The Tree House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout September and October I was only able to get out to the tree house twice and on those nights was only able to record a couple of brief episodes of women undressing. That brings us up to the first Saturday in November. That day the weather was beautiful and the temperature was mild. I decided that I had to get out to the tree house that night, as I might not be able to get out again until next spring. I told Judy that I was going to go out with my friends from work that night. Judy asked what time I would be home. I told her I would be home at my usual time between 12:30 and 1:00 AM. Judy said, "I wish you wouldn't go out on the weekends when I'm home."

I told her that in the future I would try not to do that.

At 7:00PM I went out to the garage and loaded the camera and batteries into the car along with my binoculars, my dark sweatshirt, a dark jacket, my dark cap three bottles of beer and bag of cheese and crackers. At 7:30 I said goodnight to Judy and drove away from the house. I drove around the corner and down to a park where I could leave the car. I took the camera and the dark clothes and things and headed into the woods.

I had followed this route through the woods many times by now so I was at the bottom of the ladder in just a few minutes. I had everything up in the tree house and set up in about ten minutes. The camera was mounted on a tripod that I had taken down to the tree house earlier in the day and I put on the dark sweatshirt and cap. It was nearly eight o'clock and none of the bedroom lights in the neighborhood were on.

At 8:15 the light came on in Cal and Barb's bedroom. I watched as Barb changed into her nightgown. She had stripped to her panties then pulled on the nightgown and walked out of the bedroom, turning off the light as she left. The next light to go on was the light in my bedroom. I watched as Judy walked through the bedroom into the bathroom. I watched her as she stripped off her clothes revealing the beautiful sexy body that I was so familiar with. I continued to watch as Judy got into the shower.

While Judy was in the shower I pointed the camera at our bedroom window and zoomed in to focus on where Judy would be standing when she came out of the shower. When the shower door opened I put my eye to the viewfinder and hit the record button. I watched as Judy dried herself and once done disappear in the direction of the closet. I lifted my head to look around at the other houses. Still no other lights on so I opened a beer and went back to the viewfinder. When I looked I found Judy standing in the bedroom wearing the pretty new bathrobe I had bought for her on her birthday last month. Then Judy turned off the lights and went downstairs so I hit the stop button on the camera.

I picked up the binoculars and quickly scanned all the other houses again. Nothing, so I went back to mine. Through the windows in the family room I could see Judy lying on the sofa watching TV. Her robe had separated exposing most of her beautiful legs. I was beginning to think I had made a big mistake choosing to sit out here in a tree house when I could have been home with my face between those lovely legs.

As I continued to watch Judy she suddenly jumped up and headed out of the family room. I thought she must be going to the kitchen for a snack but she turned toward the front of the house. I couldn't see her but I saw the light in the front hall go on. A minute later I saw Judy coming back into the family room but then I saw someone following her. It wasn't until they both sat on the sofa that I recognized the visitor as Mike, our next-door neighbor. I suddenly had the feeling that I should be running home but I couldn't move. I saw Judy get up and go to the kitchen, When she came back she had two glasses of wine and she handed one glass of wine to Mike and then sat down on the opposite end of the sofa from him.

My mind was spinning. What was Judy doing sitting on the sofa with Mike with just a frilly bathrobe on and why was she serving him wine? I sat frozen, looking through the binoculars at the scene taking place in my house. From the view I had I couldn't see Mike's face but I was looking directly into Judy's. She was talking, smiling and laughing. She definitely was not uncomfortable having Mike there while I was not home.

As I was staring at Judy I noticed that her robe had separated again displaying her legs not only to me but also to Mike. Then Judy shifted her legs, which didn't allow me to see anything more, but I was sure that from where Mike was sitting he could probably see Judy's panties. After sipping her wine and talking for a while Judy stood up and moved over to where Mike was sitting and took his hand and pulled him to his feet. I watched as the two of them walk around the end of the sofa. I thought that maybe she was walking him back to the door, but as they reached the end of the sofa they turned and headed for the stairs. I couldn't see the stairs from my vantage point so I just had to wait to see what would happen next.

The next thing that happened was the bedroom light turned on followed by Judy and Mike entering the room. I immediately put down the binoculars and went to the camera. I hit the record button and looked through the viewfinder. I quickly focused on the two of them and zoomed in so I could see both of them up close. I could see that Judy was speaking and then Mike began to remove his clothes starting with his shirt and he didn't stop until he was naked.

Seeing him standing naked if front of my wife was really strange. I was jealous but I didn't feel angry. Mike had an athletic body and by the look on Judy face she liked what she saw. Mike's cock was only semi hard. I could tell that it was slightly aroused but still was hanging down. When I looked at Judy again I could tell that she was staring at Mike's cock. Slowly Judy started to remove her bathrobe. When she dropped it to the floor she was standing in front of Mike wearing only a bra and panties I had never seen before. The bra cupped Judy's breasts covering the nipples with a very sheer lace and leaving the tops of her breasts exposed. The panties where a sheer white trimmed with lace that matched the lace on the bra. The panties were sheer enough that I could see Judy's pussy hair through them. When I zoomed in on her crotch I could see her pussy lips outlined in the thin material. My heart was beating very fast and my mouth began to water.

Judy began to move so I had to pull back on the zoom so I could follow her activities and to also see what Mike was doing. Judy moved over to stand directly in front of Mike and then she dropped down on her knees. With both of her hands she picked up Mike's cock and began to look at it as if she were studying it so that she would never forget what it looked like. Judy's manipulation of Mike's cock had aroused it still more but he still didn't have a full erection, but I did. Judy leaned forward and put her lips on the tip of Mike's cock and then opened her mouth and slid her tongue out and around the head. Then Judy sucked just the head of Mike's cocked into her mouth.

I knew that now she was swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, because that is what she always does when she sucks my cock and it drives me wild. I could tell it was driving Mike wild too. Gradually Judy started to take more of Mike's cock into her mouth until she had the whole thing inside. Watching my wife suck another mans cock was giving me a tremendous erection. As Judy continued she began moving her head so that Mike's cock slid in and out of her mouth. Judy keep this up for a short time and then she slowly pulled her head back until Mike's now completely swollen member popped out of her mouth and pointed up instead of hanging down like it had been before Judy worked on it with her talented mouth.

Mike reached down and helped Judy to her feet and led her to the bed. There he laid her down and pulled her legs to the edge. Then he got down between Judy's thighs and carefully pulled her panties off. He held them up to his face and smelled them. Watching him do that I could almost smell Judy's scent myself. He dropped the panties on the floor and started kissing his way up the inside of Judy's thighs to her pussy. I have done this same thing to Judy on countless occasions and I knew that by the time Mike got to her pussy, Judy would be almost ready to have an orgasm.

I zoomed the camera in to get a closer look as Mike licked and kissed his way to my wife's pussy. I zoomed in so close I could actually see the individual hairs on her pussy lips. As Mike got closer to the honey pot I noticed that Judy's pussy lips actually opened a little and a small bead of moisture formed on her pussy and seemed to be clinging to one of the hairs growing on the soft mound that surrounds her pussy. As I watch this happened over and over until the opening of Judy's flesh covered love hole was slick with her juices. As Mike put his mouth directly over Judy's pussy she jumped a little then began a humping motion that usually means that she is about to have an orgasm. I suddenly realized something very odd. I found that I was pulling for Judy to have a big orgasm and that I had no feelings about Mike one way or another, I was seeing him only as a tool for my wife's enjoyment.

Mike gave Judy a very complete tongue job. She did have what appeared to be a very big orgasm. When Mike was done eating Judy he stood up and lifted Judy's legs up and leaned them against his shoulders then he slid his cock inside Judy.

As he entered her I felt a sense of elation I couldn't explain. At that moment I felt extreme excitement with no jealousy or anger. As Mike pumped his cock into Judy I zoomed in on her pussy so that the picture I was seeing was just Mike's cock sliding in and out of Judy's cunt. Being in this close I couldn't see anything else going on. No facial expressions, no way of knowing if Judy was having an orgasm but I was totally focused on the picture of another man's cock in my wife's cunt. I never would have thought that it would affect me this way.

As I continued watching Mike's pace suddenly increased then stopped for a moment then several more rapid strokes then he stopped again. Finally Mike pushed his cock in as far as he could and just held it there. Mike held this position for few minutes then he slowly began pulling out.

As Mike's now softening cock pulled free of Judy's pussy there was a strand of his cum hanging from the head of his cock connecting it to the open lips of Judy's pussy. As Mike pulled farther away the strand stretched then broke. Most of the strand fell back on Judy's cunt. Then as Mike started to lower Judy's legs a large drop of cum came to the surface of Judy's pussy. I was transfixed by this sight. Mike was no longer in the camera's view. The only thing I could see was Judy's beautiful pussy with a small trail of cum running along the seam formed by the outer lips of her pussy ending in a larger pool of cum which formed when Mike removed his cock.

The rounded mound of Judy's pussy and the way it looked decorated as it was by the cum dripped on it and leaking from it made me think of the term 'cream pie' used in the porno business to describe internal cum shots. The name just seems appropriate for what I was looking at. I have read stories about men eating their wife's pussy while it was full of another mans cum. I thought that if I were with Judy at that moment I would have eaten some of that cream pie.

I kept the camera locked in on Judy's pussy until she started to move, then I pulled back. When I did I found Judy was moving to prop herself up on her pillows. Mike wasn't in the room. I was beginning to wonder if Mike had left when he came back into the bedroom from the bathroom. He climbed onto my bed next to my wife and kissed her. As they lay there next to each other Mike began teasing Judy's nipples through the lace of her bra. Finally he bent down and began kissing the tops of her breasts while her reached around behind her back to unhook her bra.

When her tits were released from the bra Judy lay back and closed her eyes and Mike began to lick and suck on Judy's breasts. While he was playing with Judy's breasts, Mike ran his left hand down to Judy's pussy and began finger fucking her. Judy in the mean time had started stroking Mike's cock with her hand and she had it nearly hard again.

After a short time of this Mike pulled away from Judy and said something to her and she seemed to nod approval and then she spoke and Mike nodded. Next Mike rolled over on top of Judy and slipped his cock into her dripping pussy. He stroked into her for about a minute then pulled out and got off of her. Then they both moved around in the bed so that they were in the classic 69 position.

First Judy sucked Mike's cock, which was covered with his cum and her juices, into her mouth then Mike locked his mouth over Judy's cum filled pussy and began eating her. Watching Mike eating my wife's pussy brought back a feeling of jealousy. I wanted it to be me eating her out.

As I watched, Mike brought Judy to orgasm then turned around so that he could fuck her in the missionary position. He must have stroked into her for a good ten minutes before he finally dropped his load. As he started to pull out I zoom the camera in for an extreme close up. This time her pussy seemed to have even more cum leaking out. I watched for a minute as cum slowly ran out of her pussy and down to her ass then onto the bed sheets.

When I pulled back with the camera Mike had begun dressing and when he had finished he went over and gave Judy a kiss and then left. Now I was totally confused. I didn't know whether to go home immediately and confront Judy or should I just wait and see if Judy had anything to say to me, like "our marriage is over. I'm in love with someone else."

I decided to let things go for a while and just see what would develop. I stayed in the tree house for about another hour while I finished the other two beers I had brought with me. While I waited I watch Judy clean herself and the bedroom up and hide any evidence of her visit from our neighbor. At 11:30 I climbed down from the tree house and went back to my car. I was back home by midnight.

When I walked into the house it was silent. I walked quietly up to the bedroom and found Judy there asleep or at least that is what she wanted me to believe. I could tell by her breathing that she was just faking sleep. I was feeling very horny and had hoped that maybe that I would make love to my wife. But I guess she had all the sex she needed already. So I retreated to the bathroom and took matters into my own hand. It took me less than two minutes to bring myself off.

Once the sexual tension of being extremely horny had been relieved I was able to think more rationally about the things that had happened. My wife had been unfaithful to me with our next-door neighbor. That hurt me. I wondered if this meant that she didn't love me any more. I couldn't stand the thought of losing her. Then I remember the way she had indicated to me that she would rather I stayed home with her than go out for the evening with my friends. Maybe this whole thing was my own fault. I decided to wait till morning before I made and decisions about what to do. I thought that if Judy still loved me I would be able to tell by the way she acted toward me the next day. With that I undressed and went to bed.

As I got into be I had a sudden vision of Mike fucking my wife in this very bed, but instead of getting upset I began to get a hard on. I put those thoughts out of my head and fell asleep.

I woke up about 8:30AM that Sunday morning and Judy was already up and dressed. After I showered I went down stairs to find Judy in the Kitchen getting ready to cook breakfast. Now Judy very seldom cooks breakfast so I knew this was important. I got very nervous as I waited for Judy to turn around so I could see her face. Would her expression be the 'We need to talk' look that meant nothing but trouble, or would it be the 'I love and I feel guilty so I am cooking you breakfast' look?

When she finally looked at me she was smiling and she said, "Hi sweetie, how do you want your eggs cooked?"

I could feel the tension go out of my body and I smile back and said "Scrambled". Then I felt a little playful so I asked, "What did you do last night?"

Judy turned quickly and I could see a little flush beginning in her cheeks but when she saw that I was still smiling she said, "I watched TV for a while but fell asleep on the sofa. I woke up there around ten and went up to bed and went back to sleep. Did you have fun last night?"

I said, "I had a very interesting time. To top the evening off I saw a sex video about a woman screwing her husband's friend. The sex in the movie was so hot it left me very horny. I came home hoping to get a little but you were sound asleep. Boy was I disappointed."

Judy's cheeks continued to redden but she didn't give away that anything was wrong. She said, "If you were that horny you should have waken me. I was horny when I went to bed last night and probably could have quickly got into the mood again."

I was impressed. That was a great touch. I should have waken her. She could say that because I didn't wake her up, and besides, she wasn't really asleep.

Judy spoke next, "What do you want to do today? You want to go out for lunch then catch a movie?"

I said that lunch and a movie sounded like a good idea. During breakfast and the rest of the morning Judy was always close to me, touching me or occasionally giving me a kiss. She was going out of her way to show me she loved me. At 11:00AM the phone rang. I answered and recognized the voice of one of the girls that work for Judy. I gave the phone to Judy.

When she got off the phone she looked upset. She said, "I have to go into work for a hour or so. The girls that worked last night didn't put out the signs for today's sale so I have to go in and make sure the right signs get put out. I'm sorry. I wanted to spend the whole day with you. I'll get back as soon as I can."

I said, "I understand. It's not your fault. We can do lunch another time and we can go to a movie later. Get back when you can and we will do something."

Judy kissed me and went upstairs to change for work. For an instant I wondered if this was all a trick so that she could sneak off with Mike but I quickly realized that idea was ridiculous. Even so I went upstairs to watch her dress. She didn't put on anything I wouldn't expect her to wear to work.

As Judy headed out the door she kissed me again and said I will be home as soon as I can.

As soon as I heard the car pull away I went into the garage and got my video camera and brought it into the house. I plugged the output from the camera to my VCR and began playing back the tape of last nights activities and recording it onto a VHS cassette at the same time. As I watched Mike fucking Judy on the tape I got an immediate erection. It took me 45 minutes to copy the tape and by the time it was done I had almost lost my load, but I was determined to save this load for Judy.

As I put the camera away in its hiding place in the garage I began thinking about Judy. I was now 100% sure that Judy was mad at me for going out and that is why she fucked Mike. All I had to do to keep her from cheating on me again was to take care of her and not spend nights when I should be with her, out in the tree house spying on Judy and my neighbors. I decided right then that I forgave Judy completely but I didn't forgive Mike. He came into my house and fucked my wife in my bedroom on my bed. That meant I had to get some kind of revenge.

I went back into the house and lay down on the sofa and turned on the TV. Judy got home about ten minutes later. She came over to the sofa and asked if there was anything she could do for me to make up for ruining our plans. I unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out and pointed to it.