The Traveling Worker Ch. 12

Story Info
The story ends with a surprise fetish.
2.8k words
4.38
7.3k
00

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

12--Final

As the door slid open slowly, I quickly composed myself under my desk, and Yvette and Diamond hid in the corner behind my desk out of sight. With the light off in my office, not much could be seen, but I could hear Jade's shaky voice entering my office, and my shaft quickly sprang to attention again, as thoughts of her walking in on this scene began rolling around in my head.

"Tim, are you still here?" I hear from the other side of my desk.

"It's me, Jade, I wanted to discuss the training in Baltimore in a couple of days, and wondered if you could answer a couple of questions for me?"

"Jade, I am still here, but I was just about to pack up and go home for the evening, I am trying to finish up a very important call, can we discuss this on Monday?" I answer with no waiver in my voice.

"Um, sure, ok, I guess I will see you on Monday."

Thanks Jade, you're the best." I respond

"Can you pull the door on your way out?"

As I hear the door shut, I hear Jade walking away, and Yvette and Diamond come out and congratulate me on a nice save, and within seconds I have my slacks down to my ankles, Diamond on my lap, and my hardening mushrooming head burying deep into her well lubed pussy.

With this Diamond moans out loud, and begins to rotate her hips on my lap, and I feel Yvette, removing my shoes and the rest of my slacks, so that she can kneel between my legs.

Even though I wonder why, I soon feel her tongue lapping on my balls, and I feel Diamond stiffen on my lap, as her groans get deeper, and as she leans back on me, and I feel her hands leave the arm rest, and following her hands, I noticed that they were wrapped in Yvette's hair.

Yvette was Lapping at Diamonds clit while Diamond rocked back and forth on my rock hard shaft, and then without warning I felt Yvette's warm tongue nibbling and nuzzling at the base of my hardness while sucking at Diamonds clit, as if she was in a feeding frenzy.

Finally, Diamond and Yvette decided to switch places, and all I could do was watch the scene, knowing that I remembered how tight Yvette's pussy was, and the groan which came from me could have attracted some attention, but I didn't care, I was enjoying the two women for every bit they wanted to give, and letting them enjoy every piece of each other.

By the time Yvette dropped down all the way on my shaft, and leaned back, and I tweaked her nipples, and heard those moans, and the slurping which came from Diamond and that experienced tongue going from my cock straight to Yvette's clit and back down, I was ready to come.

I told Yvette and Diamond as much, and Yvette pulled me out of her, and let cum splash on Diamonds lips, and on her clit, and I gave two more squirts that just fell between the two of them.

Then before I let Yvette go, I felt Diamond lapping up as much of my juices as she could get, and then she pulled Yvette to her feet and they shared a passionate kiss pushing my cum between their out stretched tongues.

I thought this was the most erotic scene I could ever imagine, and my tool began to come to life again, and before I pushed one or both of them to the wall and took further advantage of the situation, I swatted both of them on the ass, and hurried them to get dressed and out of my office.

Just as I did this, I heard a click, and I couldn't be sure, but I thought my door was closing, but who was it?

The rest of the night went along without a hitch, and so did the weekend, although all I could think about were the three women of my desires being in the same room at once, and two of them being completely nude, and the third being completely in the dark.

Why didn't I try to include Jade in the mix, or let Diamond move out into the open to be seen?

All of these were questions which went unanswered, because by the time Monday rolled around, I had to begin moving toward a plan to get Jade interested in working with me while in Baltimore, and from the sounds of it, it wasn't going to be easy.

I started off Monday by making sure Jade had all of her questions answered about the training session, and also keeping away from Diamond and Yvette, because the object of my desire was Jade, and she needed my complete and undivided attention.

So I began to be around her more, laugh with her throughout the day, and to make sure that she knew I wanted to provide her with attention.

Then just before leaving the office knowing that the next day we would be leaving for Baltimore, I made one of the boldest moves ever:

I went to her office, and leaned over her chair and whispered to her:

"Jade, I am not sure if you know what was going on when you entered my office on Friday evening, but I want to make sure you have the time of your life in Baltimore."

"Find me after the dance is over, and I will explain everything to you in more detail."

With those words, the clock began to tick on whether or not Jade would show up, but I could feel her leaning back in her chair listening to every whispered word in her ear, every gentle caress of her skin as I massaged her shoulders, and inhaling deeply as the aroma of the massage oil and my cologne filled her nostrils.

As I let go of her shoulders and straightened up to leave, I even heard a groan of frustration , so I felt as if the game was on, and I knew with less than 24 hours to go before we got to Baltimore, that it was going to be an eventful trip.

Fortunately or unfortunately, Jade didn't ride with the rest of the team to Baltimore, so we all met up at the hotel, registered, and then sat down for opening ceremonies.

With that, I felt a tug on my hand, and a whisper:

"I will find you tonight, and we have some things to discuss."

In a flash she was gone, but her scent lingered, as if she sat on my lap, it was a heavy rose scent, which I was looking forward to finding out more about, but I had to concentrate on getting through the day first.

From session to session we went, enjoying the presentation, and making sure that we gave out cards, and that we met our community advisors and every time I smelled that rose scent, or Diamond or Yvette was around, I had to take a seat, and hide my hardness with a table cloth, because those three women were going to be the death of me yet.

The final event of the day was to be a mixer where we as a team were to stand up and give a presentation about what we do as individuals and talk about how we can help out our regions to perform better. This took the longest time, because the whole time, all I could think about was Jade, and getting to the after party festivities.

Listening to everyone giving their presentations gave me different idea's about what I should do with the area's I work with, but the key to providing an effective presentation is all about having command of the material, and being able to command people's attention, and Yvette and Diamond were excellent at it, so I listened intently, and enjoyed every word.

Finally the presentations were over, and we mingled with the crowd for quite a while, but I snuck out into the hall to get away from the crowd noise.

Before I knew it Jade found me, and we were riding up on the elevator, with it being necessary for me to have an escort to my room.

"So jade, you said we have a lot to talk about, what did you mean?"

"Tim, I thought you should know, that I."

Just as she was about to off load whatever was on her mind the elevator chimed to let people on, and we couldn't speak freely, so we had to wait.

So, just a few more floors, I kept telling myself, and knowing that it could all turn-on a dime and she could go bad before we get to my room.

Finally, with what seemed like the longest elevator ride ever, we made it to my floor, and there were some people getting off on my floor as well, but heading in the other direction, so we began looking for my room, and I took out my key, to show her the room number, and took the opportunity to graze hands with her.

She relaxed with his soft touch, and as I held her shoulder to walk to my room, I began to massage slowly, and she slowly walked looking for the room, and as we arrived, she opened the door, and walked me into the room.

As the door closed, we looked at each other, and I asked again:

"So you said we had some things to discuss?"

"Oh, yeah."

She seemed a little nervous, so I invited her in, and asked her to have a seat, as I kicked off my shoes, and clicked on the TV, and we began to talk:

"Tim, I wanted you to know that on Friday, I was there to discuss the job, but I noticed shoes and clothes in your office when I came in."

"Were you with someone?

"Yeah, I guess you can say that."

"Well, I wanted to let you know I saw some reflections off your back wall when I opened the door from the light in the hallway, and I was curious as to whom it was, and what was going on." She continued.

"So what are you getting at Jade?" I ask, with a bit of wonder

"Well, I ended up hanging around the office taking care of calls and stuff, and I heard what was going on in your office." She responded.

"So that was you at my door huh?" Is my question back to her?

"Yes." Is her simple response

"What did you think about what you saw?" I ask, as I slid over closer to her

"Well, it was a very erotic scene, but I couldn't see everything, because it was mostly behind your desk, I could just hear how much you liked it, and hear the wetness from the girl in the room."

"Well guess what Jade, there were actually two women."

With this she gasps audibly, but doesn't move in her seat, and I move right next to her and place my hand on her knee, and begin to stroke her gently.

Over the next 20 minutes I detail exactly what happened in graphic detail, leaving nothing out, stroking her knee and leg, and bringing her foot into my lap and begin to rub her foot gently.

With this, I can see that she is relaxing even further, and beginning to enjoy the attention, so I begin to push her for information.

"So jade, do you think you would like some of that attention that I just detailed to you?"

"I think I could go for that and a lot more Tim, and I think there is something I would like for you to do for me."

"What is that Jade?"

"I can't really ask for it, I just have to show you."

With that, Jade took her exit, and went back to freshen up, and in less than 30 minutes she came back so that we could enjoy each other again.

She came back with a bag full of lubes and lotions, and she dropped her clothes, and kneeled on all fours on the bed, with her head buried in the pillows, giving me the signal that she wanted anal play.

This wasn't what I expected, but I knew I couldn't just drive in with no foreplay, so I flipped her over, and began kissing her everywhere from toes to lips, and then back down to her thighs. Then I dove into her clit, and I lapped back and forth over her clit making her moan and groan in pleasure and pain, but she spread her vaginal lips open giving me better access to her clit and then she pulled her knees into her chest, spreading her ass open as well.

I then played with her anal opening, and this shot her to the moon for the first time, and her cream was delicious, and it almost made me forget what I was doing, but I continued to play with her anal opening, spreading her open even further, and she loved every minute.

Before I knew it, I could get three fingers into her pussy, as well as into her ass

, and using both hands, I was doing it at the same time, able to play with her clit and G-spot, and tickle the inner walls of her ass, getting her ready for a nice hard cock.

She finally couldn't take anymore, she wanted a hard dick, and she clamped down on my fingers and pushed them out of her, and in the sexiest voice I had heard in a while she said:

"Tim, I am going to get on my hands and knees right now, and I want your cock in my ass."

You didn't have to tell me twice, I was up off her clit, waiting for her to assume the position, and instead of waiting, I surprised her, and pushed her on her back, pulled her ankles on to my shoulders, and lined my cock up with her ass.

"mmmmmm, Tim, I have never had my ass taken this way before, but I know this will feel good, please give me that hardness of yours, please, come on, get it in me now!"

I rolled her up on to her shoulders, and teased her ass, made sure she was sufficiently wet, and placed my cock at her sphincter, and pushed gently.

Once she began to roll her hips, and rock back and forth, we found a rhythm, and the next thing you knew, I was pounding her ass hard enough that she was bouncing off of the bed, and she loved every minute of that as well.

I rocked her back and forth, I bounced her up and down off the bed, and we both groaned and moaned into ecstasy.

Jade did one of the sexiest things I ever had done to me, she gripped my cock with her muscles and she made me pound her harder with shorter thrust and she moaned louder because of it.

The consequence was that I couldn't cum, so even though I was grinding harder, she was squeezing the muscles which would allow me to cum, and it just wasn't going to happen as long as she was doing that.

The good thing was as soon as she stopped, she was tired, and I could keep going, and I was on the verge of letting go.

I played with her clit allowing her to also have mini orgasms as I pushed myself closer to the edge.

As I went over the edge, I bent down and sucked on her nipples, and she came hard as I played with her nipples with my tongue, and feeling her ass clamp again, just made my orgasm last longer.

We laid like that in orgasmic bliss for a good five minutes allowing for us both to relax, and as I slid out of her, I curled up allowing for us to feel the warmth from each others bodies.

We ended up showering together, and I had to have her ass again where she bent over inn the shower, and I just held on to her hips and held myself inside her, letting her grind on me as she enjoyed the feel of my stiff rod deep inside her.

We didn't really want the night to end, but I knew that in order to consider the trip to Baltimore a success, I had to keep myself from going much further, or else Jade would have ended up with the upper hand. Leaving it the way we did, I felt like she was going to be coming back for future visits, because we were certainly a pair, with me being and ass man, and her wanting her ass penetrated.

So overall, the Baltimore trip was a definite success.

I hope you enjoyed the traveling Worker series, and unless the mood strikes me with more characters, this will be the final chapter.

Please vote and let me know via email who were your favorite characters and chapters, because i can always develop the characters in new stories.

Peace

Tim W. Ly

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers