The Trials of Pauline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Not yet. That comes later. Stand back.'

Polly tried to scream, but only a grunt escaped from her stretched throat. Wriggling her hips only served to excite the young men even more, displaying her genitals to them. She could just see the gardener kneel at the far side of Rita, holding the besom brush by the handle. He had put his shorts back on, but the sight of the helpless young women had obviously roused him. His shorts bulged with the stiffness inside them. Polly guessed that his friend was knelt at her own side, probably equally aroused with lust.

There came the sound of a swish! The willow twigs, in unison, thwacked each pair of glowing buttocks, sending shards of stings rippling through the women's groins. They gasped at the shock of the impact. A glow of heat rushed into Polly's groin. The immediate effect was to stimulate her vagina. To her shame, it began to lubricate. A second swish gave a split second warning of the crack to follow. Her hips jerked. A grunt of pain escaped her lips. The warmth spread throughout her loins, filling her with an eager desire to be stimulated.

It was humiliating to be beaten by three strange young men, two of whom she hadn't even seen. On the other hand, she couldn't explain why she should feel embarrassed with complete strangers she would hardly recognise again. A third swish of air, and the bundle of twigs sank into the soft flesh of her upper thighs. Her loins recoiled in response.

'No!' she managed to cry in a stifled moan.

There was a pause.

'Now!' It was almost a grunt.

The eager young man knelt between the two young women. He stroked his hands lightly over the mounds of reddening flesh, feeling Polly's muscles tense at his touch. He allowed his fingers to roam onto the inner upper thighs, enjoying the vain efforts of both women to close their thighs. With a sudden push, he jabbed the middle finger of each hand into the warm slippery folds. Twist and groan as they might, the women were powerless to stop him from groping their soaking vulvas with delight, worming his finger deep into their vaginas.

'Hey! They're both soaking wet,' he cried. 'Absolutely sopping.'

'Yea! Well, let 'em stay that way. All they're wanting is cock! What they're gonna get is stick.'

'Let's give 'em some cock, then.'

'Nah! Not worth it if they split on us. Fagin first.'

And as the young man knelt back, arms pushed between their thighs, he explored the two sets of labia, bringing Polly and her friend to wanting more, and deeper. Both were visualising the penis they had just seen, imagining its thrust into their waiting vaginas.

Thwack! Thwack!

The twigs cracked down again on the two pairs of buttocks, the sting joining the pain of the labia being squeezed hard, their young clitorises pinched. Polly heard Rita beside her, grunting with each stroke. The man was laughing with glee, jabbing his fingers into their wetness. The twigs thwacked their buttocks.

Polly had her eyes shut tight, tensing herself against the smart. Her body was aglow. She could feel the spring tightening inside her. Her mind gave itself over to the feeling, the thrill of a growing excitement. A sound of waves started to rush in her ears. She was gasping for air. Her whole body was on fire. Blazing! The beat of the willow, with the jabbing of her clitoris adding to the flames. White heat! She was coming! It was stupendous! A finger unexpectedly jabbed deep into her anus.

With a crash, a gasping shriek, her orgasm burst into her mind, filling it with the sense of great release. Her noisy squeals took some time to subside.

There was a long pause whilst Polly slowly returned to the present. As she came to, she realised that the thrashing has stopped. The groping fingers were no longer dabbling in her vulva. She lay exhausted, the heat of the recent thrashing still permeating her groin and belly. The sound of the motor mower, engine ticking over, drowned out any other sound.

Polly turned her head. Rita had her eyes closed, her body lightly heaving. There was a look of contentment on her face. It was then that Polly realised that the metal hoop which had pinned down her neck was no longer there. It had been removed during the diversion of her orgastic delirium.

'Rita!' she whispered loudly. Her friend opened here eyes. 'Let's go!'

They twisted themselves round, prising out the hoops holding down their ankles. Scrambling to their feet, they pulled up their knickers and adjusted their clothes. Polly wondered why they had not been forcibly fucked. That would have been great! She didn't know that, in the shrubbery, the three young men were watching them. Their eyes were ablaze with excitement. The short one was smelling at the feminine aroma on his fingers, whilst the other two fondled his naked groin.

'I'm gonna make you come a mile,' one of the others whispered in his ear as his hand curled round the hard, eager shaft, whilst the other cupped his testicles and stroked his bare buttocks.

The youth sighed. 'Next time, I'm gonna whip 'em till they scream for mercy. Then I'll fuck 'em both, I will.' But his thoughts turned to the sensations developing in his groin, encouraged by the ministrations of his two friends. The addition of a flat palm spanking his buttocks hard brought about a loud grunt, as his body tensed from his toes, surging upwards to his belly, until several sprays of sperm shot from his jerking penis.

The two girl friends kept a wary watch for the gardeners after that, but saw them only in the distance. The experience had whetted their sexual appetite for a repeat performance, but it would have to appear by chance, and the opportunity didn't arise. From time to time, they sought out secluded parts of the grounds where they could be private, to spank each other with a shoe and satisfy their eager urges.

It was during one such episode that Polly and Rita were caught by Miss Armitage. Most of the young ladies were engaged in a game of hockey, allowing her time to take a gentle stroll through the grounds of the college. Hearing the faint sound of slapping from behind some bushes, Miss Armitage stopped in her tracks to try to decide what it was.

When she had gauged the direction the noise came from, she stole quietly round the side of the bushes to the edge of a small glade. Her eyebrows rose high at the sight of one of her pupils bending over, supporting herself by leaning against a tree trunk with one arm, slip draped over her waist, her knickers round her ankles. The unexpected sight of a pair of bare buttocks thrust out gave Miss Armitage a soft kick in the groin. The thighs facing her were parted sufficient for the young lady's genitals to be on show.

The sight of the woman's other arm reaching through the fork of her thighs, fingers dabbling in the wet folds, brought a gleam of excitement to the mistress's eyes. Whilst the young woman was busily masturbating, grunting as she clawed at her clitoris, hips twitching, Miss Armitage recognised Polly as the one wielding a shoe, slapping it hard onto the cheeks of the buttocks in front of her, cheeks that had already turned a deep pink.

Miss Armitage stood watching for a few seconds, enjoying the voyeuristic delight of young rounded cheeks being beaten and genitals roused. Her own juices were ready to swamp her gusset. She cupped her vulva in the palm of one hand without thinking, gripping tight to allay the tingling sensation. Then, with a deep breath, she took over.

'Polly! Rita! What in heaven's name are you doing?'

Polly looked up in alarm. Rita stood quickly, pulling up her knickers before smoothing her slip over her slender thighs. The colour drained from their faces as they glanced at each other, unable to speak.

'I think you had better accompany me to my room,' the mistress said in a stern voice.

Back in the quiet dormitory, Miss Armitage led them into her room. There, she gave the two a lecture about what happens to wanton young ladies. She explained that she had decided not to report them to the Principal, but that she would punish them herself. As she spoke, she removed her tweed jacket. Polly noticed the beefy arms beneath the sleeves of the blouse.

'It is clear to me from your behaviour, that you find being punished some form of pleasure, though painful, perhaps. As for getting some kind of sexual satisfaction from it, I can understand that.' Polly and Rita exchanged looks of surprise. Miss Armitage went on, 'I myself am not immune to the delights to be got from the mild stimulation of a leather strap, or slipper. So, in return for my leniency and secrecy, you will be allowed to punish me. And you will keep our little activities as secret as the grave.'

Polly realised that this was the opening she had been looking for. To gain some power and authority in the dormitory.

'You will come to this room for private instruction twice weekly, though it may be necessary at times to increase the frequency from time to time.'

First she insisted that Rita stand perfectly upright. After placing a dictionary on Rita's head, Polly was told to remove her friend's skirt. Instructing Rita to maintain the book balanced on her head, no matter what happened, Miss Armitage opened a locker. Inside was a range of corrective weapons included several canes of varying thicknesses and length; a wide leather strap; a multi-thonged switch of knotted gut string; a wooden lath, and other similar objects.

With them was a range of nipple clamps, artificial penises, dildoes of many shapes and sizes, including two of the double variety, complete with strap fastenings, for penetrating two women at the same time. Selecting a wide leather strap, Miss Armitage turned back to the bed wielding the strap immediately on Rita's knicker clad buttocks.

A soft yelp accompanied the reflex jerk. The dictionary wobbled, but Rita managed to keep it in position. Polly looked on as the strap was struck several more times on the cheeks. Rita had to withstand the full blows, since trying to ride them would dislodge the dictionary.

'Take her knickers down,' the mistress ordered. Polly did as she asked, to reveal the pink blotched bottom. 'Open her thighs!' Miss Armitage licked her lips slowly, eyes narrowing as the tender folds of Rita's vulva came into view.

'Humph! A young vagina.' Her forefingers jabbed between the labia. 'Wet! Here! Two strokes.' And she handed the strap to Polly. As Polly carried out the punishment, lashing the fullest part of the buttocks, Miss Armitage selected a special dildo for the young woman. It was a thin straight shaft, with a collar of rubber nodules in the form of a hand guard.

Armed with the dildo in one hand and a short cane in the other, she turned to the victim. With a flick of her wrist, Miss Armitage struck the cane over the left cheek. Rita yelped and jerked. A second strike sank into the flesh of the right cheek, once again convulsing the loins with its sting. Rita was moaning and whimpering, desperately trying to keep the book on her head. Whether the moans were from delight or anguish wasn't clear.

When Miss Armitage nudged the dildo between the lips of the thin labia, Rita's body stiffened. A thwack of the cane on the top of her thigh, made Rita jerk her bottom onto the dildo which slid easily into the willing orifice. Another swipe had the woman writhing and groaning. Soon, Rita was desperate to bounce eagerly on the stiff shaft as its rubber nodules stimulating her little clitoris, but the need to keep the dictionary in place frustrated her. Her jerks became wilder as the tension within her rose.

She hardly noticed the caning oh her thighs as her sensations centred on the delicious feeling in the pit of her groin. Her orgasm came in an uncontrollable spasm as the dictionary toppled to the floor with a crash, Rita collapsing exhausted and burning onto the bed.

'Now, you!' Miss Armitage turned to Polly.

Having witnessed the savage punishment of Rita, Polly wasn't prepared for it. 'No, please,' she begged.

'Then I shall have to report you to the Principal. Her punishment is far more cruel, I assure you.'

Polly hesitated before slowly hoisting up her slip to face the inevitable.

'Remove your knickers, then bend over the dressing table.' Polly did as she was bid, presenting her plump vulva to the aroused mistress.

Using the back of a hair brush, Miss Armitage rained blows on Polly's bottom until it turned a deep blotchy pink. Polly winced with each blow, feeling the flames spread through her bowels. Her groin was aflame. Her desire increased. The juices of her shrine seeped onto the fleshy, full labia. Miss Armitage watched as the punishment took effect. Polly couldn't stop her loins from lurching and twisting in their excitement.

The coil inside her belly was tightening. Her breathing get spasmodic and harsh. Suddenly, the beating stopped. Polly felt a breath fan against her vulva. Then, the soft wet lips of Miss Armitage found Polly's oozing labia. A hard tongue shot out to jab at the clitoris. Polly had no previous experience of cunnilingus. The effect was shattering. Her loins thrust back hard into the face of her mistress, rubbing the wet lips against it. Her orgasm swallowed her in a sea of swirling ecstasy.

Sat on the bed, Rita had watched with awe at the intensity of her friend's orgasm, quietly fingering her clitoris in the process. Her own climax was still fresh in her body. Miss Armitage's face showed that she had clearly enjoyed the experience. Now, the older woman smiled and slowly undressed, her eyes never leaving Rita as she removed her blouse and skirt.

She was a well rounded lady, with bulging breasts crushed in a substantial bra. Her waist and hips were kept in shape by an old-fashioned corset, the ample thighs encased in satin French knickers. Polly was recovering, leaning backwards on the dressing table, the hot cheeks of her bottom against the cool glass top. She stared in amazement at Miss Armitage. The first impression was that of hair. Thick tufts sprouted from her arm pits and, as she removed her knickers, the mass of black growth could be seen through the panel of her corset.

'Now it's my turn.' She handed the strap to Polly before selecting a large black artificial penis from her collection. Polly's jaw dropped at the size of it. Leaning over the bottom of the bed, her face between Rita's slender crossed legs, Miss Armitage ogled the pouting vulva before her.

Whilst Polly strapped the protruding cheeks of her ample bottom, cheeks sagging, the mistress inserted the dildo deep into her vagina. The thickets of curls spread wide round her genitals, covering the crack between the cheeks around the anus. The wrinkled lips parted to engulf the thick object with ease. It was a sight indeed! As the orgasm began to build, Rita gasped when Miss Armitage thrust her tongue into her vulva. The dildo was rammed in and out with increasing speed and vigour, Polly swishing the strap over the bouncing rear, until a squeal of anguish announced the arrival of her climax.

During the weeks following their initiation with Miss Armitage, Polly and Rita were started on instruction of how to improve their enjoyment of each other's body; how to kiss and lick a woman's sensitive secret folds; how to press a stiff pointed tongue under the hood of the clitoris, teasing it; how to push the pointed tongue deep into the woman's passage.

They were introduced to a double dildo and shown how to use it. All this action to the accompaniment of punishment by a chosen instrument. They were also introduced to the art of fellatio with the dildoes, how to achieve deep throat without choking.

They enjoyed paying close attention to the school mistress's warm, mushy vulva, covered with its vast forest of dark curls; its bloated lips generously coated with her honey; it's clitoris hard and proud. In turn, they would each lap at her wide splayed lips, dribbling with juices, before inserting the dildo. Whilst one slapped her with an array of instruments, the other would tease her nipples, hard and rubbery, kneading her mounds of pliant flesh sagging over either side of her chest.

They learned how to attach nipple clamps, and fix labia rings. After each noisy orgasm, the mistress would beat each of them in turn, nibbling their little buttons until they too writhed in ecstasy.

And in this way many pleasant afternoons were spent in learning the many tricks of sex.

12