The Tool Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at that fine butt, she also realized that she could look directly up between his legs. Oh, how she wished he was naked. For if such was the case, all mysteries would be glaringly revealed, solved for all time. She'd be looking directly up at his personal hardware, his own sturdy hammer and Misters testicle #1 and testicle #2. Gone was the butt-nibbling fantasy. Now the fantasy was of something else being gobbled and slurped. It was a good thing she didn't drool, because neither of her hands was free to wipe her mouth.

She didn't know how long she'd been staring up at his ass, but with a start she realized that not only had the hammering stopped, but John was looking down and back between his legs at her. The smile formed by his curled lips threatened to totally obliterate his face.

"Hi, there. Whatcha up to?" he asked, grinning.

"Oh, my...I'm so sorry...I was just...I mean..."

John laughed, but seemed as if he had every intention of being merciful, though he could've easily made Kim squirm for her obvious voyeurism. "Oh, brought me some sustenance, have you? That's really nice of you. I AM famished. And I think I'm on my way to being dehydrated, too. Even though it's not really humid, and there's a breeze coming through the loft doors, it gets awfully hot when you're sheetrocking and hammering and drilling this high up, even in the openness of a barn. In other words, thank you very much for the food and drink. I actually did bring a lunch with me, but I'm sure you're...I mean, what you've brought me...is much tastier." He said all this still peering down at her between his legs. When he finished his spiel, he turned and got on both knees so he could help Kim with the platter.

After she handed John the modest lunch, he moved back a bit and sat on the floor, pushing aside the frame he'd been working on. Sitting semi-Indian style, he placed the tray between his legs. He dove into the sandwich with gusto. Likewise the iced tea.


Kim stood on the floor of the loft and marveled at John's progress. With only a few exceptions, the sheetrocking was completed. Most of the spackling was also finished. The loft looked like a new room, even in these early stages of remodeling. Off in one corner, John had already brought up the plush carpeting, still rolled and bound. He'd done so much in so little time. Kim walked around the room slowly, eyes wide, fingers touching the smoothness of its new walls.

"This is incredible!" she exclaimed. "It's beautiful! I can't wait..." Her approval was stopped in mid-expression.

She'd turned to smile down at John and caught his sexy blues eyes locked on her bottom. A few droplets of iced tea glistened on his mustache and his tongue snaked up to lick them off. But his eyes never left her behind. He was grinning like a loon.

"And what might YOU be looking at, Mr. Tool Man?" Though meant to be coquettish, after she said it, she realized John might possibly construe the words and tone as being irritated, causing him to back off. It could've ruined everything. But, thankfully, such was not the case.

"Hey," he said with a grin, "two can play at THAT game. Fair's fair." He wiped his mouth with a napkin and smiled a knowing smile up at her. A chill danced through Kim's body from the top of her head to the tips of her toenails. A good chill. As pleasurable as a chill can get.

"Oh, really?" she played it cool, "and what do you mean by that?" She walked over to him, hands on her hips...hips that she swayed a bit more than she needed to. She walked straight and tall, thrusting her bosom out in front of her as she sauntered over to him.

"Mean? Why...nothing at all. What did you THINK I meant?" A sly grin crossed his chewing mouth.

Even as she approached him, she realized his eyes - though surreptitiously to be sure - were again checking her out. Yes, she was sure of it. He wanted her as badly as she wanted him! It had to be!

"But," John added, seeming to change the subject, "there's nothing here for you to eat. Aren't you hungry, Kim? Isn't there something YOU'D like to eat?"

The words stunned her. Her jaw dropped open for a split second...but then she caught herself, regained her composure...even prepared a retaliatory strike. "Actually, yes," she cooed in a low, soft voice. "There IS something I'd like to eat, but right now it's sort of...unavailable."

"Unavailable? You mean, like, there's none around?"

"Oh, there's some around. It's ust...well...kept from me...out of view...y'know?"

She couldn't believe what she was saying! This was going beyond flirting. They were being covertly sexual, yes, but it was about as obvious as anything "covert" could be! Her heart was pounding again and her legs felt weak like before. But she was determined to see where this would lead.

"Ahhh, I see," John smiled. "So, you'd eat this something if it wasn't being kept from you...is that it?"

"Exactly," she said, allowing herself the indulgence of licking her lips as she leaned forward, pushing her chest at him even more obviously. "Why, John...do you know of someplace I can get my hands on what I want?"

It was John's turn to have wide eyes and slack jaw. But his recovery was as impressive as Kim's. "As a matter of fact, I probably do know where you can get yourself a....filling...meal. Of course, I'd have to be sure just exactly what it is you most like to eat. I wouldn't want to bring you the wrong type of treat."

That seemed to be the point at which the two of them needed to stop. One more word from either of them and the loft project would be a thing of the past. Kim stood motionless, leaning slightly forward with her hardened nipples drilling into her blouse directly in John's direction. John had stopped in mid chew, eyes twinkling, glass of iced tea chilling his motionless hand. They stared into each others eyes. Both knew it was now or never. Either John would complete his day's work, or they'd roll around on splintered old wood until they were both exhausted. Apparently, it was the splintered wood part that decided things.

Now it was John's turn to plan. With a hypnosis ending shake of his head, he climbed out of the lustful pit he'd fallen into. Likewise, Kim shook the cobwebs from her head and relaxed, letting her hormones subside. It wasn't easy for either of them. But, John DID have a plan. And, in short order, Kim understood it too, thanks to John's obvious talk in that direction. But, at first, it seemed John had lost his interest...or that he'd just been playing a game.

"Well," he said, getting to his feet with a long sigh, "I'd better get back to work. I've got a lot more to do."

Kim's shoulders slumped in disappointment, only to perk back up again with John's next statements.

"Yeah," he said, "I really want to get the walls and floor all done today, so I can roll out that nice, soft carpet over there." He pointed to the roll leaning against the corner walls. "Oh, I won't have time to get the walls painted and all, but I should be able to get that nice...soft...COMFORTABLE carpet measured and laid out all cozy like. Just for now, of course, until I can do things right. But at least then you can maybe come back and lie down on it and try it out...see how soft it is on your back and all. Who knows, when your office is all done, you might want to just spend hours lying here on your comfy carpet."

Kim picked up on where he was leading. "Yeah," she said, "this old wooden floor is loaded with splinters waiting to happen. Maybe you SHOULD try to finish up and get that carpet LAID. You let me know when you've got it all STRETCHED OUT and I'll come up and give it a tryout. How's that sound, tool man John?"

John's lips curled into yet another grin. He nodded. She nodded in return. They were apparently on the EXACT same wavelength.

"That's a perfect idea, Kim. Once I've got that THICK, LONG carpet all spread out, I'll call you to come give it a try. Wouldn't want you to be displeased with my service, after all."

"Oh," Kim replied, barely able to breathe, "I seriously doubt I could ever be displeased with your service, John." She felt like fanning herself, but that would've been no only too obvious, but downright tacky.

"Well, ya never know," he winked. "We better check things out to make sure you're happy with EVERYTHING. You know...take no chances."

Kim's legs started to get wobbly again. But she forced herself to the ladder. Swinging her legs over the loft's edge again, she began the descent. "Don't forget to call me, John. I really want to check out that carpet before you leave."

"Don't worry, Kim. Trust me, I want to check out your carpet, too. I'm sure it'll be one fine carpet. I have no doubt of it. But we'll give it a solid workout to be sure it's good for the long haul."

Kim nearly fell down the ladder, holding on for dear life. But with every step downward, her brain was looking forward to their joint "carpet test." My God, she thought, is this really going to happen? Or am I just dreaming all this? No, this can't be possible. I'm never this lucky. Or...can I be?

On the dirt floor again, Kim turned back just as she reached the barn door. She had to make sure she didn't hallucinate the whole thing. John was hammering again, his muscles flexing tightly with the strain. She could just see his broad shoulders as he once again worked on the frame.

"Don't forget to call me as soon as the carpet's ready for testing!" she yelled up to him.

He stopped hammering and leaned over the edge of the loft. He grinned at her, his beautiful eyes sparkling. "Don't worry, Kim. I'll call you as soon as it's ready. We'll give that carpet one hell of a test. Keep listening for my yell. Shouldn't be more than an hour or so. And I'll make sure I'm ready for you. See you in a bit." He winked again, sending shivers up and down Kim's body. God, she couldn't take much more of this!

As luck would have it, she wouldn't have to.

-----------

More than two hours had passed, and Kim was busy berating herself. How could she believe that such an incredibly hard-muscled, blue-eyed hunk could want to "test her carpet" at all? Just that phrase alone rattling through her head made her once again clench her thighs tightly together and moan. She pushed her palm down hard into her crotch, trying to quell the rising tide of hormones that had been steadily gathering there ever since she fist saw John. For the last hour she'd been sitting at her kitchen table, staring glassy-eyed out the window, waiting impatiently for his signal for her to join him.

"Dunderhead!" she muttered to herself, "he was just teasing...flirting. Nothing's going to happen. Get a grip!" Having gone instantly from elated and excited to completely dejected, she lowered her head, sighing at the floor.

It was then that she heard, off in the distance, a sound. Her mind gradually broke away from its self-deprecating tirade and focused. It was John's voice...booming at her from the barn door. Her head whirled so fast that the movement caused almost palpable waves in the warm air.

There, in the mostly closed doorway, was her tool man. All she could see of him was his smiling face as he stuck it out the small gap between door and wall. His mouth, so handsome below that sexy mustache, was opened wide, yelling to her. She flew to the window, causing yet another stir in the previously unmoving air.

"Kim! C'mon! The walls and floor are all done....and that nice THICK carpet's been LAID!" Time to see what your carpet is made of...see how much it can take!" With that, he smiled broadly and his tanned, beaming face disappeared from the doorway.

Kim was so wet that she could swear she felt trickles - and not of perspiration - meandering down her inner thighs. Again those very same legs wobbled as she approached the barn, threatening to abandon her and become so weak she'd have to crawl to the barn. But if there was even the remotest chance that this was really going to happen, she'd gladly crawl every inch of the way from her back door to the barn...and even drag herself up that damn ladder using only the strength in her arms if she had to!

There was a blank spot in her memory. From the time her legs had become unsteady as she left her house, to the time she stood at the foot of the loft ladder, she had no recollection at all. It was as if she'd willed herself to TELEPORT somehow from her house to the barn. She tried, but she just couldn't recall a single second of that trek. But it didn't matter. Nothing did, save for what she hoped waited for her at the top of that ladder. So, shaking her head vigorously for a few seconds, she tried to clear her thoughts, concentrate on the climb ahead of her.

Step by step she climbed, even her elbows and knuckles sweating, from the dirt of the barn floor upward to what would hopefully turn out to be Heaven. As she neared the floor of the loft, she could see plush fibers running along the entire length of it's wooden edge. Her eyes widened. For a brief few moments she forgot her possibly impending tryst with the sexy tool man and admired the soft beauty of the carpet. Then, finally reaching the top of the ladder, she sighed as her fingertips traced a slow path along the carpeted floor edge. Sigh followed upon sigh. So soft...so beautiful.

And then all thoughts of the carpet were banished from her brain in one mind-numbing instant. When her hand had run along the carpet to the point that her arm was outstretched to its limit, her fingers stopped short in their caress of the soft fabric. An inch from where her hand stopped, her pinky beginning to twitch nervously, was a naked male foot, tanned and rugged. When she could gather her thoughts, she prayed it belonged to John.

Her eyes followed a path from that firmly planted foot upward, along the tanned, lightly furred calf to the slightly more hairy but no less firm and tanned thigh. The muscles of that leg were about as deliciously manly as any she'd ever seen. Her tongue licked her lips as her mesmerized brain took it all in.

Then she almost swallowed that tongue. For, as her eyes traveled ever upward, she saw the one thing she most wanted to see in all the world. The tool man's....tool. Yes, there it was...in all it's muscled, veined glory. It's erotic beauty took her breath away. She held tightly to the ladder, more out of instinct for survival than from any conscious thought process in her brain.

But then the final piece de resistance threatened to send her flailing and crashing from the ladder to the hard packed earth below. Expecting to see her tool man totally naked after seeing his impressive piece, she was somehow even more erotically charged to see how he was actually presenting himself to her. For though he stood there boldly displaying his wares, he was not totally bereft of accouterments. Instead, he stood before the salivating Kim wearing only his tool belt...nothing else.

Kim's eyes darted all over John's body from the bottom of his rib cage, over his tight, flat stomach, all around his powerful looking hips and down below his navel to his curly carpet and the impressive items it cradled safely in its warmth. But that tool belt. Somehow it framed John's organs like a picture frame might proudly display a true work of fine, priceless art. It hung low on his hips, taunting Kim to reach up and yank it down. The little pockets and loops and pouches that usually held hammers, screwdrivers and nails were empty, leaving as little of his hard body obscured as possible, save for that part of his waist the belt portion covered.

Not wanting to lose the moment, John began to strut around in that leather tool belt. Raising his arms and placing his hands behind his head, showing off his delicious, hard, tanned shoulders and pecs, he danced lewdly to some bouncy but unheard beat before the mesmerized Kim. The pockets and pouches of the toolbelt bounced and flopped as his hips bucked and heaved to that silent macho tune. But they weren't the only things flopping about. His semi-erect penis was slapping back and forth temptingly between his thighs...a deliciously mobile target that held Kim's admiring eyes transfixed, feasting gluttonously. When he spread his legs a bit and thrust his hips forward in some erotic, ritual dance that his body made up as it went along, Kim could even see his dangling jewels doing their best to keep up with his animated glans. What a sight it was to behold! A gorgeous, intelligent, sexy man dancing naked - except for the somehow erotically enhancing tool belt - before her admiring eyes! She watched in awe, slowly losing her grip on the ladder and quickly drenching the crotch of her shorts.

When John walked forward until he was only a few feet from her - forcing her eyes to look upward at a greater angle to keep his "sundries" in sight - Kim finally lost her balance, and her sweaty fingers relinquished their tenuous grip on both ladder and carpet's edge. With a surprised "whoop!" and suddenly saucer shaped eyes, she instantly became disoriented and began to tumble backwards, a painful downward plunge seemingly imminent.

"Gotcha!" she heard in some hazy, far off land.

Strong hands gripped her tightly by her wrists, hauling her upward as if she were but a twig blowing about in a stiff breeze. She felt a rush of air along her body as she was lifted easily over the edge of the loft. Her balance all off kilter, she tumbled forward onto her knees, weak and trembling. But was the trembling from the fear of almost falling...or from unadulterated lust? She didn't really have time to think about it, as she was busy trying to collect herself. For some reason, either dizziness or perhaps embarrassment, she had clenched her eyes tightly shut. At length, breathing heavily, gasping for air, she recovered enough to open her clenched eyelids, the haze slowly lifting from her immediate range of sight.

And with a gasp and sigh, she noticed she was face to "face" with the tool man's most valued tool. So there it was, point blank, staring her in the face with its one good eye. Her head reeled and even though she was relatively stable on her knees on the carpet, Kim was even more woozy than she was on the ladder. It was a good thing John still held her wrists firmly in his dual grip.

Her head was pounding. Her tongue seemed glued to her bottom lip, the tip of it just sticking out of her mouth. Her breathing was erratic at best, lungs seeming to spasm in her chest. Most of her blood supply was quickly heading south, as was just about every hormone worth having. Everything she'd fantasized about for the last several hours was embodied right there in that succulent, bobbing tool. If she could've gotten her tongue off her lip, she probably would've grinned widely.

Kim's heavy breathing was having a reciprocal effect on John's fattening manhood. Her panting was definitely stimulating his penis, making it harder, thicker and longer by the second. With each puff of hot air screaming from her lungs, the prodigious organ stretched and rose, that one good eye apparently wanting to get a view of the barn's ceiling, now. It was all Kim could do to keep herself from lunging mouth first at it...grabbing John by the hips and gobbling him until he came like a pulsing lawn sprinkler down her parched throat.

Both she and John were surprised when she resisted his helping her to her feet. The sight of his erection, knowing it was for her, realizing finally that all she'd hoped for was actually going to happen...well, she just didn't want to stand. She would hate losing sight of that fine member throbbing so passionately below that sexy tool belt. So, she did the only thing she could do. She gave in to her desires. The carpet testing could wait. This just HAD to be done. So, looking up into his captivating eyes - blushing despite her determination to do what must be done - she grinned. Her tongue finally unlocked itself from her lower lip and slid across it, from one side to the other. John knew what she wanted, and though he also blushed a bit, he grinned back at her. He took a wide-legged stance and let go of her wrists. Instead, his hands moved to the back of her head, gently kneading her scalp and hair. His eyes gave her the permission she'd hoped for (though, in truth, she would have gone on with her plan whether he'd given permission or not).