The Trikingdom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It has one major flaw, duchess. In order to ensure delivery, the captains of trading vessels own all their cargo, and as a slave you would be considered cargo. For the duration of the voyage you would be the property of the ship's captain," he said soberly.

Careena fully understood the weight of that statement. "Why can't I just book passage on a larger vessel, like we did sailing here?" she asked.

"You would never reach your destination as a slave," he explained. "Without an escort the captain would sell you to the highest bidder at the first port he reached and just say that you died during the voyage, and nothing else about the experience would change. Without anyone to stop him, the captain would treat you as his own personal slave until he sold you."

"But if he has money to lose..." she began.

"He'll deliver you to the buyer," Cilas finished. "Especially if that buyer is willing to pay a high price."

Careena thought long and hard, and was tempted to tell Cilas that she would go with the first option. But she chided herself and considered that option selfish. She got herself into this situation so she should be the one to have to pay the price to get herself out of it.

"I will do what I need to," she said solemnly. "I will take the trading ship. What's our first move?"

Cilas nodded his approval. "The first thing we need to do is put a false slave number on your foot, so that you'll fool the ship's captain."

When he said this she was alarmed that he was going to brand her foot with a hot poker but was confused when he pulled out numbers printed on parchment.

"The used to brand the numbers on," he said, "but that lead to many complications so they devised this magic paper transfer."

Careena almost burst out laughing but managed to hold it in while Cilas spread out the numbers. "I memorized the number of the slave the duke was given and decided that was as good a number to use as any."

"Where did you get all of this?" she asked.

"I picked it up," was all he replied.

"You work for Prince Loqui, don't you?" she suddenly asked.

"Yes," he replied without looking at her.

"You spy on me and my husband for him," she stated, her cheeks growing red with anger.

"I am no spy, duchess," he replied quietly. He raised his eyes to hers and she could see that the man was telling the truth, and suddenly she was a little afraid.

"Assassin?" she whispered.

Cilas didn't speak, but averted his eyes again and she knew she had discovered the truth. "I was sent to Genoise to make sure things never got out of hand. I never had to intervene, but the prince and his father were worried that a new guild of thieves and killers might evolve in the city. Then you and the duke arrived and started to clean Genoise of crime. I've actually been expecting to be called away on a new assignment but haven't received one yet. Trust me, duchess; I am not in Genoise because of you or your husband."

"Why expose yourself to help me?" she asked. "Wouldn't it be easier for you if I just 'disappeared'?"

"Perhaps," he said as he started to apply the first number, "but it would be worse for Genoise. The prince wants you and the duke to continue what you're doing in Genoise. Not only are you removing the criminal element, but if you can make it a vacation spot for the wealthy and powerful again it will make his job easier."

"Because they would all gather to make deals in one spot," she guessed, "and his spies could observe to their heart's content."

Cilas nodded. He finished applying the rest of the numbers to her foot and Careena felt a slight tingle. "There, that should be it," he said.

She bent her leg to look at the number. It looked just like Zella's had. She almost cried when she thought about the consequences the slave was going to have to face because of her actions.

"I've been informed that there's a ship leaving tomorrow with a captain who has enough gold to purchase you. Because of your attractiveness you demand a steep price duchess," Cilas said.

"How did you get your information?" she asked curiously.

"Someone on the ship works for Prince Loqui. I'm not sure who, but I was assured that you would be safe and that the spy has been instructed to intervene if you're ever in any danger. Otherwise he will never reveal himself or make contact with you," Cilas informed her.

Careena nodded in understanding. Everything seemed so surreal, especially when she thought about what she would need to do, but she was grateful she would be heading home. Tears started forming in her eyes when she realized that for several weeks she would have to behave like the property of some strange man, and submit to his every whim and desire.

"I'm sorry duchess, but I can think of no other way to get you home," he said when he saw her tears. "There is one silver lining with this plan. With the proceeds from your sail I will be able to buy your slave Zella. I already spoke with the authorities and they agreed to sell her to me. They really don't want to destroy her, and as long as she's leaving the city they don't care."

The news did pick up the duchess's spirits. It was easier to tell herself that she was doing this to save a life other than her own. She could subjugate herself in exchange for Zella.

"Thank you Cilas," she said. "I want to rehabilitate her once we're all home."

Cilas shook his head. "No duchess, I would like to keep her for myself. I promise I will not treat her as a slave and that she will be free to make her own choices, but I want to teach her."

Careena was worried what Cilas would be teaching her, but the slave's freedom was the most important thing.

"Besides," he said, "you will have your hands full with the slave the Remarians gave your husband. He has already said that you will be allowed to rehabilitate her back in Genoise."

"The Remarians gave Kalas a slave?" she asked.

"Yes, my Lady," he replied smiling. "The duke was very confused at first and didn't know what to do with her, but I straightened him out."

Careena didn't respond but wondered what advice the man had given her husband. Despite sleeping away most of the day she was still tired and a yawn suddenly escaped her mouth.

"Sleep, my Lady, while I forge the sale documents. We have a meeting with the ship's captain in the morning, and I'll wake you when it's time to go."

She nodded and thanked him and returned to the bed. She was so anxious about what would happen to her on the ship however, that she couldn't fall asleep and ended up watching Cilas as he worked on the forgery.

"How do you do it, Cilas?" she asked.

"Do what, my lady?"

"While I was a man I could barely function when I was in a state of arousal, yet my nudity and the nudity of the other slaves in the streets seemed to not bother you. How do men remain focused when confronted with so much sexuality?"

Cilas put down his writing instrument and thought for a moment. "I would not say that we do it easily, my Lady, but our adolescence helps us learn to focus our mind on the most important task at hand. Boys in their teen years learn to cope with those problems. Think about how aggressive young boys can be; it's really just them trying to express their sexual frustration."

"So you can sit there, unaffected by my state of nudity?" she asked.

"No, it is not so easy, my Lady. I am frustrated knowing that your lying there in the nude, and I am even more frustrated knowing there is nothing I can do about it," he said banging his fist on the table. "When you become a man you just learn to deal with it," he said more quietly.

"I think I understand," she said, "but the distraction is always there, correct? Like a fly buzzing around your head."

"Yes," he agreed. "Knowing that you can squash the fly when your task is done helps."

"But in this case, you can't squash the fly," she remarked.

"Don't worry about me, my Lady. I'll be able to take care of my 'problem'," he assured her.

"Not with Zella?" she said aghast.

"No, certainly not," he replied. "I will never force her, not after what she's been through. I give you my word that she will not be treated as a slave. But I will have sufficient funds after selling you to purchase Zella and visit the brothels as many times as I wish before I leave."

Careena shook her head. "I can't believe you stoop to that level."

"It's the easiest way for me, my Lady," he replied with a shrug. "It would be difficult to lie to someone I love about my true nature. It is easier to pay someone who needs no explanations than risk exposing myself."

The duchess let Cilas finish his task in silence. When he was finally done he folded the documents and left them on the table. "I must return to the estate so I may be there when the Duke wakes in the morning," he told her. "I will return in plenty of time to take you to the rendezvous with the ship's captain."

As he was about to open the door Careena sat up suddenly. "Thank you Cilas for helping me, and for not trying to take advantage of my situation," she said sincerely. "I will not forget your kindness."

Cilas bowed his head in acknowledgement and slipped quietly out the door.

***

Late the next morning, Careena found herself being escorted down to the docks by Cilas. He had arrived at the room about an hour earlier to make sure she understood how to behave on board ship so that her ruse would not be discovered. He also told her all the information he had about the ship's captain.

The ship was called the Naerwal and the captain's name was Diedmon. Diedmon and his crew carried cargo up and down the coast. Cilas had assured her that he was as honest as they were apt to find but like all independent merchant captains he wasn't above smuggling goods. He also explained that they were lucky to find him because many refused to ferry slaves on their runs. Fights over slaves were known to occur, and on board a ship the results could be disastrous. The ships that took on slaves were usually captained by very stern men who ran their ships with an iron fist.

Careena was surprised when Cilas whispered, "There he is," and indicated a cheerful looking man. He was older, with short grey hair and a round welcoming face that matched his round belly. His cheeks were touched with red as if he had been laughing, and his mouth seemed perpetually upturned with a smile. He had faint wrinkles around his eyes and forehead, but Careena suspected he was older than he appeared.

"Captain Diedmon," Cilas said in greeting extending his hand.

Diedmon ignored Cilas's attempt at a handshake and eyed Careena up and down. "I was going to tell you that the price was too high, but now that I lay eyes on her I see that it's fair," Diedmon said in way of greeting. His voice was low and gravelly. "Nice piece of flesh," he said as he reached a calloused hand out and roughly fondled one of her breasts. Careena resisted the urge to back away and slap his hand, and managed to keep a smile on her face.

"Yes, like I explained the price is set," Cilas said. "You will be paid when you reach Coderra."

"The buyer understands how this works, right?" the captain said. "I don't want there to be any misunderstandings," he continued as his hand went between her legs and a thick finger was thrust into her opening. "Because I'm putting good money down for this fuck hole and I intend to treat it as my property while it's on board my ship." The finger was removed from her vagina and rudely thrust into her anus. Careena almost jumped at the assault, but forced herself to relax and let the man explore.

"Yes, he understands," Cilas said, his face turning red as he was forced to watch the assault of his duchess. "But he does expect her to be delivered in good condition."

"She won't be harmed," the captain replied, "but she may be a little fucked out when she gets there." The captain reached into his shirt and pulled out a small bag of coins. "You have a deal. I've never paid this much for a slave before."

Cilas took the bag and quickly counted the coins. "Here's the bill of sale, and a letter for the dock master in Coderra. Just present him with these and he'll fetch the buyer."

Careena watched as the captain and Cilas shook hands and marveled that a person could be sold that easily. "Follow me slut," the captain said as he turned and started walking towards the ships. She quickly followed and had to force herself not to turn and look back at Cilas.

"I'm not one of those sentimental types that has to name every slave they own," the captain said as they walked. "I'll call you slave, slut, whore, or whatever comes to my mind. It's your job to know when I'm addressing you. You belong to me now, remember that. You do what I say, when I say."

They reached the plank leading to a ship and Careena spotted the name 'Naerwal' on the bow. A man stood on the dock writing down everything that was being loaded onto the vessel. He looked up as they approached and whistled.

"You bought her cap'n," the man said.

"Yeah Kieran, I bought her. Put her down as cargo," Diedmon told him. "Remind the crew of the rules concerning slaves on board my ship. I don't want another incident like last time."

The captain led her aboard where she got a lot of stares from the rest of the crew. She tried to appear as natural as she could as she walked among them. She followed him below deck to his quarters. A young man was inside tidying the cramped room.

"Sorry Jaco, you're out, she's in for this trip," the captain said to the man. "You're gonna have to sleep in the crew quarters." The young man looked crestfallen, but began to gather a few things which Careena supposed belonged to him and then walked to the door.

"I'm sure you won't be bothered too much. Those that have the coin will probably opt to pay for this cunt," the captain said to Jaco. Jaco didn't respond and just quietly left.

"He's a good lad," the captain remarked, "and I hope they don't go too hard on him. It's not easy being the youngest among a crew like this. His ass will probably be as sore as yours by the time we reach Coderra, but he never complains when I'm prodding his backside."

Captain Diedmon waved his beefy hand around the room. "You will be responsible for making sure this room is clean. My punishment for Jaco if he failed in this duty was ten lashes, but since I can't leave any scars on you I'll have to use my hand," the captain said. Looking at the size of his hand and arm Careena had no doubt that it would still hurt. "You fuck who, when, and where I tell ya," he continued. "Some of the crew may try and trick you by saying they paid for servicing, but you fuck only if I say, understand?"

"Yes Master," Careena said quickly.

The captain nodded. "Last time I had one of yer kind on board, one of the lads tricked her into to giving him a poke. Had to throw the man overboard to give the others a lesson," he said nonchalantly. Careena was getting the impression that despite his appearance and jovial manner that Captain Diedmon was indeed a very hard, stern man and someone who she didn't want to cross.

The captain sighed heavily and plopped his bulk down onto the narrow bed. "You'll sleep here with me unless I tell ya different. Other than the time you need to clean or fuck you can do what you want and go where you want on the ship, but if I call for you, you better come quick."

"I understand Master," she assured him with a smile.

"Good," the captain said undoing his trousers. "I visited a brothel this morning but you'll find that I'm a randy old goat and need my nuts drained often. Now get over her cunt and put your mouth on my cock."

Careena moved over to him without hesitation. That was one of the things Cilas had warned her of earlier that morning. When the captain gave her an order, she needed to react and obey immediately or he might suspect something. She didn't let her eyes focus on his cock as she kneeled in front of him. She put her head in his crotch and took the stiffening member in her mouth.

She hadn't been sure what to expect, but was pleased that the man at least smelled clean. She supposed that he had bathed while his ship was docked. His belly was so bulky that she had to use one hand to hold the excess flesh out of the way so that she could move her head up and down. He did nothing to assist her in her task, just leaned back and enjoyed the sensation.

"That's good lass," he moaned as she suctioned his cock with her mouth. He was much smaller than her husband so she was able to easily take him all the way in her mouth until her top lip touched his pubes and her bottom lip touched his hairy scrotum. "Much better than Jaco," the captain muttered.

She continued to work her mouth up and down and all over his cock, slavering like she enjoyed it. It was all an act for her; she didn't find anything about this man compelling or attractive and she was not sexually stimulated at all. Still, it could have been worse and she had known this would be the price she would have to pay to get home quickly and quietly.

She thought the captain was going to let her get him off with her mouth because he kept her at it for what seemed like forever. Despite his smaller size her jaw was getting sore and her arm was getting tired from holding his belly back. Then there was a knock on the door, and she recognized the voice of the man called Kieran tell the captain they were ready to shove off.

"Give the order then, Kieran. I'll be a few more minutes," the captain yelled back through the door.

The captain grabbed her hair in a beefy hand and pulled her head off his member. "Gonna have to speed this up lass, I need to get on deck," he said. Despite his age the captain easily lifted her off the ground and threw down on her back on the bed. There was no malice in his actions; he was just treating her like an object.

Careena spread her legs wide for him, and Captain Diedmon fell between them without pulling his trousers down any further. His stiff cock found its mark and was soon forging its way up her channel. She was grateful that he wasn't large because she was hardly wet at all. She made noises to feign excitement as he began rutting over her.

The captain didn't try to keep his weight off her at all; he just lay full on her while he ground his crotch against hers. She felt as if she was suffocating underneath him, but she tried to squeeze her cunt muscles like Zella had done to her. He must have liked what she was doing because he was moaning and groaning in pleasure the entire time.

She managed to get her arms around his wide frame and caressed his back and ass as best she could. He was still clothed so it felt a little awkward but she didn't want to just lie there like a dead fish. Despite his flab, she could tell that there were strong muscles underneath and he was pounding into her hard.

Soon enough his eyes closed tight and he threw his head back with a series of loud gasps as she felt jets of cum spurt into her womb. When the spurting stopped the captain sagged onto her for a moment and as his cock went flaccid it slipped out of her. She immediately contracted her muscles to hold the cum in so that it wouldn't make a mess.

After a moment's rest, Captain Diedmon hauled himself off of her. "You've got some good pussy, slut. Best I've had in a long time," he told her. "I might have to charge the boys extra to fuck ya." He redid his trousers and looked around. "Jaco cleaned up pretty good so it looks like you got some time to yourself," he commented as he made for the door. "If you head up on deck, make sure you don't fall overboard."

Then he was gone, and Careena allowed herself to relax a little. She found the chamber pot and squatting down, released the captain's seed into it. She had survived her first encounter with the captain and it hadn't been that bad. She was beginning to think her time on board would be a small price to pay considering what would have happened had she been caught in Remar.