The Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany was pushing back with her hips drawing tongue and fingers deeper inside her when she felt a hand on her head. As she turned her head she was staring directly into Ted's crotch. He took her head in one hand and pulled it towards his cock. Tiffany felt ravenous at this point and reached out and placed on hand around the elongated black shaft of Ted. In an instant she was stroking his massive shaft up and down. She pulled the shaft down just enough so that she could get the tip in her mouth.

Ted was standing over his girlfriend and watching her get fingered and eaten by Alicia as she first stroked and then started sucking on the head of his cock. He was more aroused now than he could remember being in quite a while. In a few seconds time Tiffany had gone from lightly teasing the head of his big dick to now swallowing it and pushing her mouth down to the base of his cock repeatedly.

In no time at all Tiffany felt the overwhelming urge to suck Ted's massive member deep into her throat. Ted was responding as he always did pushing his cock deep into her mouth and fucking it as fast as he could. The other three men weren't about to be left out at this point and then Alicia heard it.

Felix spoke with a deep authority in his voice, "Phase 4, Slut."

Alison immediately pushed her tongue deeper inside of Tiffany's wet pussy and her fingers started playing with the girl's asshole. Felix had motioned the other two men towards his wife and then he spoke to James.

"James since you have the smaller cock I want you to fuck Alison's ass. Ed you slide under her and pound her pussy from beneath. Hold nothing back you two," Felix grinned, "I want her fucked and stuffed until she can't walk tomorrow."

Immediately James and Ed started moving towards Alicia. Ed slipped beneath her as she was still on all fours with her mouth pressed against Tiffany's pussy. In the blink of an eye Ed had one of her perfect breasts into his mouth and started licking and sucking on the nipple. He felt her start to press her heaving tit against his mouth harder and suddenly he bit down and locked his teeth on her nipple.

"Oh god yes," Alison moaned as she pulled momentarily away from Tiffany's pussy. She was so wet and willing to do anything now she needed to be fucked, spanked, her breasts roughly teased.

Ed kept sucking on her nipple as he chewed it a little harder and rolled his tongue over it before switching to the other. Meanwhile behind Alison, James stood there stroking his hard cock. He waited as Felix handed him the KY jelly and then squeezed out a glob onto his cock and fingers. He stroked his cock lubing it up until his cock was shining and wet. With his well lubed finger he started to rub Alison's exposed asshole with small circles each time around he would gently nudge his finger inside. Alison's asshole was still slightly loose from the previous ass fuck she had received early from Felix.

Ed reached up and put his arms around Alison's waist and pulled her down so her pussy was in contact with his big cock. Alicia could deny him any longer she reached one hand back and gripped his shaft and directed it between the swollen lips of her sex. No time to be wasted she dropped her hips down on his cock taking his above average length and girth in one fell swoop.

Alison could feel the enormous cock stretching her elastic like tight little cunt and she had to pull away from Tiffany's cunt long enough to scream as she dropped down on his cock and felt it widen her pussy. She started rocking immediately on his big cock grinding her clit against his pelvic area trying desperately to get off.

James knew this was his chance Alison was so wrapped up in the rough fucking she was receiving in her tight pussy that her asshole relaxed and he slipped a third finger in with little effort. He grabbed his cock and nudged the head against her asshole as she pushed back on Ed. The head of his average sized cock slipped in and nearly all of his shaft did on the first push.

"Oh god," Alison cooed as her body quivered with pleasure.

Ted had decided that the host should receive some enjoyment as well and he waved to Felix inviting him over as he pulled his cock from Tiffany's mouth with an audible plop. The girl whimpered as he withdrew from her mouth but immediately smiled to him as his cock was replaced by Felix's in front of her.

Ted grabbed Tiffany's hips and pulled her slowly down over his lap as he sat down on the floor. Tiffany felt Ted's huge member slip against her clit teasingly before he lifted her again and held her ass in his hands and lifted and dropped her down over his cock again and again.

Felix loved the skill of Tiffany's oral pleasures as she kept her mouth wrapped firmly around his prick while Ted fucked her pussy from below. She was a hungry little cum slut, Felix thought as he fucked her mouth with all his might.

Ed couldn't control his spasms when they came and he clamped his teeth around Alison's hard nipples and bit down sending her into her own climax. James was pounding her ass in fierce strokes and she knew he was near cumming as well.

"Fill me with your cum big boys," she squealed as she came again and again. Her body seemed incapable of slowing down in her orgasmic bliss. She continued to slide up and down on Ed's cock until he stopped shooting his cum deep inside her womb.

James had something far more worthy in mind. He shouted ready to Ted and Felix and as all three men rushed towards the brink Ed slid out of Alison's pussy and slid from beneath her and grabbed her arms.

Alison had always been a little against getting cum on her body and face before but after her transformation Felix had hoped that she would embrace such acts. He had planned this evening as soon as she had left and now the party was coming to its climax.

As Ed grabbed her arms Alison felt her James withdraw from her ass and immediately she was pulled up into a kneeling position. As she did both Felix and Ted withdrew from Tiffany and stood over Alison's face jerking their cocks as fast as they possibly could. As Alison watched her tummy had butterfly's in it going wild. She wanted this, craved it, needed it. She needed to be a cum slut from now on.

Tiffany slid beneath Alison's spread thighs and looked up inside the open cunt above her. She could see Ed's cum dripping out and in a moment of passion she lapped away at the cum and Alison's wet cum filled pussy. That is of course why Ted had brought her here to experience new pleasures.

Alison gasped as the three men in front of her shot off one after the other cumming on her face and tits. She felt Tiffany's wet tongue sliding past her pussy lips and deep inside her inviting pussy.

"That's right slut, wear our cum as the marking of your new lifestyle," Felix yelled as his cum spurted out on her lips and dribbled down her chin. Felix added one sentence now that surprised and excited Alison. "These four other people are now also your Masters and Mistress from this day forth," he revealed, "when they command you to do something no matter where you are you will be at their mercy."

All three men had finished cumming and Alison slid off of Tiffany. "Thank you Masters and Mistress," she said with a content smile through her cum streaked lips.

Please remember to send feedback and to vote.

12