All Comments on 'The Training Ch. 01'

by Speakeasy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What a sick jackass this creep is

Hopefully they won't let him out of his cage for a few years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So hot!

I loved everything about this story- the subject matter, the realness of Mary and her desires- such a hot concept. Thanks for sharing and keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sexy

hot - your story made me very wet, and when i finished reading i made myself come thinking of it.

subasubaabout 18 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Loved your story. I want to come over right now and have you do the lot to me, and much much more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another catagory

If you do not care for BDSM, then perhaps you should not read it and make rude comments. Of the many catagories Literotica offers, I'm sure there is one more suited to your tastes.

I liked the story very much. I thought it was very well written and I liked the content too ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow.

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT

where the following chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hubby's turn??

are you gonna write his story?does this dom come back and give them couple's therapy? i think that'd be exciting for all.can hub get wife to perform as his sub now,as they both want? that ole dom sure packed plenty of lessons into one short day.at least the screening process was believable and the meeting thought out.more follow-up chapters would sure be educational.please.oh yeah,thanks.

DryhillDryhillalmost 14 years ago
IGNORE THE IGNORANT FOOL

i do not understand why people read stories that they will not like, no one makes them read the story . . . . or do they, perhaps they are being punished? Any way i loved the story, thanks for writing it. Are we going to get more about these three? If not why not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a great story. Loved it... gave me some good ideas too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous