The Three R's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willieone
willieone
82 Followers

Keri was large but she was also very agile and her brother had taught her well. She bared her fangs and waited for the attack. May pounced, but found only thin air as Keri had moved out of the way in a flash. The fight was vicious, but Keri was by far the superior fighter. Within ten minutes, she had May be the throat, her fangs buried deep, as she increased the pressure. "Do you yield?" she sent mentally. May twisted until she was belly up and exposed her throat even more. She was submitting to her. Keri backed away slowly and waited for any other challengers. There were none.

Marshall looked on. He was filled with pride. She truly was his match in every way. The pack cheered and congratulated their Alpha on his choice of mate. They were all thrilled that they had an Alpha bitch who could protect them. Marshall strode to her side and wrapped his arms around her giving her a passionate kiss, with the pack howling their approval. He took her by the hand and led her to the den.

"Welcome home, my love."

willieone
willieone
82 Followers