The Time Has Come

Story Info
Son's return from college leads to a hot, wet reunion.
1.8k words
4.29
161.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My car was packed when I pulled up to the administration building at the University of Texas to look at my grades for this past term. I was particularly anxious about these grades, because I had spent more time hitting the books than hitting the bars. I wanted to see if my giving up on the high life was going to pay off. It did. I got an A in Psychology 303, a B in American English lit, an A in Comparative Philosophy, and a C in Astronomy. That wasn't bad for 6'3," muscular 230 pound linebacker on the football team. Being a hot jock with blond hair and sky blue eyes made me very popular with the coeds, but they all fell short of my dream woman – my mother.

She was the sexiest woman I have ever known. She was about 5'6", 120 pounds, dark auburn hair, and sea green eyes. Her long legs ended at a firm round ass that rolled like it had ball bearings when she walked. She was somewhat self-conscious about her "rack" as I called it. Her bust was easily a 40 DD, but she tried to dress in such a manner as not to draw attention to it. That never happened.

She kept in shape over the years by working out at the local YWCA just in case she met somebody that would compare to Dad, who died in a plane crash 8 years ago. At first, she was too busy to bother with dating. Going to school, working, and getting me through high school was about all she could juggle. She tried the bar scene for a while, but she got tired of the smoke and lies from drunken married guys who just wanted to get her into bed, not that I could blame them. Ever since I was 16, I had nursed fantasies about fucking my own mother, and it made me feel dirty. She was just too beautiful, and she constantly showed her love for me with lots of hugs and kisses, some of which were just quick ones on my mouth.

I made great time on the drive back to Memphis, pulling up into the driveway around 6:00 PM. As soon as Mom heard my car pull up, she came running out of the house in tight cut-off jeans and a man's dress shirt that was knotted at the waist, revealing a firm, flat tummy.

"Oh, God, Jimmy," she gushed, "I've been sitting on pins and needles all afternoon waiting on you to get home. Look at what a man you've turned into."

We hugged tightly and instantly my cock began to twitch and grow. I'm sure she must have felt the bulge in my jeans as we held on to each other a little longer than usual. I was happily surprised.

"Mom, you look like a million bucks. How do you fight off all those lecherous men out there?"

She laughed at my joke. "Stop teasing me, Jimmy. I might have to give you a good spanking. Besides, they'd have to fight off my main man first. That's you, handsome."

I wish you would, I thought to myself.

"Come on in. You can bring your stuff in later. We are going to have a great meal, and I found a wonderful wine that I'm sure you'll love. Would you like a cocktail before dinner?"

She winked at me and I swear I thought she put a little extra emphasis on the "cock."

I fixed us both powerful gin and tonics and we sat on the couch smiling like two people in love.

"I waited to put on the London boil, because I didn't know exactly when you would get home. So tell me: how did your grades come out?"

I gave her the good news and she slid across the leather couch to give me another hug. Just as she was going to kiss me on the cheek, I turned to face her, and our lips met, holding the kiss for a moment more than we intended. She suddenly broke away and said she had to check on dinner. When she returned, I could see that she looked both nervous and excited.

"Mom, about that kiss…"

"Honey, it's all right. It was just a kiss between two people who love each other and have been apart for a long time. I'm still your mother, you know."

Little did she know that I had lusted after her for several years. Now that I was 20 and a full grown man, my feelings for her were stronger than ever. I could tell by the way she was blushing that she, too, was turned on. I could even see a small damp spot at the crotch in her shorts, and she had to have noticed that my cock was trying to tear a hole in my jeans.

Our eyes locked on and neither of us could look away. I know that was when we read each other's minds that we both could barely contain our lust. The time had come. Quickly, I stood up and grabbed her, pulling her body against mine.

"NO, Jimmy….this isn't…don't….we can't…." She kept saying this until I kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with my tongue. In spite of her protests, she hungrily returned my kiss, grinding her pelvis against my rock hard penis.

Without a word, she pushed my jeans and my boxers down, running hers hands over my tanned oaken legs.

"Oh, Jimmy," she gasped as my eleven inch shaft bobbed and rose toward my wash board stomach. Rather than being embarrassed, I was proud of the length and girth of what one girlfriend called a "giant meat hammer."

She tried to wrap her hand around my dick but only made it about half-way. Looking up at me, her eyes were glazed with lust. She never hesitated. Using her tongue to lick the pre-cum from the slit of the dark red tennis ball pulsing at the end of my rod, it was my turn to gasp.

My knees buckled and I flopped back onto the couch. Her mouth followed me and never lost contact. I don't even remember how we got naked so quickly. It was if our clothes vanished into thin air. Soon her head was bobbing up and down on my steel prick, drooling and groaning, as she tried to fit as much of it as she could in her mouth. As she worked on my dick, I took her firm breasts and kneaded them, pinching the nipples to make her moan with passion. My greatest fantasy was now a reality.

I could feel the cum boiling in my balls ready to blast into her mouth.

"STOP, MOM OR I'LL CUM IN YOUR MOUTH."

Spurring her on to take me deeper into her mouth, I could hold back no longer. My cock began to shoot loads and loads of cum down her throat, filling her mouth, and running out the sides down onto her heaving breasts.

"Jesus, Mom…."

Before I could say another word, her mouth was on mine, kissing me, smearing my tongue with my own salty cum.

I stood up, pulling her from her knees and held her feverish body tightly with my cock now pressed between us. Gently pushing her down on the sofa, I began kissing my way down her smooth, firm body. I paused as certain places to suck and nibble. All the while Mom moaned with pleasure. When I arrived at her dripping pussy, I was happy to see that she was shaved. That turned my on even more. Holding her legs apart, I began licking her slick pussy from her anus to her clit, pausing to put a little more pressure on it. Then I would suck on it as she bucked and clutched my hair. The more I licked, the harder she bucked until she stiffened, grabbed my head and screamed "Goddamn, you fucker….fuck…fuck…fuck….I'M CUMMING…I'M CUMMING IN YOUR MOUTH…AHHHHHHHHH."

She lay there gasping for breath, and I could feel the rush of blood again engorging my cock This time my erection was so hard, I thought it would break. I rose to my knees, put her legs on my shoulders, and asked her if she was ready.

"Oh god, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me with that big cock of yours. Fuck me hard, baby."

With my right hand, I took my cock and rubbed the head up and down her slit, coating it with her copious juices. Finally, I pushed the head into her cunt. All I could manage was the tip of the head she was so tight.

She was gasping like a marathon runner.

"It's okay, honey. Push…push that cock inside me…I want it….please, fuck me…Fuck your mother, NOW."

Poised at the gate of pleasure, I pushed as she used her hands and legs on my ass to pull me in.

"AAAHHH…it's so big….god, I love it"

She didn't realize it at the time but I had only put about 7" in with 5"still to go. I kept very still, allowing her to adjust the size of that much of my dick before going any further.

Her head was thrown back and her auburn hair spread across the pillow. She rose up and looked down at our union. Sweat was pouring off both of us, making our bodies shine in the lamplight.

"Jimmy…I'm not sure…I'm afraid you'll split me in two," she said as her chest heaved. "I've never even seen a cock that big, much less try to fit into me."

Slowly, I rocked back and forth, sliding in and out in easy strokes. We could both feel her pussy juices lubricating my cock and the walls of her vagina begin to stretch. The dam burst for her second orgasm and she screamed in wonderful pain. Again we stared into each other's eyes and we knew just what to do. She bucked her strong hips upward and I slammed my cock down hitting her cervix, trying to pin her to the bed.

"OH, FUCK ME," we both cried unison.

She used her arms and legs to hold our slippery bodies together. I looked down at my mother as I kept slamming my cock harder and faster. Her large breasts were bouncing all over her chest as we pounded our way toward our release.

"Mom….I'm gonna cum. I can't hold back much longer."

"Go ahead, Jimmy….ah, ah, ah…cum…cum inside….your…mother. I'm ready too, honey. Shoot me full of… your hot cum."

Those last words pushed my over the edge. The cum rose from my sac, through my hammering cock and unleashed a flood of jizz into my mother's pussy. The wet walls squeezed and milked every last drop out of me.

As I rolled over to the side, she threw her leg over mine so my cock would stay inside her. We fell asleep, sweating and sated that night.

It was to be the first of many.