All Comments on 'The Time Has Come'

by taylorbear

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good erotic fantasy

It was a good fantasy, but what's good for one is not for another. In the heat of the moment, who can add. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OK

It was ok, but what happened to the dinner?? And I agree with an earlier comment that the 11" makes it sound unreal. I mean hell, he is a buff white boy, 9" would have sounded plenty.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfabout 19 years ago
Another 11 incher???

The DD's turned it fro a 5 to a 3. The 11 inches turned it from a 3 to a 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fixed Fantasy

A 6 incher would have worked just as well. also, at 5-2 and 120 lbs, she would have been more of a knockout with a c cup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Same shit, different title

Mimicry is the greatest form of flattery, however in your case it seems you copied your own story - welcome home, or maybe you did it the other way around.

lovingmomslovingmomsabout 18 years ago
All the same

Your stories are hot, but when i read all of them, they seem almost the same... You need to be more creative!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Go ahead, Jimmy, cum inside your mother!" she cried.

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer! Young Jimmy has been hankering after his mother's cunt for years, as all normal boys do. It's just natural. Your mom's cunt is your own birth canal, where you came down into the world from. OF COURSE boys want to get back up into it, now with their stiff young dick. Jimmy's mother is stunned by the size of her boy's big stiff prick. It's gonna split her in two, she cries. Not to worry, momma, your cunt stretched for Jimmy when he was a little baby, it'll stretch just fine now for his huge hard cock. It always does when boys do what comes naturally, shove their fat prick up between their mother's legs, and fuck the shit out of good old mom, till they unload their hot young balls where their creamy load's meant to go. Flooding their mother's twat with their rich potent sperm is a boy's--and a mother's--dream come true! Mom's twat is so darn comfy and cozy to a boy's dick, her darling son's warm semen is so soothing and exciting shooting up her motherly twat, no wonder so many thousands of mothers and their boys are just passing the silly old taboo by. And LOTS of boys are grinning and smirking as mom's belly grows bigger with the baby they've fucked up their own mother's cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more,, more

hope to read more of jimmy and his mom, so damn hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stopped at 11 inch dick

I am a normal sized male and cannot relate to such a highly implausible device, I know that statistically there may actually be some on a few of the 6 something billion males on the planet but the chances of having one are less than that of getting hit by lightening, I suppose that further along there are a pair of medicine ball sized tits too, along with a cunt that will easily hold your average sized fire hydrant since of course the prick will erupt 70 or 80 quart sized strings of "baby batter".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
11 inch cock a huge turn off

The average vagina is 4 to 6 inches stretchable a little. Perfect for the average dick 5 to 6 inches. NO woman in her right mind will ever let an 11 incher into her pussy. If he slammed into her it would mean emergency surgery...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The average vagina is 4 to 6 inches long stretchable a little

So that means big dick whore sonny boy will be a virgin for ever. No woman in her right mind will ever let him fuck her. Baby boy has one and only one option, he has to go gay. he gladly does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mom & I used to tease & lust after one another but we never crossed the line unfortunately therefore I'm still fantasizing for her in my 50s although she isn't as hot as she once was now that she's in her 80s

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous