The Touch of the Flesh

Story Info
More of the Master and slave pleasures.
2.2k words
9.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gently rubs His hand over His cock, swollen and aching. He sees her laying still her hands bound, unable to touch herself or Him. He knows she craves to touch Him, taste Him, as he does to touch and taste her. He stands now, his hands sliding the jeans He wears down over His hips. He steps out of them and is left with the bulge of His erection evident underneath His black silk boxers. He brings one hand to the top of them and sneaks it inside to touch His own flesh, to feel His own warmth.

He removes His hand and turns to the dressing table once more, this time to pick up the straps He has there, leather straps, buckled to ankle cuffs that match the ones on her wrist. They clink and the leather squeaks slightly as he works it in His hand.

She waits for this knowing it is coming….wanting it to come… He leans over her, without touching any other part of her His lips find her forehead and brush a soft kiss there. He smiles and as he pulls back from her, he allows his fingertips to graze over the soft skin of her belly, muscles twitching as they move across her.

He smiles a wicked smile, He loves the power He feels as they stroke across her…He knows she needs His touch just the way He needs to touch her and to finally let go and be touched himself.

He takes the leather cuffs and straps and moves toward her once more. She waits, her heart racing at what she knows will come now.

He lays down one set and takes the other in one hand and then He reaches out and gently grabs her ankle. His fingers caress her skin as they pull her closer to Him, He bends over and kisses the top of her foot, like he had her hand….He gently encircles her ankle with the black leather cuff…the red fur lining tickling her skin as he draws the strap through the buckle and tightens it there. He then takes the other end of the strap and ties her to the footboard of the bed.

Leaving her leg some play to it, he moves around the bed and does the same on that side too. He circles back around the bed once more, His eyes falling over her as he does.

She looks up at Him and smiles…As he stands next to her again He reaches out with his hand and runs the back of his fingers up her cheek, the sparkle in her eyes tells Him what she feels. His own eyes are telling the same tale of his own feelings.


The touch of his hand upon her making her flinch slightly, a tremor running through her….He feels her on his skin and inside of Him… He must touch her, taste her, He wants to pleasure her, tease her, make her beg…and even then He will want more from her, and her thirst will grow deeper for Him.

He stands now and looks down at her, he asks her... “Who do you belong to?”

As she looks up at Him she speaks, “To you Master…it is to You I belong…”

He then reaches out with his hand and brushes it over her breast, the nipple erect and sensitive she moans as the tingle runs through her as His fingers lightly brush her. He smiles and watches her body react, He sees the chill run over her skin the tiny bumps breaking out on her chest and arms, running over her silently.

He reaches next to Him and pulls out the black satin blindfold from the drawer close to his hip. He leans over her once more and he tells her, His eyes so close to hers, the sparkling like fireworks between them.

He tells her “Yes, you belong to me now…” His strong hands gently slide the satin mask over her eyes as she looks into His as they slide out of sight from her.

She relaxes, and lays back, His hand on her cheek he tells her once more, “Yes you belong to me now…”

He backs from her and looks down at her, her arms and legs not fighting the binds that she wears, He speaks to her in a hushed tone, telling her He is there, He will protect her, touch her, teach her to love the pain and pleasure….

He steps back to the bed and reaches for her, His hands touching her ankle first, rubbing over the leather there, feeling the strength of her binds and knowing she feels the pleasure just as He does, her ankles twitch slightly as His hands rub them, then they slowly climb up, the feel of his skin touching hers electric, sending the tingle she feels into Him also, it runs up his arm through his fingertips, and when it hits His chest he heaves once, then as he exhales, He closes His eyes and holds his head back a second…

Yes he feels the power and the pleasure also. His fingers trace over her, up the inside of her thigh, slowly, deliberately making their way upward. He feels the raggedness of her breathing as his fingers stop, he lifts them and places then on her belly, then he reaches her belly button and she squirms under His touch as he tickles her there.

A smile slides across His lips as He watches her now. He lowers his hand once again and as His fingers touch the silky lips covering the source of wetness and heat between her legs, she flinches slightly…

He wants the taste of her, He dips His finger into her and pulls it back and up to His lips…Mmmmmm, as he licks her juice from on his own fingertips, he moans.

The taste of her sweet and luscious, making Him hunger for more…His fingers once more sneak between her swollen lips, the wetness there warm and sticky, he wiggles them and feels her muscles contract as if to pull Him in.

Her hips sway gently, left and then right, she moans low and deep, He hears her breath escape from her as she feels his fingers stroke her inside. She pulls lightly at her binds, they hear the tinkle of the metal clips and buckles. She feels the fur next to her skin and the power and strength of the leather straps that hold her here now. She feels no fear, no worries, nothing is on her mind but Him, and the pleasure and power they share.

The collar around her neck is connected to one He has placed on her heart as well… She feels the pull of it just as if it was shackled to the one on her neck.

He sits next to her now on the bed, one hand between her legs, and one on His own crotch…His manhood swollen and aching for her, He rubs it, He is a disciplined man, He will push Himself also, He will savor this all. He leans over and with one hand on her mound He places his lips around her nipple, His tongue flicking over it gently, then He nips at it, the sudden shock of the tiny pain making her jerk, an unexpected sigh escapes from her as she feels the pleasurable pain.

He will tease her now, tempt her…Make her moans come and her need overpower her before He lets her take her own first touch. She will have great need by the time He allows her to touch finally.

She lays blindfolded, bound for his inspection and use, anxious for the pleasure. He runs His hands over her now, from her ankles to her shoulders, slowly he travels over her, his fingertips lightly brushing over her, a scattering of chill bumps run with them….she moans and wiggles slightly under His touch, always the hint of a smile on her lips.

He reaches for the nightstand and pulls the drawer open, inside he finds what he searches for, nipple clamps for her, He pulls them out slowly the silver bells hooked to the chains tinkle slightly as he pulls them out.

The ends are adjustable clamps He will never hurt her, He wants her to love the pain and the pleasure it can bring. He sits beside her His hands twist the chain to straighten it out the bells tinkle lightly, he takes one and unscrews the silver clamp, he takes one hand and grasps her breast, and slides the tiny clamp over her erect nipple…He holds it with one hand while the other tightens it into place…

She feels the clamp as it tightens, her breath hastens and she emits a moan. Soft and low she moans again as his hands do the same on the other breast….once both are one he adjusts them again, tighter, she bites her lip now as the growling moan gets stronger.

This pain has a pleasure to it, she growls low and deep, her mind focused on the pleasure… He takes His hands now and brushes His fingers over her in long strokes between her breasts His hand travels, slowly and His fingers linger as they touch the cool metal of the chain that lays there nestled between her breasts.

She twitches, her hips sway slightly again, and she pulls on her binds, the feeling of them making her more excited. He knows now what comes next, He will let the clamps do their job, He wants to taste her now…

He runs His hands between her legs and feels there the wetness He has caused. He smiles a wanton smile, He knows her taste, she is His… He moves his head towards her pleasures, His fingers part the silky lips and He looks at her, pink and luscious, so ready to feel Him there, it glistens with her wanton need.

His tongue brushes gently over her, finding its way to her warmth, tasting her, her sweetness, moaning he savors the taste of her. Her hips wiggle under his touch, she is sure she may die…the pleasure of His real touch overwhelming her.

She knows she has felt no passion as she does with Him. The pleasure and desire peak in her as she thinks of Him and when she feel Him this way she flows with the desire, it seeps from her growling moans deeper and deeper as she floats on the pain.

His tongue and fingers both now inside of her, her hips moving to a silent rhythm they seem to know. She swivels her hips about on the bed, her cuffs clinking the slave bells on her clamps tinkle as she moves under the power of His tongue now.

He tastes her as the flood comes, He laps at her greedily for the taste of her that flows. He moans as he licks the last taste of her form His own lips. He kisses his way up her now, He passes her belly button and his tongue lingers there, teasing her, making a soft laugh come from her…her dusky voice making His ears ache to hear more of her.

He circles his tongue around her nipples, tasting the metal of the clamp there, the sharp taste exciting Him and making her feel the same. He knows the time comes for Him to release her from the clamps, he looks down on her and sees her body shiver at the touch of Him now…

His fingers once more running softly over her skin, her arms, her chest, stroking down her…lower and lower….her feminine gifts wet with passion and wanting more so bad, her tongue runs over her dry lips, her breathing ragged she pulls once more against her binds…

His hands come up and as they reach her nipples they softly run over the tips encased in the clamps…she flinches and moves her hips from side to side, she knows what is to come…

The passion will be intense, as the pain is…this is the joining of pain and pleasure that she has sought and found…

He holds each nipple clamp with two fingers, he will pull them off one at a time, gently, she moans and wiggles. He then decides on one and takes his hands to it, holding with one hand and releasing the screw with the other.

She struggles under Him slightly, the pain comes quickly as the clamp falls away from her. He reaches for the other one, and releases it too, she moans deep and loud, her back arches and her hips pump upward…

The pain leads to orgasm, she buckles on the bed, the pain causing her to see the fireworks of passion as they fill her mind and the pain eases, the passion ignites stronger….

Her pleas come now, “Please Master please …Oh yes Master…” She gasps for breath as she feels the wetness come again to her.

It runs from her, warm, wet and trickles to her ass, His hand finds it and as He gently rims her there she blossoms into another orgasm, yes He has led her to pleasures she has never known… the touch of his flesh to hers igniting more than she has ever felt…the fire burning inside of her desires more of Him… She must have his taste too….He smiles as He watches her…he knows what she wants…he knows….

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Reunion Distance makes your heart grow fonder/libido stronger.in Erotic Couplings
Absolute Submission Married woman fearfully submits for first time.in BDSM
Forever & A Day Everything about her thrilled him.in Erotic Couplings
A Halloween Treat Mysterious woman seeking a treat arrives at his door.in NonHuman
A Dance with Destiny A gift leads to a dance for you.in BDSM
More Stories