The Tournament Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ang, just because she saved you the elevator, doesn't mean she's your soul mate." Mickey added.

"No, I mean we had a moment just as I entered through the doors. Like in those movies and like how they know in just three seconds."

"Oh, that kind of moment." Mickey started to understand.

"And she lives right across the hall!" I cheered.

"I need to meet this girl." Taylor said smiling.

I'm still smiling to myself and I'm trying to configure what's on the TV. There's dinosaurs with guns, rockets with fricken cartoons, and some other dumb shit. My smile slowly fades into confusion as I'm watching whatever the hell we're watching.

"What the fuck are we watching?" I ask aloud.

"I don't know, we're to lazy to change it." Shannon answered.

"Someone pass me the damn remote, please!" In an instant the remote gets to my hand. I flip through all the channels and nothing interesting on; other than some cartoons. I put the cartoons and it keeps all entertained for about 2 hours. I look around and say, "I'm bored! What do you guys wanna do."

"I don't know." They all said in unison. It was quiet again for another thirty minutes.

"Ugh. I'm serious guys. What do you all wanna do." I asked asked again. It was quiet. I looked to my right to see Mickey, Shannon, and Taylor passed out. I looked back up at the ceiling and sighed. A few seconds later, my started to ring.

'Thank god.' I thought to myself. 'Something for me to do.' I pulled my phone it was Amy, my ex. 'Aw fuck' I didn't want to talk to her, but I guess I should get this out of the way.

"Hello?" I said blandly.

"Hey Angie."

"Amy, what do you want?" I sounded cold hearted.

"I just wanted see if we can talk. You know..... about us." She asked softly

"What us? You made it very clear couple days ago that there was no longer an us." My temper was rising fast.

"About that, I'm sorry for what I said and...." there was a long pause. "Angie I want you back!"

"No.'" I said sternly.

"Baby, I said I'm sorry."

"I have had it with your 'come back, go away' crap you always put me through."

"Baby, please! I love you and please forgive me! I was being stupid and thinking only about myself!" She started crying.

I sighed into the phone. "Baby, I forgive you......" I paused. "But, I'm not coming back."

"But why, I thought you loved me?"

"Amy honey, I do love you but, I can't deal with this back and forth anymore." I can hear her strongly crying through the phone now. "Baby listen to me." She got quieter. "You are a beautiful, smart, funny,kind, and loving girl. Any girl would be happy to have you and I'll be able to say that I had you. And babe, if you ever need anyone to talk to I'll be here."

She sniffles. "Okay. I love you Angie."

"Love you." I said quietly in the phone and hung up. I took a deep breath.

'Ugh, I need a breath of fresh air.' I sit up from lying next to Mickey and hop up of the bed. Phone in hand, I lazily make my way to the door. I step out with my eyes glued to the floor and my mind swirling with dozens of different thoughts; when I bumped in to someone and my phone jumped out of my hands. I dropped to the ground to grab my phone but, then looked in front of me it was the blonde beauty. I was observing every spot of her face until she looked up at me; into my eyes. We was having a TV moment again and my eyes looking into hers. We stared in to what felt like forever then I decided to break the silence, "Ummm, hi" I looked down, then back at her smiling.

"Hi," She smiled.

"I'm Angela." I held my hand out to her.

"I'm Dalya." She says as she takes my hand and shakes it.

Dalya. What a beautiful name. And her voice sounded like angels singing. And her hand felt soft like cotton candy and was also making my panties wet. After a while, I guess we thought that we were staring pretty long, so I grabbed my phone and we quickly jumped to our feet.

"I'm sorry that I bumped into you." She said shyly as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"No I should've watched wear I was going." I said softly. There was an awkward silence.

"Um I should get going." She pointed down the hallway.

"Oh yeah, me too." I looked down, afraid to say something; in case it sounded stupid.

"So I'll see you around?" She asked softly.

I looked at her and smiled, "Yeah."

"Bye" She turns and walks down the hallway. I slowly watched her walk away and was still smiling foolishly. What I didn't expect was for her to turn her head and glance at me as she's walking away; I was flashing the biggest smile in the world.

I clumsily walk backwards on to my door and leaned on it. I sighed one of those sighs when there's a certain person on your mind. I spun around inserted my card key and walked in to the room still smiling. I went back to my spot and folded my hands behind my head. I looked to the ceiling and let my mind wonder; let my sexy fantasies begin!

12