The Toy and The Actress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you?" I ask the toy, the reply is garbled because of the way her mouth is being held open in this grotesque fashion, but I know what she said. I spit in to her mouth then I grab her hair, move closer in and start to fuck her throat. This isn't like a blow job, I'm just ramming my cock as far down as I can, making her gag (which she hates). Her lips and tongue aren't involved here, just the end of my cock and her throat. And this time as an added bonus, I'm pressing up against the naked actress as I use the toy to cum. The combination of my thrusting and her pulling on the toy's mouth means the toy's head is banging and rubbing against her clit, I'm sure she's getting in to the rhythm and frigging herself with the back of toy's head.

The actress and I did agree no kissing, but we're so close as she and I push together more and more as I fuck the toy's mouth and she grinds it up against her clit. I swear she's pushing her chest out and rubbing it up against me as I thrust in and she frigs herself. We're pressing our necks and heads up against each other as we grind and pound; we're all getting a little hot and bothered, I can feel her breath on my face and neck as we use the toy to get us off.

The toy's gagging is getting serious though so I pull out and let her get a breath and cough a little, she spits some clear and foamy saliva up all over her skirt. Her eyes are all bloodshot and she looks like she's been crying her eyes out, her eye makeup's all over the place and she looks a fucking mess. I slap my cock on her cheeks and poke her eyes and nose a bit, then I put it back in to her mouth, I put my arms around the actress and start fucking it again. It starts gagging and puking again almost immediately, there's stuff coming out of its mouth and nose, it's dribbling off her chin and nose on to her tits, her school skirt is soaked.

Fuck it feels great, not just my cock in toy's mouth, but the whole scene: the noises and the mess she's making, her complete degradation, the intimacy with her naked friend. I can feel my cock going right down her throat, so far, it's so warm and wet and just so wrong, I'm going to cum. I grab the actress's arse cheeks and pull her tightly towards me forcing my cock right down toy's throat, squeezing its head tightly between us, her nose is pressed hard up against me and she can hardly breath. She starts coughing and I start spurting. My cock is exploding and the toy is coughing and choking and almost puking as I pull out and spray all over her face and hair and tits. What a fucking mess she looks, what an orgasm, I can still feel my cock throbbing as if it hasn't finished and it wants to spurt more cum on her. As I let go, the actress releases the toy's mouth and she gets her fingers straight down between her legs as she drops on the floor to finish herself off. I tell the toy to clean my cock as I watch the actress lie on the carpet and bring herself to an explosive orgasm.

As soon as she's gathered her breath, having finished sucking and licking my cock clean, she sits up straight with head bowed, cum and spit still dripping down her face and she says "Thank you Sir". The actress looks up from where she is lying on the floor, she licks her fingers, smiles and says the same.

I think we all need to visit the bathroom next...

End of Part 2

12