The Touch Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squealed and cried out "Ooooooooh! Yes, that is so wonderful, do it again...please!"

I cupped both breasts in the palms of my hands and squeezed them gently but firmly as you would a lemon, it must have bruised her but she just moaned with pleasure and then I felt her thighs begin to tremble and the walls of her vagina seemed to swell against my thrusting intrusion and she was cumming again' a tiny shallow orgasm that lasted no more than five seconds. She collapsed backwards, still kneeling astride me, her back on my chest and her head against my shoulder her knees each side of my hips and her calves and feet tucked back against my ribs.

Her orgasm had brought me close to release and I started to thrust into her again and as she responded we plunged faster and harder, her firm round buttocks hammering against my loins, until we were both calling out urging the other to reach climax. I was first, shooting my second load of the night deep inside her and a few seconds later Suey was cumming as well, her legs thrashing, heels drumming on the mattress and her wet pussy pulsing around me sustaining my erection long enough for her to keep her orgasm going her whole body shuddering, until she finally collapsed limp and spent at my side.

I put my arm around her and we lay still for a while drinking our wine and not talking, there was not really anything to say. After a time Suey got off the bed and pulled a couple of large bath towels out of a drawer then came over to the bed and look my hand.

"You need to shower before you go home!" she said practically. We were both sticky from her amazing ejaculation and our combined juices. She led me across the hall and into a small bathroom with a corner shower cabinet and turned on the water. We waited until the shower was running hot and then got into the cabinet together and Suey sprayed some shower gel into her hands and started to lather my chest and shoulders, then worked her way down carefully soaping my stomach and finally kneading the soapy foam into my pubic hair and over my dick and scrotum, kneeling in front of me to lather my legs and feet. I took some gel and began gently lathering and washing her shoulders and down to her breasts and as she stood up soaped and lathed her small belly and the tiny patch of silky public hair massaging my wet hand over her pussy and between her legs. Just watching the foaming soap and the hot water running in rivulets over her golden skin was totally erotic.

The hot shower stung my body and I almost failed to realise that I had a new erection and Suey was spending just a little too much time running her soap slicked hand up and down my rigid length. I bent my head and kissed her lips, hot shower water flowing over our faces and getting into our mouths causing us to cough and then laugh quietly. My prick was pushing against her stomach and the hot fierce pounding of the shower was making it sensitive and I could feel the beginnings of an ejaculation building in my groin.

I leaned Suey back against the tiled rear wall and hooked her leg into the crook of my elbow raising it up opening her pussy to me and then pushed into her again. There was no waiting this time for either of us. I rammed deep into her, strong and fast, and she met me stroke for stroke each upward plunge lifting her off of her feet so that she had to quickly throw her arms around my neck to stop from falling. It lasted only a few moments before she started to tremble, as my prick found her elusive G spot. Her swollen vagina walls were opening and closing around my prick and her supporting leg began to tremble uncontrollably and then she was cumming, her groin jerking against mine as my dick pulsed to release and she drained every remaining drop of jiz out of me. We slid down the wall and sat in the shower tray the hot water streaming over us, panting and laughing with satisfied lust.

We dried each other and I got dressed whilst she changed the soiled bed linen and put on a pair of very plain pink cotton pyjamas. Her hair was wet and she had wrapped it in a fluffy white towel.

I kissed her tenderly and she reached up and cupped my face in her hands. "I don't want to say good bye..... That would make me sad." She said. "Just kiss me once more and then go, please!" I kissed her soft and long and then shrugged on my coat and left. I heard her close the door behind me and did not look back.

I got back to the Land Rover and sat and chain smoked three cigarettes. It was a pity that I would not be seeing Suey again; we had had a remarkable evening, I felt played out, she had been a fantastic shag, we had both enjoyed each other but now it was over!