The Tiresias Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...okay," I said, trying to keep the enthusiasm out of my voice. I clumsily grabbed the tumescent dick between my thighs. "Oh, geez, I've never done this sort of thing before... Is this how you do it?"

"We used to be suitemates. Those walls were thin. Don't play innocent."

"I'm sure I don't know what you're referring to..." I gripped my shaft tightly. A jolt shot up my spine at the sudden pressure. No wonder guys became so pliable so easily, if this were how it felt for them... I fumbled gently with my cock, coaxing it into erection. It began to grow thicker and bigger with each heartbeat. Both of us stared while it grew to new proportions. By the time it finished, it easily out-classed any of my former boyfriends, especially in girth. I could only imagine what it would feel like to have something like that pounding into me... My eyes flashed between Zoe's thighs. What would that feel like? I wondered guiltily.

"How does it feel?" Zoe asked me.

"Pretty good," I gasped. I wrapped my left hand around the shaft, leaving my right free to stroke me up and down. I shivered. Brand new sensations coursed through my nerves. The edge of my head was so sensitive... I rubbed my thumb along the corona, discovering where I was most sensitive, exploring my new body. I was amazed as how hard and how hot my cock was. God, I could do this all day...

My cock was pulsating within my grip. I wondered when I would cum... I had never felt things from this side before. The pleasure inside me kept growing and growing. When would it peak? When would I climax? I knew when to expect an orgasm in my own body, but I had no idea how it felt right before a man came. Could I keep this going all day? Or was I about to cum in the next few seconds? I didn't want this to stop. I wanted to keep going, over and over, jerking off and cumming until my arm was too exhausted to keep going, and then I wanted someone else to do it for me.

Wait a second...

I released my grip and loosely shook my wrist. "Ahhhh..."

"What's wrong?" Zoe asked.

With a grimaced pout I examined my hand. "I don't know, my arm's just tired already. I guess I'm not used to using it. The suit might be, like, atrophied, you know? It's okay," I led her, "we can just experiment another day."

"What?! And miss this opportunity?" Her eyes focused on my red, engorged cock. "You can't be that far from cumming, just finish!"

"My arm's exhausted, Zoe. If it's so important to you, you do it. Your arms are fine, aren't they?"

Her eyes opened wide. She took another look at my manhood. Surprise softened into amorous eagerness. "Are you sure? You don't mind?"

"Hey, it's like you said, it's not my body. Logically..."

"Okay, okay, you're a guinea pig, not a parrot." She got down onto her knees in front of me, brushed her hair out of her face, and tucked it behind one ear. She parted my thighs slightly in order to fit between them. Her dark, brown eyes looked up at me. "Just try not to enjoy it too much, okay? I need you to keep track of how it feels."

"I'll try."

Her eyes said that she didn't quite trust me, but she didn't have much of a choice. I knew she'd do anything rather than lose a shot at her precious research. She took a small container of hand lotion out of her coat pocket and squirted some into her palm. The scent of lavender suffused throughout the room as she neatly closed it and set it aside. I gripped the arms of the chair tightly as I waited endlessly for her to finish her interminable preparations. I felt as though I should be resisting this, that I should be bothered by the idea of my best friend stroking my cock, but all my worries and concerns were whispers next to the megaphone of my cock screaming at me to orgasm.

Finally, her hand reached out to me. I watched breathlessly as she slowly reached my cock. I quivered in her grip. Her touch was electric. Her soft, small hands wrapped around my shaft as she began pulling my orgasm out of me, her hands sliding up my thick cock, alternating strokes, each hand caressing my entire manhood before returning to the base of my cock, ready to begin its ministrations anew.

"You're good at this..."

She smiled, her innocent smile belying her actions. "Thanks, I get a lot of practice. Maybe I should start giving lessons, make some extra cash on the side."

"I'd pay you..."

"For the class, or for this?" she asked sardonically, nodding towards my cock. "Actually, don't answer that: if I accepted money for it, it'd turn my pure, innocent sluttery into nothing more than base hooking."

"Yeah," I grunted. My brain's higher faculties were melting away beneath the overwhelming fire of my lust. My hips bucked forcefully towards Zoe as she giggled, clearly enjoying my predicament. It felt so amazing. My balls tightened. A tsunami of ecstasy rose up from deep within me. Was this it? I clenched my hands. Zoe switched to just one hand, furiously pumping away, her teeth clenched as she stared intensely at my cock, waiting for it to release its load. My whole body shuddered and froze, briefly, balancing on a cliff's edge, before suddenly, inescapably, I plummeted.

I groaned loudly. My cock spasmed as she recoiled slightly in surprise. Hot, thick cum gushed out of my body in thick spurts. It flew through the air, and Zoe barely had time to react before I came onto her face and chest, my ivory semen dripping down between her tits. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over me before it was finally over. I let out a deep sigh and released my grip on the chair.

Her face still exhibited shock as my cum ran down her cheeks and chin. She blinked twice. "Wow...that was...wow..." she sighed, dreamily. She ran a finger down her face and slipped it between her thick, red lips, then slowly slid it out, and swallowed. "Mmm... Tastes authentic... I'll have to analyze some and see whether it's the real stuff, of course," she began explaining, going into more detail than I cared to listen to. I was too busy gazing upon my handiwork.

Even as she spoke, her skin still glistened, coated in cum, my cum. She was marked with my seed; she was my prize, my trophy. I sat, enraptured, staring at that cute little heart-shaped face, now drenched with my essence. She had even tasted me, swallowed me.

And yet as soon as my lust had risen, it was already subsiding. And all of my worries began to yell loudly now that they had the floor to themselves. My best friend had just jerked me off. I had just cum onto my best friend's face. My best friend had just swallowed my cum. Damn... But...but I didn't really regret it, exactly. It had been fun. Hell, it had been absolutely incredible. I had never had an orgasm like that before, a lightning bolt of pleasure, sudden and fierce, striking my entire body at once, and gone just as rapidly. I had had no idea her hands were so talented...

"—whether you have a refractory period..."

"What?"

"I wonder whether you have a refractory period. You know, the time between when a guy busts a nut and when he can get hard again? Usually it's about half an hour, although the presence of a new female can speed that up considerably. It's called the Coolidge Effect, and it refers to when President Coolidge-"

"Yeah, I get it." I looked down at my wilting dick, already shriveling up. "Well, I think I've got it. I don't really have any...urges anymore, at least."

"Hm, damn. If you have it, we can't do any more experiments until you've properly recovered. I hope you're not too slow. Why, I had one boyfriend who took hours..." She coughed politely. "But enough about the past, progress is about the future! If you're currently out of order, then there's nothing to be done but wait, I suppose."

"Just wait? But I want to go out and do guy stuff! I'm a guy! I don't want to be cooped up in a lab all day being experimented on, I want to go out and explore!"

She rolled her eyes. "Alright, I won't stop you. But if you're going to take the suit out of the lab, my suit, I should remind you, there are two rules. One, you have to remember what you're doing and report back to me later. And two, you have to keep your cell phone on you and report back regularly. There's only one of those suits, possibly in the entire world. You can't let anything happen to it, understand?"

"I understand. I promise I'll be careful with it." I wouldn't want to lose out on this chance, after all... I could barely contain my manic grin as I stood up, ready to face the world as a man. "Um...do you have any guy's clothes I could borrow?"

"I doubt you'd get many complaints flaunting that body around outside. Why bother?"

"I'm being serious!"

"So was I," she sighed, "but if you're going to be that way, I think Diaz left a change of clothes in his locker last time he went to the gym. They should fit well enough."

"Isn't there anything...not used?"

"You know, shockingly, not a whole lot of people buy brand new clothes and leave them at work for strangers to steal. Weird, I know." She nodded towards the lockers. "Number 14. Combo's 16-39-4."

"Why do you know that?" I asked, making my way to the lockers. I dialed in the combination and opened the lock. Inside the locker was indeed a bag of clothes: socks, sneakers, pants, and a shirt. I burrowed through the bag, but couldn't find any boxers. I grimaced.

"I used a stethoscope and cracked them all a while back when I was bored. It was pretty easy. Sometimes the needs of science outweigh petty things like property rights, you know."

I took my package into my hands. It felt weighty, almost massive. I didn't think there was any way I'd be able to comfortably fit all of it into my panties... I never would have thought that having too big a dick would ever be a problem I'd have to confront... I searched the locker again, but no boxers had magically teleported there in the last seven seconds. Nothing for it but to go without... "You should at least ask," I countered.

I got dressed hurriedly. The pants were a bit loose and the shirt was a bit tight, but they'd stay on, and most importantly, I wouldn't get arrested for indecent exposure. I didn't even want to think what might happen if I ended up in prison and the suit suddenly failed, revealing a naked college girl inside... I wiggled my hips a bit. My cock and balls swung pendulously inside. Alright, so jogging is out...

I walked back out from behind the lockers. "How do I look, Zoe?"

She pointed her finger at me like a gun and clicked her tongue against her teeth. "Amazing. Are you going to find some bonny lass to jackhammer while you're out?"

"W-what?! No!"

She smirked. "You're so easy to wind up." She walked up behind me and smacked my ass hard.

"Hey!"

"Have fun! And remember, be careful, and remember everything."

I grabbed my cell phone and walked out of the lab, downstairs. I pushed open both doors boldly, shoving them out of my path towards my first day as a man. I felt bigger, taller... I mean, I was bigger and taller. I had gained at least fifty pounds and a couple of inches, not to mention the fact that I was taller, too. Ba-dum tsh! Good one, self. Still, I thought to myself, squirming, I wasn't sure I'd ever get used to having a sausage dangling around between my legs. I guess it was just something you had to get used to... To be fair, most guys didn't have as much to worry about as I did.

Thwack! A soccer ball came speeding out of nowhere straight into my gut, knocking the wind out of me and me off balance. "Arrggh," I groaned, kneeling on the grass. Well, some things were the same, no matter your sex. Damn, that hurt... What blind idiot had kicked that into me?

"Oh, geez, I'm so sorry about that! Are you alright?" asked a deep voice above me. I looked up into a pair of piercing, glacier-blue eyes.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, must be blind, haha. I mean, not really, I can see really well. 20/20, even."

He offered me a large, strong hand. My eyes traveled up his arm, to his bare, smooth, muscled chest, glistening with sweat. I grasped his hand firmly, and he lifted me up off the ground with ease. "Sorry, again." He looked me up and down quickly, and my cheeks flared. "Hey, we're playing a game if you want to join in. My team needs one more to make it even. Wanna play? I'm Jason."

I shook his proffered hand, letting my touch linger. "I'm...Guy. Yep, Guy. Nice to meet you, Jason."

"Same. Come on, let's go," he said, nodding towards a group of a dozen or so other young men waiting for us to return with the soccer ball. He ran off, effortlessly dribbling the ball as I watched his perfect, tight ass and long, toned legs. I felt an already familiar stirring in my pants as my dick stiffened. Shit, not now... Come on, don't you ever just turn off for a while? It's like having a little yappy dog in your pants, always ready to play.

We arrived at the group, and he introduced me curtly, obviously impatient to get back to his game, yet happy to have made the teams equal. He slapped me heartily on the back. "We're playing shirts versus skins," he explained, nodding down towards my chest. "You can just set it down over there." He pointed towards a loose gathering of abandoned shirts. He ran back onto the field and the game began anew as I walked over and lifted my shirt off over my head.

It felt strange to take my shirt off in public, taboo, almost, but I had to remind myself that I didn't have tits anymore. No one would mind if I walked around shirtless, for the first time in my life since I had been a kid. How strange, I mused, tossing my shirt onto the grass, that only by changing my entire sex could I enjoy what any guy could every day of his life. I took a deep breath. The sun warmed my bare chest. A light zephyr kissed my chest. I had never felt this simple pleasure before, the Arcadian joy of being able to feel the wind and sun against my body, unencumbered by a shirt. My skin prickled, tingling at the new sensations. I nearly lost track of myself, only brought back by the loud thump of the soccer ball on the field. I took off at a run and joined the game.

I ran. I kicked. I tripped and fell and laughed on the grass. I even scored a goal. My teammates gave me high fives. For the better part of an hour, I played with them, and it was incredible, just being able to run around outside, top free, enjoying my new strength and speed and endurance. But before long, the game came to an end.

"Alright, I think it's time to head in, guys. I've got work in a bit, anyway," Jason said to the other players, straggling in one by one. "Great game, Guy. That was an awesome goal."

My heart fluttered. "Thanks! I had a lot of fun! Thanks for inviting me!"

He picked up a small duffel bag and hoisted it over his shoulder. "Are you going to the gym?"

"The gym? No, why?"

"I gotta shower off. I'm due at the library soon, and I don't have time to shower back at my place. I was gonna ask if you wanted to walk there together."

...Shower? "You know, maybe I should. I don't want to smell bad for my girlfriend that I have, after all."

"Girlfriend? Oh...cool. Well, let's go," he replied, noticeably deflated.

Shit, had he been into me? I hoped I hadn't crushed his hopes. There wasn't really an easy way to take back what I had blurted out. "My girlfriend is what I call my...boyfriend," I pondered silently. No, wouldn't work. "I call my cat my girlfriend...because I'm a clearly insane person." "Did I say girlfriend? I meant open-minded, polyamorous gay lover." I sighed. Ah well... I followed him like a lost puppy, quickly catching up, and we walked and talked all the way to the gym.

Showers hissed. Steam filled the air, the humidity clinging to my flesh. And most prominently, towel- and sky-clad men walked around without a hint of modesty or shyness. Dicks, cocks, wieners, baloney ponies, they all flopped about in various states of flaccidness, some shrunken from cold showers to a length smaller than my pinky, while others were comfortably tumescent, heavily dangling between their owners' thighs. I very much regretted not having a pair of tight briefs with which to restrain my stiffening cock just then, but there was nothing I could do but try to hide behind my towel as I followed Jason through the locker room.

We found two unused lockers next to each other, chose our passcodes, and undressed. As discreetly as I could manage, I observed his strong, muscular body as he lifted his tight shirt up over his head. His shorts came off next, revealing a pair of lean, toned thighs. Now only a tight pair of white boxer-briefs stood between me and his manhood. Already, its outline was eminently visible, a thick swelling, tracing out his long, girthy shaft, his large, swollen head bulging out like a diva desperate for attention, begging me to look. Well, how could I say no?

He bent down, his thumbs hooked into the waistband of his underwear. I held my breath. His briefs slid down slowly, too slowly to be his usual disrobing speed. Was he doing this for my benefit? His cock, finally freed, sprung gently from its confines. I leered out of the corner of my eye as I undressed, trying to get a good look at it. It felt bizarre to strip naked in front of a whole room full of men, like I was preparing for a gang bang or a porno, but no one even gave me a second glance. I was totally ordinary. I felt like a spy, infiltrating the Male Empire. I was giddy. It felt so delightfully wrong and kinky and voyeuristic all at once.

"You ready?"

I bolted upright. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. My chest burned and my teeth tingled. I hoped he hadn't noticed where I was staring. "Y-yeah," I stammered. "Lead the way. I've never been in here before."

"First time at the gym, huh?"

"I've been here before, just never to this locker room. I mean, I usually just shower at home, but I...forgot to pay my water bill. So I can't shower at home. And that's why I'm showering with you."

"Man, that sucks. Are you okay, like, financially?" Jason asked as he led me to the showers. I spent the entire walk there fixated on his firm, round ass, and nearly walked into him when he paused to open the door. It was an open room without subdivisions. Sudsy water swirled about the drains regularly spaced throughout the floor. Men of every size, shape, and color filled the room, washing themselves, lathering up their muscled forms...

"What? Oh, oh yeah, I'm fine. Just, you know, slipped my mind."

He smiled. My heart melted. "Good to hear."

He picked an empty shower, and I took the one next to it. Hot water poured out. We talked casually as we showered together, but honestly, I don't remember a single word either of us said. I was otherwise occupied. It didn't look like Michelangelo has just come through or anything, but a college men's locker room certainly wasn't the worst place to find eye candy. And that wasn't even getting into Jason... He looked like he had been sculpted out of bronze: tanned, muscular, broad and smooth and I just wanted to curl up on his chest and watch movies with some hot chocolate, and then we'd get to a quiet part in the film and my hand would wander under his jeans and...

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts out. Was I blushing? I knew I'd be blushing without the suit right now, but did the suit blush? Could it blush? Shit, is Jason looking at me? I'm just showering, nothing to see here...

Fortunately, pretending to lather up my hair or wash my body made for good cover. I was able to peek around the room, taking everything in. Wait, was that George, from statistics? Wow, good for you, George... I bit my lower lip as my eyes wandered up and down his soapy, wet body, his hands casually scrubbing that hair chest, those tight buns, that long, thick cock...