The Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speakeasy
Speakeasy
35 Followers

Long after I was tapped out, she continued to suck me into her cunt, giving out high pitched "uh's" every few seconds. I pulled out the butt plug and put it on the floor, then undid the cuffs. She couldn't move, so I lead her gently to the bed and held her close to me. She just kept breathing hard and shaking, her arms holding on to me for dear life.

I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her gently. "You did well, my pet. Very well." She just lay there breathing hard, quietly sighing.

Chapter Three

"Enough rest. We have a big day in front of us. Clean up my cock" She immediately moved to start licking my cock clean of all our juices. Surprisingly, I started to feel my cock respond to her ministrations.

After a couple minutes, I said "good. Well done Sweetie. Stop." She stopped and looked at me. I reached into my bag and pulled out a dog collar.

"Kneel." It took only a moment for her to remember what that meant and get into position. "This collar means you are mine for the duration of my visit. You will wear it from now on when we meet. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Remove your shoes and stockings." She did it without comment. I stood. "Follow me." I picked up my bag and lead her into the bathroom. "Ass." She quickly complied to the command by getting on all fours, her ass in the air. "Good, my love. You are beginning to learn obedience." I pulled out the enema bag and filled it with very warm water. "This is part of your fantasy. Not punishment." I stood in front of her. "Greet." She raised herself and opened her mouth.

"Excellent. Mary, are you sure you've never had obedience training.?

"Yes, sir."

"Can you explain why you are doing so well for me?"

"No sir. Well, maybe, sir. Maybe it's because I want to, sir. I've never had an orgasm like that one and I trust you to take me anywhere you want, sir"

"I see." I looked at this incredible woman and shrugged. "Open wide." She opened her mouth as wide as she could. I took the ring gag and placed it in her mouth. It took a couple tries to get it seated into her small mouth. The opening to her mouth was now just right for me to penetrate her without rubbing against her teeth. I then took the cuffs and cuffed her hands together behind her back.

"Ass." Her head went down and her ass went into the air. I lubed the nozzle and pushed it into her ass gently. I then knelt in front of her and started to slowly fuck her mouth, pushing a little farther with each thrust until she gagged slightly. I was almost completely in and touching the back of her throat at that moment, so I knew she would do well.

After a minute or so, I opened the nozzle and warm water started pouring into her belly. She moaned. "move your tongue back and forth, Sweetie. I want to come again. Whenever I come in your mouth you will swallow. I understand there may be some leakage around the ring, but you will do your best." She started moving her tongue. God, it felt good. The bag was empty. I continued to pump. She moaned over and over again. The buzz of her moans and the movement of her tongue were taking me to another orgasm. I reached around her body and caressed her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples, being a bit rough to them because they were so sensitive. Her moans got more intense and I said, "get ready for me to come." She just continued to moan. "Since you can't ask, I give you permission to come when I do, if you can." With that, I spilled into her mouth and she moaned loud and long between swallows. She seemed to be humping the air and shook a bit. Could she have come again? "Lick me clean, Sweetie,"

She did her best. I pulled out of her mouth and took off the ring. "Did you come?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good!" I was amazed." I pulled the nozzle out of her ass. "Hold it in." She looked very uncomfortable. "According to my calculations, you have eight more minutes of punishment coming. You will hold it for that long. Get into the tub and assume the Greet position facing me. She did. I removed the collar and cuffs. "I don't want these to get wet." I stood beside the tub and started to piss on her. The greet position included open mouth and I occasionally hit it.

She started to close her mouth and thought better of it. I could see her swallow occasionally. When I was done, I said, "Don't move until I say it's OK. There are six minutes left. I will let you know when time is up. Then you may shower. Not until you are showered may you use the john. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good."

I stood and watched her. She was VERY uncomfortable. I got a big charge out of seeing her willingly be so uncomfortable at my direction. After a time, I said, "OK, you may shower now. After your shower, put the collar back on and come into the bedroom"

She quickly turned on the shower and I collected the gag, cuffs and bag and left the room so she could clean up and go to the john without me.

Chapter Four

She returned to the bedroom. "Bend," I said. She immediately bent over, legs spread, hands on knees. "Well done, Mary. Well done." I walked over to her and took some lotion from my bag. Just body lotion, but it felt good to me to start rubbing it all over her body, and it apparently felt good to her, too. I missed nowhere.

Legs, arms, back, ass, breasts. Then, I took two fingers and explored her cunt. She gasped slightly. It was very tight and slippery even without the lotion. Her G-spot was already large and begging for attention. I played with it for a while, completely ignoring her huge, engorged clit.

Her face was getting rosy, and her breasts were tightening. Nipples at attention. Then, I slipped a finger into her ass.

Then two. Then I tried for three. It was very tight, but she was a trooper. Three finally slipped in. She was sighing and breathing deeply. "Stay." I went into the bathroom and washed my hands. I came back and she hadn't moved. She had a worried look on her face. I reached into my bag and took the blindfold and put it on her. "Now I want to to concentrate on the sensations. Nothing else."

I took a ping pong paddle from the bag and gave her a swat. She almost fell over from the surprise, but I held her up.

Then another swat. I continued in an irregular pattern so she couldn't predict when the next would fall. "Your ass was just not red enough anymore." I kept it up. "You are going to be the perfect submissive slut." By the time her ass was a beet red, my cock was ready again. "On the bed."

She moved quickly to the bed. I cuffed her hands behind her. Then I got some long velcro stays from the bag and secured her into the fetal position lying on her side. I then lay down beside her and pulled her close, my cock against her ass. I started to enter her. It was tight, but I took it slowly and I was finally inside all the way. Amazing tightness. I then began to fuck her slowly. She whimpered. I reached in front and played with her clit as I pumped. Her back arched into me, drawing me deeper. I continued and she then moved against me, humping my cock deep inside her belly.

After a while, she started to shake. I continued. The shaking continued. She began to scream. Loud. Her ass was so tight it almost hurt. (Almost!) That put me over the edge and I came once more. She stopped shaking and purred.

Every few seconds, she spasmed and groaned. I held her against me. "Listen to me," I said. What you have experienced today is only the beginning. The passion has always been there waiting to come out. You have only to allow it to happen and it will. Today you allowed it to happen. When you serve your husband or anyone else, you must do your best to allow it to happen again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Our time is up for now. I am going in to shower. I am leaving you here as you are so you have nothing to do but to think of how wonderful it is to allow yourself to be passionate. Allow yourself to be present to whatever your partner does. You can be this excited even by vanilla sex if you really want to." I then left her there lying on the bed, my come seeping out of her still red ass. I returned to the bedroom. She was there, of course, so relaxed she was almost asleep.

I untied her. I pulled her to me and rubbed her head until she fell asleep. I left all the toys there when I quietly left, hoping I would see her again

Speakeasy
Speakeasy
35 Followers
12