black furred wolf form. The mating was intense; he reveled in the feel of her tight silky chute enveloping him. Hearing her rumbling growl from deep within her as she built to her climax, almost had him spurting his seed, but he held of long enough to cum the same time she exploded. He was firmly locked to his mate and could feel the mate bond being established in his very soul. He growled contentedly as they rested while they waited for his knot to disengage.

They lay there quietly, feeling their love and their bond spread through their bodies, like a warm blanket. A bond that could never be severed. It would link their mind, body and soul for as long as they lived. Stronger than any human marriage, this could never be broken. Wolves mate for life; any separation over long distances, would cause physical pain.

They shifted back to their human form and he placed her on the bed, slipping into the bed next to her. He stroked her cheek as he gazed into her eyes. "I love you. I had almost given up hope of finding you. I am concerned though, my love, as there is a woman who has been after the Alpha bitch position for some time. I have refused her advances, but she will, I have no doubt, challenge you for the roll of Alpha bitch. I personally don't care if you are Alpha bitch or not. You are my mate and that is all that matters to me," he said as he gazed at her through love filled eyes. He was willing to step down as Alpha and join her pack if necessary.

She smiled at him, and gave him a mischievous grin. "I am a Beta! I am also second in command. I am a strong wolf and a very good fighter. Never make the mistake of underestimating me, my love. The Alpha is my brother and we have been sparring for as long as I can remember. He has trained me well, as he wanted his kid sister to know how to defend herself. He made sure I was his best warrior, so, my precious mate, I WILL be your Alpha bitch. I was born to it, as our parents were both Alphas," she said as she kissed him.

He smiled tenderly and snuggled against her. "I did promise to make love to you, in our human form, didn't I?" he asked as he closed in on her lips once again. She giggled and bought her hand down to rub his hardening shaft. He groaned in appreciation and pleasure.

His tool twitched, aching to be inside her. He shuddered as she pushed him onto his back, then proceeded to lick his hard shaft and suck him deep into her throat. He was getting to close. He grabbed her and had her on her back in a flash. He kissed and licked his way down her luscious body, pausing at her breasts to suckle her nipples, before descending to her hot centre.

He shifted his tongue to his wolf's and drove it deep inside her, eliciting a moan of pure bliss from his mate. Her taste was addictive to him; it was better than anything he had ever tasted. He wanted more, but his need to fill her was too much. He latched onto her clit and drove her to a massive climax with his ministrations.

Slowly moving up her body, he devoured her plump lips as his rock hard tool pressed into her. He wanted to go slow but his overwhelming need took over. He pounded into her, all the while kissing her passionately. Within three powerful strokes, he coated her depths with his seed. He collapsed next to her, panting. It had been the most powerful release he ever had. He had almost blacked out. He laid back with a contented smile on his face as he drew her near, embracing her as they both fell into a contented sleep.

Their exhaustion caused them to sleep late. It was lunch time by the time they made it downstairs to the kitchen, where the rest of his new family were sitting having lunch.

"Good afternoon! No need to ask if you slept well!" Rufus chuckled as he winked at his sister.

"I am going to miss that smart arse mouth of yours, big brother." She smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"Yeah, I am going to miss you to sis,"Rufus said sadly.

"Wow! You are making me feel like the villain here. There is no need to be missing anyone! My pack is not that far away, and if we set up a video link between the packs, we can see each other every day," Marshall said.

Rufus looked dumbfounded. "Why didn't I think of that? Now that we are family, there is no reason why our packs shouldn't mingle more. In fact it might not be a bad idea to have a link set up with all the Alphas in this region."

"Good idea, it would help all our people get acquainted. We all need to stick together,"Marshall agreed as he looked at his mate. "Let's eat. How about we head to your new home in the morning? That way you can spend the rest of the day packing and saying your farewells."

"Sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to meeting my new pack, although leaving home will be hard. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you," she said as she kissed his cheek.

Early next morning, they loaded the van with Keri's belongings. It would take several hours to get to the Lupus pack. She had hugged and kissed her brother and sister in-law goodbye, but now she was ready for her new life with the man she loved.

The van pulled up in front of the den, and Marshall took her by the hand and led her to the elevated platform in the centre of the compound. He sent his Betas to get all of the pack to meet him there. When everyone was gathered, he cleared his throat. "Lupus pack I have asked you to gather here to introduce you to my mate. This is Keri Cane. Little did I know that meeting Alpha Rufus Cane would lead me to my mate. Please make her feel at home, as she is now part of our pack."

He was waiting for the reaction from one woman in particular, and he squeezed Keri's hand. He was not surprised when May stepped forward, with a murderous look on her face.

"What can I do for you May? As if I didn't know," he said giving her a cold steely look.

"Will that woman be our Alpha bitch?" she hissed.

Marshall went to answer, but Keri stopped him. "Its ok. Love, I can handle this. Yes, I am planning to be the Alpha bitch! Do you wish to challenge me for that position?" she asked as she grinned menacingly at the woman.

"What makes you think you are worthy of the position?" May spat venomously.

"Simple. I was born to be an Alpha, as my parents were Alphas, and my brother is an Alpha. I am bigger than your average werewolf female, and I was also second in command as well as the best warrior in my brother's pack. Now do you want to challenge me? I could use a workout before dinner," she replied.

"Yes, your coming from alpha stock means nothing."

"Here and now?" Keri asked.

May just nodded and shifted to her wolf. She was a grey wolf with white paws. She snarled at Keri. Keri smiled and leapt down from the platform and shifted mid leap. There was a gasp from the pack as they had never seen a bitch her size before.

willieone
willieone
82 Followers