The Transformation of Lisa

Story Info
Cheating wife takes pleasure sharing younger men.
3.2k words
3.95
52.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My demure brunette wife Lisa is a coyote, sleeping with men half her age but she has no idea I know about it.

Lisa and I have been married for nearly 12 years, my first and her second so her kids from the first marriage are both away at college and we have the house to ourselves for the very first time.

When the youngest left Lisa was listless for a while and not exactly sure what to do with her self. Eventually she joined a women's gym to meet new people and started working out and watching what she ate. After a year the results were obvious, her belly was flat, her thigh's lean and her ass was once again round and firm.

She transformed herself from a middle-aged going downhill mall mom to a trim attractive woman through hard work and perseverance. Of course after 47 years no amount of exercise would stop her boobs from drooping a little or erase the crows feet from around her eyes. That's not a complaint, I like the way her breasts hang and the lines on her face evoke wisdom. In fact, as she shed the pounds and firmed up it was like sleeping with a different woman every couple of months.

Before lifestyle change our sex lives had slacked off and was frankly routine. Every couple weeks or so when she turned out the lights I'd rub up against her, she'd fondle my dick under the covers, pull her nightgown up around her waist and spread her legs for me. If she had a drink or two she might even suck my cock a little or get on her knees so I could doggy fuck her.

That's all changed now, if we're in bed there's always a low light on so we can see each other and with the kids gone we've "christened" just about every room in the house. Lisa has become very sexually confident and sometimes even a little to demanding so occasionally, but not often, I act tired just to give my dick a rest.

It's been years since we had anal sex but she reintroduced it to our repertoire and lets me know when she's prepared herself. Lisa's the only women I've ever butt fucked, although I really love doggy style she might have thought when we met that's what I wanted. I doubt I ever would have fucked her up the ass except she told me that her ex did it to her a lot so, as a point of honor, I felt I also had to fuck and cum in every hole he did.

When I met Lisa it was a setup, small dinner party at a friend's house, just three married couples and we two singles. She was cute, nice enough and a little embarrassed by the obvious matchmaking scheme of the hostess. That night she was wearing a loose sweater and tight jeans, which highlighted her long legs, and amble ass so we talked and I worked up the courage to ask her out as we walked to our cars.

As a working mom she didn't have a lot of time to date so we went to lunch a couple of times before we had a real "after dark" date. After work she met me at an Italian restaurant, we ate and without preamble she asked me to take her to my apartment. I never though getting in her knickers would be so easy but within 10 minutes she was naked and spread eagle on my couch with my face buried in her plush bush. I was going through a dry spell at the time and couldn't believe my luck so I ate her until she came and then gave her a long slow fuck. Lisa parted in a hurry so the babysitter could get home on time, I left her a couple of voice mails over the next few days but she didn't return the calls so I chalked it up to a pleasant one night stand.

A couple of weeks later Lisa called out of the blue on a Saturday afternoon and asked if she could come over. I made her a sandwich, we sat on the terrace talking for a while and then I took her to the bedroom where I munched her pussy again and she willingly sucked me off afterwards. While we were resting she told me that most of her dates were one-night-stands on the weekends when her ex had the kids or one of a couple of married guys she could rely on for a periodic booty call. Other than that she was either working or being a mom and she thought that a serious relationship was unlikely.

I asked her why she came over and she told me she'd picked up a guy the night before who fucked her and blew his load in her mouth even though she asked him not to. She bluntly told me that she really enjoyed cunnilingus and even though she got laid a couple of times a month, most guys just want a blow job and quick fuck. She'd been touched that I took the time to give her an oral orgasm on our first date and frankly wanted more.

By the time Lisa finished her sexual history I was hard again so I got another rubber, asked her to get on all fours and doggy fucked her for the first on many times to come. I didn't care that someone else had pounded her pussy just hours before; the sight of her round ass up in the air was all I needed.

After that she made more and more frequent visits and never had another one-night-stand that I know of. She was more elusive about her two fuck buddies but after a while I sensed they were gone and I got my dick wet for the first time in her pussy when she made a show of throwing out the rubbers.

Wanting to keep her pleased and with me I usually lapped her pussy to orgasm as a prelude to intercourse and frequently went back down on her afterwards once the rubbers went away. Lisa and Mrs. Walker who lived down the street during the summer between high school and college are the only two women I've eaten cream pie from. Mrs. Walker was divorced, probably 20 years older than me but taught me how to enjoy women while making sure she enjoyed it too. I got a card from her for my college graduation delivered to my parent's house with a picture of her and her new husband. She'd married and moved to Florida with her retired husband and I hope she enjoyed her new life.

You might think having a wife who transforms herself into a new woman is all fun and games but in reality it's not. I like getting laid as much as the next guy but at 51 I have a lot of responsibilities at work and frankly I can't get it up multiple times every day and I refuse to ask a doctor for "boner pills".

Lisa's made a new friend from the gym named Irene, a mid forty's redhead who is married to a portly broker who must be 20 years older than her. She has a pretty good figure, silicone boobs (according to Lisa) and a very flirtatious manner and speech peppered with sexual innuendos. Lisa's not shy but she's also not the type call attention to herself in a room full of strangers. After she began shopping and hanging out with her, Lisa started adopting more of Irene's style of dress which involved choosing more form fitting and revealing clothing that accented her body. Her gym attire changed from baggy shorts to tight spandex tights and form fitting tops that she really looks good in.

Her black spandex tights hugged her ass like they were painted on which caught my attention one Saturday morning when she came home from the gym. It was obvious that she didn't wear panties under them by the absence of telltale lines and their sleek fit showed off her long legs. When she said she was going to the A&P she threw a sweatshirt over her top, hiked it up so it didn't cover her ass and started for the car. I decided to go with her and noticed she attracted more then a few approving sideways glances from guys at the store. I wandered off to check out the beer sales and she went to the vegetable section. I wasn't away five minutes when I found her talking to a guy who allegedly wanted advice on how to choose cantaloupes.

When we were driving home I mentioned that the guy was using a very old but effective line, hell I had used it myself in the day, but Lisa claimed she hadn't noticed and after all what would a young guy like him see in her anyway? The combination of her tight clothing, the admiring glances she got at the store as well as the failed pickup got me horny so when we got home I talked my way into a quick romp between Lisa's legs. The dried sweat between her legs was salty to the taste and a pleasant musk surrounded us as she bend over a chair, tights around her ankles, with my cock pumping away at her pussy. I knew I'd cum before Lisa so when I felt the juices begin to flow I pulled out and sprayed her back and ass with my spunk. Feeling adventurous and a little dirty I went to my knees before she could move and started licking her ass. She was startled at first but soon enjoyed the sensation of my tongue probing her orifice and I knew she had reached under to rub her pussy while I gave her a rim job. She came in powerful waves making loud noises and grunting sounds until she sagged to her knees exhausted muttering, "fuck, fuck, oh fuck" over and over.

Later when Lisa got out of the shower she told me that she liked what I did and not to forget how, especially the next time she prepares herself for what she said Irene calls "backdoor action". It's nice to have a grateful wife and she rewarded me with a fine dinner that night and, most appreciated, some alone time for myself.

Impromptu moments like that aren't that common but we do the deed a lot than we use to; however, I've had the feeling it wasn't as much or as long as Lisa wanted.

One day after being out with Irene she came home with a portfolio of glamour shots taken by a professional photographer. She had bought a black panty and bra set with garters and black stockings for the pictures. Although they were mild by what you see in many magazines, there was no hiding her fabulous bush under the lace or the fact that her nipples were hard. She was topless in a couple of the photos but my favorites were the ones taken from behind by the way the corset and stockings highlighter her ass. The most intriguing photo was one of her and Irene together standing next to each other. Lisa was topless and Irene wearing only a bra and exposing her trimmed red bush. The photographer had given the girls the negatives and made only one copy of each photo except the one where they were together. I wondered if Irene planned on showing her husband the photo, I never saw them but according to Lisa her friend was a lot more open, literally, during her shoot. Lisa wore her new lingerie that night around the house as she made dinner, when she came to bed she had removed the panties but left the garter belt and stocking on for my enjoyment.

Irene eventually stated inviting Lisa for "girl's night out" every couple of weeks. I didn't think much of it until early one Sunday morning when I was looking for change to buy a newspaper in Lisa's purse as she slept and found her thong panties rolled up. I immediately put two and two together and realized Lisa was boning someone on the side.

I didn't say anything to her but kept mulling over in my mind; does she have a boyfriend, is it Irene or something else. Determined to find out, the next time she went for a "girls night out" I followed her taillights to Irene's house and waited. About 15 minutes later she and Irene left in Lisa's car and drove to a piano bar a couple of miles from the airbase. I waited discreetly in the parking lot for about an hour and a half before I saw both of them emerge from the bar, each with a guy on their arm.

The four of them walked across the street to a Motel 6 and the girls waited outside as the guys checked in. When the guys came out they paired off and walked to two ground level rooms. Both guys were clearly in their early twenties and fit looking, judging by their haircuts and neat appearance I knew they were from the airbase.

The guy with Lisa had a hand on her ass as they walked and I'm sure an eager boner in his pants. He was tall, I'd say 6'4" and had the lanky walk of someone who grew up around horses. As they disappeared behind the door I couldn't help but feel sad and disappointed. I would have given anything to see what was going on behind that door, I'm sure it couldn't be worse than I imagined.

Irene was with a similar looking guy, they men were probably friends, but he was a little shorter and stockier. Their room was two doors away and it closed just as quickly as Lisa's.

I sat in the car for about a half hour and decided to walk past the rooms on the hope that a drape was partially open or I'd hear something. It was quiet and dark in the room Lisa entered but I think I caught the muffle sound moaning when I passed Irene's.

Returning to my car I sat watching for another half hour and was just about to leave when the door to Irene's room opened, she quickly walked over to Lisa's room and was admitted before she could knock. Irene was disheveled and by the movement under her top, it was obvious she boobs weren't being held in place by a bra.

When the door opened I caught a glimpse of a man's bare leg and chest as he admitted her and could tell by the quick movement of her hands that Irene was preparing to pull her top off. Before I could digest that, my lovely Lisa walked out of the room wearing only a man's shirt and quickly ducked into the room that Irene had been in. I sat shocked by the realization that my seemingly demure wife not only was fucking around on me but also swapping guys she picked up with Irene. I wondered what it would be like to fuck a woman and pass her off to your buddy and know he's pounding the same sloppy pussy you just creamed over before I snapped back to reality

I'm sure Irene had a lot to do with encouraging Lisa to play around, I'd love to hear one of their conversations, do they compare notes, grade performances or talk in detail what they did? I don't blame Irene but I doubt Lisa would have done it on her own. That said, she was obviously was ripe for strange cock and I prefer she find boy toys and discard them rather then be seduced by someone and have an affair. The airbase was a training facility and airmen rotated out fairly quickly so it was unlikely that her lovers would ever meet her again.

I didn't want to watch anymore so I drove home, had a couple of drinks and rested until Lisa returned. I feigned sleeping as she quietly came into the bedroom and took a long shower. She carefully lay down beside me and in a few minutes the rhythm of her breathing told me she was fast asleep.

Just for full disclosure I'm no angel myself, I paid for a blowjob on a business trip to New Orleans about five years ago. And then before Lisa started working out, I befriended a coworker who was in the process of a divorce and fucked her a few times when she was going through her "vulnerable" period. That affair conveniently ended when she reconciled with her husband so we thankfully didn't have to go through a sloppy breakup.

As I thought the situation over I realized that I would never confront Lisa, she was too good to loose and if occasional recreational sex kept her happy, I wasn't going to deny her that. So if I'm to be her cuckold husband, then that's what I'll be. After all it wasn't like I had her pounding the sheets every night and with her new body she is very desirable and must attract a lot of attention when I'm not around.

I fell asleep as I was thinking everything over and woke up around 4 A.M. with a raging boner. I was probably dreaming of Lisa with various lovers and my early morning hard-on was pure wood. Lisa was sleeping with her back to me so I worked the bone between her derrière and cupped a breast as I snuggled into her. She stirred and gave a little protest as I whispered in her ear but she still reached behind herself and took my dick in her hand. She didn't really stroke it but just squeezed it as if judging its firmness. When she didn't move I rolled her on her back and straddled her shoulders so I could hold the tip of my cock on her chin. She looked at my erection and said she tired but I told she didn't have to do anything except open her mouth.

She closed her eyes and complied as I moved my pelvis forward and placed the tip of my dick in her mouth. She wrapped her lips around it without enthusiasm and made no move to suck on it so I started slowing sliding the shaft in and out like I was fucking her pussy.

When I was about three quarters deep her gag reflex kicked in and she gasped for air. Knowing how much she could take I started pumping her mouth more vigorously until my balls were slapping against her chin like a double pendulum. Pinned down she could hardly move as I fucked her face but she obediently kept her lips lightly surrounding my cock. I stopped pumping her face and with the tip of my cock in her mouth jerked myself off until my load of jizz poured over her tongue and down her throat. Drained of a weeks worth of cum I pushed my cock back into her mouth and held it there until I knew she swallowed my entire load.

When my dick went half hard I got off her and went to take a shower without saying a word. Lisa had a glazed look on her face like she had no idea what had just happened and I decided then and there that I'd give her a good face fuck every time she came home from "Girls Night Out". Who knows, maybe someday she will figure it out.