All Comments on 'The Transformation of Betty Ch. 14'

by dom_u_softly

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
as the beginning

of the story was quite eventfull and interesting the mainproblem now is: first where you wanne go, there is nothing much left and second, in the beginning she still was kind of his wife and they could talk to each other on a equal intellect. As she is now reduced to be a 24 hour fucktoy, there is no such talk possible anymore. and believe me, (I never had something like this), but my best fuck "toy", so to say, got very boring outside fucking, as I could share nothing with her at all.

roadbirdroadbirdover 16 years ago
great

i enjoyed the hell out of this peter ...as did nancy ...supplies great ideas to others that like sex with others ...thanks for the series roadbird and nancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Probably the most boring stories in LITEROTICA

And thats saying something

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

There is nothing loving about any of this,you are both damaged beyond repair, please just stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My wife

I would love to have my wife trained like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't like eggplant...

So I don't eat eggplant. Therefore, it is not an issue to me. Yet it is interesting that so many who purport to hate your writings read them so thoroughly. Then, of course, they excoriate you ... most likely to purify their hearts of the pleasure they derived from the stories. I trust you use the wisdom and maturity that your writings reflect to deal with their idiocy. I will anxiously check in periodically in hopes of seeing a new installment. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Continue

I would like to see this story continue. Perhaps Allen's wife could be drawn into a similar situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More

I hope that you will have more to write. I heve enjoyed reading this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrong place

this shouls not be in LL. it should be in BDSM instead. the way her husband used her and gave her away did not show any love all. this was a great story but again it was in the wrong place.

UnintendedConsequencesUnintendedConsequencesabout 7 years ago
One Question

Earlier she had a "cunt ring". In this chapter she has "cunt rings". Did I miss something or did the installation of additional ring(s) get skipped over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Continue Please

Maybe now is the time to not only bring Allen's wife into the picture, but begin to change Betty's appearance. Maybe breast augmentation and hair color and makeup. Make the commitment to real degrading change.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Epic

Another epic piece of shit from dum_u_softly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdom_u_softly@dom_u_softly
My wife's status as a collared and shared sub is now past ... a widower now and thus free to engage others .. sub females specifically who are or fantasize about being shared or husbands who contemplate sharing their wives ... in chat, ongoing contact (I do not, however, role ...