The Train Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat and watch this flirtatious exchange, dreading where this was heading. How did I get into this situation, talking about our groins with a complete stranger on a train?

'Perhaps I may be of some assistance?' he beamed.

'Oh, we couldn't possible ask you, it would be too much trouble.'

Jessica was in her element now and she was giving as good as she got. My concern was how far that would go. I knew she had a wild streak but I didn't think she would actually be willing to show this complete stranger her privates.

'Oh, no, it would be no trouble at all.'

Then my fear was realised, Jessica flapped her skirt up revealing her perfectly shaved pussy, and then just as quickly flapped it back down.

'Well Romeo, what do you think?'

The stranger was calm and collected, and simply said 'I think it is very nice, very beautiful.'

Then he looked me in the eye, saying nothing. Jessica looked at me also, daring me with her eyes and her triumphant smile. This was all too much. I couldn't possibly show my pussy to this guy, could I? Part of me was thrilled and my internal voice was saying 'just do it' while my body was frozen in shock. I was trapped. I simply shook my head slowly from side to side at them both.

'My friend is shy.'

'Yes, I can see she is.'

It must have been the alcohol or the charged situation or the thought of never living down being a prude, but suddenly my inhibitions left me, and with a quick 'Fine!' I quickly lifted the front of my dress, holding my legs firmly together, to flash a quick peek of my bare pubic region. Then I put my hands over my face and did my best to hide and not see the repercussions of my actions. What was I letting myself in for?

'Oh, see, she is not so shy as you think,' the stranger said from the other side of my hands.

'So, Romeo, who's the winner?'

'Very difficult, very difficult, I think I must give you both a score of 7 out of 10.'

'7!' exclaimed Jessica. '7! That's outrageous!'

'Well, I only had a very quick look, so I am afraid that is all I can award you.'

Take another look, I'm at least an 8!'

I looked through my fingers to see Jessica again lifting her skirt and revealing herself.

'Oh yes, I see, I see, okay you are now an 8.'

'Thank you,' said Jessica with a smile.

I suddenly felt indignant for being beaten in this ridiculous contest and let them both know.

'How can you change her score from 7 to 8!?'

'On re-inspection I think she deserved a slightly better score, perhaps if I could judge you again?'

I thought I saw a way out of this madness that would allow me to save face.

'And why exactly should I show you again. You saw enough didn't you? After all, what do I get to see?'

Unfortunately my ill conceived bluff backfired horribly.

'Of course you are correct, how rude of me.'

And with that, Romeo (which I now thought of him) casually unclasped his belt buckle, undid his fly and pulled out his large limp penis. He then proceed to stand in the exact same pose he was in, supporting himself with one arm holding the seat, legs crossed, leaning slightly on the weight of his supporting arm, except with a huge penis hanging from the front of his pants.

'Is that better?'

Things were definitely going to crazy town now. Jessica laughed into her hands opposite me, string blatantly at the new object. Romeo stood casually looking at me with a small grin. I was getting sexually charged despite my best efforts not to think any erotic thought. He had called my bluff, and somehow I wondered if I didn't want him to show us his manhood all along. I was on the roller-coaster and I didn't want to get off just yet. I was excited! Things like this never happened to me.

'Ok, but I had better get a better score,' I said and lifted my dress again.

'Oh, yes, yes, I think I was wrong on first glance, you are an 8 also.'

Satisfied I smoothed me dress back down over my legs.

'That's not fair,' said Jessica, 'annoyed she had lost her winning position, 'There has to be a winner!'

'Well, ladies, it is very difficult when it comes to women,' Romeo said seriously, 'you see, it is not just seeing that matters. It is so much more. Like a beautiful flower, we do not pick it simply to look, no? We also appreciate the perfume. So it is for women. There is much more to women than simply form, no? There are all of the senses.'

'Close your eyes,' Jessica instructed Romeo.

Romeo obeyed by putting his hand over his eyes, penis still rocking back and forth to the rhythm of the train.

If I was shocked before, I was doubly so now. Jessica spread her legs slightly, ran her right index finger up between her pussy lips, which while I stared, could see were slightly more engorged and pink. As she ran her finger between her pussy lips, in that one second it took, I saw the inner pink folds of her vagina and could see that she was slightly wet. This in turn, to my complete surprise, aroused me instantly, the intimacy of her finger running up inside her pussy lips, her pink folds. Then the instant was over. She stood and presented her finger under Romeo's nose.

'Ok, now tell me my score?'

With his hand still over his eyes, Romeo inhaled deeply, let out a satisfied sigh, and simply stated '9.'

Romeo appeared calm but I could see his flaccid penis start to grow and rise, becoming semi erect and this turned me on even more. I could feel my pussy getting hotter and wetter and I could smell both Jessica and myself in the air. The atmosphere was a sexual soup!

Feeling horny, drunk and competitive, I yelled out, a little too loudly, 'Wait!'

Spreading my legs slightly, I put my hand under my skirt and placed my finger as far at the bottom of my lips as I could, then pushing it between my hot and wet lips, ran it up to my clitoris, sending a shiver from my groin up to my heart and head. I had to stifle a small moan when I reached my hard clitoris as an electric shock hit me. I was horny as hell.

Composing myself, I stood and held my finger under Romeo's nose as Jessica looked from me to Romeo's semi erect cock.

'Ah,' sighed Romeo, 'you also are 9 out of 10. Beautiful, both of you.'

I sat back down, trying not to breathe too heavily. I looked at Jessica and she looked like I felt, mouth slightly open, eyes slightly hooded, cheeks flushed. We smiled blissful at each other.

I noticed Romeos dick stiffen further. It was now pointing up and had grown fat and long. I couldn't help but stare lustfully at it.

'So now we are both even on 9.' Jessica sighed, smiling.

'Yes, I am afraid it is true,' stated Romeo, then after a pause, 'however, there is another way we may break the deadlock. The women are not just similar to flowers as I first said. They are also ripe like fruit, no? And just as the fruit, it is not only the pleasure we gain from the aroma, it is also the taste we yearn for.'

Both Jessica and I looked from Romeo's erect cock to his smiling eyes, and without further words needed, Jessica, in a state of heightened arousal, held out her hand to Romeo, and very slowly opened here thighs to reveal here bald wet pussy to him. He took her hand, calmly knelt between her thighs and preceded to plant small kisses up her legs. I watched on in excitement, in another world, feeling the heat and need grow in my own groin watching this lewd public act of wanton sexual adventure. Knowing what was about to happen. I held my breath, waiting for the moment.

Jessica suddenly moaned when Romeo's tongue reached her sex, lifting her head back, spreading her legs wide and grabbing Romeo's hair, pulling his face into her. I felt a powerful urge to spread my own legs and start touching myself but still possessed my last iota of willpower and resisted. I instead watched in fascination as Romeo knelt between my friend's legs, eating her out, with Jessica panting and moaning in pleasure, too far gone to stop the sexual roller-coaster. She opened her eyes and looked at me, smiling broadly, as her free left hand crept over her breast, tweaking her hard nipples that were now apparent even under her tight white t-shirt and bra.

I could smell the sex and hear the quiet slurping coming from her pussy as Romeo feasted on her. I saw here hips convulse with passion. I saw her breasts being massaged roughly under her palm and fingers and she revelled in her public sexual bliss. It was too much. I felt the juice run in my own pussy as it burned for attention.

'Mmmm, show me...' moaned Jessica looking directly between my legs, and that was the trigger that sent the signal from my brain to my legs to open. As my legs spread open, revealing my pussy to Jessica's hungry eyes, she moaned louder.

'Show me your breasts' I heard my voice say as my fingers played up and down my bare thighs. I couldn't even remember forming the words, they came from my mouth of their own accord, but as I heard them I realised that was what I wanted right now, to see her play with her naked tits. Jessica used both hands now to pull her t-shirt and bra up over her breasts, showing me her perfect tits, which she proceed to play with, rubbing and tweaking her nipples. They were very pale in contrast to her tanned skin, and her nipples were pink much like my own. Her breasts moved deliciously under her massaging hands and her nipples poked out at me teasingly through her fingertips as she squeezed and rolled them about.

My right and found my drenched vagina lips and it was my turn to moan with pleasure. I started attacking my clit with vigour, as electric shocks exploded from my pussy. I felt I was on the verge of orgasm as soon as I started masturbating in front of my delighted friend, and we fed off each others sexual energy.

Jessica held her hands out to me, and as if in a dream I took them, not caring that they were both now covered in my sexual juices, not caring about anything. She guided me over to the seat next to her, and then taking my face in her hands, I let her guide my head to her chest. I knew what she wanted, and my mouth latched onto her left nipple. I sucked it into my lips and flicked my tongue over it. This sent Jessica into moans of pleasure.

'Fuck, yes! Yes! Yes! God yes, Fuck!' She groaned as she clutched my hair, forcing my head over her breasts. I knew she was coming hard.

Then I felt Romeo's head between my own legs, and as his tongue hit my clitoris I started building up to my own climax. He flicked his tongue over my clit and I felt a finger enter me. It was heaven, it was sex as I had never known it, fast, dirty, slutty and I couldn't get enough. I heard my own moans, 'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' and felt Jessica's hands on my breast, pulling the straps of my dress down my shoulders, sucking on my aching nipples. The pleasure kept coming, building.

Then, with Romeo's tongue on my clit, his finger pumping into my cunt and Jessica feasting on my tits, my orgasm hit like a locomotive. I started thrashing about holding both their heads. 'God yes!' I chanted over and over as my climax flooded from my cunt and tits over my whole body. I pulled Romeo's head from my pussy and let the waves of pleasure wash over me, feeling his finger slowly push in and out of my quivering hole. Feeling my cunt muscles clench and unclench around them as I came down from my magnificent high.

I came down, legs spread, dress around my stomach covering nothing of my nudity, sweating and panting, to see a them both looking at me smiling, Romeo with both our juices all over his face, Jessica with her clothes in a similar state to mine. Breasts bared.

'Whew!' was all I could manage.

'Now I think you both deserve a 10,' Romeo said, wiping our cum from his face and chin.

'Thank you Romeo,' said Jessica, and I felt I should follow with my own thanks.

'Thanks you.'

Jessica and I started arranging our clothing into a more respectable manner, I pulled my tight dress back over my exposed breast and down over my bum as Jessica rearranged her bra over her beautiful tits and pulled her t-shirt down. When our clothing was arranged suitably, we both started laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation. Jessica's make-up needed a touch up, and I assumed I was in a similar state.

'Thank you,' said Romeo, as he tried to tuck his still erect dick into his pants and do up his fly. It didn't look too comfortable.

We all felt the train start to slow as it approached the next station.

'Oh,' said Romeo, 'I should warn you that my wife is getting on at this station.'

'Your wife!?' exclaimed Jessica, as we both became suddenly fearful.

'Oh, do not worry, we have an understanding about these things, it is no problem, but please, do not lie to her. She will get very angry if you lie, okay?'

Before any of us could move or protest any further, the train came to a stop. Jessica and I frantically willed ourselves to look less like we had just been having a sexual encounter with this married Romeo, attending to our hair.

Romeo's tall, beautiful wife entered the carriage like she was stepping into a French film noir. She was wearing a beret and long trench coat and stepped toward us in high black stiletto boots, walking very elegantly and purposefully. Her long straight black hair shone and was pulled back tightly into a simple pony tail, not a hair out of place. She wore bright red lipstick and dark eye shadow. She seemed then like the most stunning woman I had ever seen.

Jessica and I had arranged ourselves as best we could and hoped we didn't look too trashy, sitting next to each other facing Romeo's advancing wife from his rear, he having arranged himself into a casually seated position by the window opposite us.

He now stood to greet his wife.

'Lydia, mi amore, please, sit with us. These are some lovely young ladies I was just chatting to while I waited for you.'

They both sat, as Lydia sized us up with her green eyes.

'You must introduce me,' said Lydia in a slightly French accent, holding out her hand to us.

Realising Romeo didn't know our names, I was fast enough to introduce myself, 'Rachael,' taking her hand in my luckily mostly dry one.

Jessica did likewise.

'Enchanté,' she replied to us both in turn.

I felt nervous but tried to remain calm, I could see Romeo still had a huge erection inside his jeans and hoped his wife hadn't noticed. I was still recovering from what had just happened and wondering what was going to happen next. The aroma of sex was still in the air around us. I was very wrong about her not noticing Romeo's excitement.

'So,' she addressed Romeo, 'what 'have you been talking about? Something very exciting from the look of you,' and with that she placed her hand on his lap and started stroking his dick through his pants.

'These lovely ladies were asking me to help them with their competition.'

'Oh?' asked Lydia, still casually stroking and looking at Jessica and I, 'and what competition would that be?'

'They asked if I would compare their pussies.'

'Oh? And did you decide a winner my love?'

'In the end it was a dead heat,' replied Romeo, looking at Lydia lovingly.

'My husband is such a gentleman, no?' declared Lydia, 'perhaps they need a woman's opinion? Yes?'

'Perhaps,' was all Romeo replied.

'Well?' Lydia asked us, looking from Jessica to me, 'would you like my opinion?'

'That's ok,' said Jessica demurely. I stayed silent, not knowing how to respond to this strange twist. Did she really want to see our pussies too?

'Oh, but it is no trouble at all my dears, I assure you, and by the look of you I think my husband was doing more than just looking, no?'

We both stayed silent.

'Did they let you taste their sweet nectar José?' Lydia asked her husband directly, looking him straight in the eye.

'Yes, they did my love.'

'Well they should be very honoured, I always tell you that you are the best cunt-eater, do I not?'

'Yes my love.'

'Now my little angels, why don't you show Lydia what all this is about,' she said to us.

Neither of us moved. I felt trapped. I didn't want to show her anything. I felt as though she was playing with us, as a cat plays with a mouse, teasing us.

'It is okay,' encouraged Romeo, or should I say José.

'I will give you my honest opinion,' added Lydia.

Jessica, of course, was the first to act, possibly still fuelled by her earlier sexual energy. She lifted the front of her skirt.

'Very nice,' commented Lydia matter-of-factly and then turned to me.

What the hell I thought. I had come this far, I was ready to take this to its illogical conclusion. I dutifully lifted the front of my dress to reveal myself.

Lydia looked from one pussy to the other, seemingly weighing her opinion. Then, leaning forward, she placed her hands of Jessica's knees and slowly spread her legs. Jessica didn't resist. She took a good long look, hummed 'Mmmmmm,' then turned slightly and did the same to me. I felt her soft hands rest on my knees and didn't resist as she gently peeled my legs apart. Both she and José stared from one recently licked vagina to the other. Again I felt like a total slut and totally turned on.

'And did you show them your penis José?' Lydia asked, turning back to her husband.

'Yes my love.'

'And what did you rate my husband's manhood?' she asked Jessica.

'Um, we, um, didn't,' Jessica stammered, legs still apart, pussy still on show, suddenly very submissive. The game had turned on her and she was now totally out of her depth.

'And you?' she asked me suddenly.

'I didn't either,' I replied meekly, blushing horribly, my cheeks burning.

'Shame, shame! Show them again José so they can give you their opinion.

José dutifully unclasped his belt and undid his fly, pulling out his semi-erect cock.

'Well?' Lydia asked us both, looking at each of us in turn, demanding.

'Um, 8?' ventured Jessica.

'Yeah, um, 8,' I agreed.

Lydia leant forward, and taking our right hands, mine in her left and Jessica's in her right, gently, in turn, ran my fingers and then Jessica's gently up the underside of her husband's penis, making the tips of our fingers stroke his dick from the base of his balls to the tip. I could see a drop of pre-cum at the eye of his meat as his dick twitched from the sensation.

'Rachael,' Lydia addressed me seriously as I stared at José's tick shaft, lost in the moment again, 'I am going to ask you a favour. Do not think too much about it. You must either do it or not, but since my husband was so kind as to give you so much pleasure with his mouth, and since you have caused him to be in such a state, I think you should return the favour, no? So please, my angel, will you suck my beautiful husband José's magnificent penis for us.'

José and Lydia were looking at me with lust in their eyes. I turned to Jessica for aid, but she returned a look of total lust also, her eyes pleading with me to do it. Then suddenly I knew I was going to do it. I was going to give José a blowjob in front of Jessica and Lydia, and I knew I was going to enjoy it, enjoy being watched, enjoy José's cock in my mouth, enjoy the feeling of being a total slut. I wanted him. I wanted to lick that shaft and feel his pleasure as I licked and sucked and stroked him. So taking Lydia's advice, I thought no more about it. I simply knelt down between José's legs. Then I slowly licked up the base of his massive shaft. When I got to the tip of his dick, I flicked my tongue a couple of times around it and swallowed him into my mouth, moaning as I did so. His dick twitched and stiffened and I heard him let out a long sigh as he stroked my hair. My hand came up and gently squeezed his balls as I concentrated on giving him the best blowjob I could manage. His dick felt amazing in my mouth and I could taste his salty pre-cum.

As I started getting into a rhythm, I listened to Lydia and Jessica and turned my head as best I could to see what they were doing. I could only see Lydia clearly; Jessica was a blur in my peripheral vision. Both were looking at my performance as they talked.