The Toy Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina's right hand instinctively sought out her cunt. She frigged herself so often that sometimes she caught herself doing it in public without realising it. Her index finger slid easily down her deep hole as her palm pressed against her clit. She looked over to see Cindy plunging her vibrator in and out of her pussy, her eyes fixed on the horny scene in front of her. Tina reached over and began lightly fingering Cindy's clit as she fucked herself with the long tool. She moaned loudly as Tina quickened the pace a bit. "Oh God baby, yeah, rub my clit. Oh that feels so good. Mmm, look at Tammy. God, she's getting filled from both ends. Oh God, this is wonderful. Fuck her Brad! Fuck her hard!"

Brad quickened his pace as Tammy began moaning around Donny's cock. Donny pistoned his cock into her mouth at the same instant as Brad plunged deep into her fuck hole, filling her up with a man-meat sandwich at every thrust. Tammy was moaning continuously now, almost screaming with pleasure. Tina had sucked Donny off enough times to know he was almost ready to come as he scrunched up his reddened face.

But Tammy was still in control. She slid firmly back onto Brad's cock, stopping his thrust, and sliding Donny's rod out of her mouth. She nibbled on the head as it slid out between her teeth, giving him shivers again. "I want you to fuck me Donny. She looked down at Laura, and over at Cindy and Tina. "I'm sure these ladies would love to watch you fuck me." All three nodded in agreement. Tammy turned around to shove her cunt toward Donny, offering it to him to penetrate and staring straight into Brad's thick, hard tool, still glistening with her pussy cream. "You, I want in my mouth. It's been almost two hours since you shot your load down my throat in the dugout and I don't think I can last another minute if I don't taste it again. Please Brad, will you come in my mouth. I need to taste you."

With a grunt, Brad shoved his pole into her mouth. She greedily sucked it down to the hilt as Donny plunged into her slit from behind. They began filling her in unison again, their positions reversed. Brad's face quickly began to get red and he grabbed Tammy by the ears to help guide her mouth better. Donny's strokes were getting fast and furious as well and Tina knew that a hot load of jism was soon to be streaming from his cock. Her hand quickened on her pussy as a small scream erupted from her lips. Laura and Cindy could both see that climax was near; they were screaming, not caring who heard, as they fucked themselves frantically.

Donny was the first to go. As soon as she heard his first warning scream, Laura reached over and grabbed his cock. "Cum on my face, Donny. I want to feel your jism running down my cheeks. With a loud scream, Donny unleashed a torrent of white cum all over Laura's face. She sucked his rod into her mouth and took the last few spurts down her throat, then rubbed it around her face, massaging in his jism.

That was enough for Tammy and Brad. "Oh God!!" Brad howled to the night. "Drink my cum baby!" With a gut-wrenching scream of pleasure he shot his first few loads of cum down her throat as she began howling with her own pleasure. The screams of Cindy and Tina mixed with hers as they reached their own climax. She couldn't control herself anymore, and Brad's cock slipped from her mouth, spurting jism everywhere like an out-of-control fire hose. Tammy didn't care; she was lost in her orgasm, thrashing her head and screaming.

Finally, after everyone calmed down, Tammy sat back on the table. Donny's first spurt had hit her pussy, and cum streamed down her slit onto the table. Her face had caught the brunt of Brad's fire hose and it was covered in sticky white cum. She bent down to Laura, and they cleaned each other's faces of cum. Sitting up again, she looked down at her sweater. A large, fresh cum stain was on top of her left tit. She touched it with her finger and brought it to her lips. Then she looked over at Brad, her innocent blue eyes fluttering. "Looks like I have another souvenir. I'll wear this same sweater to the next game to remind you of your warm-up. If you'll hit me another home run, maybe I'll let you add another stain."

She got up off the table, letting the cum run down her legs, a feeling she adored. She straightened her skirt and backed up a few steps. With her mock serious look again, she grabbed her skirt and curtsied, this time showing her thoroughly satisfied cunt to the crowd. "It was a pleasure to meet you all. I would like to fuck you again sometime." With that, she turned and skipped away back to the change room.

Everyone followed her until the door was shut, then locked their eyes to Cindy's. She was still leaning back in her chair, and she hadn't bothered to remove the vibrator from hole. "Well, that's the Toy. Brad and I fed it a little information on Brad before the demo, a short questionnaire. The Toy does the rest. It senses moods and feelings and creates the perfect love mate for whoever it's programmed to, for that moment. I want you guy's to make up the team that will market and sell it. Laura is a management expert. She'll make sure everything goes smooth in the office. Donny and Tina are the Sales and Marketing division. You guys need to get out there and show the product. I think it pretty well sells itself."

There were nods of agreement all around the table. "What sort of a deal are we talking here Cindy?" asked Tina.

"Full partnership. I'll have my lawyers get you guys copies of the agreements tomorrow. You can look over the terms then. For now," she said with a smile as she brought some papers out of her bag, "I have a questionnaire I'd like you all to fill out . . ."

12