The Ticket Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife pays for the husband's mistakes.
3k words
4.09
89.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking cop. Fucking husband. That's it I am tired of this shit. I get myself dressed. Someone is going to pay for this.

Only a few moments ago the phone rang. Once again my husband had managed to get himself pulled over in my car. To top it off he couldn't find the insurance. Well that was partly my fault; it was sitting here by the computer. I am wearing my comfortable short blue jean shorts and a short white t-shirt leaving little to the imagination. The hot summer day creating small beads of sweat on my body, my shapely legs glistening in the sun as I slip on my flip-flops and head out the door.

It's a 45-minute ride and I have a lot of time to grow more and more angry. Husband drives too fast and road rages too often then doesn't care that out insurance goes up cause he can't fucking grow up and slow down. Yet the cop takes one look at his driving record and thinks he is automatically guilty. It doesn't help he has a baby face so they think he is a fucking careless teen. I don't know who to be madder at. The cop or the husband.

As I male my way down the final stretch I see the rotating lights and pull over behind them. The cop is standing beside my car as I step out of the truck. I immediately notice him checking out my legs, his eyes scanning slowly up my body. I smiles by the time he actual reaches my soft lips. A smirk to be exact, my plan hatching.

"Sorry it took me so long officer, I was get insurance quotes and forgot to put it back in my car. I am really sorry for making you wait." My bright green eyes glowing as I speak tenderly to him. Sweat making my clothes stick lightly to my body accentuating my luscious curves.

"Ma'am please stay at your vehicle, I will be right there." The officer's voice trying to sound authoritative but I can hear a slight waver in it.

Slipping back into the truck I wait for him. Licking my lips slowly as he comes to my window. In my hand is the one piece of paper to keep us from an expensive ticket and an impounded car. As he reaches in the window I keep grip of the paper, his fingers barely touching mine. In a soft voice I speak to him.

"Please officer, I will do anything to keep my husband from getting a ticket. Please we really can't afford this, anything." Leaning in close to him he can smell the sweet scent of my perfume, my finger gently caressing his hand. I can see the wills spinning in his head as he begins to become aware of my offer.

"I will take that into consideration Ma'am. Now he is down to one ticket. He was speeding down through here," the officer said with a smirk.

Shit! Is all I can think. I am going to kick his fucking ass when we get home. You think after all these years and all those damn tickets he would learn. But no, he has to keep that lead foot of his. We just got a new car insurance company and NJ is known for raping those bad drivers and making innocent people like me suffer. Damn it!!!

"Please Officer, just give him a warning, I promise I not only will make it worth your wild, but I will make sure he slows down in the future. I promise. Please. I am begging you." I really was on the verge of tears. So much going on in our life and I know we could not afford this bullshit now. I wanted to get out of the truck and grab my husband by the scruff of his neck, drag him into the woods, and just beat him senseless. But I had to keep my cool if I was to get us out of this.

The Officer patted my hand lightly and told me not to go anywhere. With my insurance papers in his hand, I see him talking to my husband handing him not only the insurance paper but also a ticket. My heart sank. I was so afraid it was a normal ticket and not a warning. Conversation was exchanged and then I saw hubby leave. The officer walking slowly towards me, a small smile on his face. My heart is pounding in my chest wondering if I could really go through with this?

"Do you know where Old Sawmill Rd is?"

"Yes Sir I do."

"Drive there now. I will follow you to make sure you don't change your mind."

"Yes Sir. First things first, did you give him and actual ticket or a warning ticket?" My voice shaking slightly as I feel my nerves going.

"I gave him a warning but I could always give you a ticket for something should you not comply. Trust me, it will be much worse than he would have gotten. Somewhere along the lines of prostitution."

I could feel the blood draw away from my face as those words escaped his lips; I must have gone pale by the expression on his face. His face was a look of sinful victory. So I nodded quietly and put my seatbelt on and went to the road as requested. It was only about 10 minutes away and I know the road is not well traveled. So as I drove I was thinking carefully how I was going to handle this. I was also worried about my safety, so holding my cell phone low where the cop could not see my actions I sent a quick text message to my hubby.

You will owe me. If I am more than 3 hours look for me on old sawmill rd with that cop. I love you.

I knew he would know what was up and would only give me 3 hours to do so. So turning my phone off I tossed it in the console next to me. My hands trembling knowing this is going to be a very testing time. I pulled over at the dead end and shut the truck off. Sitting there a little stunned, I hear him knock on the door. I open the door numbly, turning my body towards him.

"Excuse me Miss but you need to step out of the vehicle and place your hands on the hood. I need to make sure you don't have any weapons." His smirk said it all. This was going to be a complete search of my body.

I felt a small tingle of excitement run through me. I close the door and put my hands on the hood, not even bothering to pull my short shorts down as I spread my legs some so his hands can explore.

"Do you have any weapons Miss?" His voice still professional as his hands glide down the sides of my body exploring it under the guise of looking for weapons.

"No Officer I do not." I was shaking from more excitement than nervousness but he didn't know that.

He slides his hands under my shirt going up my flat and soft tummy, his rough hands sliding under my bra grasping my voluptuous 38C's, his fingers pinching my nipples. Leaning in his breath warm on my neck he speaks softly to me.

"Never know what could be hidden in a bra, so I must search for my safety Miss."

All I can do is nod, my hands still on the warm hood, I lean a little back into him. I barely touch him before he shifts his weight, but its too late I felt his excitement. His hands travel around and unhooks my bra, releasing the round orbs to the air. Then his hands going back down my stomach and to my short shorts. I feel myself a little wet as his hands go into my pockets. I gasp in excitement but too late he heard me.

"Hmmm no panties. My aren't you a naughty little one? Well that means you might be hiding something ... here," he says as his hands slip under my shorts to my wet warm pussy. Two fingers invade me as I fight back a soft moan.

His fingers exploring me, finding there way deeper, twisting and turning I can't help but to enjoy it. He can feel me growing wetter as I try and push back on his invasive hand.

"Well, I can't be completely sure, so I have to take you back to my car." He pulled his fingers out and then I heard it, he pulled out his handcuffs and brought my arm back and clicked it on the first wrist. Then the other arm and clicked my other wrist. I was so turned on and scared at the same time I could have had an orgasm. Controlling myself as he escorts me to his car and opens his back door. Then pushes me in headfirst my chest on the seat and my waist down still outside the car.

"Mmmm what a yummy sight." I hear him remove his belt and place it in the front seat; he places his keys on the roof of the car. I never move from the position he set me in.

Returning to me he reaches around my waist and unbuttons my shorts sliding them down to my ankles. I step out of them and wait for his order.

"Spread them more, I have to take a closer look to make sure there are no hidden weapons."

I spread my legs open for him, still bent at the waist. He gets down on his knees and licks my wet pussy. I moan into the back seat, unable to do anything. I am his captive. He enters 3 fingers into me as he slurps and tastes me. I lean back on his hands, trying to have more of him. Moaning softly.

"Yes Officer. Please Officer. Just fuck me." Is all I can manage. I have never been so aroused at being so defenseless.

"Now how could I deny you such a sweet request?" I hear him unzip his pants and hear them clink as he places them on the roof of his car with his keys. I arch my back preparing for him to enter me.

His takes his large throbbing dick and runs it up and down my wet slit. I want him so bad. Then I feel him enter in one quick thrust. I cry out in pleasure and pain as he completely fills my wet pussy.

"Ohhh yesssss!!!!! Please fuck me hard officer. I was so bad. Punish me."

Grabbing my by my hair he fucks me hard my hands still handcuffed behind my back as he slams me deeper and deeper. I feel a sharp pain across my ass as he begins to spank me. My moans grow louder as he pushes me closer to orgasm.

"You stupid fucking Bitch! How could you forget to put the insurance card back in your car? You need to be punished and pay for your crime." His thrust coming faster and harder with each sentence. My breath growing labored as he pounds me.

"I'm sorry Officer I will never do it again. Please punish me for being so careless. I'm so sorry."

"You will be bitch! You will pay in full." He suddenly stops. I groan out in disappointment. Then I stiffen as I feel his large dick at the entrance to my ass.

"Please no Officer your too big" desperation filling my voice as he begins to push into my back entrance.

"Shut up you little slut and fucking take your medicine!" He slides deep into my ass. I close my eyes and gasp for air as I see stars.

"I see I have a virgin on my hands." I hear his excitement and cannot help but to notice how good it actually felt once my body got used to him. he pumped harder and faster, fucking my tight virgin ass. Between my cries of pain and pleasure I feel him shoot his hot load into my no longer virgin ass. He releases my hair and pushes my head forward on the seat.

"Don't move bitch."

"Yes Sir." I stay very still as he rummages around in the front seat. He came back and with a loud smack his belt lands across my ass.

"No! please No!"

"Fucking shut up and take all your medicine you fucking slut. I will let you know when your fine is fully paid." Whack after whack the belt lands hard across my ass and legs. I can feel welts forming. Tears pouring out of my eyes as this assault continues.

As quickly as it started it stopped. My ass feeling like its on fire as the heat of the welts run through my body. I can also feel how wet I am as I begins to trail down my inner thigh.

"I see you liked that you little fucking slut!" he kneels down licking my essence from my leg. Then turning me roughly over he yanks my shirt over my head so I can't see him. he savagely attacks my breast with his mouth. Biting and fondling my breast roughly. I begin to moan in pleasure wanting him again.

"Please Officer this little slut begs to be fucked. Please fuck me!"

I hear him chuckle and then a sharp pain on my clit. He smacked my clit again. I cry out loudly arching towards him. not really knowing when he will strike again. Strike after strike he edges me closer to orgasm. I have yet to release. Then he stops again

"NO! Please! Don't stop! Please fuck me!"

"As you wish Miss." He roughly thrust is hard member in me his hands pinching my nipples roughly. Fucking me harder and harder. His thrust going deeper.

"Please! I am about to cuuuuummmm!" He slaps my breast and fucks me harder and deeper than I have ever been fucked before. I feel my pussy tighten around his big thick member. My juices flowing as I cum harder than ever in my life had cum before. I scream out in ectasy.

"Yeeesssssssss!!!!!"

His balls tighten as he shoots another load in me. His moans are just as loud as mine. He leans in and bites down on my nipple. Then laying there, both of us spent. He slowly gets up and reaches for his keys.

"Turn over and I will release you." His voice was once again professional. I was surprised how quickly he went from one mode to another. He may be finished with me but I am not finished with him.

I turn over, his cum and my juices flowing down my legs. I hear the soft click as he frees my hands. Rubbing my wrist lightly finally being free, I look innocently up at him.

"Officer? Is my fine paid in full?"

"Yes Miss, you have."

"Good. Then I have a bonus for you Sir. I hate to leave someone so powerful as your self a mess. May I please clean that delicious manhood of yours?"

He looks at me a little stunned but agrees. Without thinking he places the keys and the cuffs back on the roof and sits down in the front seat. He is already starting to become hard again from the thought of my sweet soft mouth engulfing his manhood.

I crawl to between his legs. He leans back in the front seat, giving me fuller access to him. I lick from his shaft to his tip, and then circling the head with my tongue I kiss his dick then take him deeply in my mouth. My tongue constantly searching his now rock hard dick. My hand cupping his balls as he fucks my face. I slip my finger in his ass as I increase the sucking and licking on his dick. He groans out in pleasure. His movements fucking my face faster, burying my finger deeper in his ass on each thrust.

"Oh yes you little slut. Fuck me." I feel his balls tightening as I fuck his ass and he fucks my face. Then his he erupts in my mouth. I slurp all of it down. Licking him completely clean he lays back eyes closed in pure satisfaction.

"Doll you're the best."

He didn't realize he had spoken too soon. I had reached up on the roof and quietly gotten the cuffs and keys. He heard the click too late. With one smooth motion I clicked the cuffs on his left wrist and the steering wheel at the same time. His stuff that was on his belt was also still on the roof.

"Wha...???"

"You think it was that easy? What did you do take one look at his driving record and automatically think he was easy money. Well damn it we don't have much money. Next time think before you act you asshole."

He was stunned sitting there naked from the waste down staring open mouth at me.

"It was fun and it was great, but you caught me on a bad day." I show him the keys to his cuffs as I walk and put them on the hood of his car. Then I show his pants and place them neatly on the trunk of his car. Taking his gun and everything else I place them in the back seat. Yet before closing it off I empty the shells from his gun and toss them in the floorboard by him.

"I am going home. I have a score to settle with my husband. There are the bullets because I really don't want anything to happen to such a tasteful piece of law."

He sat there stunned at what just happened. I smile softly and leave him there. I know he will call someone to get him and how embarrassing it must be to be found like that. I chuckle to myself taking one last look in my rearview at him.

Now it's the husbands' turn and it will be soo much worse.

TO BE CONTINUED...