The Touch Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replaced her fingers with my own softly rubbing and squeezing her swollen clit, until she was moaning and thrashing beneath me, her body screaming out for fulfilment as my fingers teased her towards release faster and faster until she suddenly let out a shrill wail and I felt her hot juices flooding over my hand as she jerked and shuddered her way through an orgasm which left her whole body shaking as she clung to me, gasping and laughing wordlessly against my throat.

"Oh fuck, that was fantastic, Jay," Emma giggled, panting for breath, "I've never cum that hard before... that was awesome.... Really awesome."

I moved my head so that I could softly kiss her face. There were tiny, salty tears of passion lodged on her cheeks, the taste of them of the tip of my tongue, was an additional turn-on. Not that I needed any further stimulation; my prick was a red hot rigid rod, pressed hard against her thigh, it felt moist and I guessed that I had seeped some pre-cum as we thrashed together during her violent climax.

We kissed once more, very gently. I think that we both knew that the time had finally come to fulfil our mutual illicit desires. I gently lowered myself over her, settling between her thighs, my knees nudging hers further apart so that her pussy was open and ready beneath me, I could already feel the warmth and moistness of her sex against the base of my prick and my scrotum.

"Do you really want to...." I started to whisper hoarsely, my throat dry with sexual tension and lust.

"Oh fuck....YES!" she panted and I felt her hand slide between us and fold around my erection dragging it downwards until the tip was sliding in her hot juices between her pussy lips and then suddenly the glans was pressed against and then entering her vagina. I paused there the tip of my prick embedded in the entrance to her vagina, she was really tight, tighter than I had ever experienced before but at the same time the tiny opening to her love tunnel was hot and soaked with the juices from her orgasm a few minutes earlier.

Her hand released me and her arms slid around my chest, I could feel her finger tips and short clipped nails pressing into my back muscles nervously. We were much the same height and my face was directly above hers, our noses almost touching and our eyes fixed on each other the sapphire depths flashed with lust and a hint of apprehension.

She was a real, genuine virgin! I had almost forgotten, or maybe I hadn't really believed it. It was 1989, real 18 year old virgins had to be fairly rare and I knew that she masturbated and she was a keen rider both common reasons for a young girl to have lost their hymen.

I desperately wanted to fuck her but I did not want to cause her and pain or anguish. I pushed into her gently, she was still very tight and I felt resistance against my sensitive glans. I pulled back a bit and tentatively tried again. There was still resistance and Emma's lips parted a little as she took a small sharp intake of breath. I started to withdraw slowly.

"NO! Oh God...NO!" she moaned, "Please don't stop, just do it.... Put it in.... FUCK ME... please!"

I thrust forward again, harder. There was resistance and I felt Emma's whole body tense up and then as I pushed into her harder she plunged against me and let out a sharp yelp and then suddenly the resistance was gone and I was sliding slowly deep into her hot moist tunnel until finally I could go no further. She was so incredibly tight that my engorged and throbbing erection felt as though it was being strangled, but then the walls of her vagina seemed to ripple and flow in reciprocation as though her pussy was trying to devour my prick. Her whole body was quivering gently and I realised for the first time that her legs were wrapped tightly around mine locking me into her.

I must have closed my eyes and when I opened them her face was very close to mine and I could see tears running down her cheeks in rivulets. Her eyes were closed but she was smiling even though her breath was coming in little shallow sobbing gasps.

"Oh God Emms.... I am so sorry...." I murmured, kissing away the tears, "Did I hurt you very much.... I shouldn't have..... "

Suddenly her eyes were open, very blue and sparkling and she was laughing. "Yes, you bloody hurt me!" she chuckled in mock anger, then added gently and with a broad smile, "Only a little.... But it was worth it.... Having you inside me is the best thing EVER... " She giggled, "Much better than finger fucking..... even better than Stoby's fish and chips!"

We both laughed, which caused my prick to jerk inside her, sending a sexual thrill coursing through my body and making her gasp out with pleasure. I think that both of us were reluctant to relinquish the gentle pleasure of just laying together unmoving with my prick rammed deep into her but the sexual tension was building for both of us and we started to gently grind our loins together so that I was pushing into her in tiny thrusts, probably no more than an inch at a time. Being thrust deep into her felt as though my prick was held in a soft, moist tubular vice, her virginal vaginal muscles were so incredibly strong that the smallest of movement produced the most fantastic wave of sensation causing my erection to throb inside her.

"Oh bloody hell, Jay," She gasped, "Fuck me.....fuck me hard!"

I need no further urging, my rock hard prick was already pulsing with the need to release and I started to thrust long and hard, slowly drawing half my length back and then plunging forward with Emma raising her hips to meet each thrust, moaning deeply as each penetration hit bottom; her small fists were beating on my back and shoulders, her legs pressing down hard on mine pulling me deeper into her with each stoke.

We fucked energetically like that for a long time, both moaning and gasping with exertion as we pounded at each other, Emma alternatively sobbing with desire and laughing with joy, her pussy was so wet that my prick felt as though it was being massaged with hot oil and then suddenly I was really near to release, not for the first time but this time I knew I could not hold back any longer and rammed into her with all the force of my tired hips and legs and with a pulsing surge my jiz exploded into her in a hot pulsing stream which seem to go on forever.

"Aaaah!" she squealed as I ejaculated deep inside her, and then suddenly her whole body was shaking and her love tube started to pulse and quiver furiously as she reached orgasm again the rippling walls of her vagina squeezing the last drops of cum from my aching glans.

We clung to each other, humping gently my prick still stiff inside her, even though we were both spent until I slid gently away to lie beside her my outstretched arm laid protectively across her chest, both of us still breathless and panting.

Emma was my sister, my very sexy and wanton sister but that fuck was one of the most incredible shags that I had ever experienced or possible ever would again.

After a while she turned her head towards me. "Oh Jay, that was fantastic..." she murmured. "That was better than I ever dreamed.... "

We had fucked ourselves energetically up to the top of the rug and were laying half on the grass sharing one of the cushions beneath our heads. Suddenly Emma jerked upright and bent over to peer between her knees and tugged the towel out from beneath our legs. It dawned on me why she had laid the towel over the blanket beneath us. In the centre was the tiniest spot of blood and a much larger patch of dampness.

"I guess you popped my cherry," she giggled. She thrust the small towel back into the stuff bag, "I shall keep that as a souvenir, a memento of my first fuck and finally seducing my horny big brother."

We continued to lay there, on the rug, stark naked in the moonlight for a time whilst I smoked a cigarette and we sipped at the cans of orange Fanta. Emma seemed really happy, bubbly and cheerful. Finally I glanced at my watch; it wasn't terribly late only ten-fifteen but if we were too late home I was afraid that the twins might get suspicious about what we had been doing all evening.

It wasn't until we were dressed and sitting in the car ready to drive off that the enormity of what we had just done caught up with Emma; brother and sister sex, INCEST! She suddenly looked frightened, almost terrified.

"Oh bloody hell, Jay!" she gasped, wide eyed and white faced. "You won't let Mum find out about us.... About what we have done.... Will you? Promise me you won't tell anyone."

I look her face gently between my hands and looked deeply into her eyes. "Of course I won't tell, "I assured her, "and you mustn't either.... Not anyone, not ever, you can't even tell Luci and Lulu or Janice, even if they guess or think they know.... Neither of us can ever tell, OK!" I kissed her gently, almost chastely on the lips and released her face. She looked more relaxed and some of the colour was returning to her face.

She started the car and reversed out of the copse into the lane. "Jay?" she said softly, "If we keep it a secret between us...... " she giggled, "then we can do it again... can't we? We MUST... " she added, "I think I'm already an addict.... You will need to shag me regularly or I might go into dangerous withdrawal...."

This was my mercurial sister, always on an emotional see-saw, but I knew that she would never disclose our secret relationship to anybody, even in her temper tantrums she was not vindictive or spiteful and she would never deliberately hurt those people who would most suffer if our secret became known.

I laughed at her upbeat view of our situation. "Have a think about that whilst you are in France...... you may change your mind." I suggested quietly.

I knew that she wouldn't change her mind, and I knew that we would fuck again, not just because Emma wanted to but because I did as well. It might be all wrong but I really did want to fuck with my sister a lot more... a lot, lot more....

*

LOTS OF FOOTNOTES THIS TIME.....

Footnote to Chapter 37: The site of 'King Jamie's Castle' and 'The Deadly Forest' really did exist back in the 1980s. I visited the location a few years back but it had by then been ploughed over to enlarge the surrounding field although the ghost of the foundations can be found in aerial photographs.

How did it all start? A lot of readers have asked me what prompted the writing of this story. Back in the mid '90s I bought a box of miscellaneous books at an auction amongst which were new, blank desk diaries for the years 1986 to 1995, it seemed a shame not to use some of them and so I started filling the pages with Jamie's story. After that it just snowballed and the characters took over and simply wrote their own tale, I just held the pen and bought new diaries each year. You have probably guessed that there is a lot yet to come and I will continue posting as long as readers indicate their interest.

Revised Chapter 10: Sunday With Becca, has now been posted. ABOUT THE REVISED CHAPTER The original text for this story was written in the form of handwritten journal style entries over fifteen years ago and often I would revisit and revise chapters after a few days and tuck the revisions into the bound diaries. I have now discovered the full version of this section, which is a little bit expanded, and had been misfiled in amongst the pages for chapter 38.

Thank you to all readers who, leave public comments and send feedback, these things are important as it is the only indication of reader approval that an online author gets.

GF