The Toy and The Actress Ch. 02

Story Info
Two ladies play sub for the day.
4.6k words
4.3
17.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARoissy
ARoissy
2 Followers

Introduction

I'm spending the day with a couple of ladies that I met on the internet; when I say ladies, that's their appearance to the outside world and their families, but when we play our little game they are just my little sluts, mine to use and abuse. They've just been inspected to make sure they are dressed and presented appropriately, the one called 'toy' is used to following instructions and she's done well, the 'actress' is not so used to doing as she's been told and she's really going to learn the hard way that she needs to follow instructions precisely and promptly.

The actress is stripped naked and ready to be spanked; toy is still mostly dressed in her school uniform but her blouse has been ripped open and her tits have been pulled out from her bra; she's holding the cane that's going to be used on her and the actress is holding the belt that I'm going to use on her.

The Punishment

I walk over to the actress and take the belt from her and tell her to put her arms down by her sides, taking hold of her pubes I pull her forward a few steps. I pull her pubic hair down hard to let her know where to stop, I'm going to make her regret not shaving it all off as she'd been told. I move around her to make sure there's enough room for me to get a good swing with the belt; I smile as I admire her poor, lily white arse, it isn't going to look so pretty in a short while. I turn to the toy and smile at her, stroking her face: 'you may watch', I tell her. The toy's not used to being treated so kindly, but I figure it'll just add to the impact of her beating and degradation later if she's lulled in to thinking she's being favoured. The actress and I have chatted about what we're going to do to the toy later as a surprise, she's brought a strap-on dildo along and she's going to bugger the toy's arse something rotten with it as I fill her lovely cunt. It's one of the toy's fantasies to have two cocks in her at the same time, well today that fantasy is going to come true.

I know these two have played together before, I've even watched them fuck each other with a cucumber on the web cam, but being here all together, doing this, is a new experience for us all. If they are feeling half as horny as I am they must be desperate for some relief, but first they want some pain. The toy loves being spanked and abused, it loves the objectification and the humiliation, so far away from the increasingly infrequent and unsatisfying, five minute missionary with her accountant husband. It loves the build up and the planning, it loves the day and it loves the after effects of the spanking and clamping that can last for a week or so. On the day, she can lose herself in her role: she's just a piece of meat, a fuck toy, a useless cunt, there to give her holes and her body, my pet. Her friend, the actress wants to 'try the pain thing', she knows how much toy enjoys it and she likes the idea of role playing. She's not as naturally submissive as toy but she's curious and I'm more than happy to oblige, having two of these playthings to abuse at the same time is going to make for an unforgettable experience.

Turning back to the actress, I kick her feet apart spreading her legs a little and I tell her to bend over and touch her toes. She's got a nice, trim figure and her cheeks are nicely spread exposing her anus and just a glimpse of her labia and hairy bush.


I pull the actress's arse cheeks further apart so she knows the toy and I have a good view of her tightest hole, I blow on it and see her cheeks pull back in involuntarily. The actress and I agreed that there'd be no penetration between the two of us, but to me this is far more intimate, far more erotic, than a quick fuck with hubby, someone from her office or one of her client's on a business trip.

I put the belt buckle in my left palm and wrap the belt around my hand three times leaving about 18 inches of strap, I've found that this gives just the right amount of control, force and accuracy. I don't ask her if she's ready as I can see her tensing up. I bring my arm up and down landing the brown leather strap square across her cheeks, she falters and I think she nearly falls as she lets out a cry, but she stays bent over and manages to regain her position. I wait a few seconds and then give her another whack, harder this time, the first had been about a six on a scale of one to ten, the second was about a nine. Unfortunately, she yelps out "fuck" in reaction to this harder stroke. I tell her to stand, I can see the pain and worry on her face, and of course she's a little flushed with being bent over like that. I slap her face, "you've been told not to speak unless spoken to, haven't you?", she just nods, eyes down. I tell her to get down on her knees and then I grab the toy by one of her exposed nipples and pull her over in front of the kneeling actress. "Take her knickers off", I bark at the actress, she's about to look up at me and question me but then she stops herself and puts her hands up under the toy's skirt and pulls her stained, white cotton knickers down. Toy steps out of them and the actress hands them to me, I fold them so the soaking, sticky crotch is on the outside of a little bundle. I spend a few moments taking in the aroma of the toy's cunt juices, then tell the actress to open her mouth. "This will help you to keep quiet" I tell her as I stuff them in to her mouth with the wet patch on her tongue. "Now, both of you, get back in position".

The first two strokes have already turned in to red stripes and a minute or so later I start to give her six more strokes with very little let up in between, I can see her legs shaking and decide to have a little pause. I grab her hair and pull her up, her face is very red, the veins very proud, no tears but she's not far off and I think she might have appreciated having the knickers to bite on, despite the taste and smell. I pull the knicks from her mouth and let her get a few lungs full of air before I ask her, "well?". She looks at me and says "Thank you, Sir", I nod.

"Those belt marks will last a day or so and we don't want to risk hubby seeing them by making them worse do we? We'll give your bum a rest. Now, there's going to be a choice on the rest of your punishment. You will have six strokes here", I brush the end of the belt across her boobs and nipples a couple of times. "Or three strokes here", I move the belt down over her stomach, over her pubes and stroke her labia with it, I can see her take a small intake of breath at thought of being hit there. "I was going to let you decide which it was to be but because of your little outburst you don't get that honour". I turn to toy, "you get the honour of deciding pet", I can see she's not pleased about having to do this, she closes her eyes and says nothing. "Tits or cunt, you just say the word. If you can't decide she gets both, six on her tits and three on her cunt, you have five seconds". I know she'll be cursing me in her head, trying to decide which would be best for her friend, but she can hear me counting out the seconds, "two... three...". I look at the actress, she is grimacing, I wonder what she would have chosen. "Four...", toy knows she has to decide or it will be worse for her friend, she's had both and she knows how much it hurts if the edge of the belt catches a nipple the wrong way and she knows how tender her poor cunt lips get, but time's up. "Cunt" she says, I'm not sure she didn't say it with a little too much malice, as if she was calling me one for making her do that, but I'll let her get away with it. I guess she thought three strokes was better than six, despite where they were to land; I'm not sure the actress would agree, especially by the look on her face. All the red has drained from her face now, it's as lily white as her reddened arse was just a short while ago.

I grab the actress by the throat and push her up against the wall, I don't want her falling back and I'm not sure how weak her legs are after seeing them trembling earlier. Still holding her throat I kick her ankles to let her know to move her legs further apart, I let her stop when they are just over a yard apart. I move my free hand down to her cunt, we agreed no penetration, but we didn't say anything about touching and I spend the next few minutes stroking, pulling, rubbing her cunt lips. With one hand I can feel the pulse in her neck as I hold her there, feel her swallowing, shaking slightly; with my other hand I'm pulling hard on her labia, stretching her lips, I can feel her wetness despite her worry.

I let go of her lips and take hold of one of her pubic hairs, close to her clit, I pull hard on it, pull it out. "Next fucking time, shave this all off or I'll pull them out one by one, OK?", she just nods, but the pain on her face shows that hurt more than she wants me to know.

Moving back, I pick up the belt and let her watch me wrap it around my hand again. I pick up the knickers and offer them to her as a gag, but she shakes her head, maybe she wants to prove something.

I spread her lips apart and move my hand away then I whip my arm up and the belt strikes hard between her legs. The impact sounds great and I can see from her face that it hit the sweet spot, her face is so contorted. "Nod when you are ready", I tell her. We wait about thirty seconds but it seems like much longer to all of us, then she nods. "You want another?", "Yes please Sir" she replies.

Maybe she was expecting the second to be worse than the first or not but I went about the same force, about a six I guess. She almost seemed relieved, but the pain was still evident on her face and by the way she squeezed her knees together. To her credit, she never moved her feet or her arms, but her fists were tightly clenched and she was starting to perspire.

Once she'd composed herself she nodded again, I told her to open her lips and keep them stretched out, her hands were shaking as they slowly moved toward her labia. She pulled at her lips and spread them for me, such a wonderful sight. She closed her eyes. I brought my arm back once she'd held herself open for a little while I sent the tip of the brown leather on to her exposed pinkness. She immediately bent over and let out a big sigh and groan combined, she stayed bent over for a while, very quietly moaning something beneath her breath. Eventually she stood up straight, she put her hands at her sides and said "Thank you Sir". I could tell she was pleased her whipping was over and she'd got through it. And I'm sure she was looking forward to seeing her friend being beaten and abused, especially if she could join in tormenting her, especially as her friend had chosen for her to have her cunt whipped. I told her she could sit on the floor and she sat down very carefully; after trying a few positions she ended up resting on all fours, her legs apart, arse in the air, her head in her hands on the cream carpet.

I knew toy just probably wanted a few minutes to hold her friend or comfort her, but I went across and took the cane from toy's hands then grabbed her hair, pulled her over to the table and slammed her down hard. I pulled the shirt down over toy's shoulders and pulled it right off, then I pulled toy's arms up over its back and grabbed its leather cuffs from the table and strapped its wrists together. The cuffs are black leather, about three inches wide, they have buckles to strap each wrist in and clips that can be used to join them together or attach the wrists to something else; she has an amazing collection of playthings for a respectable mother of three and PTA Chairperson. The table she was bent over was just a little too high for her so her heels were off the ground and she was resting on the balls of her feet. I tucked her little skirt up under the cuffed wrists exposing her beautiful bottom. I pulled her head round roughly, so I could see her face. I spread her buttocks and spat on her anus, then I rubbed my thumb around her brown hole and forced it in without really waiting for her to settle down. I spat on it again as I moved my thumb in and out, fuck it was so tight. I took my thumb out and squeezed some lube on to my index and middle fingers then pushed them in together, the look on her face was wonderful to see. I squeezed some lube on to her small butt plug with my other hand and moved my fingers apart to open her up a little then in one quick move I removed my fingers and slid the butt plug in. I slid it in slowly, enjoying the pressure pushing up against it then the release as it popped in.

After checking the translucent, rubbery plug seemed deep enough inside I went in to the kitchen to wash my hands. I knew I didn't have to tell them not to move and not to talk and when I returned a few moments later it was clear they had resisted any temptation to be silly.

When I returned, the plug was still firmly in place and the actress still had her head in her hands. I got the cane from the table and went across to the actress, I tapped her lightly on her bum with the cane and told her to sit up and watch.

Without much ceremony I moved back and took position and gave toy's arse such a whack with the cane, it was probably a ten on the scale. She cried out, and her mouth opened as if she wanted to scream, she must have been very worried how hard it was going to get. The first mark appeared immediately, they look so much worse than the ones from the belt, this first one got her right over the middle of her cheeks and it must have pushed the plug in as it struck, I need to ask her later how it felt as the cane struck and the plug was forced in. I gave her another five strokes, all crisscrossing each other: the welts form a wonderful pattern of red and white and black and blue as they cross over each other and multiply the bruising. I could see toy biting its lip and screwing up its eyes as its head laid on the table; it was almost banging its head on the table because of the pain, she was on the verge of sobbing. I lowered the cane and gently caressed the mess on her arse, I blew on it to cool it down and played with the plug, just pushing it in a little a few times. Aside from this initial pain, she wasn't going to be sitting in comfort for a few days; the welts last about a week, sometimes a little longer if a few strikes have combined well. She's told me before how much she enjoys being reminded of the beating as she's going about her daily business: getting dressed, getting in to the car, going to the gym, sitting on the toilet. And then, of course every night, as she's lying next to her husband in bed, him totally oblivious to the welts and bruises. She and the bed are often covered in our combined cum too as we usually end up fucking in that very bed after all the role play is done. I can't believe he hasn't smelled the sex on her or the bed, never mind noticed the stained sheets or the marks on her.

The actress has seen photos of the welts before and I think she saw them in a pub toilet once, when toy showed her some that were a few days old, but she's never seen us use the cane. I signal to her to come across to see the bruised arse up close, she winces a little at the damage. I offer her the cane and ask her if she wants to try. Her eyes widen, "really?" she asks quietly, I hand her the cane and step back. She composes herself, she's right handed so she can't see the toy's face as she positions herself to take her stroke: I can see it though, it looks detached, resigned, not sad or worried, just empty, the toy is all that's there, just a piece of meat that's there to be used.

Unfortunately the actress doesn't take a very good swing and although it makes contact it's half hearted and her wrist let it bend back. "Do it properly or you get one on your arse" I tell her. The second time she really give it some force and follow through, it cuts right across my strokes and elicits a real groan from the toy, a result. I take the cane from the actress and tell her she's done well.

I grab the toy's hair from behind and pull her up. The bra it still fastened around her although her tits are hanging out at the front so I grab some scissors from the table and cut the strap at the back and around her arms and pull it off in bits. She knows what's coming next, her most hated thing.

On the table, amongst the toys is a black, plastic coat hanger, the type used for trousers or skirts with clamps at each end of the hanger. We've found the ones from Next are the best, some we tried were just far too tight or had sharp ridges; these ones have a smooth rubbery surface and the grip isn't completely unbearable. In the early days before we met for real, she used to go in to different clothes stores and try the hangers out on her nipples and take photos with her phone for me. Another time, she took a great video for me of her attaching the hanger to her nipples and putting the hook in her mouth and holding it in there as she lifted her head, stretching her nips and tits up. The sound of her relief as she removed the clamps was so sexy, just a little gasp, I'm aiming for more than that today.

Standing just inches in front of her I gently attach the clamps to her nipples, but I know how the pressure builds as we leave her clamped. I let the hanger drop and grab a chair which I place behind her, I tell the actress to stand on the chair. Once she's up there I go back and I lift the hanger up, lifting the toy's great tits up by their clamped nipples, I give the actress hanger's hook and tell her to keep it held in place. I can see the nipples straining under the pressure and with her arms being held tight behind her the tits are really being stretched, perfect. I step back and pick up the cane again.

"Don't let go or let them drop or you get this, OK?", the actress nods. The toy has her eyes closed and her lips pursed.

One strike, two strikes, three strikes. Fuck, the soft skin under her tits looks like it's been seared with a hot poker. I stop at three and after a short while I tell the actress to drop the hanger and remove the clamps. She lets it down quite gently and jumps from the chair and as she undoes the both clamps the toy cries out, I tell her to sit in the chair and as she does she feels the sting of the welts and the plug pressing in as they hit the chair and she's in even more agony. I tell the actress to kneel down beside her and I let them sit for a short while. I know she'll be worried I'm going to do something to her nipples now while they are still misshapen and ever so tender from the clamps but I think I'll leave them this time. I might save that as a surprise treat for the actress if she comes back for another session and she gets the pleasure of the hanger.

Nobody will see these three welts because of where they are, but she won't be able to wear a bra for a few days. She'll have to choose her clothes carefully as her 40D tits and her nipples are not easily overlooked. People will easily be able to see she's braless, especially as her nipples are so big and proud and the swish of her clothing against them and the welts exacerbates the issue.

She looks almost broken sitting slumped on the chair, the ends of her nipples almost glowing, I grab her hair and pull her face up. "What are you?", "a useless cunt" she replies. I spit on her face and slap her cheeks, left then right and then I pull her, by the hair, off the chair and on to her knees.

I turn to the actress and tell her to pull my zip down and take my cock out, she does this very carefully, it's the first time she's touched me there. The toy doesn't look up at all. My cock's just inches away from both of their faces. I tell the actress to pull my foreskin back, she does so expertly even though her husband, like the toy's, doesn't have a foreskin.

I tell her to stand behind the toy and open the its mouth for me, she moves there and gently pulls the toy's chin down. "No, like this", I put a couple of fingers from each hand at either side of the toy's mouth and make her pull her mouth wide open, as far back as she can. What a wonderful sight they make, the naked actress forcing her beaten friend's mouth open as she kneels there, still in her little school skirt. It isn't going to take me long to cum.

ARoissy
ARoissy
2 Followers
12