The Tourist

Story Info
Lost in the city, had found a new Mistress?
3.2k words
4.41
15.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw no point in denying it any longer: I was lost. Or, to be more exact, my travelling buddy, Boone, was lost; I had most of the maps, and we had been separated in this alien city for nearly three hours.

The easiest thing to do when you lose a person is to go back to where you last saw them and wait. So I had been waiting on the steps of the museum and, of course, had seen no sign of Boone. I was starting to get annoyed- thoughts racing through my mind, knowing that Boone was probably just caught up with some other cute tourist- when I saw a flash of lightening across the dark clouds overhead. Just as suddenly, it began to rain, heavily.

I grabbed my backpack and the maps and ran from the steps.

- -

The bell tinkled as the door opened. I didn't look up. As the door slowly swung shut again, I heard the sounds of the city spinning around the café, out in the storm. It was getting too noisy to read, but I didn't want to leave and head into the rain.

A heavy rucksack landed near me and I looked up to see its owner: a man, maybe 6ft tall, smiling stupidly through the dripping-wet lengths of brown hair that fell limply across his tanned face. I watched as a droplet of water trickled off a strand of his hair and onto the bridge of his nose. It travelled down, merging with the other water, and dripped off the end of his nose. He didn't seem to notice.

"Can I sit here?" he asked, motioning to the empty chair beside me.

"I guess," I said quietly, and then- half expecting him to shake the water off like a stray dog- added, "there's napkins on the counter. Dry yourself off."

He nodded and walked away, returning a moment later with a tall, steaming cup- some drink with cream on the top. He already looked a bit drier, but not much better. He smiled at me as he set the cup down on the table. I rolled my eyes disdainfully; why do I attract the creeps?

- -

"So what are you reading?" I asked, trying to be friendly. Pouting, the woman merely raised the book for me to read the title on the cover.

I looked straight over the book at her, but nodded knowingly. The long curls of hair from her twin pigtails fell down over her full breasts, some strands falling between her breasts and into her low-cut top. I could see springs of pink amongst the dark hair.

I tried to look up from her breasts, wondering if she had noticed. She looked back at me through her dark-framed glasses, fluttered her eyelashes, and again pouted her dark lips.

I smiled nervously. I could feel my cock twitch, already half-erect. I let my hand slip from my lap, closer to the bulge beneath the tabletop, and ran my thumb over my crotch.

- -

I sighed and folded the book around its marker, setting it to one side. I thought I may as well give up without a fight, and leave as soon as the rain stopped. "So you're travelling...?"

He nodded, sipping his drink. "All over."

"Alone?" I asked.

"No, no. I lost my friend. He's probably just got distracted. Simple things please simple minds, and all that. I figured I'd just sit by and wait for him here." I nodded and the stranger continued, "We've been on the road nearly two months now. It's pretty good, but I can't get used to the weather just here."

"It takes a while," I agreed.

"So you're local, or another traveller?"

"Fairly local. I just finished my shift," reluctantly raising the apron I had shrugged off from where I had stashed it on the next chair.

"Oh, you work here!" The revelation seemed to stun him then for a moment. I looked at him for a moment; maybe he wasn't too bad. A bit too harmless, perhaps, like this travelling of his was the most excitement he had ever seen. I could change that, educate him.

- -

She smiled to herself. Her whole face changed. She looked suddenly the way a predator looks over its next meal and I shuddered. "So..." And yet it was hot. "...I'm John."

"Molly," she said, holding out her slender hand. We shook and I could feel myself twitch again, just at the slight contact.

"Molly," I repeated. "Nice name. So what are you into?" She rolled the question around inside of her for a moment, wondering how to answer. Her lips went to form a pout, but then curled back again into the eerie smile.

"A lot."

"Right." I drank some more coffee. She was one of the sexiest people I had ever seen, but just sitting next to her scared me. There was something uncontrollable, I could feel it crouching inside her, just behind her pout, and the look across her face like every second she was considering what move she would be making ten minutes from now- knowing.

Molly leaned over a little. Her breasts leaned over to me. I looked back up. "I tie people up."

- -

And why not? If this wasn't going to get any more interesting, it would only turn more sour; I was somewhere teetering between boredom and enthusiasm, and if I pushed things I knew he would either leave me alone or make the whole situation worth my effort.

John licked his lips slowly and took another sip of his drink. A moment passed and I was starting to wonder which was more likely: he had not heard me, or he wished he had not heard me. Then he spoke, slowly, the words trickling out of him like hot wax.

"With ropes?"

"All sorts of things," I said."

He nodded and took another drink. Maybe he was interested. It was hard to tell.

I looked over him again. Now he had shrugged off his thick coat, I could see his shape was slender and strong, and his hair was drying out in small curls. He ran his fingers through his hair and it all bounced back to the same place. His grey eyes watched me, waiting for a signal or a sign, trying to denote if I was joking or not.

I wanted to yell "Boo!"

He began to smirk, and then laugh. "You're kidding. Good one, that was real good!"

- -

Molly was still smiling, watching me closely. "That's real funny," I said, draining the last of my drink. My dick wanted her to be honest. My dick wanted her to jump me. I knew better.

She watched as I stood up and put on my coat. Once I had lifted my backpack onto my shoulders, I looked at her. She was still smiling. "If you wanted me to go, you should just say so. You know, if you wanted to be on your own."

I walked away through the door and stood again in the rain, trying to catch a taxi. My hair again began to sink over my eyes and the warmth the drink had brought me was wearing off, but somehow my erection wasn't fading.

"I could show you," a voice said from behind me. I didn't turn. She raised an umbrella over me as a cab pulled up. I was glad to have finally got a taxi, an escape.

"Could you?" I asked. One part of me wanted to split and run, get away from Molly, and another part sent thoughts shivering through me of her trying me up. I tried to shake it off and climbed in the taxi.

- -

He didn't look at me as he got in. He swung the door shut. As he leaned over to tell the driver where to go, I swung open the door and climbed into the backseat beside him. I barked my address at the driver and John, who could not bring himself to argue or agree, sank back into his seat.

Looking over at me, his face again distorted as he tried to figure out whether or not I was joking with him. I barely turned to him. My hand slid up onto his leg and across to his crotch. He gasped and I could tell that he wanted to believe me, or wanted to find out.

Leaning in, I kissed his lips. Nervous at first, he kissed back gently. I pushed him, parting his lips with my tongue and sliding it into his warm mouth.

Coffee. He'd drunk coffee. I could taste it as I explored his mouth. He arched himself upward in the seat, pressing himself into my hand. His dick felt hard and stubborn, pressing the zip of his jeans into my palm.

As we kissed, he moved his hand over my side and along me. When he reached my breast, I silently took his hand off me. He pulled away from me, frowning. "What's wrong?" he asked.

I again leaned toward him, but slid past his face, feeling his stubble against my cheek. I leaned around him, squeezing his dick, and whispered into his ear, "You can't touch me if you want to be tied up."

- -

Her tongue slid into my ear and I groaned. I could see the driver watching us in the rear-view mirror and didn't care. My eyes shuddered to closure as I could feel her run her tongue around my earlobe. Suddenly, she bit me there, pulling my ear down until it slipped from the grip of her teeth. I could feel her lean away from me as she looked out through the back window of the taxi. "Close your eyes," she ordered.

I felt her hand slide into my pocket and she grabbed some change, paying the driver. She stuck the rest back in my trousers and then took my hand. She pulled me out of the taxi, my eyes closed, and handed me my bag.

Tying something around my eyes as I stood on the street, she could have led me anywhere, and I probably would have followed. She took my wrist again and pulled me along. I could hardly tell what direction we were going and she only gave vague warnings, like "Stairs".

We stopped. A door swung shut behind me. I heard her back drop to the floor, her keys hit some surface, and she told me briskly to leave my bag there.

"And your coat," she added. I unzipped it, and fumbled around, trying to find my bag to lay it on. I stood again. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Where the hell was I?

"So is this your apartment or-?"

"And your shoes. Take them off."

Her voice was more distant now and I strained to hear her moving about. I heard a clink, a floorboard creek, and some other indistinct noises. The building was mostly silent. I knelt and undid my shoes, slipping them off, and stood, shaking nervously.

Molly grabbed my trousers harshly, pulling the button undone and unzipping them. She slid her cold hand down, under the elastic of my boxer shorts, and groped my cock. As I tried to squirm away from her cold touch, she gripped me more firmly and wrapped an arm around my back, pulling me towards her.

She didn't say anything about my dick. I never decided if this made me more nervous or excited. "Take off your shirt," she said, so I did, and let it drop to the floor with my other possessions.

- -

John seemed to be shaking. I squeezed him harder. His lips parted in a soft moan, his face struggling with the feelings. I would not stroke him yet. I wanted to see what I could do.

My fingernail touched his chest just in the fine hairs between his nipples, and as I slid it down over him his nipples hardened. I stopped at his navel, circling my finger there for a moment. I could feel his pulse in my hand.

"You are eager." He nodded, brisk with nervous. "Did you see the skirt I was wearing?" He nodded again. "Short, isn't it? –Try and answer properly."

"Yes," he managed.

"I never wear panties." John moaned at this, pushing himself in my grip. I let go.

"That is cheating."

He frowned, more from the struggle of his feelings than from confusion, desperate as he was to be touched. "I- I- I'm sorry."

I tutted. Grabbing his wrist, I pulled him farther into the apartment. I was no amateur, and suspended from the ceiling in the centre of my bedroom was a chain with handcuffs attached. Sill with my heels on, I was only a little shorter than John, and had to strain to reach over our heads and handcuff his wrists there. The handcuffs clicked into place, perhaps a little looser than I would usually allow, so that they would not dig in his wrists more than I wanted them to.

Sliding my fingers under the waistband of his underwear, I pulled his trousers and boxers down together. "Step out," I ordered, and he immediately raised his left leg, shaking it free of the garments. Then his right. I tossed the clothes across the room and looked up. His dick had reared itself out of its restraints. As I stood, I blew lightly on the tip and he bucked his hips forward, longing for something more.

- -

I felt her nails catch my cheeks slightly as she took the blindfold and pulled it down, over my face, so it rested around my neck. I blinked in the light of my surroundings. Candles were lit on most of the surfaces that I could see, giving some illumination to the dim walls. Directly in front of me was a bed. Molly had left again.

Something pushed at my ass cheek. "This is my friend," Molly whispered in my ear. As she ran this item over my lower back and ass, she reached an arm around me and played her fingers lightly through my pubic hair. I knew that her 'friend' must be some toy and I swallowed hard, wondering what she was going to do to me.

Stepping away again, Molly left me suspended there and stepped back into my line of sight. She was still fully clothed and smiled at me once more, as if eyeing her prey. Her teeth glinted like sharp daggers in the half-light, and she edged her way backward to the bed. Positioning herself there with her back nestled in all the pillows, she slowly parted her legs and I could see that she was shaved.

I groaned again and she laughed at me. Her eyes fixed on me, she slid her hand over her leg and underneath her skirt. Her slim fingers circled around and then slipped inside. The wetness of her glinted at me and, as she began to finger-fuck herself, she moaned slightly and sank back into the bed.

I had never been teased like this. She knew what she was doing, somehow pleasing herself perfectly so that I could see. My hips were shifting back and forth, pushing against the air. The handcuffs above me dug into my wrists, but I wanted to tear them away and have her.

Slowly she moved her fingers away. Her hand groped over the bedsheets and found what it was searching for. She grabbed and lifted up the toy, the friend she had had earlier. Parting her labia with one hand, she took the dildo in the other and took it inside herself.

- -

I watched him struggle and groan; that was half my orgasm, watching him. He pulled forward against the restraints as I fucked myself with the dildo, and as I came I could see him bite his lip.

I took the dildo and set it, end up, on the cabinet by my bed. I looked at him for a moment. He still looked lost. Pulling my hair back and tossing it over my shoulders, I knelt up on the bed and unzipped my top along the front. I slipped it off and John then seemed fixated on my breasts. Unclipping the bra, I threw it at him, and he watched it land at his feet.

Still in my skirt, stockings and heels, I walked back to him and began to unclip the handcuffs. I could see the relief wash over his face, but then he realised that I had unclipped them only from the chain above, and not from him.

I grabbed the handcuffs and led him by them to the bed. As I pushed him down onto the sheets, I looked down and asked, "What do you want the most?"

He seemed stunned by the question, and was quiet for a moment. I took this moment and tied a scarf around his mouth, keeping his silence. He blinked, stunned, and tried to talk through the scarf. Hearing only moans, I carried on and leaned over him, my breast looming over his face as I attached the handcuffs in turn to the bedposts above him.

Again taking a scarf from over the head of the bed, I wrapped its length twice over his eyes before tying it. The knot was between his eyes and I knew he wouldn't be able to see a thing. I took a condom from the box on the cabinet and, ripping away the wrapped with my teeth, rolled it quickly over him.

- -

She sat on me quickly and I could feel the heels of her shoes against my legs. The outside of her pussy pushed my dick against me, and she shifted slightly over the feel of it. I felt her fingertips run over my chest, my sides, and through the hair that led to my pubes. Raising herself slightly, she let her fingers trace that line down to my crotch and took hold of my dick, guiding it.

I was helpless.

- -

As I pushed down, he thrust his hips up into me. I edged my skirt a little farther up as we shifted around each other and sat fully on his length. He felt great and as I fucked him, all he could do was moan against the gag and make those sweet, subtle movements under me.

- -

I wanted to tell her that I was about to cum. I had been struggling so long to contain myself. I strained against the restraints, pushing myself into Molly. Her moans had grown to screams and I knew she must be about to cum.

The idea- the idea of Molly cumming- drove me wilder and I knew I couldn't wait.

- -

I watched as his cock twitched, spurting the last of his cum. Slowly I leaned over him, edging forward with my legs straddling his torso. I raised the blindfold slowly from his eyes. He blinked and then, slowly, focused on me. His eyes were wide and startled, and I knew then that he hadn't expected this.

"What?" I said, undeterred. "Next time I won't be gentle!"

He'd get used to it.

- - -

I wrote this for a friend of mine; hope he likes it. If you readers like it, let me know. Thanks for reading.

~ ChristinaSophia ~