The Transformation of Betty Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“And ....?”

“I think it was Jonathan who came over, got on his knees and began biting my tummy while squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples. He squeezed really hard, Sir.”

“And did the two of them make you cum again?”

“Yes they did, Sir ... I couldn’t help but cum.”

“The little slut cums all the time, “ Allen interjected. “I have no idea how many times she came.”

I assume Carl filled her ass with his seed?”

“Well, I’m not sure he exactly filled it ... we were all running low to some extent you gotta realize,” he said with a grin. “But he did pump into her whatever he had.”

“Then what happened, whore?”

“Jonathan threw me down on the bed, on my back, got on top of me and fucked my cunt till he came ... Sir.”

Turning to Allen, I asked ... or rather stated in the tone of a question, “That left you and Frank?”

“Yes, and I decided to do her next before Frank did her. He was ready to go, but I wanted her before he finished her off with that cock of his. She hadn’t sucked me off fully yet, so I decided to go that route, with me laying on the bed and her kneeling between my legs. That actually, though, turned out to be a dangerous thing to do. I’m afraid that with her ass in the air, one of the guys ... Frank ... couldn’t resist giving her some whacks with his belt. Damn good thing she’s well-trained, because she might have bit off my cock given how hard Frank whacked her. But instead I think she went to scream with that first whack and my cock slid into her throat. Frank gave her another whack and, given how hard she was gripping the sheets I could tell she was gonna cum. And that’s exactly what she did with the third whack, gurgling and half-gagging around my cock. That did it for me ... I came again while she did the same.”

“Nice ... and I know the slut gets off from being whipped.”

“She sure does. I actually had to lift her head to get my cock out of her throat and mouth and roll her over to get out from under her. The little slut, I think, was still cumming when I did that ... or at least she wasn’t ‘with us’.”

“So now, finally, Frank?”

“Yes. He centered her on the bed on her back, grabbed her ankles, lifted her legs in the air, and drove his cock hard into her cunt. Then he just banged away, shaking the bed as he did. I don’t know if she had a coherent thought in her head then ... her eyes weren’t focused on anything but each time Frank drove into her ... and he was really slamming her ... she’d let out a gasping grunt. She was past screaming, but you could tell her body was still responding to the hard fucking. Frank must have banged her 30 times, and not once did the expression on her face change ... mouth open, eyes focused on nothing, a gasping moan with each thrust. It wasn’t possible to tell when each of her orgasms began and ended, but she was clearly having them, one after the other. The little slut was getting one hell of a fucking ... heck, it had already gotten one heck of a fucking ... and she was still cumming.”

“Do you remember the fucking Frank gave you, Slut?” I asked.

“No Sir ... well, sorta, but not clearly.”

“But you enjoyed the fucking he gave you?”

“I must have Sir ... I think I remember how big he was in me.”

“So Allen, was that it for her for the night?

“Yes, despite having such a willing fuck toy at our disposal, we were all pretty pooped. So the guys all headed off to their rooms and, quite simply, your wife and I went to sleep. Actually, she hadn’t moved much from where Frank had fucked her ... she just went to sleep. We saw Frank in the morning at breakfast, but the Carl and Jonathan had to get home as soon as possible so they left by the time we got up. I was tempted to let Frank have another go at her, but decided that I wanted her that one last time to myself before checking outl. I made some excuse to him ... he surely wouldn’t have said ‘no’ to any offer, but I suspect there will be other times. I’ll tell you, by the way, that I took her to breakfast wearing the dress she’s wearing now ... she got quite a few stares. Not exactly your early-morning breakfast attire I must say.”

I had to agree with him there, and admittedly I was a bit surprised that Allen wasn’t at least a little embarrassed to be seen with my wife in that dress in the morning. It might have been appropriate for the rooftop lounge at night, but for the breakfast room in the morning? That was pushing it a little. Moreover, he was at least 25 years older than her and, dressed as she was, she was clearly NOT his daughter. But I guess Allen was enjoying his own ‘walk on the wild side’ – and besides, she hadn’t brought anything else to wear except for the long evening gown she’d worn to dinner. In any event, since her fucking wasn’t finished I asked “so you took her back to the room to fuck her one last time?”

“Yes, as soon as we got back to the room I told her to get on the bed once again on her hands and knees. You wife has such a lovely ass and although it was still red from the whipping she had gotten earlier, I needed to put my cock in there.”

“And I’m sure my slut responded to that?”

“Oh yes ... She did ... as always. But since you enjoy hearing the details, I’ll tell you that I decided to give her a nice slow fucking ... nothing fast, nothing too hard (except my cock of course). And although we had just chatted about normal things at breakfast ... how the two of you met, where you two were from, what you teach, if she works, and so on ... I decided to get her to answer some nice hot slutty questions, like you do. The little slut will answer just about anything then, won’t she?”

“Yes she will. Most women get turned on being called names when being fucked, and I’ll bet most also get turned on being asked slutty. That’s actually how I moved her in the direction of agreeing to fuck other men. Even when, in the cold light of day, she said she didn’t want to be shared, she’d readily admit, when hot, to being turned on by the idea of letting herself be a slut.”

The reader here needs to understand that throughout this description of my wife’s night with Allen and his friends, I’d been standing there with a cock straining at my pants. And so as a spur of the moment thing I decided to give Allen a little demonstration while doing what my cock wanted me to do. “Get on your hands and knees on the floor, slut!” I suddenly commanded.

Dutifully, of course, she did as told. Kneeling behind her, admiring her still red ass while lowering my pants, I quickly and quite easily slipped my cock into her butt hole, eliciting a long soft moan from her.

“Look at Allen,” I told her. “Tell him what a slut you are.”

Without missing a beat but surely with a look of pleasure on her face, she immediately answered “I’m a total slut .... I ... I fuck whoever my husband tells me to fuck.”

Pushing my cock in deep while holding her hips, I asked “and do you like it when they cum in you .. When they fill your cunt of ass with their seed?”

“Y ... yesss ... S ...Sir, I do” she answered with a voice that revealed her arousal.

“Tell Allen how much you like having a cock shoved up your ass.”

“I ... I ... it ... it feels good ... oh pleaseee,” she replied with a moan, stuttering as I pushed against her.

“And did you like it when Bill and I made you a whore ... a real whore?”

“Yessssss... yes, Sir .... I did” she answered, her voice telling me she was close to cumming.

“And did you fuck men for money ... did it turn you on to let them fuck you knowing they were going to pay you?”

“Yessssssss ... it ... it did Sir ... ohhhh god.”

“Would you like to be a whore again?”

“If that’s ... that’s what you ... if you want .............. yesssss.”

Pulling my cock out and slamming it back in for emphasis, I scolded her somewhat “I didn’t ask if you’d be a whore if I asked you to be one .. I asked if you’d like to be a whore!”

“Ohhhhh....” she moaned as my cock hit deep in her ass, “YES!”

“Yes what, slut?”

“Yessss ... I’d like to be ... to be a whore ....” she answered in a trembling voice.

Pulling my cock nearly back out and slamming it back in again, “And a stripper...?”

“Ohhhhh god .... yssss.”

“You like having Allen watch you being fucked in your ass?”

“Ysss”

“Look at him slut,” I commanded, to make sue she was making eye contact with Allen. “Do you like having him watch you cum while taking my cock up your ass?”

“Yesss ... oh .........ohhhhh” she moaned as her body began to quiver from the orgasm moving thru her.

“Cum you little bitch, cum!”

“Yessssssss”

“Cum!”

“Ohhhh ... arghhhhhhh.”

And with that of course, Allen could no longer just stand there. Unzipping his fly and releasing his cock, he got on his knees in front of her and stuffed her mouth with his swollen throbbing manhood.

“Swallow it, slut ... swallow Allen’s cock!” I commanded.

“Mffff ...” she garbled as Allen’s cock stuffed her mouth, then her throat.

“Lets see if we can’t cum in her at the same time,” I suggested, and Allen nodded his head in agreement.

I’ll tell you, I was super horny all night imagining my wife getting ganged by Allen and his law school buddies. And my conversation with Allen when they returned was no help at all, so it was still a bit of a struggle to make sure my cock didn’t immediately explode in her. But quickly Allen and I worked out a rhythm to our thrusts. And in less than a minute I could tell that her slurping and gurgling around Allen’s cock was part of an uncontrollable orgasms raging thru her.

With her hips trembling in the grip of my hands, she seemed even to be pushing back against me, against my cock. All I could say then was “the slut’s cumming ....”

“Yes she is ... she is,” Allen answered, followed immediately by “I’m gonna cum too.”

“Me too,” I moaned only seconds before my cock exploded. “Cummingggg ...” I said.

Some of Allen’s cum, mixed with her spit, began to leak out of her mouth around his cock. I held still while the final spurts of seed left me. Once we were done and had both pulled out, she lay there, head on the carpet, ass still in the air, quivering, dress rumpled and still pushed up over her bare ass. Allen spoke first” “Wow, no matter how many times I fuck her, its still incredible to feel and see her cum.”

“I’ll have to admit, although I said earlier that I’ll bet there are many a housewife who wishes her husband would share her or make her a sub slut, I’m not sure how many of them actually surrender to a good fucking as totally as my wife does.”

“Was she always like this with you, even before you shared her?”

“Actually, no ... she wasn’t. Before I talked her into letting herself be shared, I could actually see where sex with her could have gotten boring. I’m not saying it was boring or routine yet ... but I could see how I might become that way for both of us. Giving herself to another man’s cock, though, ignited a fire in her ... and me as well. I wonder how many wives are like that?”

“Guess that would be a pretty hard statistic to collect, but it sure as hell would be fun trying,” Allen said with a laugh. And how could I disagree with that?