The Threeway Lesson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jeffrey resumed his thrusts again, Olivia wrapped one hand loosely around his dick and started twisting around his shaft to coordinate with his facial thrusts. With her other hand, she cupped his balls. I saw her hand disappear further between his legs, and Jeffrey's moans let me know that she was playing with his taint.

"That's so bad, you bad, bad girl," Jeffrey said.

"You like my finger to go in your ass a little," she asked.

Whoa! That definitely wasn't his taint Olivia was fingering.

My cock was throbbing in my own pants, seeing Olivia's sweats pulled halfway down exposing her black thong, her boyfriend's steady face-fucking her sensuous mouth. Better transition the scene before I go crazy. I hit the mute button on the video camera.

"Work yourselves into a 69," I ordered.

Jeffrey slid down on the couch between Olivia's legs, and she rearranged herself into a comfy 69, on top. With the camera on the tripod and the zoom pulled back far enough to catch all the action, I just stood there while my Filipina minx made a meal out of Jeffrey's glistening meat. I was excited. I began to rub myself. I had to.

Suddenly, Olivia lifted her head. "What's that?" she said, "I thought I heard a door opening!"

I looked around. Jeffrey looked directly at me and chimed in, "Oh no, it's my next door neighbor who's come in to borrow a cup of sugar."

Olivia got off Jeffrey's face and knelt on the couch, one arm protectively across her breasts, her sweats still disarranged. "Whoever you are, get your sugar and leave."

"Oh no," Jeffrey said, "he might tell my parents and then I'd be grounded until I'm 35."

At this point, I stopped the videotaping. "What the heck is going on?" I asked.

"Well," Jeffrey started, "with that tripod and the camera mounted on it, we thought maybe..."

"Oh, c'mon Peter," Olivia jumped in, "we want you to be in the movie, too."

I downed whatever was left in my wine glass. I was too horny to say no. I started the camera on its tripod and stepped into the frame.

"Your parents aren't going to like you having sex with this underage girl, Jeffrey," I play scolded.

"No, honest, Mr. Peter, she's 18 and a senior at Valley High."

I looked over to Olivia and she nodded. "Yes, I just turned 18 last week, and Mr. Peter, isn't there something I could do so you wouldn't tell Jeffrey's parents?"

"Well, I suppose since you're 18, then no harm's done. I won't tell."

"Oh, goody!" Olivia exclaimed. "You came here for some sugar, and I want to give you some sugar. Come stand over here by me."

"What're you going to do?" I asked.

I turned so that I was facing the camera in profile, and Olivia got off the couch to undo my pants. I pulled my shirt off. Jeffrey sat on the couch slowly rubbing the knob of his woody as I stripped.

When I was completely nude except for my socks, Olivia knelt on the floor.

"You know you want it," she said, "but you have to say the magic words."

"Open wide," I said, taking my best guess.

Olivia smiled obscenely at me, opened her mouth and flicked her tongue at me, an open invitation to fuck her hot Asian face. To make the invitation clearer, she took her right index finger and jabbed it in the direction of her own mouth. Jabbing that finger towards her sensual, pouty-lipped mouth was a mind-blower.

"The sugar's in your mouth, isn't it?" I said, Olivia nodding slowly in response. I wrapped my hand around my throbbing member and guided it into her waiting mouth. Olivia didn't waste any time sucking hard on my cock, her cheeks hollowing. I began a rhythm, shoving my cock further into her mouth and against her throat, and Olivia coordinated bobbing her head to meet my thrusts.

"You know Mr. Peter," she said, after popping my cock out of her mouth, "I'd like to get a little cream from you to go with this sugar. Can you do that for me?"

Olivia reached up and grabbed my erect meat and pumped it vigorously, waiting for my answer.

"I'll give you cream," I promised. I looked over at Jeffrey and he was pumping his cock stroke for stroke as fast as Olivia was pumping mine. His mouth was open, a picture of pure self-gratifying lust.

"Your boyfriend looks left out. You could double your cream if he was nearer."

"Why don't you sit down," Olivia ordered, and I seated myself near Jeffrey. I could feel the heat emanating from his sweaty, smooth loins.

"Get closer you two," Olivia said, and we moved close enough that our thighs were touching. Neither one of us pulled away as Olivia knelt between Jeffrey's thighs and engulfed his knob with that mouth perfect for blowjobs. I resumed stroking myself watching the action so nearby, but Olivia wasn't about to let me sit idly by. Her hand slid into my lap and she pumped my cock as she bobbed her head in Jeffrey's lap.

After a couple of minutes, she stood up and finally slid her sweatpants off completely. Now in a thong and cute white socks, she knelt between my legs and continued sucking on my throbbing erection, her right hand sneaking over to Jeffrey's lap to keep him focused. I could feel myself building, but was not interested in ending my performance in the movie so soon.

"When I came in," I said, "you were doing something to each other that was very sexy. I want you to continue doing it."

Jeffrey began to lean over into me as he made his descent onto his back on the couch. Olivia began to move the opposite way on the couch, resuming the 69 position that I had interrupted earlier. I stood and walked over to Olivia's end of the couch, or rather the end of the couch where her mouth could be found, kneeling between Jeffrey's outstretched legs. Olivia's lesson in being part of a sandwich as about to begin.

Jeffrey pulled Olivia's thong down and started licking her pussy. I so much as guessed that because she closed her eyes and muttered "Oh God" to me, though her focus seemed somewhat behind me. I was gently stroking my own hard meat as I watched her grip Jeffrey's glistening cock and begin a firm up and down beating motion, still entranced by Jeffrey's tongue bathing and nibbling her labia. Olivia leaned down and engulfed Jeffrey's cock in one sudden motion. The camera was running, but I was happy to be on the couch, just a foot away from the action.

Olivia had these beautiful long fingers, and they wrapped almost completely around Jeffrey's swollen member. She looked me in the eye finally and changed her technique. Placing her fingers lightly on Jeffrey's defined thighs, she bobbed up and down on his cock, her mouth only massaging his dick now. She stared at me as if to say, "Is this nasty enough for you to see, my former teacher?"

I was beating my own cock just inches from her face when Jeffrey's cock popped out of her mouth. She gave Jeffrey's cock a quick pump or two. Then she reached out, her hands still wet from sweat and saliva mixed with Jeffrey's pre-cum, and tried to wrap her hand around my cock. It was thicker than Jeffrey's tool, and Olivia's eyes opened wider with the realization.

With her left hand now slowly rubbing Jeffrey's cock and her right hand wrapped around mine, she brought me forward and actually rubbed the heads of our two cocks together. I moved closer. Olivia gently positioned us so that our cock shafts were one against the other with Olivia rubbing them both together and up and down. She licked the slits on each. The feeling was electric, and Jeffrey made no attempt to pull away any more than I did.

"I am twice as bad now with two cocks in my mouth," Olivia proclaimed.

"Suck mine," I ordered, not really wanting Olivia to stop rubbing our dicks together.

"Don't you like how this feels?" Olivia asked.

Since I had never pressed my dick against another man's, the surprise left me unprepared to answer that one. "Your nasty mouth is what feels so good," I admitted instead, though our two slippery cocks rubbing together did satisfy a curiosity of mine.

Olivia started sucking in each of our cocks alternately, making each nice and slick. Then she'd bring the two together and there I'd be, laying between Jeffrey's legs so Olivia could compare dick sizes and pleasure us both at the same time. It was Jeffrey who now had something to say.

"My tongue needs a rest and this bad girl's wet pussy needs a cock in it. Mr. Peter, can you think of something?

I got off the couch once again, my slippery dick flapping in the breeze. "Both of you move down a bit, but stay in your 69." They did.

I walked over to Olivia's ass side of the 69 now and knelt on the couch. As my knees sank in the sofa cushions, I realized that my cock and especially my balls, were perilously close to Jeffrey's mouth. From where I knelt, I watched Olivia's head bobbing on Jeffrey's cock, and Jeffrey's tongue slowly dancing circles around Olivia's brown pussy lips. Jeffrey reached up and spread her pussy lips, demonstrating how he jabbed his tongue into the pink. Her whole vulva was soaking wet with saliva and pussy juice.

I placed my hands on Olivia's hips and she hummed an encouraging "Ummm" on Jeffrey's cock. My rigid cock was sticking up at a 45 degree angle and I guided it into her dripping pleasure palace, giving Jeffrey a chance to rest his neck while I pumped that velvet-lined Filipina pussy. Olivia's pussy was warm and snug as a glove, and the heady scent of three persons' sexual excitement wafted up to my nostrils. I was slowly pumping into her and Olivia lifted her head, arching her back.

"Oh, yes, oh yes, OH FUCK ME, that is SOOOOOO FUCKING NASTY," she yelled. I saw her arm rapidly pumping, and Jeffrey added "Jerk my cock harder, HARDER BITCH!"

Olivia had an answer. "KEEP LICKING, LICK ME MORE, FUCK MY PUSSY AND LICK ME, DON'T STOP, I'LL BE BAD FOR YOU BOTH, SO BAD FOR YOU."

Instead of pumping, I rolled my hips in a gentle figure eight to enjoy the friction of that snug pussy and then felt the distinct sensation of something else on my balls. I looked down and realized Jeffrey's tongue was snaking around my balls. I let my cock sit still in Olivia's pussy as Jeffrey gently bathed my balls with his tongue. His mouth and Olivia's tight pussy were causing my already rigid dick to swell even more.

"Lick her pussy man," I asked, trying to get Olivia off with her two-man action.

I felt Jeffrey's tongue slide along my shaft, so I continued pumping Olivia's pussy, now reaching forward and grabbing her hair and pulling back. She still held onto and pumped Jeffrey's cock, but started the dual stimulation to her pussy and clitoris was sending her over the edge.

"OHHHHHHH YES, LICK ME BABY, FUCK ME HARDER, HARDER, YES, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT," she yelled, as we three writhed, pumped, and fucked together as one. I felt Olivia's G-spot pressing against my cock, letting me know her orgasm was about to explode. Jeffrey's tongue was doing something wicked to her clit, and then Olivia announced her orgasm.

"UNNNNNNHHHHHHHHH, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GODDDDDDDDD!!"

Her ass bucked against my fat cock for all it was worth as I felt her orgasm. Jeffrey's face must have been coated with her pussy juice, but all he had to blame was his expert tongue. Olivia bucked and bucked against my cock as she seemingly skimmed through a few orgasms, and finally the convulsions subsided. My cock slipped out of her pussy.

Before I could reinsert, I felt another snug mouth closing around my dick. This was Jeffrey's. Curiosity got the better of him and suddenly I was face fucking her boyfriend. For a beginner, if he was a beginner, he sure understood the concept of suction. His grip on my cock and the way he pumped my dick was a lot less tentative than when I started with Olivia. I'm not sure Olivia knew what was going on behind her, but after my continued pumping in his mouth, Olivia looked back and saw the action.

"I'm so glad you boys like each other," she cooed. "Now Mr. Peter, you can't tell Jeffrey's parents because we can tell something about you."

"I think you talk too much," I answered.

"Oooooooo, that sounds like a threat, what are you gonna do about it?"

I slapped her hard butt with my hand.

"Is that how you're gonna shut me up?" she asked, taunting me.

"No, this is," I answered, now standing up and moving back to face her on the couch, actually sitting on the arm of the couch.

"Jeffrey, it's time to get off your back and finish the job I was doing," I suggested to Olivia's boyfriend, now rubbing a chin covered with numerous juices.

Jeffrey got on his knees behind Olivia, and Olivia began a mock protest that would be her last.

"I told you, I don't want to be a bad girl with you, I want to be a good girl. Mr. Peter did a bad thing to me, and maybe he's gonna do more to me, but don't you do the same thing to me."

Jeffrey took his cue and reached forward, now pulling up on Olivia's hair as I had. That gave her tapering back a beautiful arch, and Jeffrey grabbed hold of his dick and positioned it at the entrance that he had so masterfully lubricated with his tongue. Olivia's head was lifted and, placing her hands on the arms of the couch, Olivia involuntarily opened her mouth, just inches from my throbbing member.

"Oh NO, DON'T YOU BOTH DO IT TO ME AT THE SAME TIME!" she exclaimed.

This was Jeffrey's cue to start sliding into that snug snatch. Releasing her hair, Jeffrey placed his hands on Olivia's hips and began pumping, slowly at first. I took my cock and placed it against Olivia's cushy, sensuous lips.

"Open," I said.

Olivia's eyes locked on mine with furious lust, but she declined. Now it was my turn to grab hold of her hair.

"If I cum on your hair, how will you explain that to your mother?"

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, and I wasted no time in sliding my cock into her mouth. I watched Jeffrey's pace and tried to match his as we both banged this Filipina vixen from both ends. With her hands on the arms of the couch on either side of me, I could face fuck her, jerk off on her tits, cum in her mouth, anything I wanted. Jeffrey reached around and squeezed her breasts as he pumped in and out, her arched back nice and high from pushing against the arms of the couch. He tweaked his nipples. What an incredible view I had!

"I'm going to cum in your mouth," I announced, "and you're going to swallow."

Olivia pulled her head back, completely in the throes of ecstasy once again. She loved dirty talk and she loved Jeffrey's pounding. He reached down to play with her clit while he fucked her doggystyle.

"Oh, please, PLEASE KEEP FUCKING ME, HARDER NOW," she yelled.

"And me!!??" I asked.

"CUM WHERE YOU WANT!" was the answer.

I knew that Olivia had just had another orgasm from Jeffrey's reaction. When that snug pussy convulsed on my cock earlier, it took all my will power to avoid giving in to my own orgasm. Jeffrey lacked that control.

Jeffrey started breathing harder, saying "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum on my ass you bad, BAD BOY" Olivia insisted. I wanted to cum in her mouth at the same moment Jeffrey shot his load. I pumped my cock rapidly. Jeffrey withdrew and there was a tremendous gush of semen painted across Olivia's back. Then another, and another. It seemed like forever, but from my vantage point, seeing my former student's back and ass covered in cum by her studly boyfriend, I didn't want the moment to end. It had to though.

I leaned forward and released my own torrent of semen into Olivia's mouth. She swallowed and swallowed, but for the sheer nastiness of it, I pulled my cannon out and splashed her lips and chin with a couple of streams. The streams of jism hung obscenely off her chin, like jiggly stalactites. I shoved my cock back into her mouth to empty myself.

"Clean me off," I commanded, and Olivia's tongue began to swirl around my cock head, then up and down my shaft, taking breaks only to swallow what she had licked off. She brought her hand to her chin to collect the jism-actites, and then rubbed her hand across her pert breasts. She seemed to love being coated in cum. Jeffrey rubbed his cum across her back, which was now covered and shiny. He rubbed his still hard cock in her ass-crack, and I watched as a little more cum exited his slit.

"And now you are a very bad girl," I said, the scene winding down. "But you did what we both asked, and now you may go home to make lumpia for the Philippine festival at school."

"I promise I won't tell what happened," Olivia confirmed, "but you must promise to make me do bad things again another time."

I looked at the video camera, still running, and gave a lascivious wink.

If you enjoyed this story, send an email and I'll continue the lessons...

12