The Tool Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

John leaned forward just a bit. Kim likewise leaned forward. Sliding her hands up the outsides of his thighs and slipping them under the tool belt, she grabbed one firm cheek in each groping hand. Squeezing his ass with conviction, she pulled him forward...and started kissing his cock.

She sighed as her lips adored that magnificent rod. It tasted as good to her as a sizzling steak would taste to someone who'd only eaten berries and rice for weeks. She quickly realized that her hands, though enjoying his fine derriere immensely, could be put to better use stabilizing the bobbing snack her mouth had become so fond of in such a short time. Necessity guided her right hand to his hot shaft. Instinct sent her left hand in a direct line to his soft, dangling sack. His moan, and the quivering of his thighs, told Kim that both moves were exactly right.

Holding his cock firmly in her hand, she stuck her tongue out as far as it would go, licking around and around the engorged head, pressing the tip of it into his tiny opening. God, what a feast! Unbeknownst to Kim, her hand had begun to slowly stroke him as she sucked and licked the purpling head. John's fingers massaged her scalp a bit more firmly. His hips moved ever so slightly.

Kim's other hand began gently squeezing his full, warm sack. Again John moaned, and his hips began to move a bit faster, but in a much slower rhythm than they had when he'd danced lewdly for her earlier. Her palm jiggled his testicles, and her fingers probed behind them. The light strokes of those fingers caused hot bolts of electricity to race along his shaft to his pulsing head.

Kim was still stroking at the very base of his cock, her mouth now open wide, allowing her flattened tongue to lick as much of his shaft as she could. Long, slow licks, with intermittent kisses and little nibbles. Up and down his cock. Oh, how she wanted to savor this incredible tool. She was intensely hot, yet with icy chills skipping along her spine, as her mouth savored the tool man's rigid cock.

A quick look up and she saw John's face. Head slightly upraised, his eyes were tightly shut, his teeth gritted together mightily, his lips pursed stonelike in a grimace of pleasure. It seemed his mouth was trying to smile, but his jaw could only clench tightly at the moment. Kim loved that lust look on a man's face, and it inspired her to continue, upping the ante moment by moment.

It wasn't long before all rational thought was gone from both of them. Kim's oral ministrations to John's penis became more insistent, licking and deep throating him with a lust she hadn't experienced in years. She started to pant as she sucked and fondled every inch of his genital area. His massive tool filling her mouth often made it difficult to breathe, but she didn't care. She huffed and snorted as she sucked him long and hard. She made panting noises as she lapped his shaft. Her lungs heaved as she hunkered down to suck his testicles like dangling, liquid-filled teabags.

Every lick, suck and nibble had Kim squirming on the newly carpeted loft floor. She could barely contain the passion she felt, blowing this complete stranger. She was dripping - no, gushing - between her legs, and found herself rubbing her dribbling, cotton-and-denim-covered slit hard into the carpet, trying to quell the rising itch there. Her mouth moved like a well-oiled machine on his throbbing penis, sucking and lapping as if her life depended on it. She moaned and sighed and slurped, grinding her itching crotch into the carpet, her mind totally gone, but her body needing release very soon. But, above all, she wanted a mouthful of this man's juices. She wanted to feel it squirting down her throat, ricocheting off her tongue and the inside walls of her mouth. She wanted it filling her so fast that she had to use all of her oral speed and skill to swallow it quickly. In short, she wanted a mouthful. That's all....just a mouthful of this man's cum. Everything that was stored in his delightfully full sack she wanted spurting into her sucking mouth.

She got her wish. As her mouth pistoned up and down his shaft like some super-powered engine of lust, the hand that had squeezed and fondled his scrotum slowly slid back behind it. Her fingers sought the warm chasm of John's ass, working between his firm cheeks and exploring within. Two fingertips played on his tight opening, working hard to enter it. He began to shiver again, and a series of low moans escaped his now open lips. Then Kim managed to slip her finger inside him, and a great quake rumbled from his waist to his toes. He moaned loudly, thrusting his hips forward.

Instantly, a rush of hot liquid screamed into Kim's mouth. As the first few volleys bounced off her tongue and throat, she shoved his cock as deep into her mouth as she could get it, squeezing his testicles with one hand while fingering his anus with the other. His hand squeezed her head like a vise. His hips thrust forward and back, slamming his pubic area into her face over and over. He cried out unintelligible words to the ceiling of the old barn. And he came. Oh, my Lord, did he come. Spurt after spurt blasted into Kim's greedy mouth, seeming as if it would never end. Gleefully squirming on the carpet, Kim hungrily accepted every drop. She nearly came as well, but she was so focused on sucking him dry that she never quite got to that point. It didn't matter, though. Soon she would. Very soon.

After what seemed like an eternity of accepting his semen into her mouth, John's bucking slowed. But not because his orgasm was over. No. Rather, it was because he sensed Kim's impassioned state. He could hear her moans and sighs, feel her squirming need. And as much as he loved her determined mouth, he wanted to give her more than just a mouthful of his sperm. He wanted to fill her elsewhere, make her scream with pleasure and satisfaction....NEEDED to feel her hot, tight pussy sucking him every bit as hungrily as her mouth had.

Holding Kim's head firmly in his hands, John ripped his still spurting tool from her mouth. It continued to pulse out it's molten salvos, the liquid spurting in streams and droplets onto Kim's mildly disappointed face. But she reveled in the lust of it...John's still pulsing tool anointing her face and neck as he positioned himself for his real goal.

Lifting Kim off the carpet like a rag doll, he carried her to one side a few feet so she wouldn't fall over the edge of the loft, then pushed her down on her back. Like a rutting animal, he then grabbed her shorts, tugged at the zipper and clasp, and removed them easily in a few quick tugs. Kim's sandals disappeared, spinning dizzily as they flew over the edge of the loft to the earthen floor below.

In less than a second, John had Kim's legs up over her head. With a grunt, he thrust his still pumping cock into her drenched pussy. Teeth clenched again, he began thrusting anew. In and out, like a maddened animal, he thrust. Kim's entire body quaked with each pounding entry. Every muscle she had rippled like a roiling sea as John humped her like a savage beast.

Kim's eyes rolled up in her head, as if she was experiencing so much ecstasy that her eyes had to peek at her brain to see every bit of it. Her mouth lolled open, just short of drooling, her relaxed jaw muscles unable to close it. John saw that open mouth and jumped on it, his mouth covering hers, sucking out her breath, his tongue invading that great, warm cavern.

They kissed like lustful animals. There was no sense of sensuality or gentleness in these kisses. It was pure lust...wanton and needy. They huffed through their noses as their mouths sucked and attacked one another. Their tongues battled for supremacy in their joined mouths. All the while they squirmed and bucked on the quickly drenching carpet.

The spurting that had begun in Kim's mouth resumed - doubled - in her pussy. Her thighs began to ache, but the scathing eruptions deep inside her core felt so, soooooo good. She never wanted it to end. She moaned into John's mouth, loving every hot spurt, squeezing his penis with her vaginal muscles to hold him inside her forever.

Kim's own orgasm erupted like a long overdue volcano. Biting John's lower lip and screaming, she grabbed his ears and thrust her hips up hard to meet his. Both of them could feel the belching cascade of hot fluids as she came. It spurted around John's thrusting cock, spitting to the sides and drenching them both. Kim hopped and quivered and screamed with the force of it. She had to take her mouth off John's so she could bellow loudly at the ceiling.

Eyes wide but unseeing, Kim offered up her gratitude to God above. Her body was a blur of movement, writhing and squirming and trembling beneath her tool man. She continued to come, even as John had, spurting over and over her pent up desire and finally released pleasure. The two of them rolled around together, bucking, sighing, screaming, and releasing their sexual fluids. Those fluids mingled, gluing their two bodies together...making them one.

As one, fused and sated, the great expulsion of mingling juices slowly abated. Breathing was possible again. Hearts returned to normal rhythms. Their sweat glands could stop their mad dash to adjust body temperatures. The haze of lust lifted.

John slowly eased himself out of Kim and gently lowered her legs. He tried to say something, but found himself too wasted to do so. Instead, he slumped to the floor beside Kim, puffing air from his irritated lips. Kim simply lay on her back, staring at the ceiling, vision slowly returning to her eyes. She breathed a small sigh of relief for her aching thighs, while at the same time smiling broadly at having been filled completely, at both ends, by the most beautiful cock she'd ever felt or tasted. She felt like singing a complete aria, from the very first note to the very last.

John was the first to have strength enough to speak, thought it was low and broken up by gasps for air. "Well," he said, lungs still heaving, "seems...to me...your...carpet's in....just fine...shape...Kim."

Kim smiled. She turned her head to look at those gorgeous blue eyes. They twinkled their delight. She had pleased him as much as he'd pleased her. That was obvious. "Glad you...enjoyed...my carpet," she huffed, winking.

"Nicest carpet...I've ever...laid," he answered with a smirk.

"Well," she quipped back, "that's because...you had the...right tool...for the job."

"Gotta have...the right tool," he smiled.

"Oh...you do....John....you do."

John smiled and rolled onto his back. He pillowed his arms behind his neck and looked at the ceiling along with her. At length, Kim sat up, smiling down at her tool man. Eventually, their eyes met. Kismet. They both could tell that they were very much into each other. They just sat and lay there looking into each others eyes for some time. John reached over and caressed Kim's knee. Kim stroked John's strong chest with her fingertips. Slowly, they recovered from their intense lovemaking. But both of them also knew that there would be more lovemaking. Much more. They sensed a beginning. These two had been making love since the first words between them were uttered. Their minds and hearts had intertwined since their first deep looks into each others eyes, their first touch. Oh, yes, this was meant to be.

Finally, John sat up also. He noticed with a grin that their sexual frenzy had been so sudden and intense, that Kim was naked only from the waist down...that her blouse was still neatly buttoned, though wrinkled and ruffled a bit. Kim noticed the angle of his gaze and laughed. He chuckled along with her. Then, together they noticed that John still wore his tool belt. Amazingly, it hadn't come off during their rollicking copulation, and neither of them had noticed - nor cared - that he had worn it throughout! Still more laughter ensued.

Eyes twinkling, John reached for Kim's blouse. Just as his fingers touched the top button, her hand stopped him. "Oh, no," she said, "You've done some amazing things with this loft so far, but I don't want you so busy ravaging me that the work never gets done. I've been wanting this loft room for a long, long time now." As much as she wanted him again, her eyes were determined as they bore into his. It wasn't easy to resist his gorgeous blue eyes, either. The desire in those eyes made her melt inside, but she had to do her best to hide it. She had to be strong.

John's eyes saddened as his hand withdrew. But he knew Kim was right. If this kept up, he'd never get the job done. As much fun as it would be, he'd never finish on time. So, reluctantly, he conceded to Kim's wishes. "All right, slavedriver," he sighed, "I'll get back to work. But, well, I might just need another 'break' later. You know...all work and no play...."

Kim laughed. She felt the same way. And if anyone was ever fun to play with, it was John. Oh, boy, was he fun to play with! "All right, then, John," Kim said with a wicked grin, "you work for another hour or two and I'll bring you some dinner. How's that? Fair enough?" She stood up, brushing off her blouse, smiling again as she noticed herself naked from the waist down. She bent unsteadily to pick up her somewhat wet shorts. John likewise stood up...and he had something on his mind.

"Funny you should mention dinner, and 'fair' at the same time," he grinned. "Seems to me you just had a nice snack, and I didn't." His grin widened as he saw the glimmer of understanding in her eyes.

"Oh, I see," she cooed softly, walking up close to him, her face a mere foot from his, "And what kind of snack would you like, Mr.Tool Man?"

Grabbing her gently by the hips, he leaned forward a few inches, a twinkle brightening his blue eyes. "Well, ma'am, how about the same kind of snack you had? Fair's fair, y'know." His grin was infectious, and the thought of what he was implying made Kim moisten again. She clenched her thighs together again...for what seemed the hundredth time that day. She fought to maintain her composure...and to not drop down on her back on the carpet right then and there, spreading her legs wide and telling him to snack away.

"All right, then, Mr.Tool Man. Tell you what." She looked at her watch. "I'll be back at six with some dinner for you. And, if you're a good boy, you'll get......'dessert.' Would that be to your liking?"

Kim noticed with glee that John couldn't have smiled more broadly if he'd tried. That made her moisten and itch yet again. She sighed, staring up into his handsome face. She instantly began to tremble with anticipation as she imagined that sexy mustache moving with skill and precision as she gave her tool man his much deserved 'dessert'. The sexual tension was beginning to take its toll on her willpower, and she knew that she had to back away now...or never.

It took every ounce of strength she had, but she managed to pull away. Sighing, wringing her hands together, she gathered up her clothes and walked to the edge of the loft, lowering one foot onto the ladder. "You get back to work, you sexy tool man. I'll be back at dinnertime with some sustenance for you."

"And my 'dessert'?" he asked with a grin.

"Yes," she replied, her brain beginning to liquefy, "your dessert, too."

"Mmmmm....yum," he said. With a wink, he turned to pick up his tools. Hammer, screwdriver, nails and screws were shoved back into the pouches and pockets of his tool belt. But he made no attempt to put his clothes back on. He turned to a box on the floor, and bent over it - purposely flaunting his ass for Kim to enjoy. He even looked back and winked as he saw her admiring it. The box was her brand new desk, which John was obviously planning to assemble for her. Kim was beside herself with joy. Her new desk. God, she couldn't wait.

"When you bring dinner," John said, interrupting her reverie, "we can put it on your new desk, and eat together. Sound good?" Still bent over, showing off his beefcake buns, he smiled up at her.

"Sure," Kim replied, trying hard not to ogle his ass so overtly.

"And," John added with a wink, as Kim put her second foot on the ladder, "it'll be a great place to lay out my dessert, too. A brand new desk is always a nice place to eat a tasty dessert."

Kim's legs got wobbly again. It was hard enough walking down the ladder with clenched thighs, but now wobbly legs, too? For the umpteenth time that day, she hugged the ladder, clutching it for dear life, as she descended. Being strong sure had it's price. At the foot of the ladder, she gathered up her sandals and, surprisingly, her panties. How her panties had gotten out of her shorts and landed all the way down here was beyond her. Yet...here they were.

Kim's trek back to the house was a quick one. She needed to sit and spread her legs, maybe aim a fan between them and thumb the switch to high power. Once back at the house, she did just that. She sat in her kitchen again, the fan cooling the fire in her loins, watching the clock. As much as she wanted her loft room completed, she needed her tool man again...and again. So she opened the kitchen window wide and listened to the drilling, the sawing and the hammering. The steady rhythm of the hammering made her pull the fan closer, lifting her legs and placing her feet squarely on top of its boxy frame. Point blank dribble control. It would probably be all that would get her through the next couple of hours.

And there she sat, trying to keep her mind occupied, barely able to think of what to make for dinner, listening to the rhythmic hammering, feeling the fire-quenching breeze from the fan between her thighs and squirming when she couldn't keep her thoughts from straying to John. She bit her lips and sighed....and watched the minute hand on the old clock crawl with an agonizing slowness.

Despite her sexually charged state, with no relief in site for hours, Kim smiled. So far it had been incredible. And, God, oh God, it was going to be one helluva dinner. How fantastic this day had been. Her loft being renovated. A sexy tool man...HER sexy tool man. And somehow, she didn't think it was going to end when the loft project was finished. She and John had clicked, on more than just a sexual level. She was sure of it. But, my oh my, what delicious sex it had been. And if by some cruel twist of fate it DID end with this loft renovation? Well, then, she'd just have to find other jobs for her sexy tool man. Oh, yes, it was an old house. LOTS of things needed fixing and remodeling.

Sighing, she pulled the fan closer still, watching her glistening pubic hairs dance in the breeze. Her raging hormones thus temporarily appeased by the cooling wind of the fan, she again watched the clock...and waited breathlessly for dinner time....

END

"The Tool Man" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2003

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers